Re: Alice readoption

Postby Jippy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Name; Serenity

Gender; female

What do they think of themselves?; Serenity glanced at herself in the mirror, she stared at the girl in front of her. Who was this girl? She smiled to the mirror as the girl smiled back and so she thought, who was she? She her smile grew as the answer formed in her head before hopping off the stool and leaving the room.

Perfectly imperfect

Serenity is no ordinary kit, she may seem to live a luxury life in the mansion her family owns. However, she’s nothing from perfect, nor is her life. With her parents always on business trips, no matter how much money, fame, or power, won’t stop the loneliness. She often sits by the window, wondering what to do. She’s always given everything and she’d rather give it all away just to spend more time with her family. Nonetheless, the reason why she never complains is her growing fear, fear that someone may discover her secret, her everlasting memory. After hours of sitting in the library of the castle, her memory had improved tremendously. She was able to recall every exact detail from anytime. One day, word got out of her memory, people came from all over hoping to bribe her with money, fame, and anything she wanted. She was naive at first, giving in before suffering the consequences. She was a puppet and when the deed was done, they threw her back to her home with the money or whatever it was. The kindness they offered was fake, it was just for her to memorize things for them to gain power. She, vowed to never give in and from those day forward, she grew more mature, accepting her mistakes and her imperfections, and that was what made her perfectly imperfect.

And with that, she head back to her private library, climbing on the ladders and reaching for the book she was reading before plopping down and opening up the pages and getting lost in the story, for her story was just the beginning.
Last edited by Jippy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:40 pm

rES WHAT A BABE,,,
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Name;
    Gender; male
    What do they think of themselves?; comfortable but there are some things he would change ;oc
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

███ all is fair in love and war ███

Postby néktar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 pm

─ 愛情 戦術 ─
[ name michiko "mimzy" | gender female ]

[ me, myself, and i ]
      ❝ one doesn't simply think of themselves, you can't look at yourself and say i'm this and i'm that. thinking of yourself is difficult, the idea of 'yourself' can be interpreted in a multitude of layers. yourself around other people and in public, yourself around friends and family, and yourself when you are completely alone left with only your thoughts and internal emotions. mimzy must fall deep into her mind to really be able to explain how she feels about herself.

on the surface
      ❝ mimzy is a rather reflective soul when she's around strangers or just out in public. like a still puddle of water from freshly fallen rain, she will reflect what ever emotion you will show towards her. if you smile at her she will smile back, if you're angry with her she will be angry with you, if you are sad she'll be sad. she doesn't mean to be a copy cat it's just how she reacts with other people. she dislikes the fact that she is like a mirror with other people, she never really is herself around others, her emotions completely depend on the person she is with and she absolutely hates it. though she doesn't think badly of others no matter how they are acting towards her. treat others as you wish to be treated is difficult for her..

closer to home
      ❝ around friends mimzy can be a slightly more laid back and not as reflective as she knows how they think and feel. she enjoys spending time with her friends but doesn't enjoy speaking very often. she wishes she was much more talkative as she feels maybe her friends think she doesn't like them sometimes making her feel slightly insecure about her quite contentedness. though she's often afraid to ask them questions such as 'do you like me?' or 'do you hate me?' because she's terrified of the answers and she despises her cowardliness with how others feel about her and how insecure she can get with those close to her.

opening the third eye
      ❝ alone, by herself, mimzy is a wonder, she thinks about others mostly. how they feel, what they think, what they're doing at that moment. how she make herself better in the future, what different things she could to the next day, what she could change about herself or about her relationships. she tends to over think most times, about the little things, did i do something wrong today? what if i hadn't said that? i shouldn't have done that! i should've done that.. she thinks and thinks and thinks, tearing herself apart in the process. she feels that she shouldn't do that to herself, she knows it does her no good and she wishes she could stop herself. overall mimzy dislikes a lot about herself in this point of her life, her reflective behavior around strangers, her cowardliness with friends, and her insecurity with herself as a whole.

[ 492 ]
Last edited by néktar on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Heckity heck
M a r k
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:45 pm

res

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Name;
Gender;
What do they think of themselves?;

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:50 pm

res

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:53 pm

mm what a gorgeous kitto !

Name; delayni
      Gender; female
      What do they think of themselves?;

res <33

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Name; Heidi Amihan Shima
Gender; Female
What do they think of themselves?; “Oh, so you want to know a little more about me! I get that. I’m pretty amazing at a lot of things. I can do so much and it doesn’t even make me sweat. I am a pottery maker, I feel that it can show how awesome I am! I mean look at these masterpieces. This one was my very first. I was born into becoming a pottery maker you know. I mean, besides being so fabulous and all that, I have true talent. You can see it in this first masterpiece!”

Heidi is actually a young kal who was hurt many times, causing her to close her inner shell with a harder outer shell. This had also allowed her to become way more confident in order to hide what she fears can happen when someone gets to know you.
“Hey! I’m not insecure! Don’t write that! I am a confident kalon who can do anything!" Looks around and sees "the look", "...So I guess you can see right through me, huh? I guess there is no point in hiding anymore. Yeah, you guessed correctly about me. I’m insecure and maybe more than most other kalons. I’m young, but I can still be hurt. I made sure that I am confident in order for me to not seem hurt when someone leaves me. I hate how I can’t be true to myself, but this is the way I grew up. I have to hide away in order to show that I am stronger and that I can still keep going. No matter who leaves me, I will be fine. Even though I find myself weak, I am growing stronger each day. I put on this mask and sometimes feel that if this mask is on for a long while the true me can get stronger too. But I don’t know, it feels like I’m suffocating with this mask on my face. I’m just glad I’m not alone. I’m an insecure, yet confident kal and I am fine with being that way. The only reason because is that it is me, mask and all.”

Trying out to co-own with APH Siantia!
Last edited by redhorizon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes