Postby opti-mism » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:30 am

Username;; opti-mism
Cat Name;; Lynxlight
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 22 moons
Clan;; Saltclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
The she-cat lashed her tail, fast enough to cut down an apprentice as she stalked towards the dens. She was not only furious, but dripping with mud covered myrtle vines.
"Blossompaw! Spook!" she snarled, her ears red and her gaze venomous. "I know for a Starclan-forsaken fact, that Minnowstar did not ask you to throw those off the cliff!" The apprentices shrank back in fear of the harsh warrior, before Blossomstar's eyes started darting. "Spook?" the calico asked, looking at the new dark apprentice. "Did you throw those over the edge? Towards the Basking Stones?" Suddenly, the dark apprentice realized his mistake, taking a short-cut to cleaning so the pair could move on to training faster. "Oh.... oh no. Were you sleeping down there, Lynxlight?" The icy glare was answer enough as the tall warrior moved stiff-legged towards Minnowstar's den.
"Ooooh Spook." Blossompaw fretted. "We're going to be cleaning the camp for moons."
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2313

Postby GrimmKitty » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:45 am

Username;; GrimmKitty
Cat Name;; Starfur
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 48 Moons
Clan;; Tidal Clan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

(141 words)
Why did he even bother? Stormstar was going to go off and do his own thing again anyway. Starfur snarled and spun around, his fur hot and prickling in his rage.

"Erm? Starfur?" came a confused voice from behind him, that Stormstar.

He heard footsteps hurry behind him and a brush of fur to his right as Stormstar dashed past him and stood blocking his way. The other tom looked at him with concern in his eyes,"My love? What's the matter? Please tell me..." Stormstar pleaded with his velvety voice.

Looking down Starfur sighed,"Now that you've become leader, you never really have time to spend with me. It's like-"his voice caught in his throat. This was hard, it was easier to be angry.

Before he could say another word Stormstar was lovingly nuzzling him,"You know I will always love you, Starfur."
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:42 am

username;; kamelgirl
    cat name;; silverthorn
    gender;; tom
    age;; 47 moons
    clan;; rimeclan
    rank;; warrior

prompt;; "catch, petalpaw!"

petalpaw rears back on her hind legs, grasping for the mouse. with a victorious cry, she slaps it out of the air. "take that, fiend!"

"what in starclan's name are you doing?"

petalpaw springs back as a silver blur snatches it out of the air. silverthorn scowls at her, holding the mouse between his teeth. he sets it delicately on the ground before turning on her. "what are you, kits? have you no dignity?"

"hey, hey!" wrenfeather steps up beside petalpaw, nose to nose with the bristling tom. "we were just having a little fun. what's your problem?"

silverthorn's lip curls back from his teeth. "my problem is that you two are acting like children - no, worse. even kits know better than to play with their food."

wrenfeather tosses her head. "i think you're throwing your weight around just 'cause you can. c'mon petalpaw, we're leaving." she turns sharply, allowing her tail to slap across silverthorn's face, and stalks off. petalpaw scrambles to catch up, but can't help glancing back over her shoulder.

instead of blowing up like she'd half-expected, silverthorn simply picks up the mouse and carries it carefully to the freshkill pile.

"can you believe him?" wrenfeather mutters beside her. "what a jerk, right?"

petalpaw thinks of silverthorn, and of what she's overheard from the senior warriors - things like found him in the middle of leafbare, and half-dead and almost starved to death - and feels a little sick. "yeah," she says. [248/250]

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:44 pm

Now closed! Will be judging soon

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:50 am

Good luck everyone!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:40 am

kamelgirl wrote:
    username;; kamelgirl
    cat name;; silverthorn
    gender;; tom
    age;; 47 moons
    clan;; rimeclan
    rank;; warrior

prompt;; "catch, petalpaw!"

petalpaw rears back on her hind legs, grasping for the mouse. with a victorious cry, she slaps it out of the air. "take that, fiend!"

"what in starclan's name are you doing?"

petalpaw springs back as a silver blur snatches it out of the air. silverthorn scowls at her, holding the mouse between his teeth. he sets it delicately on the ground before turning on her. "what are you, kits? have you no dignity?"

"hey, hey!" wrenfeather steps up beside petalpaw, nose to nose with the bristling tom. "we were just having a little fun. what's your problem?"

silverthorn's lip curls back from his teeth. "my problem is that you two are acting like children - no, worse. even kits know better than to play with their food."

wrenfeather tosses her head. "i think you're throwing your weight around just 'cause you can. c'mon petalpaw, we're leaving." she turns sharply, allowing her tail to slap across silverthorn's face, and stalks off. petalpaw scrambles to catch up, but can't help glancing back over her shoulder.

instead of blowing up like she'd half-expected, silverthorn simply picks up the mouse and carries it carefully to the freshkill pile.

"can you believe him?" wrenfeather mutters beside her. "what a jerk, right?"

petalpaw thinks of silverthorn, and of what she's overheard from the senior warriors - things like found him in the middle of leafbare, and half-dead and almost starved to death - and feels a little sick. "yeah," she says. [248/250]

I really liked the depth in this entry, congrats!
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:54 am

congratulations!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:56 am

congrats!♡
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:29 am

aah thank you so much!! i'm glad you liked it ^^
    @krabs and @GrimmKitty, tysm! <33