Re: Viscet #2565 - Mermaid vs. Sylph

Postby Yugi » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:04 am

xxxxYosuke took out his keys and began to unlock the door to his grandparent's game store early in the morning. Three of his friends waited excitedly despite how early they had all awoken; apparently, the young man had been able to get his hands on a demo of the newest Smash Bros fighting game. He had set it all up last night in the backroom and ensured that it had worked properly. He knew that his friends would be up for helping him test it out furthe, just so that their store patrons could also try it out without any problems when they got the official display set up.

xxxxHe opened the door, allowing Beat, Eiko, and Quin to come in quietly before locking it once more. The blinds were still down, covering the large windows, and made the building seem much darker than it should be at this time. Yosuke pulled out his phone and used it to light their way through the shop, leading them towards the back. With another set of keys, the four young adults promptly moved into a smaller, but homely, room. In there sat a sofa couch in front of a coffee table and a television set. Sitting pristine on the table was Yosuke's personal Switch console, as well as two extra controllers.

xxxxHis three friends made their way onto the soft couch, grabbing a controller each for themselves. Yosuke grabbed a few snacks and drinks from the mini fridge present in the room, placing them down onto the table, before taking a seat on the couch himself. Within a few minutes, the Switch was turned on and the game began playing.

xxxxAll of the characters were pre-unlocked due to it being a demo version. Even through their tiredness, nostalgic bliss and complete joy overtook them all; it had been a long while since they've seen a few of the familiar characters be playable in the game. The silence was abruptly broken as low murmurs of who they were going to play as began to exit their lips.

xxxxIn order to keep the game as simple as possible, Yosuke turned off the pickup-able and usable items. That way, mostly skill and strategy would ensure who the victor would be. He turned off the timed mode, and instead increased the amount of lives each player has to five.

xxxxFrom there, they were all free to choose who they wanted to play as. Eiko, who was the first to pick her character, had selected the Inkling character, largely due to her obsession with the game Splatoon. Yosuke had picked the skilled swordsman Marth due to the character's agility and counter attack ability. Beat selected Princess Peach, primarily due to her taunts and her ability to float after jumping. Quin had to make a last second decision between a few of his favorite characters, but ultimately decided to go with Snake after seeing who his opponents choose to play as.

xxxxOnce their decisions were done and finalized, Yosuke selected a stage at random, and they were soon immediately off battling each other. Quick taps of the buttons and flicks of the analog stick could be heard constantly throughout the room. Beat made her character float high above the others, staying far away from the battle, causing Quin to become annoyed as he constantly missed her with his attacks. Quin decided that the only way he would be able to hit Beat's character was to try to mess with her controller, as he playfully reached over to block her hands. However, when he was distracted, Beat had sent his character off of the playing field, in which he immediately lost a life. Yosuke and Eiko laughed heartily at this as they continued focusing their attention on the game.

xxxx"Oh, it's on then," Quin said, smirking.

xxxxWhen his character respawned, he immediately lowered himself to the playing field and rushed over to the right side. His character kicked Beat's character while he was moving to the far right, right before he placed down an explosive device. As Beat's character tried to drift back onto the stage, Quin quickly inputted a button press with a flick down of the control stick, causing the explosive device to detonate. Beat had no chance of reaching back to the safety of the floating platform that made up the whole stage.

xxxxAs the two fought each other, causing their number of player lives to go down, Eiko and Yosuke watched from the sidelines quietly. The stifled their giggles as to not distract either Beat or Quin. The two were totally engrossed in the game, finding ways to successfully defeat each other. When both of them were on their last lives, they looked over at Eiko's and Yosuke's character, noticing that they had all of their lives still left.

xxxxBeat and Quin made subtle eye contact before ultimately nodding to each other; they had made a silent pact to work together temporarily to take down the other two characters. As they proceeded with their plan, playful yells and screams ensued as everyone flailed button inputs in an attempt to keep themselves alive. Even Yosuke, who was known for his calm composure during competitive games like this, let out a yelp before laughing as he accidentally jumped too far off in an attempt to dodge an enemy's attack.

xxxxTheir flailing continued on for a few minutes and slowly died down as more of their character's lives were depleted. Beat was the first one out after trying to pull a very ambitious combo that ended up sending her character off the screen instead of connecting a hit to Yosuke's character. Quin quickly followed after having his character get too close to the explosive C4 that he had placed down on the stage. It was now Eiko and Yosuke, but they both had one life a piece too.

xxxxEiko did her best to have her character stay far away as possible from Yosuke's character. Eiko was using a combatant who had quite a few far ranged options, allowing her to slowly add up subtle damage on Yosuke. However, Yosuke's character was very quick, and Marth's sword had a bonus effect of added damage should he be able to get a hit with only the tip of the sword. Little did Eiko know was that she was playing it dangerously by keeping the distance.

xxxxWhen Eiko thought she had the game in her hands, she rushed her way towards Yosuke in order to knock him far off the stage. However, he expertly dodged the attack, rolling underneath it unscathed. Her reflexes got the best of her; she turned the Inkling to face Marth and proceeded to swing again, hoping that the hit would connect and send him flying.

xxxxHowever, Yosuke's quick combination of button presses allowed him to counter the attack, sending Eiko to the opposing end of the stage. Before she could recover, Yosuke had darted up and struck her character with the very top point of his sword. As her character descended, Eiko frantically did her best to recover her character, but all was lost.

xxxx"GAME!" the screen displayed proudly before sending everyone to the results screen.

xxxx"Nice, nice," Eiko said as she elbowed Yosuke's side. "Just you wait until I practice more with the Inkling though; you and Marth won't have anything on me." She let out a pleasant little laugh.

xxxx"That was so much fun! I can't believe there's so many characters in this one!" Beat blurted out. "Quin, you were doing so well too! You wouldn't mind if we went another round, right?"

xxxx"I can't believe you guys just let Beat and me duke it out all that time. I seriously thought you guys were having your own one on one that whole entire time," Quin mentioned, stroking the back of his neck.

xxxxYosuke still carried a bright smile. "I suppose a few more matches wouldn't hurt; there's still plenty of time before the shop opens anyways. Why don't we all try new characters this time around?"

xxxxHe exited out of the results screen, sending it back to the character pick screen and allowed his friends to pick their characters first. The morning was going to be long with how early they all woke up, but with how excited they all were for the future battles to begin, time would certainly pass them by quickly.

(1,401 words)

Viscets Used wrote:Yosuke | Beat x | Eiko | Quin
All of the viscets mentioned in the writing above belong to me
Last edited by Yugi on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 am

mark
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:01 am

Mark to watch :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:58 am

► Prompt 6 - Summer Battle ◄

- Moema, Pheobe and Destiny's family battle
- Taika leading her team against Myron's
Last edited by LimeThing on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:27 am

Rough sand scratched at calloused paws, dust whirlwinded into unexpected lungs, and a blistering summer sun beat down on a crimson pelt, seemingly in an attempt to turn the poor viscet into goo. Tyramet wasn't stupid by any means; he knew exactly what to expect when he accepted the offer given to him by Kaecilius himself. A meeting to discuss the future which included a peace between them, but he knew better. 'If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably was': a motto he not only religiously followed in his day-to-day, but a motto he had also taught his own children and grandchildren.

The ever vigilant Hell King knew the meeting (with the mention of peace tossed in there for good measure) was just a ruse to pull him from his icy plain and to a world of blistering heat in an attempt to catch him off-guard and vulnerable. It worked to a certain degree. Tyramet would have been lying to himself if he said the heat didn't have any negative effects on him whatsoever, but he was still far stronger than Kaecilius. The only way he would be able to inflict the corruption on him was if he physically wounded the Hell King; and that was something he just wasn't going to allow.

"Kaecilius." Tyramet had hoped to hold more confidence in his booming voice, but his journey through the Badlands sapped more from him than he originally thought.

"Hello, love." Kaecilius stepped out from behind one of the many structures scattered along the desert plain. The structures were an ode to the past; proof of how too much power can cause the ultimate downfall. "I'm so happy you decided to show up after all. I thought for a moment that you might have changed your mind." The parasite stepped forward, nearing the other, but Tyramet did well to keep his distance. Just as he opened his maw to reply, Kaecilius clicked his tongue and interrupted the Hell King with a surprise: "I didn't think you'd mind if we had a guest. You know, just a moderator of sorts." Flourishing his arm, Kaecilius motioned for another viscet to emerge from behind the structure: his 'partner in crime', one could say: Gizamaluke.

Tyramet narrowed his eyes, features beginning to wrinkle in anger. "I thought, per your terms, we would both be coming alone." He knew a verbal argument with Kaecilius was pointless, but his overwhelming embarrassment and utter foolishness started to cloud his own judgment. He felt like an utter fool for not having his own backup in the event that their meeting would take a more physical turn, something he was well aware would happen whether he wanted it to or not. His strength against Kaecilius was obvious, but with two corrupted viscets against him, he couldn't be certain he would come out of the fight unharmed. Even a scratch would warrant cause for concern since the corruption the two viscets wielded grew from the inside out and could only find entrance through wounds.

Praying was an option. Praying for Ugin directly so it would be an even fight would be his best option, but he didn't want to risk any harm coming to his counterpart. If they happened to infect her, then she would have to go back into exile and start over again. With that risk came the risk of Chronos finding his way into power and taking over the heavenly plain again. Tyramet would have to fight this battle alone.

"Nevermind." The Hell King unclenched his taught jaw, staring the two down as they both held what could only be described as a sarcastic smirk against their maws. "A moderator is fair; we wouldn't want this meeting to get out of hand, yeah?" Tyramet shot them a smirk of his own, hoping that his knowledge of their true plan would cause them any sort of discomfort, but his statement only seemed to widen their smirks. Perhaps it was fair to say that they either didn't care that he knew, or they wanted him to know.

"See?" Kaecilius turned his head to face his partner, "I told you he'd see it from our point of view." Gizamaluke said nothing in return and never broke eye contact with Tyramet. He only continued to stare, his stitched maw holding the very same god forsaken smirk. It set every nerve in Tyramet's body on fire, a sudden anxiety attempting to staple his windpipe shut. It wasn't until the stitched viscet in front of him vanished before his very eyes that he realized why his anxiety was pressed so high; his intuition had been trying to warn him that something was about to happen. Unfortunately for Gizamaluke, Tyramet was far more intuitive than he expected, managing to dodge a clawed attack by a singular hair.

The miscalculation had the other viscet reeling back, balance faltering as he released a frustrated growl. He had escaped one attack, but needed to stay vigilant; he knew it wouldn't be over that easily. As if on cue, Kaecilius charged him from the side, teeth gnashing and gnarly claws out in order to pierce flesh, but Tyramet was able to kick up a mound of sand into the parasite's face which caused him to lose focus and balance. While Tyramet had his focus on the other, Gizamaluke found his bearings and was once again closing in. The sweltering heat of a summer he wasn't at all accustomed to slowed Tyramet down a little bit, but thankfully, it didn't seem to be proving much of a difference in their battle as he continued, attack after attack, to have the upper hand.

An important lesson that he had learned at a young age: 'never allow anger to dictate a fight. Always keep a clear head and plan each attack accordingly.' Rage, if anything, would only allow for more mistakes. Mistakes that could have been easily avoided if the situation had been thought out instead of run by impulse. If anything, that alone allowed Tyramet to keep the unwavering upper hand in their battle, though there was something that continued to eat at him with every dodged blow and landed attack: he couldn't help but feel as though he was being scrutinized by some unseen force. As if someone had been watching the fight from a distance, focusing mostly on him. What bothered him the most was that it didn't feel like just anyone. The feeling was more than just a pair of random eyes; there was some sort of connection between Tyramet and the watcher.

Or was there?

Kaecilius had plenty of tricks up his sleeve, and that included emotional manipulation. If he had found a way to trick Tyramet into believing he had been holding one of his children or grandchildren hostage, then Tyramet would be willing to do whatever it would take in order to keep them safe. But then why didn't he just say that in the beginning instead of dragging out a fight? As Tyramet continued to dance a deadly recital with the two corrupted viscets, using both physical attacks and magic, he pondered the situation. Perhaps racking his brain for answers wasn't the best thing to do in the middle of a fight for life, but it did keep his mind free of the idea that Kaecilius just may have put his grubby little paws on one or more of his offspring in order to kidnap them and bring them there as some sort of bartering chip.

As the feeling grew heavier against his heart, the thought passed through his mind again (the very thing he was trying to avoid) and his attacks grew closer. Anger allowed him to take the risk of a landing blow from one of the other viscets attempting to incapacitate him, but it also allowed him to finally corner the two against one of the large structures of the demolished and forgotten kingdom. Gizamaluke was unable to trade anymore of his life essence for the ability to teleport out of the situation; Tyramet had worn him down to the point where he was barely any use at all. What Tyramet didn't like or understand was how confident Kaecilius was despite being just as rundown as his partner.

"Wipe that damn smile off of your face before I do it for you!" The Hell King shouted in the parasite's face; it did nothing to intimidate him into submission. If anything, it only worsened the situation for Tyramet as the smirk grew wider the angrier and more demanding the Hell King became. It was something he absolutely couldn't wrap his head around, the anger clouding his vision and skewing his judgement. He couldn't understand how, in the face of utter defeat, Kaecilius was acting as though they had swapped positions. Anger stung Tyramet's eyes in the form of tears as he stared into the evil ones of the parasite.

"Look at you," he finally spoke with a voice clear as crystal, "worn down by your own emotions. Here I thought this place would do the job for me but you didn't even need the sun to defeat you. You've done it to your own self." The smile against his mouth twisted into something genuine instead of sarcastic, which set Tyramet even more on edge. If anything, he would have preferred sarcastic.

"Defeat me?" Tyramet repeated the words spoken, taking one step back in order to put distance between the two again. "Judging from the condition of you and your friend there, I would say it's quite the opposite." Now it was his turn to be sarcastic.

"You can think what you want, love, but you'll see soon." As he spoke, Kaecilius looked past Tyramet and to a bluff in the distance. The urge to turn around and look was nearly overwhelming, but Tyramet resisted the urge. He wasn't about to be tricked into letting his guard down so he did well to ignore the distracted eyes.

"I'm getting tired of this game of yours, Kaecilius. I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more chance to talk this out with me. We can talk or you can leave; those are the only two options you're getting. If you refuse either of them, I'll have to kill you both where we stand. Am I making myself clear?"

At that, Gizamaluke uttered an exhausted laugh before finally lifting himself to wobbly legs. His eyes lingered on Tyramet for only a moment before they averted to the same space that Kaecilius had been staring at behind him. This caused Tyramet's heart to beat nearly out of his chest; there was no way he could continue to ignore it any longer. When he finally made the decision to turn around in order to see what they had been staring at in the distance, a sharp and unexpected pain radiated through his back. Whatever they had been looking at had made its way over in a matter of seconds, just before Tyramet could look to see what it was and when he finally did see it, he understood how it was able to get to him in record time. Silent but beautiful wings splashed with a crimson darker than his own pelt could be seen before his eyes focused on the face that held an evil smirk.

"Telhamat?" His voice croaked the name out, realizing far too late that it was his own grandson that pierced sharp claws past tiny feathers through multiple layers of skin before ripping through without care. The pain was, for a moment, replaced by complete shock. He wouldn't die from the wounds, no, but the breakage of skin, the exposed wound; it marked his defeat right then and there. Kaecilius wasted no time in taking his place next to Telhamat and once the winged viscet removed his claws from his grandfather's back, Kaecilius held the Hell King still in order to focus the corruption into the wound itself. The pain hit him like a tidal wave and he released the howl he held back from before. The feeling of the dark essence binding with the blood that flowed through his veins could be compared to that of lava; he was basically paralyzed until the corruption did its dirty work within his body.

"Why?" The only word he could manage to say as he stared up and into the bright green of his grandson's eyes. He always knew, ever since Telhamat was little, that he never really liked him much. He had overheard on more than one occasion, when he was only a child, Telhamat speaking with others about how shoddily Tyramet ran his kingdom and how he treated his people. Telhamat didn't agree that those working under him should have been treated the same as the King himself; if anything, they should have feared him. A talk was had about that sort of thought process. He remembered telling Telhamat how dangerous it was to think like that, and in the end, being respected was far more important than being feared.

It was now obvious that he didn't think that way. It was obvious that after all of the talks and attempts to help him understand Tyramet's lessons, Telhamat didn't care about being respected at all. The only thing he wanted was power.

"Kaecilius promised me a world of freedom. Power. I can do anything I want with his help. You promised me the same, but your definition of power and freedom are much different. You wanted me to live in a world where I was held back, and now I see why. You never respected me; you only feared me. You feared what I would become, well look at me now." He couldn't help but to smirk at that point, entertained by the struggling body of his grandfather, "I'm your end."

At that, Telhamat offered him one last smile before turning on his paws, wings spread and ready to take off into the evening, but he was interrupted by the voice of his grandfather.

"You can never be anything but a tyrant." Despite the pain, Tyramet managed to rise to his paws, "you aren't and never will be a King, do you hear me? A tyrant isn't a King."

Telhamat seemed to consider his words for a moment, eyes averting to look down at the ground before lifting his head to look back up at the still burning sun despite the time of day it was, "yeah?" He replied, face looking back over his own shoulder, beaming at the now corrupted viscet, "then so be it."

Without another word, Telhamat disappeared into the night, leaving the viscet he once considered family to struggle with his own pain and inner conflicts alone as both Kaecilius and Gizamaluke followed suit.

It was a tough battle, both on the body and mind, but Tyramet would find a way.

2500/2500

Tyramet, Kaecilius, Gizamaluke, and Telhamat owned by me.
Chronos owned by _Alex_ and used with permission.
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:39 am

Mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 am

mark

ideas//
water balloon fight
    either modern viscets or a merge of both modern and isles viscets
    huge water balloon hide and seek type thing?
    spread all across somewhere? woods maybe?
    you're found, you're out + hit with water balloons
    someone cheats

dance battle
    dance au viscets
    girls vs boys
    beach dance battle

camp Olympics?
    tons of small competitions merged into one huge battle
    firefly catching competition
    marshmallow roasting competition
    idk more? probably scrapping this idea lol
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 am

YESSS
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Saber and family have some summer fun?

A family Vacation
Saber, Pearl, Kerio, Tanith
Pearl and Tanith belong to Animal345

Getting to camp; 250 words
Kerio blinked awake, shaking his sisters shoulders to wake her as well.
"Kerio," Tanith moaned, turning over in her bed, "I want to sleep."
"But Tanith!" Kerio whined, "We're going camping today, shouldn't we wake mom and dad?"
"No. Like me, they'll want to sleep, when we're all awake we can back up and go."
"Ok sister, I'll try to go back to sleep."
Kerio closed his eyes, clutching his sheets, then blinked one eye open again, he wasn't sleeping again anytime soon.

~Two hours later~

"Kerio, Tanith, time to wake up!" Saber's energetic voice drifted through the door frame. Kerio's eyes snapped open, as he never hot back to sleep and was only trying to. Tanith just rolled over, burying her head deeper in her pillow. Kerio pushed Tanith out of bed, her groaning as she hit the floor. She sat up like lighting, jumping back onto the bed and wrestling Kerio down.
"Don't push me on the floor! I was trying to sleep!"
Saber walked into the room.
"Ok, please stop fighting, you two need to finish packing up, me and mom are going to get the cart ready."
After the two had packed up the last of their pillows, toys, and books, the two headed outside to the cart, filled with camping supplies, lead by two huge oxen. Saber helped the children into the back of the cart, then jumping into the front with his wife. Pearl snapped the reins, and they were off.

[247/250]

Tent making battle;
The woods closed around them, glowing with a friendly green light. The air was crisp with a scent of pine and cedar, of earth and sunlight. The kids marvelled at the huge trees, the birds flitting in and out of every tree, a symphony of chirps. Saber and Pearl had switched driving two hours in, and Saber pulled the cart into the campsite, a shady grove in the shadow of multiple huge trees. A quaint pine needle covered path lead to an adventure that was yet to be uncovered. The family jumped out, Saber and Pearl unloading the cart as the viscetlings raced around the camp ground, playing tag and laughing as the pine needles crunched beneath their paws.
"Who wants to pitch the tent?" Saber called to his family, the children shaking their heads.
"Ok. How about we have a contest? The viscet who pitches the best tent can have an extra s'more!"
Kerio rushed to the mess of fabric and metal rods. He had a good start, propping the tent up on the the fairly well connected metal frame. "Fairly well" is not enough in tent building though, and as soon as Kerio stepped into it, claiming "I'm done, its perfect!," it collapsed on him.
"Help! Its eating me! Daddy, did you get an animal instead of a tent?" A Kerio shaped shape flailed under the plasticy fabric.
"No Kerio, its just a tent." Saber chuckled and lifted the tent off his son, picking up little Kerio.
"Hah, I can build a tent way better than him." Tanith scoffed, taking the frame back out of the tent. She clipped the frame back into the limp fabric, driving the metal stakes into the ground to keep the tent in place.
"Done. And this one won't fall on everyone." She stepped inside, telling Kerio to join her. He stepped inside, moving his feet side to side in nervousness. In a Fwoop! The tent was back down, covering the two viscetlings. Tanith just pulled it off herself, frowning at it, "Must be something faulty in the tent." Pearl stepped to the tent, just pulling it up over herself, a pole unclipped sending the tent sprawling onto her.
"Ok everyone, let's see if I can do any better than you three." He strode into the forest, leaving his stumped family just staring. Soon his was back, what looked like a thick brown scarf around his neck. He clipped the broken pole back together, propping the frame up. The scarf slid off his neck, revealing itself as a forest python, which held the frame in place. He rearranged the fabric top, stepping into the tent as the snake slid away. It didn't collapse.
"Well, we'll have more opportunities for extra s'mores today!"

[459/500]

Stick gathering battle: The tent didn't fall, and all the bedding was was packed in. The drive had been long and it was nearly time for dinner. The kids kept complaining about their hunger, so food really did need to come. Saber took out the food, carrots, kale, potatos, and corn for a tasty butter cream soup. He pulled out the cooking pot, ready to prepare the yummy soup, when he noticed they had no wood.
"Guess the your next chance for s'mores is now!" Pearl called, "We need some more wood to make dinner!" Saber packed the dinner supplies back up as they all walked into the woods. Saber rushed rushed right through the bushes, ending up in a small grassy clearing, tall trees standing but only puny twigs sprinkling the ground. Gathering them in his paws, he hoped that about two hundred twigs was enough for a successful fire and and started to make his way back through the bushes to the camp. Tanith stayed in the camp, picking pine needles off the ground.
"Kindling works, right?" She raked as many pine needles as she could into a pile, tossing some pine cones on for good measure, waiting to see who'd win this kindling battle. Kerio crossed the stone path to another campground, one less used and and viscet scuffed. The tall pines loomed above the empty camp, the firepit still filled with old charcoal and a fire poking stick leaning against the metal frame. He lifted some charcoal from the fire and grabbed some sticks from the ground.
"As long as these sticks don't try to eat me, I'm gonna win those s'mores!" Pearl watched as her husband and son ran into the woods, her daughter picking random moss and pinecones from the campground floor. Pearl crossed the road and walked down the gravel road, turning her head to make sure no one else had her idea. She dashed past multiple campgrounds, some empty, some filled with families of happy viscets, or parties of viscets with large carts full of food and drink. Pearl soon found the bathrooms, and near them, a little cute cottage. Pearl walked up to the door, "Park Ranger". She knocked on the door, the sound ringing across the forest. A brown and white viscet poked their head out the door.
"Hello, what would you like?" They asked politely.
"Do you know where the best place to get firewood is?" Pearl asked. The brown viscet pointed to a patch of forest beyond the cabin.
"Lots of branches fall down over there, that's where I get my fire wood." Pearl grabbed some huge branches and when she got back they started a nice fire.
"S'more number two goes to me!" And Pearl was right.

[457/500]

Desert battle; After a great meal of that really creamy soup, everyone was ready for the end of the day, s'mores! Saber stood up on one of the logs near the fire, clearing his throat.
"Now, for an extra s'more, make your first s'more as tasty and good looking as you can!" Kerio plucked up his small red flashlight, knowing exactly what he was doing and where he was going. Tanith dug into the s'more bag, snatching out more chocolate and melting it in a pan over the fire, poured it over her already existing s'more. This was going to win.
Saber knew really nothing about s'mores. He thought that they were super tasty all but themselves so he settled for just a couple decker s'more.

Constalation battle; 500 words

Packing up: 250 words
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Wow! Just yes.

Zero decides that he doesn’t like Aloha’s Idea

Vixen comes in contact with a dangerous and un charted mystical Viscet.

Juno fights his inner demons.(literally)
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me