Re: Batch #1500 [Abandoned]

Postby grifforik » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 am

Was asked for a 4 day extension, totes forgot to post that so sorry guys.
This will end on the 24th.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:59 am

Username: mareep || Name: Magnolia(Maggie)|| Gender: Female

❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀

Short story:
Maggie loved and disliked snow for many reasons. She loved it because she was born in winter, but she disliked it because many plants and flowers wilt. Trees loses their leaves. Animals either go into hiding or die. She tries to look on positive side, the snow is beautiful at least. There's lots of activity to do, make snowmen, go sledding. Hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon is the absolute best. Her birthdays are always a blast! In end, it still tugged at her heart to see wilted plants, bare trees, and animals struggling to survive.

❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀

Maggie's Origins:
Lenore held up a pretty large seed in her hooves, what is this? She only intended to look for specific plants for her potions, and she ended up finding this odd seed resting on a tree bark surrounded by magnolias. The seed was mostly brown, but with purple tint to it, and she could feel warmth emanating from it. What will happen if she buried it? It's a good season for it, it was first day of spring after all.

The green viscet set the seed aside and dug a hole beneath where the bark was, then carefully placed the seed inside. She buried it with dirt, covered it with bark and more magnolias. She ran home with her satchel full of lavender and basil to inform her mentor of her discovery in attempt to get more information.

❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀

Lenore's Notebook:

Entry 1

Not much to write! This is the first day when I planted that seed I found. It looks like this; don't mind my bad drawing skills!!

It was kind of warm to the touch, and pretty hefty! It was bigger than my hooves, if that says anything! My mentor won't tell me information about it even though she looks like she knew. Rude. It's because I'm a flora witch, I have to figure this out on my own. Which I'm totally fine with! I'm excited!!!

Entry 2

It's been couple of months since I wrote my first entry, there wasn't much going on except for watering and monitoring the seed. It strangely haven't sprouted, but i can see a hint of leaves, so hopefully it'll sprout soon! It shouldn't die, I made sure to use my green.. hooves to the best of my ability!

Entry 3

Again, it's been another couple of months. The seed finally sprouted and started growing a bulb. I'm still watering and monitoring it. Also, as I said, the seed was pretty hefty- so the bulb kind of drooped as it grew more! THE BULB IS TOO LARGE TO BE A FLOWER OR A TREE. I drew another thing, with help from my friend!! It was glowing as well, which is really cool!! I wonder if it's a special plant? A very rare plant or something?? OOO!!!

Entry 4
    Boring same stuff as other entries but something new is that the bulb has grew to the size of my head! No way this is a normal plant or anything! I'm more excited to see it fully grown, bloomed and all!!!

Entry 5
    Uhh. So I.. This is extremely shocking to me still, I couldn't figure out how to write it for a while. I think I can now? When I visited the plant three days ago, and it have been almost a year since I planted it. It's winter. The, bulb started blooming, oddly enough. Then there was, a head!! A HEAD! Then!! The bulb kept peeling back more to push this thing out. TURNS OUT IT'S A VISCLING?

I was too shocked to name her properly, so I gave her Magnolia as a name, since I found the flowers around her seed. It made the perfect sense. She functioned just like a viscling, cried, wanted food, wriggled. BUT WHAT DO SHE EAT ANYWAY? I don't think she's omnivore just like all of us, she's probably herbivore. A plant-viscet, you know? So I gave her some lettuce and she seemed okay with that. It won't last too long, she'll get tired of just lettuce. I have to try other plant based food, make proper meals, and stuff.

It's been a ride raising Maggie already, but I love her. I'm really young, I'm not ready to be a mother. But my mentor is helping me out, and I'm determined to raise her as my own, I planted her and took care of her for almost nine months after all! I'm looking forward to her first birthday already!

❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀♡❀
Lenore Saller owned by me, both art by me!
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 pm

OMG How could I not judge this one? I'mma work on it now! <3
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:17 am

This was a super fun comp sorry for the wait I was waiting on judging help since I was so torn on a few things :)

I'd like to start with giving an HM to Prophecy! Your form was really sweet :)

And I'd like to give an RU to mareep, your form was really cool, a good read and it was so close between you and Matreats.

And finally the winner is Matreats! Your form was great! It was fun to read, the story was a good life lesson and it was really well rounded. :)

Congrats to the winners ^U^
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:22 am

congrats matreats, and prophecy!! <33
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:31 am

Congrats Matreats and Mareep.
Thanks for the HM!

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:30 am

Ahhh thank you!!