My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Letters

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am

sender: BadgerBuddies
addressee: paopu
message: another precious beebin' in this server who i do not shout out enough how much I appreciate!!!! You were another name that seemed to disappear for a little while from the server, and seeing you back brought a smile to my face! I've loved getting to talk to you now that the discord server is poppin' again, and the marvel conversation was so much fun i could talk about the mcu for days:O I'm super happy that you were able to get the puppy bun from the cottontails raffle, you definitely deserved that other bun my friend!!

sender: BadgerBuddies
addressee: vanilla bean.
message: ok i said i was gonna try to shout out some peeps i don't normally show the love they deserve but!!! here you are bby i can't not include you!!!!!! You are such an incredibly sweet human being and so much fun to be around. You are always there to support and cheer on and others, including me, and I hope you know how appreciated you are!!!!<33 Thank you for being there for me when i need someone and checking in when things don't seem ok!!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:43 am

sender: paopu
    addressee: cinna
    message: hi there! I know we don't talk too much but I adore your art style. seriously your moos and every cottontail are the cutest things. you seem like a super cool person and I cannot wait to get to talk to more now that the servers poppin off <3

sender: paopu
    addressee: bluex
    message: since you and cinna joined the team there's been so many cute moos! thank both of you for working your butts off to get those orphan cows made! also it always makes me smile when your name pops up in the server! you're so sweet and I genuinely love getting to learn about the cultural differences between us!
x
x
x
    they/them

lights off

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptarmigan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:46 am

sender: ptarmigan
addressee: sprig
message: hey sprig!!! thank you sm for starting such a fun and cute species! you work so hard for buttermilks and i really appreciate it! i really love all your designs and i'm obsessed with your equine/bovine art, it's really beautiful.

sender: ptarmigan
message: hey! thank you for always being willing to answer my questions and for always being kind. it really helped me find my footing in buttermilks. (: we don't talk much but i'm still grateful for all your help.
ptarmigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:05 pm

sender: besieged
    addressee: zaz
    message: hey, i know we've talked about once, but you genuinely seem like such a cool person and the time we did talk was very enjoyable! i love seeing you around and you're kind of an inpiration- i'd love to talk with you more tbh <3

sender: besieged
    message: yo!!! we don't talk as much as i'd like but literally every time i talk with you my heart swells! you're so kind and fun and i love seeinf you interact with the community! 10/10 person, honestly <3
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:14 pm

sender: sprig
addressee: voltaire
    string bean string bean My love ! You are such a wonderful human. You are a true gem and I love everything about you. You're so friendly, and you are always so willing to help. I can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me, especially how much you've meant to me in the past few weeks. You make my day brighter. You're so full of life and love and you deserve the whole world in your pocket. ily spicy latina mom

sender: sprig
addressee: ceance
    the man the myth the legend, good old dave. You're one of the oldest members and tbh you are a real one. You've got your friend's backs when they need you and you never hesitate to extend a hand. I admire you for that, and I really hope we get to know each other more in the coming months ! I'm glad you're back around my man, and I hope you're here to stay.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:18 pm

sender: Cactologist
addressee: BadgerBuddies
message: Oh my gosh I ~can't~ with how kind you seem. I know we've never chatted, but your posts are always positive and uplifting! You're always looking to brighten someone's day, which inadvertently brightens mine! Keep being so awesome!

sender: Cactologist
addressee: galaxymouse
message: Hello, it's me again. I don't think you're part of the bm community, so you'll probably never see this, but that's okay because I know I've already expressed all this to you previously. To put it simply, your style is everything and your dragons kill me. I really look up to you, not just as artist but also as a kind friend! I know sometimes life can get rough, but remember that there's always the whole CS community rooting for you! If you ever see this, I hope you're having a great day!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:26 pm

keepin the theme of someone I know super well and someone I don't!!

sender: morghettio
      addressee: micki
      message: we do be kinda goin back doe.. honestly, I am so happy that you're back because you really are such a positive force, I love getting to talk to you again (even if we're a little unhinged with quarantine oops) and it makes me so happy to see you in butters! its nice to talk about both old times and start talking about all the new stuff we're gonna eventually get in to, plus it is just nice to be able to talk to someone I adore so much. you are incredibly sweet and kind, and you do so much for literally everyone else but yourself! youre wilding! you're also absolutely wonderful! I love you!!!! <3

sender: morghettio
      addressee: paopu
      ok. hear me out.
      I know we have not like ever talked much before the reopening, but!!! we have been chattin here n there and like I do be kinda vibin (insert eyes emoji) I have very much enjoyed sliding into ur dms recently and!!!!! I am most definitely looking forward to continue talking to you!! mayhaps one day you will get a morgan moo... but for the mean time you'll have to put up with the morgan....
      all jokes aside, you're incredibly sweet and I adore you!!!! you try ur hardest and wow if I do not respect that. you treat everyone with such a kindness and respect, and still have a good time with everyone while making sure everyone is all safe!!! such an mvp... pls keep going on doing what ur doing!!!!
      ps i always love seeing ur tryouts bc u have legit such unique ideas and i love that.... lowkey stealing ur moos... anyway u saw nothing... just love for pao tonite in this house <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────

morgan . he/him . my love

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:31 pm

sender: honeybunchesofoats
addressee: ceance
My wonderful child...I love you very very dearly. You get to hold the title of the first person in this community I met because we started talking well before I joined bms. But what I would like to say to you today is thank you. Thank you so much not only for the help and stability I know you've given to your Famther Morgan in all the years you guys have been friends before we met. I know he appreciates it too but I want you to know that I recognize that you've taken good care of him when I haven't been able to. I also want to thank you for the undying generosity you have for people in butters. Many of us here know you would bend over backwards to make sure people are happy (and offer up slots when you can~)! But this is something I admire very much in people and I know a lot of this community looks up to you because of it. Please keep up all your kindness and support!

sender: honeybunchesofoats
Wow hi hello! I'm not even really sure where to start with this one because there's a lot to talk about and my head is very jumbled right now BUT i digress. Abi,,, you are the first person I met when I officially joined the bms community. You jumped right into my dms to make sure I was comfy and safe (and you also offered some slots so I could have my first bm~) but the welcoming aura you gave off is definitely part of the reason I felt so drawn bms in the first place. You are a role model to so many of the community because you help mod with such kindness and grace. You are honestly the epitome of good leadership skills most of us have had to learn about in school at some time or another. However, after getting to know you more personally, I know that this part of you is not just for the sake of the community. You are one of the most genuine people I've ever met and I aspire to be more like you! Please never change because you have touched so many of our hearts with ur soft moos and kind words. Thank you so much for everything you have done for each and every one of us. I love you!!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 2

Postby yeena » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:44 pm

sender: ceance
    addressee: diamond
    message: diamond has been my friend for a couple of years now and i wouldnt trade any of the time i had with you for the world! it means the most to me when you poke around and have laughs with me. its always such a joy talking to you and although i tend to forget to respond or discord decides to never let you know when i respond, it still makes me super happy to talk to you!

sender: ceance
    addressee: reyligion
    message: rey, its been years since ive known you and it makes me super happy knowing you. we've been through thick and thin, tough and easy and it has been nothing but a wild ride ever since you first messaged me asking about our to-be endgame ship! i know we cant talk much due to schedules being different now, and theres a lot that i would love to ramble on about you for, but just know that you mean literally the world to me. sometimes we dumbly butt heads and are big bafoons to each other, but i would never ever trade our dumb bantering and arguing for anything! its always so much fun to headcanon with you and generally just be in your presence, at the very least. thank you so much for being the best, i hope that one day we can eventually meet each other and you can come to the golden lands and meet the sons youve heard so much about! until then, i love you dearly pilot. stay safe and be great, even if i already know that you are!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me