Re: ♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:38 am

username + id # : WitchHazel + 148605
    kalon name : Parvati
    I love! : folklore and fantasy!
    I’m actually working on a fantasy novel that is predominantly inspired by folklore. A bunch of the cultures in the novel are loosely inspired by cultures in our world and the folklore of those areas <3 I love the various creatures especially, mythic beasts and peoples are very fascinating to read about!
    The ichneumon is one of my favourites right now (it also features prominently in my favourite book series) - there’s just something awe-inspiring about giant mongoose creatures that are capable of taking down dragons. I’m also generally a huge fan of dragons, and developing the different dragon species for my world has been really fun!
    My kals are all actually connected in with my fantasy world; there are humanoid versions of them running around in different areas <3 Solomon may even make an appearance as an NPC in the D&D campaign I’m running soon, if the party takes a specific route, so that’s exciting.
    Some of the stories I’ve been reading recently include Journey to the West and Investiture of the Gods from Chinese mythology, the myths associated with Crete, and all of the collected legends to do with King Arthur.
    I could go on for hours about folklore and my various writing projects within the fantasy world I’ve built, so I will keep this relatively short :) thanks for reading!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:42 am

username + id # : ArcticWaterDrake + 927752
    kalon name : Maya
    I love! : Oh gosh, it’s hard to pick just one thing. I guess I would have to say… anything with a good story. Right now I’m really into the Stormlight Archive series but it changes with time. It doesn’t have to be a book series either. Videogames with a great story are right up my alley too! I’m a huge fan of the legend of Zelda series, and I loved Stray, Deltarune chapter 1, Pokémon Sun and moon, and Outer Wilds. Whenever I get super interested in a new series, I spend a ton of time reading/playing it and thinking about AUs for it, though I rarely actually write them down… haha. I also love to read fanfic about my favorite stories!
ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:08 pm

username + id # : OKULTRA / 752081
    kalon name : xenides
    I love! : okay listen. theres a pain that is so unique about... hyperfixating on your own characters... because no one cares like you do so you have to make all the content yourself LOL my boy agnello!!!! he was initially made to rp my fav fictional character w/o actually rping them but he eventually grew to be his own person and i love him so much. his general appearance was made based off of jonathan sims from tma but he originated on ponytown so now they look erm. . vastly different lol. he has a really long backstory i wont go into now but tl;dr his soul is in limbo because a valkyrie saved him from madness caused by forbidden knowledge at the cost of his memory so now hes kind of like a jellyfish floating around aimlessly... but he never forgot the forbidden knowledge so now he knows all this weird spooky stuff and doesnt know why but it kinda haunts him yknow. idk but i love him like my firstborn child and ohhh my son agnello my SON
Last edited by OKULTRA on Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:09 pm

oooohhh mark.. i know exactly what to write abt sjahfshas
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:46 pm

username + id # : Eevee55 + 1033286
    kalon name : Spectre
    I love! : Undertale!
    It is just an incredible game, with a really good story, well written characters, and a beautiful soundtrack! I love that one of the core mechanics of the game is you can become friends with everyone, and that if you keep trying to do the right thing, you will have a happy ending. Also. The puns and jokes are amazing! I still laugh at the skeleton puns any time I see/hear them. And the narrations are just. Literally perfect. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Chara is. "Despite everything, it's still you" is and always will be my favorite quote ever, it is encouraging, it is accepting, it is... Just exactly what I have needed to hear so many times. There are also so many narrations that never fail to make me laugh, like the ones for the snow poffs? Actual comedy gold. Chara is my favorite character ever and they absolutely deserve that title <3 Okay so I could honestly go on for hours but there were other things I was going to say too so before I forget-
    The soundtrack?! It is so good?! Like literally every single song on the soundtrack is great and there's actually something for any occasion. There are songs to study to, songs to listen to when you are struggling to fall asleep, songs that get you pumped up when you have a long day ahead of you... And the titles. One is called, "Can You Really Call This a Hotel, I Didn't Receive a Mint on My Pillow or Anything" which is the funniest song title ever, you cannot change my mind on that. Also, just. Megalovania. I legitimately think I have spent over a year's worth of time listening to that song, probably more to be honest.
    Plus there are so many little moments in the game that are just there to make you smile or laugh! Like with Lesser Dog where you can just keep petting over and over, or the fact you can stack a bunch of hot dogs on your head for no reason other than it is funny, and so many more! Undertale is just a really good game, I love it so much <3
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grass✴knight » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:11 pm

username + id # : littleforestfellow Ѽ 627560
kalon name : tarot
I love! : spiders! this kalon reminds me a LOT of my baby. recently i've gotten my first spider named October (whom I ADORE). she's a female regal jumping spider, and almost as nervous as I am haha. jumpy owner and their jumpy jumping spider.

i've been using her as a way to introduce my family to the spider world. so far, so good. i havent gotten any of them to hold her yet, but one day... one day...

as the dog of the spider universe, i vouch 100% for jumping spiders as your first pet! they're incredibly friendly, and so smart. i've never seen a spider so expressive and curious. they're also very, very simple arachnids to keep.

Last edited by grass✴knight on Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tay ✩ they/them
grass✴knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:38 am

username + id # : dracopia & 897535
    kalon name : spider
    I love! : The band Ghost - i just saw them in concert and i still haven't recovered hhh ;v;
    Witchy things - i'm trying to get back into divination and tarot and reaching out to my Diety, Hecate !! I've been leaving offerings for her in my alter since i moved into my new place but!! i haven't really been connected to my spirituality and i would like to be again uwu

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:43 am

username + id # : PikachuTori25 - 47866
    kalon name : Harbinger
    I love! : Ace Attorney!!! Google Doc with my ramblings~
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:25 am

username + id # : epilogue 759734
    kalon name : Aki
    I love! : I absolutely love Kuro Kiryu from enstars hehe as crazy as it sounds, I have a whole wall in my room dedicated to him! He is a wonderful older brother and his voice is absolutely heavenly. He's in the unit Akatsuki and he is just so.. cute I love him so bad hehehehe
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ ♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡ ♥

Postby sirenni » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:32 am

username + id # : sarinedy 888853
      kalon name : Tarue
      I love! : ok ok hear me out ,, physiological thriller books - best things you will ever read !!

So the one that I’m currently obessesed with is The Silent Patient - im not gonna spoil anything but oh. My. Gosh. It was such a good read !! The end will literally have you coughing out your tea, no but for real (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) + if you like books where the villain is the main character, this books for you
    “ ♥︎ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔
    𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
    𝒆𝒙𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎
    𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
    𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ”

she/her - 09.16 🤍
sirenni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes