My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The apple of my eye—UFA (OPEN)

Postby castiiian » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:00 am

lost connection
      good luck all <3
Last edited by castiiian on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 am

I know the eye can’t pass in breeding but mm

I want him

👌🏻👌🏻
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:25 am

:eyes: res
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:30 am

i’ve loved him a thousand years bye
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 am

Username; Lexxa_Astral
Name; Dexter
Gender;
Song;
Extra;

Res!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:15 am

Mark ;o;

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:20 am

i love him... s o much
neon - any pronouns ♦ kalon storage ♦ art by dave. xl

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Username; happysparrow
Name; Ari
Gender; Male
Song; Take Me Home, Country Roads!
Extra;

Ari was far from home - in fact, he had spent his whole life far from home. This... wherever he was, had never been home...

A home, from his understanding, was anywhere that one placed a piece of their heart. This could be a country, or an object. A passion, or a person... Anywhere Ari's heart was, his home was also; however, his home had been gone for a very long time, ever since he could remember, and he had searched endlessly to find it... Yet... Nothing. He couldn't remember ever placing his trust in anything or anyone, and thus whatever was his home was, well, lost.

Another day had gone by of the same repetition, and Ari came back to his house - not home, by any stretch of imagination - to crash as he always did. Tears already dotting his vision, he would curl up on the sofa and recall every mistake of the day, every cruel word, and every second spent in silent sadness. Then, he'd drag himself to the kitchen to choke down a few crackers before heading to bed. No home in the crackers, the tears, or the bed. Ari had checked. Now, as he hauled himself up the seemingly endless stairs, he sighed and began to let his mind reel about the next day. Wake up, work, cry, bed. Not even the sun could stir him from the sadness that overwhelmed him.

Crawling into bed, however, Ari tried something... different. He flicked on the radio. Quietly and softly, the words of Kalon singer, John Denver, floated softly through his ears, silencing his sniffling. For once, he hushed his mind and let the words of the melody fill it, taking it in and pondering it. Huh... Country roads, yeah? And a home..? He sat up, pulling the covers around him and listening more closely. Maybe... maybe he didn't have to continue this reputation. After all, what was stopping him from just packing up and heading down a few states? A country or two?

For once, in seemingly a million years, Ari smiled, and his heart brightened. Finally, he found a goal - and his home. Jumping out of bed, he pulled only his most precious belongings into a suitcase, hurrying out to his truck, eager to begin the journey.

For the first time in forever, Ari had found his home - the open road.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

here's to my yesterday

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:43 pm

username; silentmelody || name; kamakshi (meaning here) || gender; female || song; yesterday - imagine dragons

the lights dim overhead, and two kalons are now shrouded in darkness. a red glow appears suddenly from one kalon's chest and creates a spotlight over the other kalon's heart. the heartbeat is seen from inside the ribs, and it beats faster.

"why have you come to see me?"

the kalon whose heart is showing starts to say, "well..."

kamakshi -- the glowing kalon -- interrupts him. "no need to tell me. i believe i already know," she murmurs with a smirk.

she focuses her attention on the shining region of the upper body and whispers, "let your heart reveal your secrets and your past.

the heart constricts for a few seconds, and the kalon gasps in surprise. soon enough, the beating begins again and resumes its normal path.

"i have discerned your journey, and i watched your struggles." kamakshi cocks her head to a side and gazes at the kalon deeply before asking, "do you still linger on the time that you left your wife and child? do you miss them more than you thought you would?"

"i...i can't lie can i? i do pine for them. i think about them every single day, and i yearn for them so much. i ache to hold my spouse tightly and kiss her goodnight. i long to play trains with my son and ruffle his hair. i wish i could go back to that life, but there's no way i can. not after i abandoned them."

"you speak the truth. i can view the sorrow in your heart and in your soul. but you're right -- there is no way for you to return to them and act as if everything is perfectly fine between the three of you," kamakshi consoles and takes his paw in hers.

"how can i fix it? you told me you could solve my problem," he retorts angrily. the kalon snatches his forepaw away and folds it across his torso. the scarlet radiance fades, and his heart is no longer view-able.

kamakshi muses, "you've closed yourself off from the world. at the moment, you've ended our connection. you must be additionally open and accepting of people, including yourself. you can't live shut off from everyone and wallowing in your depression. if you'd like, attempt to find her. apologize greatly and admit that you were wrong. try to build that relationship anew."

"remember, you can always better yourself," she says wistfully. he nods solemnly and leaves quietly, leaving kamakshi in the dark.

she exhales intensely, and the gleaming dissipates. the large eye on her chest blinks rapidly and glances around.

"they all leave when the deal is done. no thoughts, no thanks."
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me