Re: Kalon #379 // Little Green Spaceman? (Round 3)

Postby rem sleep » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am

THIRD ROUND
    Username: Trollish
    Name: Rebound
    Sketch/Writing:
    2 : Rebound has a blanket, which he doesn't often admit to owning, but it was his from an early age. Not a childhood blankety, but rather one he'd purchased for himself once he moved out in his younger years. As a young adult it was a silly purchase, but he found the little space symbols on the over-sized quilt to be rather charming. He spent many late nights studying under the warmth of the blanket, taking in his knowledge of the stars and space with its comfortable embrace. Rebound tends to venture under his astronomy blanket whenever he's nervous or feeling upset, the memories associated with the quilt and its sentimental value to him make it something that can usually set his heart at ease when he feels troubled. when he feels particularly anxious, nervous or disheartened he'll curl up under his blanket and read, usually late into the night with the help of several cookies. [ 156 / 200 ]
Last edited by rem sleep on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am

THIRD ROUND
Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Asterope (One of the Pleiades, a star in the constellation of Taurus: 21/22 Tau. It means "lightning" or "twinkling".)
Sketch/Writing: [The Nightmare]

Wait... where.... where was he?

That's not the tree limb he fell asleep on; testing his paw pads, he found the concrete underneath cold, wet, and lifeless. Looking up and around, he found the sky to be dark and tinged with red, and intimidating buildings grew around him like some sort of sick weed. The lighted windows hurt his eyes, so much so that he almost missed them morphing grotesquely into faces, each building with its own brand of horror. He cowered underneath their taunting smiles and haunting laughs, shivering violently as the once stationary lights grew to all focus straight on him. He wanted to run, to try and find a way back to his nature, his sanctuary, but his paws were rooted to the ground like the trees he adored. He needed his stars... he needed his hope...

Asterope suffers from photophobia due to chronic keratitis, or inflamation of his corneas, making him extremely sensitive to bright light, including full sunlight. As well, Asterope is prone to claustrophobia as well as urbanphobia; if he chooses to go into town, he will go out of his way to make sure it's a town with a population of under 300. [200/200]
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:58 am

THIRD ROUND

Username: Austriagirl
Name: Castiel
Sketch/Writing:

He thinks he lost his wings because he was an angel who fell to earth. This is not true, as he is just a normal kalon with no powers, but he believes in it. It is a recurring nightmare Cas experiences, and each time he wakes up from the dream he wakes up more exhausted than when he fell asleep.
Castiel wrote:I remember falling... falling for hundreds, thousands of miles. The wind rushing underneath my wings even as each feather ripped off, agonizing pain as the speed of my fall shredded and tore my wings. I tasted salt in my mouth. Were those tears? I did not think angels were capable of producing tears. Finally, finally, I could sense myself reaching the earth's hard surface. I felt nothing but excruciating pain in my back and numbness in my limbs. When I collided with solid ground a crater formed for a mile in every direction. There was nothing but sand, everywhere. In my mouth, my ears. I blacked out and when I woke up I was in a hospital, surrounded by unfamiliar faces. I moaned and leaned forward to stretch my wings, but there was nothing there. They were gone.

[200/200 words]

Last edited by AustrianAce on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Klaon #379 // Little Green Spaceman?

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 am

THIRD ROUND
Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Yondu Udonta [yahn-doo ooh-don-tuh]
Sketch/Writing:
---Yondu absolutely loves to collect little glass figurines. He has a wide range of these little bobbles - everything from half an inch to two inches tall and every shape and color combo you can imagine! Currently they are lining the shelves of his office; each day he takes great care to dust his whole collection.
---He leaves them out in the open to give his employees repeated opportunities to question his sanity and resolve simple because he loves putting them in their place. The only thing that really brings him joy, besides finding new figurines, is watching his subordinates cower and grovel as they regret even a questioning glance.
---Despite the vastness of Yondu's collection, each figurine has it's place. If any are moved in the slightest, Yondu will not only notice as soon as he steps into the room, but he won't be able to focus on anything until he rights the "problem". Most of the time, he will be able to tell which figurine was moved immediately, but every once in a while he can't seem to spot the exact one. This provides a hilarious scene as Yondu resets the whole display, one by one, right to left.
    200/200 words
Last edited by ChristainAnimalLover on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:05 pm

THIRD ROUND
    Username: gallows callibrator
    Name: wolfgang
    Sketch/Writing:

NIGHTMARE ;;

"I had this awful nightmare a while back. It was a nightmare in which aliens didn't exist. My friend came in my room and saw all my alien books. She asked me what they were. I told her, 'Aliens of course' and she asked me what aliens were... Do you know how scary that was? Aliens. Not real. I was really spooked. Of course they're real, and there always watching us."

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm

THIRD ROUND
Username: SilverCrescentMoon
Name: Orion
Sketch/Writing:
Orion's dream starts out as a good one. He's onstage in front of a small audience, achieving his ultimate dream. Being able to perform with his acoustic guitar. What a glorious day! He was about halfway through his song when a buzzing starts. At first Orion brushes it off as a bug or an electrical machine in the back, but it grows louder and louder until it's shaking the ground. Orion is tossed off his stool and thrown to the ground. Behind him noise and colorful lights explode out of nowhere! Suddenly a punk rock band has taken over his show. All he wanted was to play his nice, peacful song. But his wonderful dream had turned into a horrible nightmare. Sound blasts behind him along with ugly singing. Wake up!!!

(131 Words)
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:19 pm

THIRD ROUND
Username: steamplonk
Name: alitair
Sketch/Writing: whoop whompity wip
Code: Select all
3, a dream / nightmare they had

my eyes flew open. for a millisecond, i flailed around, and rolled over in a cold sweat, facing Sir Buddybuns. Sir is a picture of a cute dog, by the way. some kalons think it's wierd, but i talk to him when i'm scared.
"sir buddybuns!" i exclaimed, relieved.
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:22 pm

THIRD ROUND
Username: TILL ALL ARE ONE
Name: Chaldene
[I am super stupid and spelled disappear wrong bc i wasnt paying attention omg I'm so sorry T^T]
One of Chaldene's greatest fears is becoming one of the many faces of the crowd, becoming a lost cause, becoming uninteresting. His worst nightmare was the embodiment of this fear.
splash
pum pum
pum pum
"Disappear."
pum pum
"DISAPPEAR."
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:23 pm

--
--

THIRD ROUND
    Username: jensen ackles
    Name: Bowie
    Sketch/Writing:
                        Bowie's favorite person is unsurprisingly his namesake, David Bowie. To this Bowie, David Bowie's work is inspiring and influential, and this kalon truly takes the recently passed icon's work to heart. His favorite song, Space Oddity, makes Bowie feel, well, at home. Something about the beat and the lyrics, although strange and somewhat haphazard at times, just brings Bowie to a place in his mind that he never could really find without the music. Bowie has an unparalleled love of music, which takes form in his love and appreciation for everything to do with instruments and singing. He taught himself to sing while listening to Bowie's work at an incredibly young age, and has since mastered the guitar, piano, flute, clarinet, trumpet, drums, and even the ocarina. He has also taught himself to sing. Since he began, he has taken numerous lessons, and participated in more talent shows and concerts than he can count. With all of his work in music, however, Bowie has never forgotten his inspiration and his namesake, David Bowie.
                          "I'm floating in the most peculiar way
                          And the stars look very different today
                          For here am I sitting in my tin can
                          Far above the world"
                        (200/200 words)
--
--
Last edited by jensen ackles on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items