Re: Laura UFA - Kalon Readoption

Postby redhorizon » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:24 am

res if I have time

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:33 am

Username:
Kalon Name:

Holy guacomark!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:45 am

Username// Lorne_Purnima
    Kalon Name// Orion Kennedy
    Gender// Male
    Prompt Response// Orion sighed as he stared out the window, the sun was beginning its descent downwards in the far, far distance and he could see stars slowly beginning to reveal themselves as the sky darkened and the moon itself awakened for its turn to light up the sky. All of that was happening out there, the beautiful dance that happens every single day in our sky was starting and here he was.. stuck inside. Orion sighed again as he thought about his unfortunate situation til a sudden but familiar "ding, ding!" jolted him out of his own head, he was no longer way out there but once again back inside the little convenience store that employed him. Orion looked towards the door for the one that had startled him and saw his coworker, Samuel, walking in, coming back from lunch late as usual not that Orion really cared, he preferred the peace and quiet of when he was alone anyway. Samuel hopped over the counter already setting his sights on Orion "heya Kennedy" he said cheerfully "what're you doin after work?" 'Running' was Orions first thought though he quickly pushed it away "oh, uh, nothing really just uh-" his sentence was quickly cut off by an eager Sam "great, you're finally coming to a party with me after work then!" Orion couldn't help but audibly groan "I can't, I've got a thing to do, you know, for school and all" that was only a partial lie, Orion did have something he had to do for school, he was majoring in Astronomy at the local University and he was behind on several important papers but that had nothing to do with what he went and did every night after work. Sam rolled his eyes "you always say that Kennedy, what's so important that it can't wait a day or a couple hours just once?" Orion frowned a bit, he was weirdly self-conscious about his hobby even though he wasn't shy about his love of the stars in general "just a hobby, just something I do to wind down after work before working on papers that I really gotta get done, besides, parties aren't really my thing Sam, sorry" he muttered in response before quickly walking off to find something to do in the little store which was suddenly feeling much smaller than usual. Sam stayed behind the counter though his eyes quickly followed Orion as he walked down an aisle "hobby? You have hobbies? Here I thought you just went home and wrote
    papers, slept, went to classes, then to work, and repeat every day" Sam chuckled which made Orion do so too, he wasn't terribly far off the mark but he wasn't gonna admit that, Sam quieted down before continuing "tell me about it then". There it was, unlike Orion Sam wasn't shy about sharing stuff about himself or asking questions about others "oh uh, it isn't anything super cool, really boring actually so nothing you would be into I'm sure" Orion replied, again another partial lie, it was pretty boring and definitely something that someone like Sam probably wouldn't be into but it was also definitely pretty cool. "Try me, how bout I go with once? Hobbies are usually more fun with others, right? Besides, I don't really feel like going to that party by myself so I need an excuse to flake." Orion paused and looked at Samuel, on one hand, he was right about stuff usually being more fun with others and while he did enjoy the peace and quiet it did sometimes get lonely going alone, on the other hand, he wasn't sure how long Sam would last and Orion was usually at it for a number of hours. Orion sighed for the third time "alright fine, but no complaints about it being lame or boring or something!" he knew Sam wasn't going to give in so he might as well be the one to do it. Sam grinned "won't hear a peep outta me!" he happily barked back, Orion was vaguely nervous at the idea of bringing someone else along to do something he had only ever done by himself, however, the last hour of their shifts seemed to fly by as they continued to chat about various things almost all of which seemed to somehow circle back to astronomy which was perfectly fine with Orion. The familiar sound of the door chime rung out again as they walked out of the store and Orion quickly locked up before they both loaded into his little car "I'll have to stop by my dorm and grab some stuff then we'll be off so that'll be your last chance to drop out if you want" Orion said as he began driving, Sam smirked a bit "not getting rid of me that easy, worse case scenario I just nap in here while you do your thing if its really that
    ^Moodboard^
    boring" he replied. Guess he was right, he knew Sam was stubborn so he wouldn't quit before even starting after finally getting Orion to agree to let him tag along. As he had said he would Orion stopped by his dorm room, coming back with a decently sized case that he would place in his backseat before getting back in and driving off again this time heading out of the city. It wasn't a terribly long drive before they had left the city behind and their surroundings were lit up not by street lights but rather by stars and the moon itself, Orion pulled off to the side of the road next to a small clearing "alright, we're here" he said flatly. He could see Sams lightly confused look but he cheerfully hopped out of the car no less looking around as Orion also got out and grabbed the case he put in the backseat as well as going to the trunk of his car and grabbing a small stool before locking up the car and setting off towards a small hill in the field with Sam following behind him. Once on the hill, Orion would put the stool down as well as the case and start opening it, Sam would somewhat eagerly come over to peek inside what the case held and, despite everything, to his surprise, he would see a large telescope that Orion would begin to take out and begin setting up. "A telescope? So.. your hobby is stargazing then?" Sam asked with genuine interest, Orion went a light red as he would continue setting his telescope up "yeah, what else would I be doing out here? I was eager to get out here cause its a really good night for it, not a cloud in sight." "Huh, don't know why I'm so surprised, you are the space nerd after all" Sam replied jokingly as he sat on the ground next to Orion causing him to just smirk "space is interesting! There's so much going on up there, I don't understand how people have no interest in ever looking at it!" he replied as he sat on his stool having finished with the telescope while he pulls out his phone and some earbuds before pausing "oh, I usually
    ^Playlist^
    listen to music while I do this, I doubt it's your type but I can put on something to your t-" Sam quickly cut him off "don't worry about it, I'll listen to anything" he replied as he held his hand out for one of the earbuds which Orion was hand to him before putting his in and putting on the music and turning to the telescope. "So, you've mentioned before that you're in school for this sorta thing, tell me some stuff, I don't know anything about all that except for what I've seen on tv" Sam asked as Orion began his stargazing though he turned to Sam as he finished speaking "I mean, what do you wanna know? I could go on and on" he laughed lightly "then go on and on" Sam replied. Orion smiled and bit and moved over motioning Sam to the telescope as he reached out and pulled a pair of binoculars from the telescope case before he eagerly began rambling on about the sky they were gazing up at. Sam happily listened as he looked at different things that Orion pointed out to him, he probably wasn't gonna retain 90% of this but he was more than happy to try. After what seemed like both minutes and hours at the same time Orion finally finished rambling still staring up at the sky happily as a peaceful silence would fall between them though it would only last a moment as Sam finally looks away from the telescope at Orion. "So, after all that, here's a hypothetical, what would you do if you were offered a chance to go into space and document all that up close?" he asked softly, Orion finally seemed to come back down to earth as he looked at Sam "huh? What do you mean?" he asked. "You know, like, what if the men in black or something just rolled up.. right now, and said 'Orion Kennedy, YOU have been chosen to go into space and document all the stars and planets up close!', what would you do?" Sam continued causing Orion to go quiet as he thought for a moment "well, assuming that I somehow know that these 'men in black' are legit, of course, I would take it in a heartbeat" Orion asked simply before continuing on to explain "Down here.. I'm nothing really, just another loser walking around doing his own thing and wasting his life with hobbies that are just that.. hobbies, but up there? Well, how many losers are floating around up there? I could really make something of myself, it wouldn't just be a hobby up there it would be something that really matters, something that would actually make a difference, you know? I'd pack up my stuff and hop in that rocket the moment they let me, they couldn't keep me out of it" he laughed a bit. Sam smiled a bit "I don't think you're a loser, hobbies are important and I think this is one of the cooler ones, plus you're, like, super smart on this sorta stuff, maybe one day the men in black really will show up and send you to space." Orion laughed "thanks Sam, it's getting pretty late so we should pack up and head back, I'll drive you home" Sam nodded and stood up letting Orion get to the telescope to start taking it apart and put it away "sounds good, this was cool, we should do it again sometime." Orion smiled and nodded at him before looking back at the telescope as he takes it apart putting it back in the case piece by piece "that would be cool Sam, thanks for coming along."

Word count; 1,820 || Playlist || Chime || Sam || Moodboard
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Kalon Name:
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐃

Postby ethium » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:22 am

━ 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i. ethium ii. Ingrid iii. female iv. passionate, artistic v. kind
vi. freelance artist vii. works at a museum part time ix. terr
ified of heights, spiders & the unknown. she's also a rather
introverted person who sees life for it's vibrancy rather than
for what she may gain. she's never been in for anything whe
n it comes to money and has also procured a title as a hoard
er by her parents. she can't give things up due to personal se
ntimental values. she also tends to cry a lot. due to being
sensitive and fairly anxious in social situations.
she'd most likely turn it down.
━━━ As a passionate artist, ingrid prefers to keep her feet
on the ground and paint the stars as opposed to seeing them
up close. She's terrified of the unknown, and so many variab
les in one place, especially in a place so foreign.. she might
as well have signed her death warrant. Not to mention she's
terrified of heights, and since that's basically as high as she
can go.. The thought gives her shudders. Though she has lit
tle objections to observing the stars from a distance, up clo
se is just a little bit too personal for her. She's like to keep h
er body down on earth and her feet firmly within gravity.
in actuality her dislike for traveling up there stems from a
family of well- astronauts. A family trade, if you will. Her
father and those before her each became someone who do
cumented, went to, or observed space. From the beginning
it was evident that ingrid, would not be one of those kalons.
She was terrified of it, of the dangers and what could lurk
there within the darkness between the stars. The thought of
something else out there, was always the tip of the iceberg
and was eventually what drove her to art. Her imagination
drew her towards that field, and eventually she compromised
with her parents by painting the stars as opposed to seeing th
em up close like the rest of her family. They were supportive,
as any good family but she couldn't help but feel a bit left out
in the end.
Regardless, if given the chance to see space, ingrid would
most definitely pass and let someone a bit more enthusiastic
take the voyage into the unknown.
[287 words]
𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓.
ingrid's playlist: x
ingrid's moodboard: x
Last edited by ethium on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:30 am

Mork
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Username: Jolly Marshmallow
Kalon Name: Blue
Prompt Response: when she a little kalon she loved to study the stars and wondered if there was another life form on the other planets. When she finally grew up she attentied a school that teaches about the stars in the sky. She was so passionate about studying the stars that she got hired to work at NASA and was asked to go study the glimmering stars that shined across the world.

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Username:VanossGaming
Kalon Name: Chloe
Prompt Response:
W.I.P

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:03 pm

Username: lavender towns
      Kalon Name: Laurent
      Prompt Response:

wip !!
      As he stares up into the sky, the dark stars flickering against the inky blackness, he
Last edited by deerbroken on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:36 pm

mark !

Username: Mozzy.