Re: Kalon #1472 CYOS

Postby annie15970 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:11 pm

I was more busy than I thought I was going to be, but I read a few entries! I wish everybody luck!
Last edited by annie15970 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:15 pm

res,,
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:16 pm

username: Lexxa_Astral
name: Seraphyna
story: (500 word limit)
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:22 pm

username: waffle02
name: Angelica
story: (500 word limit)
Last edited by waffle02 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:24 pm

username: neongraveyard
name: Sonoran
[name of a desert in the southwestern US]
story:

Sand whips around the slow-moving caravan, his eyes instinctively squinting behind his protective goggles. The camel to his right sputters loudly, and within the next few seconds he hears the caravan leader growl in disgust. He chuckles. 

"Why did you chose today to take the shipment, sir?"

He hears the other man shuffle near him until he's standing by his side. Even though he's two feet away from him, he can barely see him through the vicious swirling sands. 

"No one else will be on the route," he says, lifting his protective headgear to show the young man a sharp-toothed grin.

"So no traffic," he responds, and he grins along with him, though his lips are hidden behind a thick mask.

"That's exactly correct!" The man shouts. "And no sun bearing down on us, no thieves to come for our haul." 

He laughs again. "It's not exactly an easy trip," he says. "If anything, it’s twice as difficult."

His boss shakes his head. "I've been in this business for a long time. We're being watched by the spirit of the desert. We'll have a safe trip, and the city will welcome us with open arms. The king will give us a reward for our bravery, too! Trust me."

"Whatever you say, boss." 

The two trek over the empty storm-ridden sands, now silent as they focus on walking in the harsh winds. Perhaps his caravan leader is a fool, but he has a point: they might get bonus points for doing something so dangerous. And if his mentor doesn't make it to the city, he'll have all the spoils to himself.

His ears twitch as they pass the eye of the storm. Light passes through the swirling dust, a massive glowing cylinder formed in the middle of the dunes. As he watches, he notices a form; it appears to be a person.

The stranger's hands raise as if in prayer, and without warning, the storm's intensity picks up, toppling him and his mentor over. As he falls, he hits the sand hard, the wind knocked out of him. He desperately looks up towards the eye again. His eyes widen as he sees the silhouette of the person walking away from them.

"Sir, look!"

As his boss brings himself to his feet, he squints, looking over their surroundings. "I don't see anything. Can you stand?"

He pushes himself from the loose ground, dusting himself off.

“Good. Let's keep moving."

"I saw something in the sand," the young man states, excitement in his voice as they begin their trek to the city once again.

"You're delirious, boy. We'll get you some water when we arrive in town."

The two share a laugh, but the young kalon burns the vision into his memory. That was real, he's sure of it. Maybe… Maybe they’re being watched by the spirit of the desert after all. He glances behind him, just to check, but the only thing he sees is the storm.

[499/500]
Last edited by deerbroken on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:25 pm

username: Dreamlight

name: Isla Melora Alvaro

story:

[499/500]
Last edited by Jippy on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:27 pm

deleted for another concept! :) thanks for the hm
Last edited by Cyrano on Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 21 times in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:33 pm

username: livinglethal
name:

gorgeous. beautiful. incredible
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dunce » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:35 pm

username: Kupa
      name: Glasmalerei

story: wip
Last edited by dunce on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ive pretty much quit but may check in from time to time
dunce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fernathy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 pm

username; Fernathy
name; Prism
gender; genderfluid
prompt;

I've got a secret. A special secret. I've got a magic mirror~♪

A precious hand mirror, adorned with gold lining and prismatic stones—it's got to be worth a fortune! I traced my hand over its ornate exterior. Sleek to the touch. Experimentally, I pointed the trinket towards the window. The sun's rays fell onto the mirror's surface granting a gorgeous refraction, scattering splashes of vibrant color across the walls. I made the light particles dance, tilting the mirror ever so slightly. It was quite the display, if I do say so myself. I continued this show for a while, pretending to be mesmerized by the display, before checking out of the corner of my eye. Onlookers. I grinned.

A girl with gorgeous hair was the first to get up this time. I hurriedly arose from where I sat and rushed toward the stairs. Somewhere a little out of the way. Taking but a moment to look over my shoulder, I saw that she was still pursuing me. Another kalon foolishly blinded by beauty. I grew giddy.

I allowed her to catch up a ways up the stairwell. Pretending to be distracted by my phone, I halted as she ran up to me huffing. Out of breath, she called out to me.

"Excuse me..!"

I feigned surprise and rose my head, and asked her what she wanted as sweet as I could manage. She pointed at the mirror with wide eyes—rather captivating ones at that—and somehow managed to choke out words in between her wheezy breaths.

"Your mirror..! Where on earth did you buy it? It's so pretty...!"

"Oh this old thing...?" I responded dumbly, looking down at my precious mirror. "It's a family heirloom." The girls face fell ever so slightly, to my absolute pleasure. She was buying right into the ruse. "Do you want to look at it?"

She lit up instantly, spitting out a hasty "of course!" as if I would change my mind if she didn't answer soon enough. The very response I expected, and have always got, naturally.

Casually, I flipped the mirror to face her, and watched eagerly as her expression went from one of utter glee to pure alarm.

—♪— ♪— ♪ —

I flipped my gorgeous hair as I stared into my magic mirror. This body was definitely different from what I was used to, though I can't say that I wasn't enraptured by it. There was always something so refreshing about adopting a new form, no matter who it belonged to beforehand. I batted my eyelashes and blew a kiss at my new reflection.

I've got a secret. A special secret. I've got a magic mirror~♪

A precious hand mirror, filled to the brim with the trapped bodies of others—my own personal wardrobe! I traced my hand over its ornate exterior, and wondered who I would end up becoming next.

(480/500)
Last edited by Fernathy on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Hi, I'm Fern! I mostly returned to this
website for art, so if you have an art
shop, feel free to drop me a line. ♡

You're also welcome to look at my toy
hou.se
! I make adopts there some-
times, and I love talking about OCs.

My PMs are also always open. ♡
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ [ ‎ fern | he/him | adult | your local sleepy, goth artist. | my kalons | toyhou.se‎ ‎ ] ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❝ and i can be a pretty girl, i'll lose myself in you.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Fernathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me