My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunar New Year Adopts -- Dragon

Postby kittykore » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:18 am

username:
name:
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words)
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:34 am

isabelle res
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sea of dragons, ]

Postby néktar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:39 am

Image Image
    ╒════════════╕

-
    username néktar
    name shinju yoshiko
    name meaning "pearl",
    "fragrant, virtuous, beautiful"

gender female ♀

╘════════════╛
    Image Image

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    follow the road that was washed away [ 1000 words with ginko ]
      "where is it?! where is it?!" i was frantically looking all around my home, no where, it was no where. my heart was racing as my eyes could not find the familiar comforting sight of my most precious of positions,. it was pilfered, stolen, taken! i could not believe it, though the thief left something in return, a note with something pertaining to where they may have taken my precious heirloom. i growled in seeing what it said, 'retrieve the golden devil from the witches palace. - V.', i crumpled it in my hand and clenched my teeth. i rushed to grab my traveling pack, though i knew it wouldn't be smart to travel allow especially for where i was going, i'd most likely have to pay a visit up an old friend of mine.. hopefully he will be willing to go along on this journey. with my bag filled wit necessary items and a weapon at my side i set out for someone who might not be very pleased to see me. it took me only an hour brisk walk out of the woods to reach his house that sat at the edge, i did not even go through the front door or bother to knock. simply allowing myself in through the back gate, it creaked open as i simply pushed it aside though instead of it shutting with a hard wooden knock there was a chime of a small bell. though i paid it no mind as i walked up to the back porch which is where i found my younger friend.

"ginko!" it had appeared i had started him, i apologized and laughed a bit allowing him to stand and look me in the eyes, he seemed to look at me, then through me, he gripped his staff and rested it on my shoulder for a moment before breathing in. "you seek my accompaniment on your journey for something i see." i huffed and nodded knowing that he would most likely say no or something highly deep and meaningful that would fly right over my head. though this time he seemed to give no struggle or words of wisdom, simply motioned for me to wait here as he walked inside, he left the staff laying against my shoulder which i found slightly awkward though he returned moments later. he was dressed in his traditional clothing though he quickly draped a cloak over himself and put the hood over his head so only his brilliant and mesmerizing white eyes were visible. he nodded, "well lead the way sensei." i let out a hefty laugh, "what no fuss this time around?" i took his staff and tossed it at him, which he caught expertly yet delicately. "besides i believe the student as far surpassed the teacher at this point." though he did not answer this statement i turned and walked out of his serene and untroubled backyard out towards the forest.

∙ ginko followed behind me at first but then became accustomed to walking beside me. he turned to me and asked, "so mind telling me what this journey is for?" i pulled out the crumpled paper that i had found in my home and handed it to him, his eyes scanned the words and he handed it back to me. "i see, so it will be that type of journey, if i die you will never hear the end of my spirit." i snorted and nodded waving him off with a hand, "have you lost that much trust in me gi?" i smirked and looked at him, i must have had fire in my eyes for the way he looked at me was just and smile and slight shake of his head. the place we were traveling to? the sea of dragons, or so it was called it was the underground trading ring, run by the largest man of them all vasyl. he was the one who regulated who got in and who got out of the market, what items were sold, and most importantly, silence anyone who did him wrong or sought to bring down his hidden empire. they call it the sea of dragons is because it used to be a dragon cave, hidden behind a waterfall at the base of the volcano all the way to the north, phorcys. throughout the journey we did not encounter any issues until we were in the home stretch, the salt plains that lead up to the volcano, just a wide stretch of shallow water, forgotten train tracks rusted under the salty drink. there was no where to hide, run, or seek shelter for more that 20 miles, it would take us most of the day to reach the base of the mountain.

∙ we set out across the open space at dawn, praying that no one saw us, though we were lucky for most of the day towards the setting sun we began to see bandits and crooks, thieves and schemers of all kinds. they all looked at us, knowingly we were a threat to the sea of dragons. they tried their best to stop us, though all they had were rusted swords and small daggers, whilst ginko had a pure metal khakkhara and i had my proud witch king'd sword. we easily cut them down and cleared our way towards phorcys though before we could even enter the cave something was glittering in the wind, something that caught my eye and made my heart stop. i looked up and held out my hand to these little flakes that were coming from the volcano's top, they were gold flakes.. but not just any gold, my gold! they were burning my precious golden dragon! i cried out in anguish as my hand clasped the flakes and my fists shook with sheathing anger. such a unique and old item passed down through my family burned, tossed into the very volcano in which it was found and created from. returning home.. and raining gold.
Last edited by néktar on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 24 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:59 am

username: ~The Original Alice~
name: Eon

"You call this an adventure?!" Eon said looking over at Sebastian like he was nuts, he was too starstruck to notice though of course.

"OF COURSE I DO, DON'T YOU!! I mean look around! Lights, camera, action, COOKING! What could be more adventurous than making meals no one has ever heard of on live television!!" He looked at her expecting her to be just as ecstatic as he was only to see the look she was giving. "OH come on. I know you don't like to cook but can you at least smile when the cameras come on. I had to have a sous chef no one is allowed to compete alone."

Eon let out a huge sigh "Whatever, as long as I get half the prize like you promised."

"A good chef always keeps his promises! Or may his chef had be revoked!" Sebastian proclaimed!

Eon rolled her eyes playfully at him an then smiled. She had known him since they were kits. They truely were the best of friends. That was why she didn't mind doing this for him as much. Not to mention she had dragged him on countless adventures than nearly got him killed. Like spearfishing, skydiving, trekking through the desert to make a sandwich. Aaaaaaa the good old days. She was so busy reminiscing that she didn't notice the competition was about to begin! Eon ran over to her starting spot, next to Sebastian behind a large kitchen island. Behind them was a whole kitchen setup just begging to be used. She took a deep breath an grabbed Sebastians paw. She knew it wouldn't be a big deal for her if they lost but that it would crush him.

"We can do this." She whispered to him. He looked at her an nodded both terrified and confident. In that moment she felt a little guilty as she remembered the other reason she was here. You see when Eon was younger she an Sebastian had been best friends with a kalon by the name of Hajdut. They grew together an spent every waking moment as a group. When Eon had finally earned enough money she opened a specialty spice shop. In this shop she had everything you could think of! From Dragons breath to bay leaf every spice on the planet was on one cabinet or another. She was so proud of herself! This had been her life's work!! Until one day the three were supposed to go out to the movies. Hajdut said he was sick an couldn't go which seemed like no big deal until Sebastian an Eon came back to find it all destroyed. Everything was gone. Eon was shattered. When they finally checked the security cameras they found none other than Hajdut running away with everything. This is why she was here. Because he was here. She was going to crush him an use the money she got from the competition to open her shop again.

"ACTION!"

(498/1000)
Last edited by ~The Original Alice~ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS → • 1 / • 2 / • 3 / •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lunar New Year Adopts -- Dragon

Postby La Volpe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:01 am

username:
    name:
    Res
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:04 am

username: Silver Pandorica
name:
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:18 am

username: rottenmutt
name: Pandora

Art
An ancient teapot
Worth millions
But that has a curse on it that shes trying to lift
Being away from it too long could kill her?? Mayeb
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets