Re: HO #3

Postby kyayura » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 pm

" I'm having a fun time reading your answers for no.2 especially .. xD Oh god. It'll be hard to pick the winner so maybe .. I'll get another judge ;w; ( LY Y U JOIN? DASOFSDFSDPMF XD jokes jokes~ )
Maybe runner-up's as well ouo It's undecided.
"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Candied Snow » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?
Quite sure you're blind...

2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?
I'd melt ice-cream and drink it O3O
Then I'd melt you, but not my mom, I need her for stuff.

3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?
I'd cry and tell him "I'm too young to have kid! you can take my sibling if you want though."
And a small question, why is this gorilla purple.

4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve?
Because he's sexy and according to your blind self I am too.
Okay now the actual reason I want him is because I love the colors on him, I usually dislike orange, but it looks oddly good on him.
Oh and most importantly I need someone to me me a samwhich

5. Not a question but your mom.
This just doesn't get more ridiculous does it?
X
┌────────┐

I don't come on
much, so replies
might be late
(´~`ヾ)

Art linked to artist

└────────┘

┌─────────
th cs trade...
adopt trade...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀
squish starlight
annie/snow she/her bi

doing everything except
what I'm supposed to do
pls help

└─────────
Candied Snow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Username: Rabbitheart
If I were to get this cute/sexy guy, I would name him: Pazu Vacuna (Pazu is said like Potsu)
I came up with name like this: The first name I got from the the name of one of the main characters in the movie Castle in the Sky, it's one of the Hayao Miyazaki films from Studio Ghibli; his last name is part of the word for cow in Spanish (at least from what I got from Google Translate) ^^; .
1. Why are you so sexy? Who? Me? Why thank you dahling, you're the first person to think I'm sexy. ;) But seriously, I'm not really all that sexy, I'm decently pretty. My pale blue eyes and auburn brown hair are pretty and often complimented on and I don't think I look too bad, I'd like to think I have a pretty face, but I'm a little overweight in the midsection to be considered sexy. But thank you, I appreciate any compliments I can get. ;)
2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world? Eh, you can have them. I don't need milkshakes, I'm overweight enough as it is. Hahaha. I'd probably just help you take them all, as I hardly ever drink them anyway. Although, if you really want them, I certainly wouldn't mind checking out/getting a cookbook to help make them with you. :) As long as things don't get too out of hand - gotta watch that beautiful figure, eh mom? c;
3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids? Slap myself because I must be dreaming, if I'm still in the dream, I'd look at him like he's crazy and say: "Really? You think I'm going to be afraid of fur-dyed hobo ape who thinks a banana has a dual purpose as a weapon?" Then I'd whack him unconscious with a my heavy purse and/or backpack, take the banana and eat it (or give it to one of my children if they're hungry), hogtie him, throw him in a sack (or at least put one over his head), then call Animal Control. If all else fails, consider talking to a psychiatrist about a family discount for medication and and group therapy/treatment for hallucinations.
4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve? Honestly? I probably don't deserve him, but I would definitely spend the rest of my life trying to deserve him if I were to be the lucky soul blessed with his care. I would desperately try to get as much art of him as I can. I'd write a whole story about and for him, I'd try my hand at doing art of humans again (even though I know I suck at them) just to make art of him. He's just uber adorable, he's like the combinations of so many things I like: blond guys, characters with unique designs, stars and moons (I'm a sucker for nighttime themes/designs), horns and other animal parts, and cuteness. Besides, poor little Emmy O'Conner really needs a friend the same age as she is and is also a humanoid. :lol: Oh jeeze, thinking about the two of them together just got me imagining pictures, now I want to go make or get a picture of Pazu pushing Emmy on a swing in a park. XD Oh dear, it appears he has my creative juices violently surging through my head. ^^; I love characters who do that, I can write stories about them and I'd still be able to use them even if I have a hard time getting art of them, it also means I'll never tire of them. :lol: Augh! I hate thinking up a story for a character whose form doesn't require one. It's so frustrating. XD
5. Not a question but your mom. If it's not a question, then how I can answer all five questions? :( She's an awesome woman with a tragic back-story and two great twin teenagers, everything else is strictly personal classified information. :lol: Or were you referring to you as my mom? If so, want another milkshake?
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby get scared » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 am

Username: Hoshikuzu

Name: Starling

1. Why are you so sexy? What can I say? I'm special. Rawr.

2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world? I'd probably wonder how you accomplished such a feat, then go to their rescue. Duh. Maybe sing the McDonald's jingle along the way, just to be creepy. Of course, I would also conquer the world while I'm at it. (Then, after I'm tired and the world is now mine, my younger brother (who's like 3) would ask why I didn't just make more. Silly brother, things can't be that easy.)

3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids? First I'd pause and stare (maybe take a picture since these things aren't the norm for me), then wonder who I somehow got pregnant, THEN counter by pulling out a doughnut from my ninja scroll. (ignore all innuendos there eue)

4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve? Well, of course I'll need a few slaves companions to rule the world with me. Besides, he seems like the type who would have loyalty, love, friendship, and the ability to make one heavenly Brownie.
He shall be mine. Don' deny meh mah skivvy woman.

WTH R U DOING IN MY ROOM?!
-ignores that- Hey sweetie, time to go! You need to go to the bathroom before we head out?
-pause- I'm not 5 anymore.
You act like you are.
wut?
Nothing- not hurry laong!
Last edited by get scared on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
get scared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueh » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:53 am

For # 2 c:

1. Why are you so sexy?
I don't know. Decide for yourself;

2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?
"MILLLKSHAKKESSSSSSSSS~ HOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" -Runs around with a banana, demanding milkshakes then runs into wall-

3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?
Ah, luckily I don't have kids, but if I did have kids . . . I'd take my kids' banana and challenge the gorilla to a sparring match. Whoever wins gives me the kids.

-is serious now-
Honestly, I hate these questions because I can't say that I deserve it more than anyone else. There are people out there that deserve him WAY more than me, and then there's people who don't care at all and just randomly filled out a form. It's up for you to decide if I deserve him enough or not.

I'm still mad at my mom for taking all the milkshakes away from the world. Please leave a message after the beep.
Last edited by blueh on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kafka » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:57 am

For #1 the precious bunny babe ;o;
"Boy yo so hot you started the apocalypse..." *snaps fingers and city in the background sets on fire* ;P

She's an apocalypse warrior don't judge D:
kafka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 am

1. Why are you so sexy?
Easy. I'm so sexy because I am me. Even if you were me, you wouldn't be as sexy as I am. Because I am me, and me is sexy. You can be sexy, too, but not as sexy as me. Kapiche? Kapoche.
I would flip. Because milkshakes are, like, on the food pyramid for me. Heck, I am a milkshake.
Pfft, I'd be all 'here, take 'em!' and throw the little buggers at him. Then I'd take his banana.
Because he is as sexy as I am ;-; No, really, he is adorable.
Your butt owo
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 am

1. Why are you so sexy?
Ooh. Is that a compliment? Keep those compliments coming at me and maybe I'll tell you the answer. :B

Hey mom! Are those milkshakes for me? -ignores mom's comment-
They.. ARE? Ooh thank you so much! -hugs mom and runs away with bags of milkshakes-
-runs into own room and locks door-
Now.. -rubs hands- milkshake time!

Are Gorillas purple? I didn't think they were. I like rainbow gorillas more. -takes out spray can and starts 'coloring' the gorilla-
Go ahead and take my kids if you really want them. All I ask for in change is your delicious looking.. and smelling banana.. 8D

I forgot to tell you. I don't even have kids.

I can't say that I deserve this smexy beast more than all the other people out there, and I definitely can't utter the words, "I deserve him." out of my mouth because ultimately, the judge decides.
But I love him (Yes love.. O.o) because he's smexy, he's oddly good-looking with all that orange... and just.. instant, pure love!

My mom--the person who I got all the delicious milkshakes from. I'm going to break the world record for drinking most milkshakes in a day! I'm at 53234 milkshakes. And no one is out there to stop me or break my record, because I have all the milkshakes ahahaha.

Oh yes, and er... thanks mom for the mlkshakes. xD
An Irish Blessing wrote:
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.

Unknown wrote:
Kindness is free; pass it on

On semi-hiatus wrote:It's been an awesome few years, CS. You've been a pivotal part of my childhood. I pop by every once in a blue moon to reminisce, and find myself smiling at familiar faces in the boards and the cool collectibles each time.

Avatar by Jenny Downing on Flickr
I love you, Laura, and I miss you dearly.
Svel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

" KAY GUYS. I HAVE DECIDED ON THE DEAD LINE FOR BOTH ENTRIES. ( NO.1 AND NO.2 ) IT SHALL BE ON 20 JULY! At around 9pm +8 GMT time ;D ( SEA )
Oh yeah I have three more judges to help me pick a winner[s] for both since all of your answers are funny and it'll be so hard to choose. AYEEEE ;3;
All of them will be my friends in real life which in other words are - Jazzy_1210, MooseLancer ( WIFEY ;D ) and a guy who doesn't play CS xD
"

dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodles » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:05 am

1. Why are you so sexy?
    Why am..? Why am I so sexy? </3 I wish. But suppose if you believe so, I can't let your hopes go down. D: Im sexy because I sprinkle unicorn ashes all over my face, ever morning. It makes me a beautiful creature that people want to hunt down to pin my head to their wall. They want my horn too, sometimes I shoot lasers out of it to scare them off. So yes, im sexy because unicorns bless me with their ashes and laser magic.

I would bring all the boys to the yard. So they can be like its better than yours. My momma charges a fee to teach people though, but its a great class! It teaches you how to survive out on the streets, totally worth the 200$'s.

Hide your kids, hide your wife. cause' like there's a purple gorilla beating kids up. I'd name him "The great grape ape." Then, as soon as I announce that to the world, i'll put a purple blazer on him, along with a purple cap. Finally i'd put a black bowtie on him. Like So!

4. Why do you think this sexy beast is what you deserve?
    Hrm, its hard to say why I deserve him. Honestly I have no amazing, answer to that. I don't have a question for an answer, I'm stumped. Frankly I can think of people out there, who want him, that have much 'better' reasons as to why they want him or deserve him for that matter. I can say though, I think he is a sexy beast. I can just imagine him singing like a god or something, or dancing shirtless, sweat dripping down his neckline. His eyes sparkling in the neon lights that illuminate the room. *u* Ok im over that, but honestly. He is a sexy beast, so sexy.

:1 pfft momma your public record isn't working out for you. You punched a homeless man, gave people milkshake lesson's, told of a little girl in toddlers and tiara's for throwing a fit over loosing. On top of that all, the kitchen is on fire. It's not looking bright for you in the future.

ImageImage
Characters
Deviantart

Back of the car
Blankets and me and you
We're running on perfectly wasted youth
I'll hold you close
We'll call this home tonight

And the fake tattoo that you drew on my arm
Had an X and an O
Never change who you are
Throw our hearts in the air