Username: harvestberry
Cat Name: Golden Vow
Clan: The Marshland Settlement
Prompt:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄 • 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐌
“ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ „
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by harvestberry on Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

🍁🐚 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
She/Her • PMs Always Open • CT
Hello hello! You can call me Harvest!
The Marshland Settlement
Foxtail Range Stables
Toyhou.se
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯🐚🍁

harvestberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

not all gods are worthy.

Postby crexmii » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:41 pm

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: aureus
Clan: softclan
Prompt: not all gods need powers. [WIPWIPWIP ALERT]
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Breeding #670 | Arengi x Fermi

Postby CupidCola » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:34 am

Username: CupidCola
Cat Name: Lion who roars (LionStar)
Clan: Tribe of The Stars
Prompt:
This cat leads a tribe that holds the power of the stars themselves. Bordering on another clan, they live high up in the mountains. Long ago, Lion was taken in by the old leader of the clan. He saw her potential, her greatness, her power. It was beyond anything he had seen before.

With a roar that could rattle the earth beneath their very paws. She was quick to be named, Lion who roars. When she was an apprentice, the previous leader took her under his paw to train her. So she could harness her abilities and use them for good. She was a prodegy, everything seemed to come easily to her. As she grew, so did her powers.

The tribe worshipped her as some sort of deity, a blessing even. One morning, as a deputy. She found a mountain lion cub. All alone in the forest, with no sign of their mother. She took the cub in to raise, giving it a life within the clan.

Not long after, she was declared the leader of the tribe. But it became apparent, her powers had began to manifest more. One particularone being, able to see spirits of the ancestors. Keeping her eyes closed, prevents her from seeing them.

She keeps her eyes closed because the ancestors are quite chatty and tend to overwhelm her senses as they talk. Often drowing out the voices of her living tribe mates. But when needed, she will open them. Seeking guidance and words of wisdom from the ancestors.
[Wip]
Last edited by CupidCola on Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:31 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:40 pm

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Spirit of the Divine
Clan: Celestials
Prompt:
Domain- Esse; Essence, individuality, verity
Powers- The ability to see the "truth" in something/someone; Current-prophecy (visions of the now)

Spirit of the Divine was an outcast in the village. Although young, she was the only cat not descended from the celestial line. In fact, she would have been sent away were she any normal outsider cat.

However, Spirit was unique. Despite not being of Celestial lineage, she was able to wield magic. Her magic was unlike the elemental abilities of the cats, or even the occasional animal-speak abilities. Spirit could send her gaze anywhere she wished and observe, like a form of far-sight, and could tell when something was a lie or being obscured. She could even tell when the environment was lying, usually a sign of fae mischief.

So Spirit was allowed to stay and was taken in by a household in the village, but she was not accepted as one of them. Not yet, anyways.

WIP
Last edited by ArithMedic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________

ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:15 am

withdrawing unfortunately

goodluck everyone <3
Last edited by peachpit. on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:16 pm

Username: riverotter
Cat Name: lionkit (lionpaw --> lionspirit)
Clan: mireclan
Age: 3 moons in normal age; like... a million billion bazillion years old in spirit??!?!
Prompt: rubs hands together and does a disney villain laugh
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:47 pm

Backing out. I lost motivation 😭
Last edited by canadianhowl on Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:33 am

im literally impressing you as we speak <3 give me the cat!!! /silly

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Breeding #650 | Arengi x Fermi

Postby Hazelfang » Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:41 pm

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Radiantblaze
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Prompt:

"That kitten possesses the radiance of the blazing sun. He will bring everlasting light to your Kin and shine amidst even the darkest of seasons."

A chilly breeze ruffles the fur of the sleeping cat, stirring them away. They blink their eyes slowly, adjusting to the merciless morning light, before raising themself from their nest into a long, cathartic stretch. "Today is the day," she murmured to herself, "The Spirits await, I must not delay any further." Solemnly, as if the weight of what was to come rest steadfast atop her shoulders, she stepped outside of her warm den. The camp was busy as usual. Softpaws were tumbling amongst the heather, two Marauders were sharing a squirrel in preparation for their upcoming journey, and a Guardian was discussing where to hunt with a trio of Stalkers. All seemed normal, but she knew better than anyone that today would be anything but normal.

She flicked her tail in greeting while passing her Kin. There was no time to stop and chat, not if she wished to commune with the Spirits while the morning rays remained bright. No-Kin paid her any mind as she made her way up the path worn by ancestors long gone. She turned the corner, approaching the sacred cavern hidden behind the curtain of flowing water. Frigid yet refreshing water sprinkled onto her whiskers allowing her a moment to reminisce all of the times she had traveled to this holy ground. Just beyond the wall of water, the Spirits awaited her communion, and as she stepped through the icy waterfall, she found her fear's being washed away. This is where she meant to be. This moment had been promised to her from the day she was anointed as the Sybil Superior. And it would be this divine day that she would learn of her final moments.

With renewed vigor, she continued into the cavern. Eidolon's Cenote lay before her, as glistening and brilliant as ever. The lights of the morning sun flickered between the cracks in the cavern ceiling, dancing along the pool of water at her paws. She took one last moment to breath in the sweet, comforting aroma enveloping her. The Spirits were calling for her, lulling her into their benevolent paws. She allowed herself to be soothed by their whispers and stepped into the pool. Step by step she traveled further into the water until she was entirely emersed. That sense of anxiety and fear she once felt the first time she engulfed herself in the prophetical pool was no longer present, for she knew that she was in the protection of the Spirits. As long as the Spirits were there, she would see no harm.

Soon enough, she opened her eyes and the water vanished. No longer was she drowning, but rather she was standing in the center of a meadow. Birds sang beautiful melodies around her while the flowers swayed in the wind. This was true peace and she yearned to become one with it. "Dear Spirits of Terra, I have come to speak with you. Please allow me to commune with you once more," she called out calmly. Her call, however, was met with silence. Perturbed, she called once more, "Spirits? It is I, the Kin's Sybil Superior. I have come to discuss the final days." Surely they will come soon? I have never had to call out more than once, she thought to herself.

"Patience, my child. There is no rush," a captivatingly soft voice spoke from behind the she-cat. She turned her head to see the voice, yet her eyes were met with a figure so bright even the sun would cower in fear. Out of instinct, her tail quivered and her pelt stood on end. What could possible be so radiant as to eclipse the very sun? "Rest easy, little one. Do not fear. I have watched over you for many seasons and I continue to watch over you now," the voice continued, the warmth bringing forth an overwhelming sense of comfort. "You have accomplished much and have served your Kin well. However, it is time you rest and allow another to continue on your journey."

The words swirled within her mind. Although she already knew her time was coming, it still felt intimidating hearing it from the mouth of someone so mighty. She gathered her courage to look the presence where she assumed their face would be, "I have done what any Sybil would do. Now please tell me, Great One, where are the Nine Spirits? Aren't they here to appoint my successor?"

A silk laugh escaped from the figure, "The Nine Spirits, little one? They are here as we speak. I am them and they are me," Realization struck the she-cat. This was not just a Great One, this was Terra herself. She hurriedly lowered her head and bowed before the Divine Spirit, stumbling over her words in an attempt to speak to the spirit. "Do not fret, child. Lift up your head. It is time I show you who will follow in your footsteps." Without giving the she-cat time to question, the radiant presence moved forward through the meadow. Even as a silhouette as bright as the stars, Terra walked with elegance and intent. The she-cat was entirely captivated by her brilliance, hardly noticing that they were approaching a shallow puddle. The light from Terra's silhouette spread to the puddle, slowly turning the clear water into a golden pool. "Look carefully, child, as you will see who will bear the weight of the Spirits for your Kin."

She peered over the puddle, squinting her eyes against the gleaming reflection. As she stared, an image started to present itself. Looking down it was as if she was traveling above her beloved camp on the wings of a hawk. Slowly, the image moved towards the nursery and focused on the small body of a young kitten. The puddle rippled as the tiny body quivered in its sleep, its legs beginning to kick as if running. In confusion, the she-cat looked up at Terra's form, "Why are we looking at this young kit? Surely we should be looking at one of my Servus?"

Her question did not stir the water nor did it phase Terra, "Keep looking, little one. Your questions will be answered soon,"

Hesitantly, she looked back down at the golden puddle, searching for what more could be seen. As she stared down, the kitten continued to stir until it stood up hurriedly. She watched in wonder as the kitten's eyes burst open- eyes shining luminously and looking directly at the she-cat through the puddle. Neither said a word. The kitten continued to stare unseeingly, its eyes growing brighter and brighter until their brilliance challenged even the light of Terra beside her. "Do you see now, little spirit? That kitten possesses the radiance of the blazing sun. He will bring everlasting light to your Kin and shine amidst even the darkest of seasons. You must nurture him into your role and teach him the ways of the Spirits. Only then will your Kin know true splendor."

1,164 words
Last edited by Hazelfang on Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me