Re: Kalon Readopt

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Name: Aspen Pine
Prompt: Aspen's favorite show is called Immortal and it's about a man who can travel between our world and the spirit world so he teams up with a ghost Hunter and a demonologist. They help people with hauntings and such, and it's a good mix of comedy and horror which are Aspen's two favorite genres. Aspen relates mostly to the demonologist because they feel like they can sense bad spirits just like her.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readopt

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Heck I’m super in love with this kid

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orion Readopt

Postby Namida_☾ » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:15 am

Mark
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:14 am

Up

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hyperion Titanis

Postby xx. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:15 am

Once a week.

Once a week, Hyperion lets himself sit down in front of the television - something he never does! - to watch The Road not Taken. He was introduced to it by accident, when it was playing on TV at the doctors and he was bored of all the magazines. He'd been captured by it most unwillingly, but even with the short twenty minutes he'd paid attention to it while waiting, he'd become hooked.

So he'd gone home, checked the times it played, and dragged out the old TV set so he could watch it every Tuesday.
    It's not exactly a fun show. Not violent, not romantic, not action-packed. No real plot. Not quite scientific, not exactly fiction. He's not really sure what it is, but the uniqueness is more than enough to make him enjoy it.

The Road not Taken is a show that follows one person per episode. Just one. And every decision they make leads to a new branch. It shows the direction they make, goes back, shows the results that would've come if they've had taken a different path, made a different choice.

And then during the season finale - a blessed three hour special - the characters all meet. Their decisions bring them together, and they solve some tragic mystery one of the characters had been suffering with, or characters are discovered to have known each other before and are reunited, or are given their best (or perhaps) worst lives.

Right now Hyperion is the third season. It's only on episode four out of ten, but he doesn't care. He's just happy to know it's still airing regularly. Throughout all of the stress and work he does during the week, he knows he has his show to look forward to. He hasn't found many others that enjoy it, but that's alright! He's happy daydreaming to himself when he's away from home and trying to come up with his own theories of where the show might be going. He travels a lot, afterall, and with each episode running for an hour - well, it gives him something to do while he's waiting for his stop other than staring out of the window, or staring at the essays he's struggling to complete, or the speeches he's looked over a dozen times. It's enjoyable and has him hooked, helps him forget about everything he would otherwise be letting worry him. An hour a week to just shut off and be himself instead of a busy worker with far too many projects and far too many others counting on him to get the work done.

And it makes him think, too, about his own decisions. Is this really the best option for me? Is this what I want to pursue? Will this help my career, will it help others, will it be able to be sustained or is it a temporary fantasy that'll collapse in a few weeks? What would they show for me, if I took this choice instead of another? Would viewers tut and shake their heads at what I'm doing? Would they want me to choose the other path? Would they agree with me?

It helps him feel less anxious, sometimes, to put it into the perspective that he sees on the TV show. It lets him look at things from the outside. Lets him properly think about his choices and the consequences his decisions may have. And well- he knows everything will lead to a grand finale, eventually, so even if he chooses something wrong it won't be that bad, because soon this season will be over and he can start a fresh one.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Wed May 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Someone asked for an extension and I forgot to actually post on here ajshag this is being extended by one week and will now end on May 7th

roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Sat May 18, 2019 4:17 am

Sorry for the delay in judging!! Been stuck on mobile and it makes it hard to make the gifting form and I'm lazy...

The winner is ★ star child ★ !!
I loved your idea and how you implemented that into their personality <3

roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Sat May 18, 2019 5:16 am

Oh my gosh,, thank you so much!! I promise to look after them and I'm super grateful to have won!! 💓💖💓💖🧡🧡
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me