Trade with me

Re: kalon #1729 - birthday sweetheart

Postby nyabeille » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:57 am

user waterlily
    name bonnie
    gender nonbinary
    prompt
      253/4oo

Bonnie was turning six, and for her birthday she had begged her parents to take her to see the Easter bunny. She was incredibly fond of animals, small cute ones in particular. She frequently spent her time outside, observing nature and watching the animals run about. Her friends at her small school told her about Easter, something she never really paid much attention to before now, and that there was an Easter BUNNY who hid all the eggs!
      Well, Easter rolled around and passed as quickly as it came, leaving Bonnie with a ribbon and some jewelry from family. Her parents apologized, but explained how the Easter Bunny had to give gifts to EVERYONE and that he didn't have time to say hi.
      "To say I was 'disappointed' is an understatement." Bonnie recounted.

However, her parents interjected Bonnie's disappointment, saying that the Easter Bunny had sent one of his helpers to retire here. She sat straight up, eyes wide. Her parents left the room and returned with a black and white spotted bunny, with a pink ribbon around its neck. It's eyes looked at Bonnie and she immediately felt the connection. Ever since, its been history between Bonnie and Clyde. She spent everyday taking care and looking after Clyde, up until the day he unfortunately passed the rainbow bridge. That day left Bonnie heartbroken, but the warm, bittersweet feeling left in her chest knowing he had the best life he could've had with her was a gift nobody could ever top.

note: happy birthday artists, this is based on a true story ♥
nyabeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:20 pm

user;; BiscuitTheDog
name;; Peachcake (goes by Peach or Peaches)
gender;; female
prompt;; [399/400]
A crisp wind blew through the empty neighborhood.
A single kalon walked along the sidewalk, paws in jacket pockets. The kalon walked towards a house- a wide, brick one-story house. Every window on it was illuminated, and the silhouettes of kalons could be seen inside.
Peachcake stopped, a few feet from the door. She took a deep breath to prevent herself from crying. Why she was almost crying was unbeknownst to even herself.
Perhaps it was the fact that, for the first time in years, she was getting an actual birthday party.
It'd been five years since Peach's mother had been enrolled into the army. Five years of living with nobody but her pet ferret, Snorkel. Snorkel became her only comfort. Her father left, her older brother got married and moved, and her mother was in the army. She was left alone with nowhere to go and nothing to do. It was the middle of April and the cold weather refused to leave.
But Peachcake had friends. Friends that made her whole life worth it.
Peach walked forward, stepping up the doorsteps and pressing the doorbell.
"PEACHCAKE!!" A female kalon's voice could be heard from inside. Peach smiled. She knew who it was immediately. The door flung open and a blue kalon barreled into Peach, wrapping her in a hug. Peach opened her mouth to talk, but the other kalon silenced her. "Shh! There's a big surprise waiting for you! Come!"
Peach was immediately spun into the middle of a ring of kalon. She looked around in shock.
They sang happy birthday, all of them, smiling and laughing. Nothing could make her happier right now. Nothing.
She made a wish and cut her cake.
A few hours later, another ring formed. Peach found herself in the middle again.
"Peach," one friend started, "you know how much you mean to us- all of us. But there's one kalon who's been missing from your life, and we know how much she means to you."
Peachcake blinked, confused, when a pink kalon came out from the kitchen, smiling.
It was her mom.
"MOTHER!" She screamed, running forward and collapsing in her mother's arms.
The older kalon grabbed her, holding her tightly, sobbing. Peachcake felt warm breath against her ears, and she heard her mother whisper,
"I told you I'd never leave you."
Peachcake buried herself deeper into her mother’s warm, fuzzy arms.

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon_Rose » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 pm

user;; Demon_Rose
name;; Cake
gender;; Female
prompt;;
cake was five when she got her favorite gift. she ran downstairs on the big day to see a huge box. she ran to open it with her parents woken by the noise, to find a easy bake oven. she loved that thing, and credits it with getting her into baking. she'd love to open a bakery in the future, and still has the darn thing.
(67(?)/400)
(my b-day is coming up so I extra wish everyone else extra gl with this gal!)
max :3

he/she/they/it

Demon_Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:39 pm

user;; fruitbat
      name;; Aria
      gender;; Female
      prompt;;
      [written in an anthro pov] [307/400]

Aria puckered her lips, fluffed her naturally curly hair and gave a wink to herself in the mirror. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she stood up from the dresser, taking one last look at herself in the mirror. She took herself for a twirl in the black a-line dress that draped elegantly over her body. As she spun the dress flared out, creating a perfect circle from a birds-eye view. It was detailed with intricate, floral-styled lace that sat atop smooth silk- one of her favourite materials.
      As the overly-confident lady walked down the corridor she couldn't help but grin to herself. This day, February 4th, is one she has been waiting for for years. Aria couldn't express how excited she was to get to the hall, but she wasn't allowed to show any signs of excitement. Like a magician Aria went from rosy cheeks to poker-faced, from a bounce in her step to a solemn, slow walk. Without a word her parents lead her to the car, in which they would sit in silence until they arrived.
      Aria stared outside the car window whilst subconsciously playing with the lace detailing of her dress. She rubbed it between her fingers as if she were annoying, agitated or extremely nervous. All three were perfectly valid options, but she didn't know which one was more predominant. As the car came to a slow halt it all came to a stop. They had arrived.
      "FUNERAL HALL"
      Aria's eye lit up as she stepped out of the car to see the sign on the building. Today was not only her birthday, but the funeral of her uncle. She demised him with such a burning passion that nothing has ever brought her as much joy as this memory. No one is aware of her inner demons. They're all in trouble.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Fri May 01, 2020 2:41 am

This ends near my bday! :lol:
user;; fallenleaf
name;; Lenu
gender;; Female (she/her)
prompt;; one art piece + 15 words, or 400 words
A Photo Album. To Lenu, there's always a story behind the picture! [12/15]
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Fri May 01, 2020 4:46 pm

user: oat milk
name: Desdemona
prompt:

xxxxDear Holland,

Do you remember how in sixth grade, I told you how much I wanted a film camera? I only said it to you once—I'm sure that you remember, actually. I don't know why I'm asking. Before school that day I had seen this guy at the subway station, taking photos of the crowds of people rushing by, and he had this really old camera that looked like nothing I'd ever seen before. I walked up to him and asked him about it, and he said it's a film camera, they take really nice photos, and they're special because you have to take extra care of them and of the photos you take with them. And he took my photo right before my train came and I went off to school. I wonder where that photo of me is now. It's funny because it was such a little thing, wasn't it? It was something I forgot about by the next day. But when it was my sixteenth birthday and you got me that little 35mm camera, even though it didn't look anything like the camera that man in the subway had, it felt so special, and I held it in my hands and I was so warm and happy and grateful for you. I think that camera is what best represents our friendship. Because it was a tiny remark that I made when we were twelve years old, and it took you four years to revisit it, for my wish to come true, but you remembered, and I think that you—maybe subconsciously—waited until just the right time. If I had gotten that camera when I was twelve I would've gotten bored with it so quickly. But when I was sixteen and so full of love for the world and so desperately wanting to be a part of something, it was the perfect gift. And I'm staring at it right now, six years later, and I know that I have you to thank for everything. I'm going to the gallery in thirty minutes for my first ever show, a show with my photos that I took when I was sixteen and I first found out what my passion was. I hope you know how much you mean to me.

xxxxxxxxxSincerely, Des
[385/400 words]
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Sat May 02, 2020 4:28 am

user;; envy.
name;;
gender;; fem, she/they
prompt;; one art peice + 15 words, or 400 words

marking, coming back!!
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 am

[ ❀ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑃𝐸𝑅 ]

metanoia.

charlotte let out the breath that she forgot she had been holding. she gently clasped a gold necklace with a big aztec pearl around her neck. her soft, creamy pink babydoll dress swirled around her as she put a curler to her shoulder-length hair. a off-white candle sat on the dresser next to her, its bright flame creating shadows across the wall. charlotte set down the curler and stared at herself through the mirror, her pale blue eyes blinking back fresh tears. this would be her first birthday without her mom since she passed. a knock came from the dark brown, magnolia door behind charlotte. "come in" charlotte chocked down a sob. the door opened, but nobody walked in. charlotte turned around to see a small black box sitting in the doorway. she walked over to the door and stuck her head out. "hello, is anyone here?" charlotte called out wearily. when no answer came, she gently picked up the small parcel and carried it over to the dresser. the door slammed shut as charlotte began opening the box. she jumped and looked around to see who or what could have shut it. there were no windows open, so the wind couldn't have done it. and her father and sister had gone out an hour ago to pick up the birthday cake for her party. i must be imagining things. charlotte lifted the box's black lid and slid it aside, revealing a velvet blue ribbon. charlotte held up the delicate fabric, its plumy strings moving slowly. she moved her thumb along the black edges of the ribbon. why is this so familiar? she thought. charlotte screamed as the door opened again, this time sending a wave of cold air into her room. the candle's flame died out, leaving smoke in the air. a piece of white paper laced with gold fluttered out of the box and onto the wooden floor. charlotte picked up the small paper and stared at it. there was a pale blue 'e' on the front of it. she opened the paper and gasped at what she saw. it was a letter from her mother...but that was impossible! at the end of the letter, was a small 'pps' note. "i love you, my daughter." charlotte breathed. she looked up at the ceiling and whispered. "i love you too, momma. this is the strangest and best birthday gift."

400/400
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me