Re: #3425 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Ends when there are at least 3 finished forums :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How Do I Say I Love You?

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sun May 05, 2019 5:22 am

════════════════════════════════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════════════════════════════════

lines by Mookaite

══════════════════════ ∘♡༉∘ ════════════════════

Owner: TheUnsinkableShips
Show Name: How Do I Say I Love You?
Barn Name: Rapture

═══════════════════════════════════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═════════════════════════════════════
╭─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮
Relationship:
To Rapture, {name} is a part of his soul. his best friend, his sister. A part of his mind he'll never be able to erase, a part of his mind he never wants to erase.
Something so precious it seems like a ghost, a figment of his imagination. Too perfect and too beautiful. A flower, here in an instant and gone with the Autumn chill, but the image of it's beauty never quite leaves your mind. She's ethereal, untouchable, it seems. He's a hopeless romantic, all roses and strings of fate, but she's a calla lily, magnificent and beautiful.
His heart is one with hers, siblings by blood and love, but she's a bird, free of worries and cares, and he's a tree tied to earth and relying on rain and sunshine. Her sunshine. {name} is all golden and bright.
But oh, the light she creates. In every step of her hoof, a sunbeam trails in her wake, and Rapture can't help but follow her trail. He longs for her warmth, relies on her sun.
He wishes he could wax poetic about how much he cares for her, but she's in a whole other galaxy than him, and it would be foolish to try to capture and keep her warmth when he has no right to hold her back.
Besides, how could he be so selfish as to keep {name} from the rest of the world, tied down to him when she should be free, like she's always been?
He couldn't, even if his heart longs to keep her safe, or if his mind is nothing but the galaxies in her eyes. Even if he could paint a portrait of his love, with roses and calla lilies side by side, he wouldn't try to pin her down just for her own protection.
He couldn't, not when he cares too much about his family, not when he prioritizes her health over his, not when they've got alstroemerias and he can still benefit from her sun, though he supposes he relies on it far too much.
He feels the need to protect this angel among men from the world's evil ways, and hold her close like the innocent child she is.
Though, she's not much a child anymore.
(376 words)
╰─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╯
╔═════════════════════════════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════════════════════════════╗
Insecurities:
Despite all his love for others, Rapture always forgets to love himself. He can write poems, and write songs, and paint pictures of love and beauty about others, but he when asked to reflect on himself, he turns his head and stares into the sky, perhaps reflecting or criticizing himself. Rapture holds himself to high standards, always trying to make himself the best for his sister, because he knows she's a whole planet and he's a single speck of pathetic space dust, floating in her orbit. He never takes the time to just look on himself and find the beauty in his own soul, the poems and paintings his subconscious tries to paint everyday to remind him that 'He is loved' not only by others but by himself. He turns a blind eye to these confessions, star-crossed eyes searching for answers through rose colored glasses.
(145 words)
╚═════════════════════════════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════════════════════════════╝
Favorite Flower: Calla Lily
Playlist: Love and Romance
Halter color: This (#BF4080) fading to black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
"A smile on her mouth and a galaxy in her eyes, I would hold her close to me forever, if she'd let me. A bubble of protection, to keep her close. She's the only family I've got."
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu May 30, 2019 11:58 am

Smol Bump
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How Do I Say I Love You?

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:21 pm

TheUnsinkableShips wrote:════════════════════════════════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════════════════════════════════

lines by Mookaite

══════════════════════ ∘♡༉∘ ════════════════════

Owner: TheUnsinkableShips
Show Name: How Do I Say I Love You?
Barn Name: Rapture

═══════════════════════════════════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═════════════════════════════════════
Relationship:
To Rapture, {name} is a part of his soul. his best friend, his sister. A part of his mind he'll never be able to erase, a part of his mind he never wants to erase.
Something so precious it seems like a ghost, a figment of his imagination. Too perfect and too beautiful. A flower, here in an instant and gone with the Autumn chill, but the image of it's beauty never quite leaves your mind. She's ethereal, untouchable, it seems. He's a hopeless romantic, all roses and strings of fate, but she's a calla lily, magnificent and beautiful.
His heart is one with hers, siblings by blood and love, but she's a bird, free of worries and cares, and he's a tree tied to earth and relying on rain and sunshine. Her sunshine. {name} is all golden and bright.
But oh, the light she creates. In every step of her hoof, a sunbeam trails in her wake, and Rapture can't help but follow her trail. He longs for her warmth, relies on her sun.
He wishes he could wax poetic about how much he cares for her, but she's in a whole other galaxy than him, and it would be foolish to try to capture and keep her warmth when he has no right to hold her back.
Besides, how could he be so selfish as to keep {name} from the rest of the world, tied down to him when she should be free, like she's always been?
He couldn't, even if his heart longs to keep her safe, or if his mind is nothing but the galaxies in her eyes. Even if he could paint a portrait of his love, with roses and calla lilies side by side, he wouldn't try to pin her down just for her own protection.
He couldn't, not when he cares too much about his family, not when he prioritizes her health over his, not when they've got alstroemerias and he can still benefit from her sun, though he supposes he relies on it far too much.
He feels the need to protect this angel among men from the world's evil ways, and hold her close like the innocent child she is.
Though, she's not much a child anymore.
(376 words)
╔═════════════════════════════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════════════════════════════╗
Insecurities:
Despite all his love for others, Rapture always forgets to love himself. He can write poems, and write songs, and paint pictures of love and beauty about others, but he when asked to reflect on himself, he turns his head and stares into the sky, perhaps reflecting or criticizing himself. Rapture holds himself to high standards, always trying to make himself the best for his sister, because he knows she's a whole planet and he's a single speck of pathetic space dust, floating in her orbit. He never takes the time to just look on himself and find the beauty in his own soul, the poems and paintings his subconscious tries to paint everyday to remind him that 'He is loved' not only by others but by himself. He turns a blind eye to these confessions, star-crossed eyes searching for answers through rose colored glasses.
(145 words)
╚═════════════════════════════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════════════════════════════╝
Favorite Flower: Calla Lily
Playlist: Love and Romance
Halter color: This (#BF4080) fading to black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
"A smile on her mouth and a galaxy in her eyes, I would hold her close to me forever, if she'd let me. A bubble of protection, to keep her close. She's the only family I've got."

Congrats I really loved this :) enjoy this boy :) I am pretty proud of him
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu May 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Omg I am so happy right now!!!

Thank you so much, ahhhhh I am so excited to work with him!

And you should be proud, he's beautiful
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu May 30, 2019 1:22 pm

Many congratulations TheUnsinkableShips. You had an amazing form!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu May 30, 2019 1:36 pm

Thank you very much for your compliment <3
▓▓ ████