Re: Rise | #0093

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:14 pm

Username: >> Leafstorm515
Cat's Name: Thistlecloud
Cat's Gender: Tom
Cat's Age: 50 moons
Clan Thread: Mireclan

Prompt:
"You aren't from around here, are you?" The large and agressive tortorieshell's words made the large grey tom stop and stare. Something about the glint in her eyes made him feel angery, and made him want to lash out at her.
"No, I'm not from around here. I came from a place that had ice and snow, colder than anything this swamp has ever seen. I grew up with my family, my mother Poppy named me after the thistle plants that grew near our home. There was an accident, the snow fell from the mountains and buried everything." Thistle felt his words spilling out with anger in his breath, but he took a step forward and kept talking. "I'm here looking for my sister. She was taken from our home by twolegs and I've followed her scent to this area. Believe me when I say that I wouldn't be in this swamp if I wasn't looking for something important." He spat out the word swamp like it was acid. "My sister means the world to me, I can't live without her." his voice broke as he said the words, and he slumped down in defeat, leaving Scorchstar in shock. (199/200 wordcounter.net)
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyside » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:50 pm

mark
Sunnyside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | #0093

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; StormHeart
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 35 moons
    Clan;; beachclan

Prompt;;
    Storm remembered it like yesterday, the dark plastic of the two-leg garbage bag feeling like a suffocating wrap around his body. It hadn't been his intention to get trapped and yet here he lay, struggling in the grasp of plastic. His cries hadn't fallen on deaf ears, a shouting echoed down the ally as rescue approached. Soon the plastic was ripped from him and he scrambled away, huffing air safely. The cat behind him, another tom had introduced himself as Mackerel, Storm had introduced himself in turn.
    The short of it was that he owed his life to Mackerel and Storm would never let that slide. Even if Storm was six moons younger than the cat who had saved him, with as much to learn as he had room to grow. So Mackerel took Storm under his wing, travelled with the kit by his side, teaching him everything he could. They became their own little family, soon being joined by the she-cat Flower. The three of them were inseparable, a home that Storm remembers he had been denied by so many sources.
    His mother had abandoned him on the door of two-legs and those two-legs had simply shoed him away. The feeling of being unloved and unwanted seeped into his bones and had weighed him down. Mackerel and Flower changed all that, so when the three of them had a vision- a dream of a faraway land where the sun sank into an endless pool of water, Storm didn't hesitate. Through their travels, even when things seemed hopeless he stuck by Mackerel and Flower, because family, even that which isn't blood, is all you have in this world. [278/300]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Username: Goner.
Cat's Name: Boulderpelt
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Age: 26 Moons
Clan Thread: Autumnclan

Prompt:
Boulderpelt was born into a very strict clan by the name of Boulderkit. He was a half-clan kit, born to a litter of 3. His mother tried her best to keep that secret from the clan's leader, but he eventually found out. Being the strict and awful leader he was, he demanded that the she-cat either abandons or kills her kits. Boulderkit's mother couldn't think to take the lives of her kits, so she took them far into the forest and left them there, alone. The three helpless kits tried their best to survive as long as they could, though the other two weren't so lucky. The runt quickly starved, while the other was carried off by a hawk. Hungry and very close to death himself, Boulderkit stumbled upon the Ever Autumn forest and met Dawnstar, the leader of Autumnclan. She very happily took Boulderkit in. She raised him and trained him to become a strong warrior. Now, he proudly serves as one of the largest and strongest warriors in Autumnclan.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

x
    Username: Micki.
    Cat's Name: Minnowcry
    Cat's Gender: tom
    Cat's Age: 15 moons
    Clan Thread: Bearclan

Prompt:
      It was a vast, beautiful lake, and Dovesong loved looking out over the smooth, unbroken water each morning.

He squinted, staring hard at the log floating in the lake. And, when he looked harder, he noticed that there was something on the log, which sent him into a flurry of panic - it was a kit!

So, as he always did when he panicked, Dovesong ran to find Dovetail.

"Dove!" the tom shouted, running towards a she-cat. She wore a scowl as she turned around to face him, eyes already half-lidded in annoyance. Once he explained the situation, Dovetail raced to the lake with him.

When they reached the log they found the kit fast asleep and dragged the log to shore. The kit didn't even open an eye until Dovetail unceremoniously prodded him awake, "Hey, kit, how'd you get here? Where are your parents?"

He blinked away sleep and yawned, "I don't know... But I'm Minnowkit!" He stared back at the two cats with bright eyes and a wide grin before curling himself around Dovetail's front legs and falling back asleep.

"So... what now?"

"I guess we keep him???"

"Wh-what do we.... do with him?"

"I have no clue."

(199 words)
Last edited by Micki. on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Username: Viktor Nikiforov
Cat's Name: Ravenstorm (Raven)
Cat's Age: 47 moons
Clan Thread: Thornclan

Prompt:

Raven was born into the life of a kittypet, getting food handed to him by the twolegs and being able to spend the whole day sleeping. However, his companion, Storm, was a clan cat who was captured by twolegs. This clan cat was always looking to return, often dragging Raven into his escapades. The longer that Raven spent with this cat, the more he wanted to be free.

It took them 9 moons to finally successfully escape, deciding to live the life of a clan cat with his companion, deciding to travel to Thornclan, the clan of the other cat. The more they walked, the more that Raven learnt of this clan, falling in love with it each day.

He was taught the basics of survival, learning how to hunt for himself and fight off predators. After a moon of travelling, Raven knew that he had what it took to survive in the wild and would be able to take care of himself.

However, shortly after this, Raven’s companion was struck down by a falling tree during the night of a storm, leaving Raven alone and unable to find the clan. Raven chose to curl up by his body, wanting to slip away by the side of his companion. This was when he was ambushed by a group of cats who knew his companion. They led him to the clan, introduced him to the leader.

The clan did not initially trust Raven but upon deciding that since Raven’s companion trusted him (finding out his name was Stormheart), they should to. Raven was allowed to train as an apprentice and prove himself to his clan. On the day of his warrior ceremony, he asked the leader to grant him the suffix of -storm, in honour of his fallen friend, Stormheart.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:40 am

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat's Name: Wolf, will be Wolfstorm
Cat's Gender: tom
Cat's Age: tbd
Clan Thread: NocturneClan

Prompt:
Born in the quiet night, when a life was taken-
His father! Alas, his mother's face, he saw no more.

His siblings! There were four of them- small and sickly,
that same night took them in it's gentle arms.

Falling asleep and raising up,
days passed to seasons, seasons and months.

At but a year old, his dear mother passed on-
this left him alone- left, then, his heart alone.
Leaving him empty and lost, on the run.

He grew and he grew, he was strong, he was bold!
He learned how to fight, a new life he molds!
With skill and precision, he now hunts his prey-
but life will throw a curve to all- and to him it gave May.

A small little cat with a clever shining eye,
she lived in a house not far from where, at night, he lies.
With sweet talk and rumors, she him did sway-
and love blossomed fast before his eyes that day.

A child- a daughter- was gone in a flash.
He left May quite soon after that.

It left him empty, just as before.
But life, once again, brought forth a new goal-

A young group of rebels took hold of the town,
among them he joined although older, and proud.
He bit back his pride to instead be advisor-
he helped the young leader think twice about all.

But the leader was dead before a season was out,
a sickness his spread and his young heart gave out.
Now to Shadowleap- his brother- who leads the whole gang.
He hopes he can follow well- and hopes they'll be safe.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:30 am

Username: dimi.
      Cat's Name: Boulderberry
      Cat's Age: 23 moons
      Clan Thread: Rivuletclan

Prompt: He was merely a kit, tossed into a dark world where misery was all he could. He was born to a kittypet mother and a harsh rogue father, the sole kit of the litter the mother had bared. While the mother loved the kit dearly, the father, filled with fear for losing his position within his rogue pack snatched the kit and ran. Boulderkit was discarded by his father for being the offspring of a forbidden relationship with a kittypet. Boulderkit was left to his own devices at merely 4 moons old. Boulderkit would bounce house to house in search of his mother, while also taking a few scarps from two-leg garbage to give himself just enough food to remain living. He was merely surviving, but the tom had a strong desire for one thing; he didn't want to just survive..

The tom wanted to live and thrive!

And so he sought out the riches! This search ended up being futile at first, and soon the tom moved into the city sewers, reality setting in that he could die any day now and not even have a chance to live. Unmotivated and disappointed, the tom stayed in the sewers for a few moons, until one day, a black she-cat approached him, claws out and fangs bared. Boulderkit stumbled back fearfully, but this mysterious she-cat made the tom a proposition, one she had seemed to have done many times before.

"So, kiddo, do you want help? You look like crow food." The black she-cat said with a hint of pity in her voice; or perhaps that was just an act. The gray cat, with matted fur and ribs protruding, softly nodded. The black she-cat smirked, and guided him out of the dark sewers.

"Come with me. I'll show you the ring."
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Username: classy n flashy
    Cat's Name: Ashstrike
    Cat's Age: 37 moons
    Clan Thread: PeachClan

Prompt: He gave her a wink that was probably meant to be flirtatious, but in reality looked overly exaggerated and stupid. "My name's Ashstrike. And yours?"
    Mothstar rolled her eyes at the tom's attempt to be charming, but couldn't hide the small smile that graced her face. "Mothstar. What's your story, Ashstrike? Why are you here?"
    The tom padded around the leader coolly, chest puffed out as he spoke. "Well, I'm a free soul - I wander from place to place, you see? Got no roots tying me down - I'm a free cat."

Mothstar nodded. "Sounds like a lonely life. Was it always that... free, as you say?"
    Ashstrike offered a grin as he sat down beside her, letting out a long and hefty sigh. "I suppose you could say that. I've never really been one for 'settling down,' you know? Grew up with a mum who was barely there, and once I was old enough to fend for myself, she was gone. Wasn't that bad, though - it's been only me, myself, and I here to care for! It's an easy life, plus I get to do what I want - ain't nobody telling me what to do."

The molly listened and smiled in return. "Easy, sure - I myself enjoy much more of a challenge, personally. Though I understand not everyone's up for it." With that, she turned.
    Three, two...
    Ashstrike stopped her almost immediately. "What's that supposed to mean, doll?"
    One. Mothstar grinned inwardly and trotted past him, her tail brushing up against his chin. "Not everyone can handle the Clan life, you know," she purred. "It comes off as too much for some, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were too much for you."
    Ashstrike gave a confident smirk. "I'm always up for a challenge, love."

Hook, line, and sinker.

300/300
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:22 pm

dewly_noted wrote:
    Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; StormHeart
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 35 moons
    Clan;; beachclan

Prompt;;
    Storm remembered it like yesterday, the dark plastic of the two-leg garbage bag feeling like a suffocating wrap around his body. It hadn't been his intention to get trapped and yet here he lay, struggling in the grasp of plastic. His cries hadn't fallen on deaf ears, a shouting echoed down the ally as rescue approached. Soon the plastic was ripped from him and he scrambled away, huffing air safely. The cat behind him, another tom had introduced himself as Mackerel, Storm had introduced himself in turn.
    The short of it was that he owed his life to Mackerel and Storm would never let that slide. Even if Storm was six moons younger than the cat who had saved him, with as much to learn as he had room to grow. So Mackerel took Storm under his wing, travelled with the kit by his side, teaching him everything he could. They became their own little family, soon being joined by the she-cat Flower. The three of them were inseparable, a home that Storm remembers he had been denied by so many sources.
    His mother had abandoned him on the door of two-legs and those two-legs had simply shoed him away. The feeling of being unloved and unwanted seeped into his bones and had weighed him down. Mackerel and Flower changed all that, so when the three of them had a vision- a dream of a faraway land where the sun sank into an endless pool of water, Storm didn't hesitate. Through their travels, even when things seemed hopeless he stuck by Mackerel and Flower, because family, even that which isn't blood, is all you have in this world. [278/300]

Congratulations!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules