Re: Viscet #932

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Dropping
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:19 pm

solgaleo wrote:mark.... i really like them idk ;o;

as much as id like to i think i should back off and just watch :U might do some gift art if i have time though! <33

i hope no one's made you feel like you should back off of competitions, sol. if you like this design, i really think you should go for it! c:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:45 pm

-whoops-
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:14 am

Username:
TheRaven12
Name:
Amour (Love in french)
Story or and art:
Amour was born, on a cold windy night. Her mother smiled, and said "Oh you are more beautiful then I imagined." Your first sip of milk is quite appealing, you drink when your mother finally pushes you away you come back for more, "My darling, that is all you should have today," You try and get more your mother finally gives in, "Come here you little rascal!" You drink more, it fills your little tummy. You fall asleep by your mom who brings you closer to her, Next morning you get up early and bump into your mom and start accidentally head butting her. Your mom finally wakes up, she looks at you with satisfaction in her eyes. A month or so later... Your eyes are open and you don't need milk anymore, your mom smiles at you then there's a gun shot sound, and more dogs barking and teeth bared, Your mom protects you and growls at the dogs she hides you, then you hear her talking to you, "Run," she says. "No, I won't leave you!" Said Amour. Who pounces out behind her mom and hits a dog in the face, it growls and says, "Your gonna regret that you nothing for good animal!" The dog then makes a scar on the right side of her face. Amour screams in pain a huge scream, the dog is ready to do the final blow on Amour, when he does it, her mom jumps in front of her. And shrieks and her breathing stops, Amour then looks at the dogs. "Your gonna regret everything," She steps toward them her anger flaring and also shocked. She jumps onto one of them, the guns no longer shooting, she rips off some fur and keeps biting at the dogs ears. Then humans run in with there guns ready for fire, Amour runs for her life, she loses them. She then tells her self, I will seek vengeance on those dogs, for the sake of my mother. "I won't let them get away with this mom!!!! If its the last thing I do."
Other:
Hi, I am Raven. This reminds me of my pet bunny, sadly she was killed a few weeks ago by my parents dog. She was white and looked like those bunny slugs OMG they are so cute anyway. I would be honored to be her owner, even if not I know she will go to a good home somewhere! c:
(Also guys this is not a sob story I just like telling WHY I want it)
Last edited by eat kids on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeldonk » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Username:FandomQueen
Name: Usagi
Story or art:
Usagi waded from the Wakayama beach into the crisp clear water. With her swimsuit on and her goggles around her neck she dived underwater. With a few powerful kicks she was already deep enough in the ocean to reach the coral reef. Usagi had been diving to this reef since she was just a little tyke. She and her mother would come down and explore the reef specimen that live near their favorite beach. After her mother passed away she brought up Marine Biology; majoring in nudibranchs. Usagi knew that her mother enjoyed to study the slugs that lived near their little beach home; though she never knew she was named accordingly because of her resemblance of the 'bunny slug'--Or less known as, the nudibranch Jorunna parva. ~*~ Usagi takes her special water camera out from her backpack and begins to snap pictures of the current nudibranchs out. Usagi's slug (Jorunna parva) is not usually out and about but today Usagi has the perfect opportunity to take a photo or two of this mysterious sea slug. Since she is about to graduate from college; and she needs to make a professional presentation on one marine organism for her final exam. Usagi is dedicated to graduate with a bachelor's degree mostly because her mother never got the chance to graduate with it. ~*~ Usagi scooped up the bunny slug and set it in a jar to bring for her presentation. Usually she never touches the life forms living in their natural habitats but she was obligated to do so in order to do well on her presentation.
Last edited by Zeldonk on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
In the land of Hyrule, there echos a legend. A legend held dearly by the Royal Family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat tells of a boy...
Zeldonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 am

---
Username: Just A Rainy Day.
Name: Dallas
Story or art: Dallas was hatched and born an normal Viscet, he was bored, lonely, sad, he didn't
know what he could do with his life, or what he could do for fun, all there were was skipping stones,
making models, boring stuff like that, until his mother brought him an laptop, he found lots of games,
soon as he found the games he found Dungeons And Dragons, he soon got addicted, then to Anime, then
to Star Trek, and almost all the fandoms (Including: Dr.Who, Lord Of the Rings and Game Of Thrones),
he was seen as a weirdo, he lived a part of his teenager years alone, before finding some Viscets that
were like him, who could play alongside with him, he was happy as ever, three years after finding his
friend, he found a lover, a female Viscet, and is currently in a relationship with her ( a hopefully future
viscet).
(150 words and 809 Characters :3, is it ok if i do this and five/ten pictures? I can't think of 350 words)
One Two Three four five
Extra: One Two Three Four Five
(old Sea Slug art belonged to their rightful owners, as well as the photography, the new sea slug art
belongs to me (the corners))
---

Last edited by Rainfallish on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:54 am

Name Ilma
Gender female
Story
Ilma was born, born into the world, full of happiness. But, her parents hated her. She looked nothing like them, and she didn't even have the signature marking of her family. She didn't even have a tail! Her tail was chopped off from her at a young age by battle training, she didn't want to battle, but her parents made her. She had something to her, that made her deadly. Every time someone touched her, they got hurt, by poison. She was a poison viscet. Once everyone in her pack found out, she was banned, vanished, exiled. She left. She decided to go to the ocean. She walked off to the beach and went for a swim! She went and swam down, deeper and deeper. She ran out of air! But, she started to breath, she was breathing underwater! She went down so deep, finding little sea slugs and fish! But under some seaweed, she found a small little sea bunny. She picked up the sea bunny without getting hurt. "Hey there little guy" She said softly to the slug. It looked up, and softly licked her face. She knew, she finally found family, that loved here for who she was.
sea bunny art at the top by: xxdeviouspixelxx.deviantart.com

Last edited by kiffell on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:29 am

So, I keep seeing this, but you NEED to credit whatever source you got the images from. If you're using art, make SURE its your own, because art theft has been happening a lot lately. We need to make sure everyone understands that using art that is not your own is stealing someones hard work.

Check your forms, make sure you have credited the source. ^^
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:00 pm

grifforik wrote:So, I keep seeing this, but you NEED to credit whatever source you got the images from. If you're using art, make SURE its your own, because art theft has been happening a lot lately. We need to make sure everyone understands that using art that is not your own is stealing someones hard work.

Check your forms, make sure you have credited the source. ^^

Don't worry, the only art on mine is mine ^^
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:52 pm