Re: birthday cake adopt | Strawberry tres leches

Postby Lex. » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:07 am

mark!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:17 am

Username + ID: Chaosin + 20611
Name: L'Amour
Prompt: probably secretly hates them or something smh

wip c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:57 am

username + id: quiche cat! + 430690
name: guy
prompt:
    my secret? it's that I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing!

guy sat rigidly in a big, firm armchair. his freshly ironed suit laid uncomfortably across his shoulders and stretched awkwardly around his bulky chest. his long, course hair was thrown haphazardly into a bun.

one moment he was wandering aimlessly through the city, recently laid off from his gruelling nine-to-five, and the next moment he was... here, on the hundredth floor of a corporate highrise, sat at a huge desk with showy trinkets littered across the room.

"excuse me? sir!" a slightly frantic voice broke guy from his thoughts.

"sorry. me?"

"yessir. should we consent to this deal? just sign here."

"uhhhh..." what deal?

...whatever.

"sure?"

after some appalling forgery, the pen and paper were whisked away from guy and he was alone again.

guy anticipated an exasperating month of pretending to be this company's CEO after having been drafted off the streets "because you look exactly like mister CEO!" and "we need you to 'be' him for a few weeks. please!" followed by, "we'll pay five times whatever you're making!"

cha-ching! as a broke man on the verge of bankruptcy would say... "no problem, fellas!"

(received permission from baylin to fix broken image 3/12/24)
Last edited by quiche cat! on Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am

Username + ID: freybugg 415187
Name: Florence
Prompt:
    A seemingly ordinary waiter by day, Florence lives a seemingly average life, spending most days off with friends and earning a reputation as a kind and trustworthy individual. Obsessed with food, especially sweets, Florence turned their passion into a restaurant review blog. Initially, it was a secret outlet for inner thoughts. What started as a fun hobby evolved into the Tart Eats blog, known for its eloquent yet merciless critiques, surpassing Florence's wildest dreams of popularity.
    As the blog gained traction, local restaurants began to fear the potential damage of a negative review, while readers loved Florence's sharp critiques. The blog's popularity soared, drawing attention from food enthusiasts across the state. Florence's ego has expanded with the blog's rise, impacting restaurants and sparking both admiration and disdain from readers. Florence has even begun writing for food magazines and other online blogs, making more money than their "actual job" ever did.
    Florence maintains the secret identity, fearing how they will be viewed if their friends and family see their crueler side they let loose online. The line between their online life and in person life has grown harder and harder to handle, leaving Florence to more and more torn.
Last edited by freybugg on Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:24 pm

Username + ID: zero.two #743737
    Name: Angelica
    Prompt:

Secrets have a way of weighing down on a person's conscience. They can be heavy and difficult to bear, especially when kept long. Sometimes, secrets are harmless, like a surprise party or a gift for someone special. But other times, they can be severe and have consequences.

Angelica's secret is one that could tarnish her reputation and destroy her career. The beautiful flowing locks that she brags so much about are actually fake. As a hairstylist, she has to ensure her hair is perfectly coiffed at all times, with a silky sheen and vivid color. However, years of experimentation have left her with brittle, thin, dry hair. Knowing that her natural hair would drive customers away rather than bring them in, Angelica crafted a beautiful wig to hide her failed tests.

It's a heavy secret to keep, but she feels as though it is one she must maintain to ensure she doesn't lose the empire she built from the ground up. Her hair will eventually grow stronger and healthier, but, for now, nobody will know that the expert stylist ruined her own mane.

words: 183
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:07 am

mark <3
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:46 pm

username + ID: lumilys + 857031
name: jo
prompt: as resident party planner, jo has only one weakness: confetti. otherwise, she has everything covered. her skills in blowing up balloons and decorating cakes are no joke, and if it’s a surprise party? she can keep a secret like nobody else. jo’s the perfect friend to call in when you need some extra party in your life! but, it may be best for everyone involved if you blast those confetti poppers after she leaves. as much as she’d like this fear of hers to remain one of her many secrets, the cold sweats and an obnoxiously nervous laugh show otherwise. jo excuses herself from the room quicker than you could say “celebration!” luckily, all of jo’s friends already know about her so-called "secret" fear, and steer clear of anything confetti when she’s around. no confetti is a small price to pay when considering all of jo’s other magnificent talents!

Last edited by lumilys on Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buddabup » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:55 pm

username + ID - sunbear_ + 470772
Name - Fresa
Prompt - she owns the most exclusive speakeasy in town!
- commissions partially open! -

looking for okekaki art!
buddabup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:34 am

Username + ID: Elliad. 336547
Name: Maya
Prompt:

Maya wandered down the aisle of the store, placing into her cart what she needed to make her signature cake; ‘The Maya Special’ it was dubbed.

The bakery sign loomed overhead as she browsed the line of baked goods, grabbing a simple white cake.

“Maya!”

She jumped, swirling around to see who had called out to her. With a sharp intake of breath, Maya stepped in front of her cart. “Didn’t expect to see you out so close to the party!” Maya greeted her approaching friend. The cake thrown behind her, out of sight.

“What you got there?” They asked, trying to peak over her shoulder.

Maya averted her gaze, staring intensely at the rows of bread to her side. “Oh nothing, just some,” she paused. “Bread.”

“Well alright….see you at the party later? Cannot wait to get to try some of your signature cake!”

Maya let out a deep sigh as they walked away, pulling the cake from behind her back. She tilted her head and frowned slightly before shrugging. “Eh, salvageable.”

Placing the slightly squished cake in her cart, Maya continued her shopping. Nobody has to know but that signature cake? Well, to put it simply: store-bought.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:26 am

Username + ID:
squints 40520
Name:
Valerie
Prompt:

Demure and muddled it’s with great frequency that Valerie keeps to herself. It’s difficult for her to find joy admits the masses for the curse of her affliction. Whenever in crowds, the look of terror painted across her face is ever present for the poor dove. If it seems to you she is in her own world it’s because she is desperate to be. Unfortunately, Valerie is unable to recede into herself as much as she would like for the affliction prevents her any sort of peace. The innate fear is not without reason, you see, Valerie can read the thoughts of others. This alone is a secret that could end her being but it is what she’s heard that is her truest secret and whatever it is that she heard struck her to her core, so much so she refuses to relinquish the information. Wish her well on her way, she’d appreciate it if you meant it earnestly, she’ll know either way.
Valerie's permanent expression
Last edited by squints on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me