Cheeb
name
Wistemere
link to partner's form
lonk's post

x
x

please click here to read Wisty & Herb's story ♥
Last edited by Cheeb on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dropping out

Postby allu » Thu May 23, 2019 6:47 am

dropping out!
Last edited by allu on Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blooming Elegance - Legendary Kalon Readoption

Postby tcw » Thu May 23, 2019 7:20 am

Mark c;
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 am

╔═════════════╗

username: s-simplicity
name: Jimalo Opay
Jimalo the Sacred Koi
   "Will you dream of me?"

╚═════════════╝

Jimi never listens, but he can't help it. In a world full of endless possibilities, its no wonder the little koi was so curious all the time. He couldn't help to look at the clear night sky every day, counting the stars and constellations from the crystalline heavens above. He was spontaneous, always wanting to learn more, he believed knowledge was the foundation of all things. He couldn't help to wonder about everything around him. But sometimes, his curiosity leads him down dangerous paths. He was quite rare and an extraordinary sight to see. Legends and tales always surrounded around his species and ancestors. He was a rare 'ochiba', his coloration different and peculiar to others. His teal and fushia colors were like no other, a strange, yet a beautiful sight to see. Jimi didn't know a thing though, he was just too naive for his own good.

It was approaching dawn, the time of day where the sun has just risen over the horizon, a sliver of light shined on the land, the rays beaming through the vivid skies. Hues of soft purples and pinks were scattered on the clouds, a dreamy sight.Jimii had just woken up before the sun had risen, he swam up to the waterside to watch the dark become light once again. He laid still against the shore, the water lapping at his fins and body. He flicked his tail from time to time, he liked hearing his jewelry dangle and chime. The sound of rushing water and songs of the forest kept luring him to sleep, but he stayed awake for a little. Jimi was drifting off, he promised himself that he would stay awake, but the sun beating against him made him quite sleepy. What he didn't know was the danger was approaching, the shadows of boats nearing. But, Jimi didn't have to fear, for he was already asleep, dreaming of the tides.

The river was furious, the water was rushing and flowing aggressively. The tides tried to wake up JImi, but to no avail, he kept sleeping soundlessly. All the fish had gone deep into the waters, the birds had flown away and so have the bugs. The only sounds were nets being cast and calls of the fishers were in the air. A group of fishermen seen to have spotted Jimi, his bright coloring attracting him, hypnotizing them. Ah, what a pretty kalon, what do you think of him, Daichi?" The young kal smirked, a devilish grin, "hmm, get the net, its time to go fishing."Jimi woke up to the sounds of laughter and a worn down net being thrown over him. He screamed, his yells filling the air, terror was seeping through him, he had been captured. The others hauled him on board onto their dingy boat, the smell of algae and musty earth had him curling into a ball. "How, cute, are you scared? Are you scared," one of the catchers said, his face contorted into a mocking smile. Not realizing it, Jimi was crying, he was so afraid what they would do to him. He curled further into a ball, tightly wrapping his tail around his body, trying to protect himself. One of the other kalons, Daichi was his name, never uttered a word, he kept looking at Jimi with fascination, in all his years of sea fairing, he had never seen something like Jimi, a kalon with flowers . The others put him near the rear of the boat, tying the top of his net shut, making sure he wouldn't escape. He kept quiet, the only thing Jimi could do was wish for the best.

Jimi was awake through the whole trip. He was exhausted, yet he couldn't get a shuteye. The trappers were too noisy and kept arguing about the stupidest of things. He was hungry and his family must have been so worried about him. The sun had begun to set finally, his flowers had gotten so dry, thanks to the scorching heat and no water to hydrate him. They had reached a run-down facility and prepared a special enclosure , just for him. Once they were finished, they threw him in and locked the hatch, trapping him. Jimi thrashed wildly, pounding on the glass, In despair, he sat there. Daichi a young kalon no older than Jimi smiled softly at the helpess kalon, he was quite cute and appealing to the eyes. Their eyes caught, they both stared at each other until Jimi looked away, rosy cheeks blushing a little. He was mythical, simply inviting. Jimi thought Daichi was something... he was interesting, not the finest he had seen, but maybe he would suffice.

Weeks had gone by now, time flew by quick as a bird, soaring through the blue skies. Jimi and Daichi have been getting along quite well. Daichi likes to entertain and make Jimi laugh at the little things he does, from the simplest of gestures would make the him have a giggle fit. He couldn't help feeling attracted to Daichi, he was just too endearing not to like. From the way he talked to the way he smiled, oh, Jimi couldn't just get enough of it. Late at night, when all the others went off to slumber, he would secretly unlatch the lock on top of the tank and take Jimi outside to see the stars. The night sky was amazing to see,jimi could finally have a breath of fresh air, the sounds of the forest calling him, luring him. They spent nights talking together, in soft hushed voices, hearts beating as one. Some nights they didn't spare a single word, only holding hands and staring at the scenery around them. At the moment, Jimi knew he could escape at any time, it was easy for him to escape, yet, he never made one single attempt to leave. Maybe, just maybe, things would be okay... everything will be just right. Months have passed, seasons have changed, so has their love. Daichi realized he was wrong, he was so wrong. He took Jimi away from his family, his home. He was so helplessly in love, he didn't see the bittersweet truth.

The sun was beginning to set, the flames burning out, dusk had appeared, its presence daunting. Jimi sensed something was off, Daichi didn't look at him at all, even if he spared a glance, he would look away immediately. Flicking his tail in anxiousness, he knew something was off, but he dare didn't question it. Jimi just went to sleep, it was a habit, he always slumbered off when he was stressed, it comforted him. It was late, Daichi had woken Jimi up. They walked outside before Daichi settled him down on the boat, then, he began rowing themselves down the river. Jimi laid still and watched carefully. Familiarity. It rang throughout Jimi's mind like a broken record. This place... was so familiar, the scenery to the slightest of smells had triggered his memories as they became flooding in.Once he reached a certain spot, Dachi’s tears pooled into both of their eyes, the atmosphere seemed sad, everything around them seemed sad. Daichi lifted his hand, brushing his fingers over Jimi 's cheeks. "Go home, go back to where you came from," he said, his voice soft and hushed. His words gentle, Jimi started crying. "Please don't leave me." The other young kal sucked in a deep breath, before replying, " It's for the best." Jimi sobs were now lingering in the air, the life around him seemed to have slowly died after every word he spoke. "I'll always remember you Jimi. Don't fret, I'll be back for you soon." Daichi took one last breath, their eyes locking together, their hearts beating, "I will always love you my little koi."

━━ notes ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
           
song: "Swimming in a deep devotion // didn't heed the warning signs // threw the flares into the ocean // gave them to the waves this time // new horizon // let us lie in a daydream // in a daydream."

likes: raw fish, lilies, late-night talks, stars, sounds of water, jewelry

dislikes: fishermen, muddy and dirty water, catfish, people interrupting his sleep
Last edited by Cyrano on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu May 23, 2019 8:49 am

mark ;w;
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 23, 2019 9:14 am

Username: Silentmelody | Name: Mu (meaning "tree" in Chinese)

Basic Information: Mu lives in the forest and has always lived in nature. They've never known any other home. They don't speak very often to kalons or see many other kalons, so their best friend is a bluebird named Blue. It's a pretty simple word, but they don't know much about the world other than what their journal tells them. They've always had that book, though they don't know where it's come from.

---

The kalon wandered through their forest home with their little friend, who hopped around on their head.

"Stay still for a moment, will you? You're going to give me a headache," Mu joked as they bent down to pick up a leaf and inspect it. The bluebird obliged and settled down in their hair.

The leaf was an oak leaf, like the rest of the leaves in the forest. Mu put it in between the pages of their journal anyways and slipped the journal into their satchel. They would catalog it later.

They were starting to get hungry, and they hadn't eaten since the morning before. It was now the next day's afternoon, and their stomach growled loudly. The bluebird chirped and fluttered on top of Mu's head. "Don't worry, it's not an animal. I'm just starving, and I'm sure you're hungry too," they told the bird.

As they continued along their never-ending path, they stopped by a plant with large fronds and crouched down. As Mu moved the leaves aside, plump berries were revealed. Their mouth watered and they reached to pick one, but the bluebird squawked loudly. At the bird's alarm, they retrieved their journal out of the satchel and turned pages quickly. Mu came to one that had a drawing of the same plant and pointed at the berry, where a description beside it read "Fairy bell. Edible. Bland/sweet flavor."

Mu grabbed one and stuffed it into their mouth, sighing in relief at the tastiness that flooded over their tongue. They picked another one and held it to the bluebird, allowing it to peck parts of it. Continuing to harvest more, they hummed off-key as they worked.

The bluebird pecked Mu's head angrily until they stopped and began tweeting in perfect notes.

"Showoff," they muttered but laughed.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu May 23, 2019 9:49 am

mark
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu May 23, 2019 10:13 am

username midna
    name lilitha "raindancer" louia
    gender female

a bard's sidequest
    (click for form)
Last edited by sillies on Fri May 24, 2019 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Thu May 23, 2019 10:23 am

緩やかに散り行く季節までは, 束の間 咲き誇れ
until the season that you scatter,
blossom just for the moment.

mima - saite - female

judgments.

o nameless one, your sins have burdened your heart beyond repair. your mortal blood boils in your pitch colored flesh. yet your soul remains tied to this world, does it not? to right your unrightable wrong. that body of yours will some day perish- do you dread it?

in your infinite sense of irony, you take on the name of the season of rebirth. i'm sure by now you are aware you will never again blossom. the perverse nature with which you attained your salvation has cursed you all the same. no longer will you find the relief of returning to the soil. blooming without end is not life. you are the lovely imitation of a flower, but your plastic body will never again be real.

dog of the sun, born to oversee the sins of the mortal- has your job warped your outlook? your eyes began so bright. those you once saw as lambs, do you now see them as devils? your heart, dedicated to observation, has been filled with a lust for retribution. the world needs the sun for life, just as the world needs your justice- but so too does it need to set, and so too do you need to allow mortals free will.

dog of the moon, your nature as a mere reflection of the sun hinders you. you follow in her footsteps without regard for yourself. unlike your counterpart, you have grown limp-wristed, have you not? there is an answer in the gap between you two. work together to achieve it.

it is good to interact with the outside world every so often. though you distance yourself from society for a reason, it would be better for you to at least experience the world outside your boundaries. you have learned not to trust people at their word, and it has poisoned your outlook. just because others lie to you does not mean you must treat them in kind.

your common sense and cutthroat attitude have served you well in the world of the living, nephilim- but they mean nothing, in the end. accruing wealth and resources means nothing if you do nothing with them. i am sure your mother frowns on this, though she's not the kind of person to say that to your face.

🌸

the masses fear death. you are no exception. and yet, you stare it head on with a smile on your face, hoping for the best. this is admirable. i trust you to retain that strength in facing the world after death.

your sins pile up at the side of the road like autumn leaves. have you given up on salvation? is that why you cling so desperately to your life, though it does naught but make you miserable? you cannot run from your fate forever. put your effort into facing it.

flowers say many things to humans. like anything with a thousand variations, they have become a language all of their own. though not natural in any way, you seem to have mastered it. perhaps your natural talents will serve you well.

just because death is inevitable does not mean it is not sad. strength lies in turning that sadness into faith. souls bound tightly together do not fear death. you will certainly see those you love once more, though you may not even realize it- their essence returns to all living things.

🌸

ties to the mortal world hold you down. your form, your possessions, your relationships- someday they will all scatter and rot away. but it seems that you dwell only in the present, accursed one. your life may be long, but do not waste it. the end draws ever nearer for you, as well.

the circumstance of one's birth is, for the most part, irrelevant. it is the tragedies and comedies that unfold after it that truly make a person who they are. but, half-demon, you have embraced that chaos of your birth. there is nothing inherently wrong with that- nature itself is chaotic. my advice is this- be true to yourself. do not engage in wanton destruction because it is "what is expected of you."

none are born good or evil. they become who they are by reflecting their circumstances. it seems that you've taken this to heart, demon of the northern wind. in an age where your kind is reticent to do anything but destroy, you have taken it upon yourself to preserve and protect. take it upon yourself to guide the mortals in the same direction.

but not all of your kind is so inclined, are they? the frost's bite still gnaws at the flesh of humans from your land, ever hungry for more. has she forgotten the benevolence of her predecessor, or has she merely ignored it?
to do: make this not look like garbage, add the part of parhelia and nameless talking about her. "she chew you out?" "she chews EVERYONE out. were i not to make a single mistake, she'd chide me for being too perfect."
Last edited by Mima on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me