Re: Skyflier Rune

Postby Tacita » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:34 am

This guy is gorgeous. <3

Owner Name:
Tacita
Name:
Taevas ("sky" in Estonian)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
no longer active, find me elsewhere as jurassiq!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tacita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azure23 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:17 am

[He is awesome! Reserved for form. <3]
Eldemore.com! wrote:Image
Azure23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 am

So... amazing! My wish came true <3 you made another gorgeous Rune!

Rose Rosardia
Occupation: World Renowned Archaeologist, even if her parents wish she was in the medical industry or took over one of the family orchards, or one of the other family businesses...
Current Runes: None
Attempts at taming a Rune: 7
Personal Notes Regarding Runes:
- I have yet to find a Rune Dragon able to connect with my specific personality.
- I have yet to find a male dragon that I adore, but I recently discovered the Skyflier Rune and he is truly stunning.

ElementStar
Icarus
Icarus is named after the son of the master craftsman Daedalus. The main story told about Icarus is his attempt to escape from Crete by means of wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. He ignored instructions not to fly too close to the sun, and the melting wax caused him to fall into the sea where he drowned.
Male
||Adventurous||Strong Willed||Stubborn||Soft Sleeper||Outgoing||Facinated-With-The-Bizzar||Poet||

WIP
Icarus is always willing to go on an adventure, which is nice since I have to travel to various dig sites. He loves the danger durring the excavations, but he tends to try to drag me along on his little adventures into the depths of the dark caves.
-Rose Rosardia.

Many of my friends have said that Icarus and I share hearts of fire, a will never broken or tarnished.

Listen, I love Icarus with all my heart, but he is so stubborn! A bit like me, I suppose... Anyways, if Icarus doesn't want to take a bath, no bath. If Icarus doesn't want to write poetry, no poems, this does occasionally happen due to the fact that like humans, Icarus does get writers block...

Dear little Icarus, he is quite the soft sleeper. He can fall asleep easily, but staying asleep is the hard part. He, as you see in the image above, removes his mask before he sleeps, but that makes it easier to wake him up...

My dear Icarus loves trying new things, as you see in the picture above, he has flow to the top of a 2013 sign for the new year, unfortunately the fireworks scared him a bit... so he was a bit difficult getting down...

Icarus is... different. He has a little hobby of collecting old journals and nooks in hope to find proof of some sort of an ancient Demonic Rune... He actually found a few old books on Rune myths of Eldamore, he found all three versions actually, and these books are extremely rare since they were printed for a two year span over a hundred years ago...

Icarus, I love him so. He is quite the poet, you know. I apologize for the little rhyme, but Icarus is a poet. He adores the written art of poetry and... you know the red feather he wears? It is a small pen! His love of poetry is his secret since he feels like he would be shunned if other Runes found out...

I am going to list off the reasons I want this Rune:
1. I am a huge fan of your Runes Ashenjay and I would be honored to have on of your designs as my first Rune
2. My favorite color is blue. I love the color scheme of him and gold details added an extra dimension of color, but that one red feather... my my... that added so much to the design!
3. The story behind him! I love the idea of a warrior of the skies...
I would be so honored to call Icarus my first Rune Dragon.

I will keep him in my signature and I will make a Character Thread just for Rune Dragons. I will also stick Icarus everywhere I can, my trade rules, I will even make a print out (with your permission) and glue it to the inside of my school schedule...
Yes! I would love to breed him in the future is possible!
He ADORES Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit movies/books, no joke. I am distantly related to J.R.R. Tolkien through marriage.

Icarus hates armadillos.

He adores sour fruits and food.

INFO

Likes wrote:Wind
Poetry
Art
Nighttime
Daytime
Proper literature
Horror novels and movies
Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
Books
Nature
Sour things to eat
Exploring
Info wrote:Favorite Song: Never Forget by Greta Salome and Jonsi
Favorite Color: Dark Blue, almost navy.
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Weather: Slight drizzle of rain.
Favorite time of day: Nighttime
Favorite Spot to Sleep: On his striped blue pillow next to Rose.
Dislikes wrote:Scorching heat
Fish
Armadillos
Sugar

Warrior of the Sky

"In all truth, I did not find Icarus, he found me. It was when I was walking to the forest to gather herbs for a friend of mine. She is a doctor, but she believes in herbal remedies, so I tend to get some of the herbs for her."

"It had gotten late, the sky was dark. I accidentally tripped on a tree root, and two men appeared next to me and offered to help me home. I bluntly declined."

"As I was walking back home with herbs in hand, those two men appeared once more. They were annoyingly persistent..."

"They told me to follow them. I said no. They told me to shut up. Once again, no. Then they told me to shut up or die... no. They both pulled out revolvers and aimed at my head, they demanded to know the location of the next big excavation, 'Ah... so you want to steal the treasure.' I mocked them, I heard the click of one of the revolvers as one of the men prepared to shoot, but then he dropped his gun and started running around like a madman."

"I saw a blue Rune Dragon with a golden mask attacking the man's head, after the man retreated he dove for the other man's torso, the Rune had great aim and ended up knocking the breath from the man's lungs."

"That man soon retreated as well, leaving myself and the blue Rune. I soon realized that the Rune was a Skyflier. I wondered why a Skyflier would be in the town, but then I remembered a story my father told me of his Skyflier Rune, 'A Skyflier will reveal itself when it has found the Bearer meant to walk the earth with it.'"

The Skyflier Rune landed on my shoulder and just stood there like he had been there the whole time, "So, I guess you've found your Bearer then?" I asked, knowing he would not respond, but I saw what would have been a grin appear on his face. I knew that I had found my warrior, I had found Icarus."

Untitled
By Icarus

A humble Rune
Forbidden to express
His heart

Sealed
Behind the gold
That makes him known

A prisoner
Within his mind
Forever to roam
The wastelands of solitude
Until he is freed

A mask
Forged of the finest gold
Only to become tainted and cold
A seal upon the Rune's innermost self
A writer
Who may never feel
The sun on his feathers

The Rune That Saved My Life

"I know what you are thinking, "How can a Rune Dragon save a person's life?' Believe me, I was surprised as well.
WIP

All art was made by me.
Here is some of my extra art

Abstract Avatar
(the gold mask is being covered by flames the color of the Rune's feathers)

Accessories Sketch

Separator
Last edited by ElementStar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 21 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:43 am

Dropping out. I think he's amazing, but I can't get myself to give him the attention he deserves. The winner can keep my art if they like.
Owner Name:
Sphie
Name:
Apsconsus
Why this name:
With such an amazing, regal rune, choosing a name is almost the most difficult part; You don't want to have a name that only sort of fits, nor a name that is without a meaning, and with so few suitable options and how amazing those few can be, finding the perfect name is more than just a challenge: It becomes a quest. I finally decided on Apsconsus with help from my family (by forcing them to vote from a small list), which is Latin. It translates to mean unknown, hidden, secret, and concealed. This suits him in my eyes not only for his literal mask, but also for his personality, in which he keeps himself secret from the rest of the world, hides his real self away. I also find the language fitting in a way that only a few others were. He is reminiscent of a form of royalty, but he is also an active warrior, and therefore the Romans spring to mind, a great empire with a great leader, a combination of strength and intellect forming what something amazing, something none can rival.
Just the same as Apsconsus.

Personality:
He is a magnificent, majestic rune, for starters. He caught my eye as soon as I saw him, and I knew I would need to try my hardest for him. I have always wanted to win a rune because my form stood out from the rest, but I haven't yet accomplished this; However, this rune looks like he can inspire me to do my very best, to "rise above all else", as he would say. I will try my very hardest to do just that and make this wonderful boy mine.
Essentially, everywhere. He would have a room in my character thread, in my signature, in stories and in art, and anywhere else that he would want. He would be a very active rune, and I would wish no less for him.
Assuming such is possible, then absolutely! Why wouldn't such a handsome rune have a legacy, heirs, in a sense? (Sorry for the strange wording, he gives me a very royal vibe.)
Any Quirks:
Other:
Last edited by Sphye on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:46 am

Cool rune. Might enter.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 am

Reserved with the name Falco!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 am

Owner Name:
A B Y S S
Name:
Avaitor
PersonalitY:
{WIP}
Its beatiful color of blue drew me to this Rune dragon
when i make my Charater thread then thats where he will go, along in some rps.
i would love to breed him and all his glory.
Any Quirks:
{WIP}
Other:
{WIP}
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 am

I may have lost your Carol Rune, but the fates must help me win this handsome warrior of the skies.
I appologise for any mistakes in art ir coding ^^'
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I may be small, I may be mighty, I may be many things. But I am not however, you see, ever at the mercy of the winds. Up there, the winds batter and try to throw you but most assured I have mastered them as any true flight gifted creature in the land of Eldamore should." ~ Aquila

Username: AppleCat
Name: Aquilo
Type: Skyflier
Size: 1 1/2 feet

Owner Name:
AppleCat, just call me apple though ^^

Name:
This rune is Aquilo.
Pronounced /ah-qwee-low/. It has a couple meaning attached to it. In latin it means 'eagle'. In Greek it means 'north wind'. His connection that ties him with the skies and wind is his name sake. Also he was born in a place the north wind would constantly blow. He bares his name with pride, and has no shame in it. It often gets hsortened to Qui or Quilo by his peers.

Personality:

Yes! I would love to breed him in the future is possible!

Any Quirks:

Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
Last edited by Sable. on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby perros1234 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 am

Owner Name:
perros1234
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)Any Quirks:
[strike]Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)[/strike] Having to drop out. :c I just have no inspiration for him, but he is lovely.
Congrats in advance to his owner. <3
Last edited by perros1234 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My two lovely little Pommies. <3 The one on the left is Will not be active for a while
perros1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut. » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Basics wrote:Owner Name:
topaz,
Name:
Gale [Gay-l]
Strong wind
Gale force wind

Gender? Seriously?

Personality:
Gale is sharp tongued and clever as a fox. He is mentally nimble and can play
you like a violin without even trying. He has such a way with words that it is nearly
impossible to out-wit or fool him. Most of the time he is too clever to be fooled and
knows when your trying to pull a fast one in an instant. Though Gale is not afraid to
get down and dirty and can be extremely competitive and stubborn as a mule. He loves
getting dirty and taking part in activities that involve insurance and make him sweat
especially flying, it's his favorite thing in the world to do. If there is one thing gale
hates, it's being patient or sitting still and contained, for he gets rather claustrophobic.

Why I want him wrote:The moment I lay eyes on this Rune I knew I had to try and I knew what his personality would be like. I've only
tried for the few runes that I've connected with, and I think there have been three. I feel like I have clicked with him,
and know i will take care of him if i win. He really caught my eye, and I figured why not try for him even if your
disappointed if you lose. I'd love to have the title "Rune owner", someday x3.

Where will I keep him wrote:If I won him he'd probably take over a chunk
of my signature and get loads of art.
If he plays his cards right, he'll definitely
get his own thread with pages of information
and extras such as his quirks and fun facts
and favorites.

Would I breed him wrote:Yes, I would like to breed him in the future.
His babies would be so cute x3

Any quirks wrote:When I'm cooking he likes to steal tidbits of
food from me when I have my back turned. Even when
I have him locked up he finds a way to get out.
One of his cutest quirks is his odd love for peanut-butter.
H-he just loves it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short Story wrote:The first flight lesson

"Gale!" I called, to rouse the lazy rune from his sleep. "Coming," He grumbled as he stretched and folded his newly-fledged wings and hobbled over to me. "It's about time for you to learn to fly." I said, beaming down at the young rune and his sudden burst of energy when he heard the news. I picked him up gently and placed him on his usual perch on my shoulder. He shifted his talons in his position anxiously as we climbed to the top of a small slope. I set him down gently and he ruffled his feathers as if I had done something horrid to upset their original position. Rolling my eyes I sighed. "Ready?" I asked, as if it were even a necessary question. Gale looked up at me, excitement gleaming in his stunning eyes. I grinned, "Okay, the point is not to focus to hard on getting into the air," I told him as he shifted from talon to talon, probably only paying half attention to my teaching lecture. Sunlight reflected off his golden mask as he stared into the cloudless sky behind me. "And the key to not crashing... is..." I paused in-between trying to reckon if he was paying attention. "To pay ATTENTION during flying guidelines." I said finally snagging him and plucking him from his dream world. He grunted and turned back to me. "Keeping control and landing are the parts you must do on your own." I told him.

After he'd gone through that, he was itching to get into the air. "Okay, remember what I said about-" I was cut short when he leaped into the air and glided down the hill with ease. "off.." I finished absentmindedly gaping at his grace as he took his first glide. From there I knew that this rune was special and he was meant to be in the sky, a part of it.

Last edited by hazelnut. on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
-
-
-
-
-
-

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dreamy-chan | tumblr

hazelnut.