Re: Viscet #1523 - open!

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 am

Username;; Pterolykus
Name;; Nagi Tunweya (derived from the Lakota language meaning Spirit Guide)
Gender;; Female
Their companion;; one art piece OR up to 700 words. This can be a story, bullet points, exc. Quality over quantity!

Res with a grizzly bear companion ('tis my spirit animals)
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 am

Username;; slytherin;
Name;; Rock
Nickname;; Big Mountain
Gender;; Male
Their companion;; Rock's companion is his best friend Forest, they live in a huge forest on a mountain, and are often seen by human and other viscets while hiking. They spend their time together tending to their home, playing with and caring for the wild animals that live with them, and climbing trees to watch the night sky before bed. Rock and Forest have been together since birth, and have been basically joined at the hip. They've never been somewhere without the other, and if one went missing, the other would go to extreme measures to find them. They aren't siblings, or romantically involved, but people always suspect they are, because of how close they are.

[111/700]
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 am

Username;; -Soll-
Name;; Astric
Gender;; Male
Their companion;;

Their creature is a Falcon!!

ART DONE BY Bettalong!
Last edited by Soll on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:55 am

Username;;
Muttgirl310

Name;;
Prairie

Gender;;
Male

Their companion;;
An odd mix. I mean who could have thought of a Viscet and Pine Marten pair?
It was boredom and loneliness that brought the two together one day to be companions since.

Prairie was out wandering the woods, like he enjoyed to do on days when it was warm and the sun was out, when he spotted a small figure in the branches of one of the trees. A small little Pine Marten stood there on the lowest branch, watching him cautiously, obviously startled by the large Viscet. Prairie had never seen one before but he figured there must be lots of them in the woods, just hidden from the sight of predators. Prairie found the little creature interesting and decided to settle nearby in the shade of another tree to watch it and see what exactly a pine marten does. I guess you could say that Prairie was curious about the other inhabitants of the woods that he had come to call his home.

Eased by his non threatening manner, the pine marten continued on his search in the tree, looking for anything he could eat. The pine marten was hungry and struggled greatly to find something to eat. Scratching at the bark of the tree, he tried to catch insects in a last minute attempt to fill his growling belly but to no avail.

Prairie was moved by this and set off to find some food for the pine marten himself. He returned with a small scrap of meat from his breakfast earlier that morning and left the food on the branch where he had last seen the little creature. The marten wasn't there when Prairie returned but within moments of leaving the food, he had returned to sight, drawn out by the smell of the meat. He eagerly ate the food and then vanished off into the tree once more.

Prairie sighed, suddenly missing the funny little creature and the companionship it had brought him but decided it may be for the best that he continue on his way. He made his way back to his den and settled in for the night. He was woken by a chatter nearby and opened his eyes to see the little pine marten standing before him with two feathers in his mouth. Both were white with a black tip and Prairie recognized them as the feathers of a golden eagle. The marten rested them on the ground before backing away and Prairie was now fascinated with thoughts of how the marten would have come by these feathers; everyone knew the eagles guarded their feathers as prized possessions.

Realizing they were a gift to him, Prairie took them and rested them in his fur, enjoying the way they tickled his neck a bit. The pine marten turned to leave but Prairie called out to him, wanting his companionship.

"No. Please stay." Prairie asked and the pine marten returned to the den with a soft chatter.

Ever since then the two have been inseparable. Prairie named the marten Crow after he tried to mimic the sound of a crow passing overhead, such a funny little creature, but that story is for another day.

Words
531/700

Last edited by muttgirl310 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 am

~Username~
krazykitty00
~Name~
Arrow
~Gender~
Male
~Their companion~
Arrow's companion is a silvery-blue rat by the name of Vivian. She has blue spots on her back, chest, tail tip, and head that he swears are permanent paint splotches but Viv demands she was born with it. Not that he doesn't like it though, it's unique and cute. In addition to her spots, Vivian has a small golden earring in her ear that Arrow adores about his little friend.

He met her on one of his many childish adventures, exploring the forest for treasure or exotic looking items that one can't find in a simple store. He found the little rat washing her paws in the water. He payed her no mind at first. There were plenty of rats in the forest after all. It was actually Vivian who approached him, taking an interest in his shiny silver compass he brought along for his adventure. Turns out both of them share an interest in shiny things. She crawled onto him and began to squeak up a storm about how she wanted to have it. But Arrow offered her one better. "If you help me find the treasure, then I'll share with you." Although they didn't find the treasure, the journey and adventure from morning to Sundown was what made these two become the closest of friends. And they've been together since.

Vivian has quite a bit of a personality. She's adventurous, daring, and eager for excitement. Her love for all things that shine only spurs on her wish for adventure to find those things, and she never misses a chance to join Arrow for the possibilities of what she could come across. She knows when to take charge when the situation requires and is braver than a rat should be. Makes one question exactly what lab she popped out from. She's also known to be quite sassy snapping her little fingers here and there if it works to get her point across. Buts she's such a sweet little thing that it's hard not to love her. Arrow surely does.

Ah, don't get me wrong, Viv can't speak. Well, in a language that one can understand. It's just that as soon as the two met, it was like they held a bond of destiny that brought the companions together. Arrow just seemed to... get her, if that makes sense? Her little squeaks and sassy snaps just made sense to him. But Arrow is no rat whisperer, and with a wordy, cheeky little pal like Vivian, maybe it's better he doesn't understand her word for word hehe...
(426/700)
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Username;; scarlet_wolf
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required) male
Their companion;; one art piece OR up to 700 words. This can be a story, bullet points, exc. Quality over quantity!

res w/ lynx

https://media.giphy.com/media/qXu0XdPmivC7e/giphy.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 pm

res
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 pm

This viscet is now # 1522, as a custom viscet has been deleted.
whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 am

A few days late, sorry about that! I've been quite busy rip

Congrats, I never knew pine marten's existed :0 they're so cool. Take care of Prairie and Crow!

muttgirl310 wrote:

Username;;
Muttgirl310

Name;;
Prairie

Gender;;
Male

Their companion;;
An odd mix. I mean who could have thought of a Viscet and Pine Marten pair?
It was boredom and loneliness that brought the two together one day to be companions since.

Prairie was out wandering the woods, like he enjoyed to do on days when it was warm and the sun was out, when he spotted a small figure in the branches of one of the trees. A small little Pine Marten stood there on the lowest branch, watching him cautiously, obviously startled by the large Viscet. Prairie had never seen one before but he figured there must be lots of them in the woods, just hidden from the sight of predators. Prairie found the little creature interesting and decided to settle nearby in the shade of another tree to watch it and see what exactly a pine marten does. I guess you could say that Prairie was curious about the other inhabitants of the woods that he had come to call his home.

Eased by his non threatening manner, the pine marten continued on his search in the tree, looking for anything he could eat. The pine marten was hungry and struggled greatly to find something to eat. Scratching at the bark of the tree, he tried to catch insects in a last minute attempt to fill his growling belly but to no avail.

Prairie was moved by this and set off to find some food for the pine marten himself. He returned with a small scrap of meat from his breakfast earlier that morning and left the food on the branch where he had last seen the little creature. The marten wasn't there when Prairie returned but within moments of leaving the food, he had returned to sight, drawn out by the smell of the meat. He eagerly ate the food and then vanished off into the tree once more.

Prairie sighed, suddenly missing the funny little creature and the companionship it had brought him but decided it may be for the best that he continue on his way. He made his way back to his den and settled in for the night. He was woken by a chatter nearby and opened his eyes to see the little pine marten standing before him with two feathers in his mouth. Both were white with a black tip and Prairie recognized them as the feathers of a golden eagle. The marten rested them on the ground before backing away and Prairie was now fascinated with thoughts of how the marten would have come by these feathers; everyone knew the eagles guarded their feathers as prized possessions.

Realizing they were a gift to him, Prairie took them and rested them in his fur, enjoying the way they tickled his neck a bit. The pine marten turned to leave but Prairie called out to him, wanting his companionship.

"No. Please stay." Prairie asked and the pine marten returned to the den with a soft chatter.

Ever since then the two have been inseparable. Prairie named the marten Crow after he tried to mimic the sound of a crow passing overhead, such a funny little creature, but that story is for another day.

Words
531/700

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1523 - winner!

Postby Soll » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 am