Re: Kalon #1261 -- Demonic Deer

Postby LivingLethal » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 am

lol this kal is rad but i can't handle an unlimited impress me ;; marking maybe to enter but definitely to watch??
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liquordogg » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:38 am

possible res
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liq ❌ she/her ❌ local trash man (つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )
Art Shop !! ... Free Art !!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liquordogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tree Walker of South Tirus- Tales of Parasee

Postby Gaycko » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:00 am

Visit Form >>
Tale of Two Brothers
North Tirus & South Tirus
"Everyone forgets South Tirus, but that's not such a bad thing..." A long pause settled over them before being broken, "But forgetting me my dear friend, now that's a mistake."

"But I did not forget about you brother!"

The mountains of Tirus are treacherous, frigid winds beat travelers down with few making it past alive. Quilo Whittaker, a demon from the snowy mountain tops, is one of the few that have seen South Tirus. Frost bitten land melted into murky swamps, a thick mess of giant, twisted trees. Strange calls stumbling out of the woods to a traveler's ears. South Tirus had been long forgotten as a kingdom, it's name watered down, walked upon and lost to many. Stories circled over the lost kingdom of what had truly brought it's demise. It all ranged form swamp rot (Iglian [eye-gh-lie-an]) to tales of there being nothing last the Tirus mountains, but the story is much darker than to be thought. South Tirus had been a sought out place for many travelers and men seeking a paradise, tales spread as fast as wildfires about a fabled paradise. None dared to make the journey the threats of the the mountain range between North and South Tirus not something many wished to partake.

Mountain walkers, the kingdom of the frozen land, had been a hardy bunch that had made a dark deal to make the frozen forest their home, had been the closest to ever seeing South Tirus. Quilo Whittaker had long been the guardian of the snowy mountains, but he longed to share his duties for freedom. Bringing slow deaths to those that touched his land had become few and far between as word traveled of a monster that guarded the land. Still when Quilo had met Kodiak Norvista, the man did not plead for his life in fear of it being lost. The old man had offered Quilo what little he did have and agreed to go peacefully, stating he never wished to bring harm to the vast expansion of forest.

"You stole from me! Stole my antlers so I could never leave! All for a mangy human that would never love you! Cursed me, tied me down to this land. "
Last edited by Gaycko on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:34 am, edited 9 times in total.
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 am

Marko
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:45 am

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:48 am

peach res
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadows. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:57 am

Last edited by shadows. on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that's the king, treat him nice.

hello! my name is andy, i use any pronouns!
i love art and playing games like genshin impact :)
i am most active on tumblr and twitter,
but please do not hesitate to send me a message!
shadows.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:08 am

Reserve demon deer

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:50 am

Holy cannoli.... Res on this hot, hot babe

DO NOT STEAL OR USE
uduwalegu- unlucky

-born into a Native American tribe, long before Europeans took over
-his mother slept with many men within her tribe and even other tribes, because of this she was always talked about and many people avoided her and considered her evil
-his mother gave birth to an illegitimate child, Uduwalegu. Birth name, Adadoligi (blessing). Male native Americans receive a name change when they “become adults”
-He was deemed unlucky before his birth
-He doesn’t know who his father is, since his mother messed around with many men.
-because of his mother’s messing around before he was born, his life was hell
-his mother never had another child and stopped messing around with men, because of fear that they would encounter the same fate as Uduwalegu
-He blames his mother for his awful life, even though she was treated equally as bad- however she did this to herself. Uduwalegu was given this path because of his mother
-His personality was shaped by the hateful words
-as a child up until the beginning of his adulthood, he was blamed for many unfortunate events, including flooding, wildfires, and famine. However, his skills as a hunter and later a warrior prove him to be useful within the tribe. Because of his ruthless, cold heart and power, honesty, silence, and general sophistication he was later given the status of Warchief (the status just below Chief). The current chief of the tribe, who is an older gentleman without any kids or grandkids to become the next tribe chief, saw light in Uduwalegu as the next Chief once he passes.

-he hates people who are fakes or liars- he looks down on his tribe because he knows they all say they love him and respect him as a warchief, however he knows it is fake and only smiles at him because the chief favors him and nothing else. The current chief watched him grow up and was the only person who had faith in Uduwalegu’s future.

-Native American babies are taught to not cry

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3631178
Last edited by Mid-life on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me