My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plumerian #501 - readoption

Postby TwistedMadz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:30 am

Username - TwistedMadz
Name - Amarantha
Gender - Male
Short Personality - Amarantha is sweet but stubbourn, afraid of the dark and hates being alone, however he's also socially awkward and avoids others, this is why he carries Ayaka, his turtle plush. He hates a sweet heart but is almost always mute and secretive, he's learnt to hide his emotions rather well.
Fav. Song - One more light & Numb- Linkin park (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8LGxTLtQk&https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU)
Turtle Plush Name - Ayaka
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Username - zakuro.

Name - bélier
    Gender - cis male

Short Personality - bélier, though he struggles with depression, tries to be as happy
    and the best husband and father he can. he absolutely adores cooking, and regularly
    sweeps charlotte off her feet with a good pan of stir fry and a kiss on the hand. bél
    would do anything for his family, and loves them more than anything that exists. he
    works a day job as a museum tour guide, but helps out at night with the roller rink.
    his hobbies include smoking char in jeopardy! and reading as many books as he can.
    over the weekends, this busy guy attends a book club where he geeks out over all
    the literature he's enlightened himself with. though, above all, bél loves to make
    charlotte happy and bond with his kids. to him, family is everything.

Fav. Song - tout oublier - angèle
    Turtle Plush Name - sunflower, charlotte named it after bél's favorite plant <3
Last edited by zakuro. on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:59 am

Username - Rosemoon
Name - Alexandre Pelletier (French name meaning Defender of Mankind)
Gender - Androgynous Male

Short Personality - A family man who is confused about his identity in the world. Wip.
Fav. Song - First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes (link up later)
Turtle Plush Name - Jache (Pronounced "Jake-ee")
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:38 am

Username// Baylin
Name// Édouard Sylvain
Gender// Male
Short Personality// Above all else, Sylvain holds rational thinking -never one to willingly let emotions cloud judgement.
Of course, that isn't to say he is detached, though conscientious might be better phrasing.
While not exactly identifying as an extrovert, sylvain doesn't much consider himself an introvert.
He may come off as a little phlegmatic and Iconoclastic at first glance, but then again its called a first glance for a reason. Beneath the surface is a fantastical mind at work- always planning, plotting, finding and experimenting.
To every challenging problem is an equally challenging solution.

Fav. Song//Barman - Soprano
Turtle Plush Name//Attila

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Username - SpencerTheAWD
Name - Bailey
Gender - Male
Short Personality - Extremely optimistic, almost to a fault. Bailey holds the idea that everyone deserves to be happy and wants to give all he can. He tries to leave little notes with positive messages on them in hopes that someone who's having a bad day will find it and perhaps it'll brighten their day. Bailey works as a cook at a doughnut shop and decorates them as pretty as he can manage, but oddly doesn't enjoy doughnuts himself.
Fav. Song - Brave- Sara Barellies
Turtle Plush Name - Ivan
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Username - rescue2001
Name - Ames - french means friend
Gender - male
Short Personality - Ames is very kind and gentle saying that he is also very fragile he gets heart broken easily and trusts really easy but after the first time its very hard for him to trust you again. he is ok with others he just doesn't like being the center of attention. when he is alone he does tend to talk to himself or Squirt, he loves talking to Squirt, Squirt really helps him when he is going through something tough and just wants to be away from everyone.
Fav. Song - Home by Phillip Phillips
Turtle Plush Name - Squirt
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am

Username - Diamond Sapphire
    Name - Octave
    Gender - Male
    Short Personality [136 words] - A goofy guy, Octave's been known for cracking the absolute worst dad jokes of the era. He's got a optimistic ad cheery attitude that's contagious, in a way. Some of the time he speaks quite swiftly, and ends up trying to get a cheap laugh out of his dumb errors that came along with his speedy speech. It was a habit he developed when he was little, trying to speak quickly as a joke so no one could understand him, and it ended up passing on up into adulthood. Despite his ditzy demeanor, Octave is quite bright, and has a deeply rooted passion for none other than poetry. Watch him end up saying his sentences in a rhyme, and if you pay attention especially, he might end up speaking in haikus for the next 10 minutes.
    Fav. Song - Au Pays Des Mirages
    Turtle Plush Name - Julio Cornelius Ronaldson III
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:21 am

This was difficult! There were a handful of forms I liked and so many good songs. In the end, I had to go with this one!

Congratulations & Merry Christmas to Micki.!
Take care of this guy for me <3
Micki. wrote:
    x
    username: Micki.
    name: Lumière Bèlier Beauchêne
      lumière: meaning light, because he was the light of his mother's life
      bèlier: meaning Aries, named for his zodiac sign per family tradition
      beauchêne: meaning beautiful oak, surname bc the family estate is surrounded by ancient oaks
    short personality:
      goes mostly by Bèl

struggles with anxiety, worries constantly. can get overwhelmed and stressed easily; basically always stressed + worried, but has learned to manage it and can usually function very well despite it. means that he is more protective than some other parents / spouses, but desperately loves his family - his family is the source of his strength. he also feels very deeply, often getting emotional. he has limitless dedication to things he's passionate about and is very persistent, but may sometimes lose focus temporarily.

works as a environmental consultant to ensure businesses' practices are eco-friendly, but his actual degree is in botany. has a connection and fascination with oak trees, having grown up surrounded by them, spends a lot of time studying and admiring them. practically obsessed with reading, books + learning. somewhat dorky, can speak several fictional languages. enjoys star-gazing and finding new places to adventure, particularly with his family. (150 words)
    fav. song: one of those days by joshua radin
    turtle plush name: pebbles
      often called "tough guy" or "tough guy pebbles" from when the kids were growing up
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lies With Needs » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:34 am

Congrats my friend <3
mostly inactive, much love <3