Re: Kiamara #343

Postby Rosiestar » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm

oO0█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ .•♥•. █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █0Oo

User;;
Rosiestar

Name;;
介護と愛 Kaigo to ai
(means, 'care and love' in Japanese)

Personality in 3 words;;
種類 • Shurui • kind
思いやり • Omoiyari • caring
愛 • Ai • love

Story of there Passion;;
Kaigo loves to take care of animals. She takes in injured animals and cares for them. It all started when Kaigo found Poppy, a Bourke's Parakeet. When she was really little, Kaigo came across a pink baby bird. She researched them and took care of Poppy. Now Poppy is Kaigo to ai's closest companion. Ever since then, she has had an interest in animals and decided to help fix injured creatures. Kaigo mostly cares for birds though.

Guess what she is based off;;
Bourke's Parakeet

oO0█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ .•♥•. █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █0Oo
Last edited by Rosiestar on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rosie ♡

my deviantartmy JBDs
nerdd <3ravennn

[insert friendly but also clever and funny text here]

Rosiestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sora Kurai » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm

User;;
Glacier-Lily, that's me ^^

Name;;
This girls name would be Feniks, with means phoenix in Africaans. Only her frinds call her Feniks, though her closest friends call her Fen; she introduces herself as Fiona and thats what most kiamaras who know Feniks call her by.

Personality in 3 words;;
Feniks would describe herself with these three words:
Cynical
Sarcastic
and last but definitly not least;
a Prankster

Story of there Passion;;
If you could call pranking unsuspecting kias a passion then that would be it.
'This time it would be awesome' thought Feniks, her face wasn't the cynical sneer she usually had, but one glowing of childish delight; her usual pranks only moderate laughter and...
WIP

Pheonix, her markings really do look like one
((an image will

go here, once

I get around

to drawing it))

art trades -> too busy
commissions -> too busy
requests -> not right now

hi, I'm Sora Kurai, but feel free to call me Kurai.
I used to go by Glacier-Lily

My online hours are mostly between 8am and 11 pm PST, and I try to be prompt with replies, but sometimes I get sidetracked or cannot come up with a response at that moment.
---
I'm a bit anti-social, so please excuse me for awkward posts, late ones, or simply a lack of.
I don't like people. Really. At all. Ever.
I try my best to be polite, but well, I tend to be blunt and kinda rude.
I apologize if I offend anyone.

((signature is still a wip))
Sora Kurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

User;; SkySmoke
Name;; Kenzi
Personality in 3 words;; Fierce, opinionated, defiant
Story of their Passion;;
Kenzi said;
I was born to stand out, but mainly to stand up. I will stand up for what is right, even if I'm the only one standing. My passion, you ask? Being the voice for those who don't, or can't, have one. I can't stand for people to be picked on or put down. Everyone has something unique about them. Something to be celebrated, something that is theirs and only theirs. Only they can contribute it to the world, so who is anyone else to judge that. Don't bully anyone in front of me. Don't push anyone around or try to make them feel bad about themselves. They might not stand up, but I will. Count on it.
My second passion is music. All music, any music because I believe that music is the language that transcends all barriers.

Guess what she is based off;; Galah (rose breasted cockatoo) or a Phoenix

*I edited this twice. First post I posted my name, her name, and my first guess which was Galah.
First edit I added the 3 personality words, and my 2nd guess, which was Phoenix
Last edit I added the story. I believe Phoenix was posted by the person above me before I edited it into my form
Last edited by SkySmoke on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden.AUO » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 pm

User;; Bloodscythe
Name;; Faerie
Personality in 3 words;; Sweet, Competitive, Clumsy
Story of their Passion;; W.I.P
Guess what she is based off;; Final Fantasy or Pink chocobos
X
X

XX
Popping in
more frequently.

I'm Co-owner of Makoatls. ♥
Don't be afraid
to PM me about
those, or anything
else. ^^
Formerly:
Bloodscythe, Ghirahim.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Links
═ »« ═
||
Allies
═ »« ═
ClaraNova
PolarisArdra

Golden.AUO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emberheart. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 pm

User;;
Silverwolf;

Name;;
Felicity

Personality in 3 words;;
Kind |-| Rational |-| Thoughtful

Story of their Passion;;
One early morning while the sky was just turning grey, Felicity went for a walk near the lake by her home. Lately, she's been catching a flash of something out of the corner of her eyes and it's been bothering her. She's been trying to get a good view of it for weeks, but sadly she's had no luck.

Today she decided, was the day she would finally catch more than a glimpse of this mysterious creature, so she woke up a little bit sooner than she normally does even though she was really tired. Still, she really wanted to see the animal, so she did whatever it would take to see it. Alas, shortly after she got to her hiding spot, she fell back to sleep.

She woke up a short time after to a sound she's never experienced before. She looked around and outside it was the most glorious shade of pink ever! And to her surprise, a mere ten feet away was the thing she's been seeing. It was an albino bird! She made a small gasp and the bird looked at her and started towards her. The bird then did the impossible, it spoke to her.

"Felicity," the bird said "you are dreaming, but..."

She doesn't remember much after that, but when she woke up the bird was there, on her hip and embedded in her fur. Dazed and confused in every way possible, she went back home. She never went to the lake again.

A cockatoo? cx Specifically a rose one because those are awesome? cx

Edit; aww.. ninja'd c; I'm pretty sure that was right ^^;
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sambee » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm

User;;
Sambix
Name;;
Melodie
Personality in 3 words;;
laid-back, partier, flirt
Story of there Passion;;
Melodie smiled as she pushed the button. Her ears and all that was around her was soon full with a thumping beat. She turned the volume up, her smile growing. She turned a feww things on here and there, then she sat back and relaxed. Bodies of all kinds bounced and danced to the dubstep now playing. This is what she had always dreamed of. Something she enjoyed doing, while also making others happy as well. Her pride grew as fan after fan approached her, requesting future songs.
The song "Paradise" by Coldplay?
-Deep inhale-
ah
I'm a feral cryptid that's scared of people!!!
if I don't respond to pms please forgive me it's nothing personal!
Sambee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 pm

User;; BrightHeaven
Name;; Sugar
Personality in 3 words;; Mysterious; Kind and Manipulative
Story of there Passion;;

Sugar wrote:My passion is to write stories for other kiamaras. I write about there dreams; wonders; adventures. It just makes me and them happy. Usually, I start a conversation with them and start into the topic of there dreams and desires. I wait until it is some kind of special event for them, and write a creative story about it- and they are usually overwhelmed.

I also do write about my own dreams that I have- turning them into stories and sharing them with my friends and family. I do not remember the last time I didn't have a dream at night when I slept. If I like the dream, I add some twists to make it interesting and can sit down for as many hours I need.

Suzaku
Last edited by allinian on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 pm

User;;
the.Marshmallow.Owl

Name;;
Evelyn

Personality in 3 words;;
Fickle
Brave
Cunning

Story of there Passion;;
The little bell chimed as I opened the door to the music store. I gasped as I admired the wide variety of instruments that were scattered about the store. It had been my dream ever since I was a pup to come in here, and now I could. I saw a Kia look up from her position from the register, and glance in my direction.She waved, then went back to browsing through the collection of vintage records. I walked through the walls of various instruments, and saw a young Kia fidgeting with a flute. She played the quick song on her sheet music deftly, then brought the flute up to the register. The pup reminded me of when I was younger, learning to play the ukulele on my mother's lap. We'd laugh when I missed a note or plucked the wrong string, then she'd show me how to play the song correctly. I pushed the memory to the back of my mind, then proceeded to the stringed instruments section. Guitars and violins were shelved and displayed all over the place, but that was not what I wanted. After looking around for a while, I finally found what I was looking for. The ukulele was light-colored with little pink flowers painted near the soundhole. I picked it up off its shelf, and sat down in a chair. With the instrument rested in my lap, I quickly plucked a little melody my mother had taught me. The ukulele sounded beautiful, the notes ringing clearly and loudly. This, I thought, will be my ukulele. I picked up the instrument, and carried it to the register. The rocker Kia working the register barely noticed me enough to ring up the ukulele, let alone carry a conversation. She held out her paw, and I reached into my jacket pocket, and pulled out fifteen golden coins. I plopped them into her hand, and she quickly deposited them into the register. "Have a good day." She said as I exited the store with my new ukulele. I had been saving up for one for as long as I could remember, and now I finally had one. I smiled as I walked down the street, whistling a happy tune as I walked.

I think I'm wrong, but a bird in a cherry blossom tree? Or perhaps some sort of cockatoo? (But the little swirl on her side kind of makes me think she's not based on a bird.)
Last edited by Sneky on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jx.nie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:31 pm

User;;
Hi! I'm nebula~ but you can call me nebs

Name;;
I think I would name her Charlotte

Personality in 3 words;;
Bubbly, elegant, and friendly

Story of there Passion;;
Charlotte loves ballet; in fact, she loves ballet so much, she opened a ballet school under her her apartment in Paris. And in honor of her mother... she named the schools "pink carnations school of ballet"

A pink flamingos or a pink cockatiel?
Last edited by jx.nie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I'm Joonie! I'm an adult player returning after a nearly 10+ year hiatus. I'm still pretty inactive, but will return periodically to check trades and participate in events! And I'm always looking to trade for event pets I'm missing!

jx.nie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 pm

User;; FoxerOwl
      Name;; If I win, I'd like to decide after please o3o
      Personality in 3 words;; Sassy, trickster, sly
      Story of there Passion;; She smiled mischievously as she propped the bucket up against the frame of the door. She took out an egg carton and opened it, turning upside down and dumping it everywhere. The rotten eggs splattered everywhere, reaching her paws. She danced back and tied the knot loosely, then she hid behind the couch and waited. Finally, a Kiamara came through the door and the bucket tipped as they tripped the triprope, splashing him with blue goo. They gasped, took another step, and slipped on the eggs and fell. They didn't hurt themselves, but they were gooey and blue. The trickster giggled and slipped out the back door without another word.
      Guess what she is based off;; Swan? o:
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me