Re: #3192 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Another Trip Around the Sun
Barn Name: Novendecim (latin for 19)
Halter color: Surprise me!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^
Personality: Novendecim is everything you could want in a stallion, inside and out. He's kind, gentlemanly, sweet, a good listener, charming, etc. At the same time he's strong, tall, and handsome. Many believe because he was born on the new year, he is the personification it; of everything that people wish they were, and promise themselves they will be at that time. He seems absolutely perfect, but underneath all of these traits is one flaw. No matter how hard Novendecim tries, he can never keep a promise, no matter what it is, and because of this, he ends up inadvertently hurting others. Again, many relate this back to his being born on the new year because, despite best intentions, it's rare for anyone to keep their new years resolutions. Whether the rumors are true or not, it is a fact of Novendecim's personality, and one that can not be ignored.
Love Interests: Button is a mare who has had a crush on Novendecim for a little bit over a year now. She's quiet, sweet, and good natured, but young and naive. She ignored everyone telling her it was a bad idea to get involved with him, and fell pretty far for him. Novendecim didn't reciprocate, but he didn't tell her as much, as he didn't want to hurt her. Instead he continued to unintentionally lead her on.
Then, one day she got up the courage to ask him out. He promised he'd be there, but when it came down to it, he stood her up. She was heartbroken, but even then she couldn't stop loving him. It certainly didn't help that he was obviously interested in another mare, Michigan. Her independent, strong personality combined with her beauty makes her irresistible to Novendecim. However, Michigan sees that everyone who gets involved with him ends up hurt. So, wisely, she tries to resist his charm. The more she resists though, the more he tries to woo her, and the more her will wanes.
Smol Story: Novendecim was born on the exact millisecond between December 31st, 1999, and January 1st, 2000. The others in his herd chose to put his birthday on January first of 2000, but in actuality he was born in an incredibly rare transition time pocket. A birth like his happens only once in centuries, and both blesses and curses the foal born. The foal will be blessed with beauty, a coat to be envied by all, and a personality to match. They will have almost everything they could want; almost. They will never be able to keep a promise. Not a single one, no matter how large or small. This will lead to others leaving almost as soon as they come, and anyone who tries to stick around will almost assuredly end up hurt by what they perceive as flakiness, lies, and manipulation. This leaves that foal, despite all that he has, with an empty hole in his heart. He will never have someone to share his life with. In the end, they will always leave.

Congrats
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me