Show Name: from the cage
Barn Name: bullfight
Personality (min 100):
Story (max 600) or Art:

Going to need an extension
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2001

Postby Kawaii_Kitten » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:15 am

Owner:
Kawaii_Kitten
Show Name:
The Saviour
Barn Name:
Takoda
means friend to everyone
Story:
Off course I heard from the legend of Takoda, it was well known among the cheyennes. The horse that is said to save the injured and abonded equinines and take care of them in his herd. The horse that has a bridle that seems like a shadow. The horse that can only be ridden by he, who is pure of heart and is destined to save equinines with him. And the horse that's not be seen in many years by the cheyenne. And yet, here I stood looking in the eyes of this mighty animal. Behind him I could see his herd, varying from shetlands to shires. I didn't dare to move and we stood like this for a few minutes then he turned around and galopped away followed by his herd.

Mom! Mom! You don't believe what I've seen!
What is it dearie, saw another herd again?
Yes, but not just any herd, I saw Takoda's herd! Takoda even stood in front off me!
He is so huge and beautifull and impressive and...
Calm down now Maahe, are you sure it was Takoda? He hasn't been seen in years.
No mom, I'm sure it was Takoda, I'm sure!
You know what dearie? What if we ride to the place where you saw him tomorrow, I want to see it with my own eyes if it is true.

The next day they rode to the place where Maahe saw Takoda
Where did you see him yesterday dearie?
He galloped towards that mountain yesterday.
Alright, let's ride into that direction.
And they rode and rode without a sign of any herd that passed by.
I'm sorry,I have to go home now.
Aww mom, just a little longer!
No, I'm sorry. I really have to go now.
Can I search for a little longer then?
Alright, but make sure you're home on time!

And there she went, in gallop to the mountain. She searched the whole day but couldn't find anything. She stepped of her horse and sat down. Come on Takoda, I know I saw you yesterday. I know you're real.
Suddenly she heard a loud whinney, she ran towards it and saw a little foal whose hoof got stuck in a crack in the ground. Hey little one, how did that happen, where's your herd? She gently pulled its hoof out of the crack. The foal couldn't stand on it so Maahe let her own horse lay down and carefully layed the foal on her back. Then she let her horse stand again and so they slowly walked back to the camp. Suddenly her horse was very cautious. Maahe stopped to see what it was. Suddenly takoda stood there. He glanced at Maahe and doftly whinneyed to her horse. Then walked away followed by Maahes horse with the foal still on it's back. Maahe silently followed them. Takoda walked into a small cave by the mountain where he galloped to when Maahe saw him for the first time. The whole mountain seems to be hollow and the top is open. in the middle was a huge lake and Takodas herd was standing on the side. in the lake her own horse was standing together with the foal wich foot seems much better in the cold water. Then she saw takoda coming to her from the side. he kneeled before her inviting Maahe to sit on his back. she slowly and amazed climbed on his back and grabbed the bridle. it felt soft and cold but very strong. it's me she thought, I'm the one destined to safe horses!
word count:599, it was almost 700 first :what:

Personality:
Takoda is a strong leader. everyone trusts him and he would never let his herd down. everyone likes him to and he seems to like everyone back as well. he is very calm and cautious but will do anything to save a horse. nobody has ever seen him actually save a horse but Takoda is very clever. he knows how to untie a knots and he found the lake in the mountain by himself. no one has ever seen that place before. he however doesn't trust most humans which is why he is barely seen. it doesn't matter how friendly someone is to him.Maaye however was different and for some reason he did trust her. he doesn't know why himself though.

word count: 121
art of takoda is by me, any other art seen such as borders are found on google
Last edited by Kawaii_Kitten on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.

[dutch girl/hufflepuff/currently AJR obsessed/love animals/drawing and model horse customizing]

ImageImageImage

I'm the artist of these free pocket CS horses :) click on one to see the complete collection!
Kawaii_Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Ends in 2 days!! <3
Last edited by L.V.L on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 am

Okay, it was a difficult choice for me but we've got a winner for this beautiful fantasy!!! (^-^)
It was decided based off of points for each thing, if you would like to know what your points were, just pm me.

The winner is:
CERTI!!

And we have a runner-up since it was just a point off:
OLIVE!!

Olive, your runner prize will be 10'000 points!
Congratulations to you both!! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:58 am

L.V.L wrote:
Okay, it was a difficult choice for me but we've got a winner for this beautiful fantasy!!! (^-^)
It was decided based off of points for each thing, if you would like to know what your points were, just pm me.

The winner is:
CERTI!!

And we have a runner-up since it was just a point off:
OLIVE!!

Olive, your runner prize will be 10'000 points!
Congratulations to you both!! <3

I am in tears. He is to die for. I love him so much. Thank you.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:00 am

Wow, thank you so much, and congrats to Certi!

Also, you may keep my art if you would like c:
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist