Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Pommie Palace;; closed//rule edit, too! by foreign-potato

Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
216 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Pommie Palace;; closed//rule edit, too!

Postby foreign-potato » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 am

TPP Main Thread | Official RP | Matchmaking Thread | Nursery

TPP IS CLOSED
Sorry but I just can not keep up with this place and I have a lot more things to do and bigger priorities right now. x3
Also, I will not be giving it a new owner because this was my special little project and would rather keep it to myself.
Maybe to Vet if she really wants it, but it seems like she has enough on her plate as well!
Anyways, I hope you understand and I want to hug all of TPP's supporters! quq

I also edited some rules regarding breeding and giving it away so that you have more freedom and don't have to
get stuck with a dead thread and a character you no longer want. c: You are allowed to breed with out any rules.
You may also regift/give away your Pommie with out telling me or getting approval. I would prefer it to not be for currency.

Welcome to The Pommie Palace where you can find your perfect fluffy friend. All of the Pomeranians are pure bred, are sure to have the highest quality of health, and the perfect personality for you. Please feel free to search the kennels and post an adoption application if you find a pup to your liking!

Rules

• Do not steal any of the designs, art, lines, characters, anything here that does not belong to you.
  • Do not complain or beg, you won't get a Pom from it and artists have personal lives!
  • Use proper grammar and spelling. No chat speak! We need to understand you clearly.
  • Do not spam this thread please. Marking it with a post is fine.
  • Do not remove any signatures on the Pommies and do not claim any of the art.
  • Do not change the type of Pomeranian of your adopted Pom.
  • We'd love if you keep your Pommies as active characters! (Art, RPing, stories, etc)
  • Do not make your Pom a fursona, only much loved characters! <3
  • You may breed your own Pomeranians, preferably with poms from here but can be other dogs.*
  • If breeding with another user's Poms or characters, make sure to have permission.
  • If you don't want your Pommie anymore you can return it here or give it away.*
  • Do not quote your application form, just edit the original post.
  • Do not ask to be an artist or mod. If I want some, I will make it known. c:
  • Do not post application forms to adopt a Pom on this main thread, only on the adoptable's page.
  • There is a limit of 4 Poms for now, until I see what the demand is and how many are made regularly. c:

*ones with Astrix them have been edited 6/2/2014*

Staff

Moderators:
flyteck

Warnings:

I hate making this section but threads need it to keep order. :c
My biting mods will eat anyone who fails to follow the rules.
So play nice!

First Warning: (Just a warning. ^o^)

Second Warning: (Another, more serious, warning.)
No one! :]

Strike One: (Can't adopt any for 2 rounds.)

Strike two: (Banned and Poms go back up for adoption. :c)
Last edited by foreign-potato on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 am, edited 78 times in total.
foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pommie Palace - Pommies

The Breed:

I have three different types of Pomeranians that I adopt out here. I call them Silky, Poof, and Teacup Pommies.
I offer puppies which can turn out to be either of those kinds.

Pomeranian puppies are tiny balls of boundless energy with forever un-quenched curiosity of the world around them. Consequently, they can become a bit yappy and over excited, and yet there are those precious moments where they are open to just be cuddled and loved.

Chili Pepper, a puppy, is owned by foreign.potato.

Puppies:
This is what all of the Pomeranians start off as, here at The Pommie Palace. Shortly after they are adopted, they will grow up into either a Poof or a Silky Pomeranian or very rarely, a Teacup. Remember though, that they will grow up into either one of these forms almost at random and without a hint -- so you never really know when or what your Pommie pup will grow into! This is in effect unless it's a breeding. Then the puppies' outcomes will depend on the parents' types and genetics.

Elle, a Teacup, is owned by .Vetinater.

Teacup:
Here at The Pommie Palace, Teacup Pomeranians are quite rare, and consequently hard to get! They start off as puppies just like the rest of the Pomeranians -- but when they become adults we keep them in the puppy lines to show their size compared to the other Pommies. In a sense they are comparable to the "PPS" pets here on CS, though the Teacup Pomeranians do grow up. Teacup Pomeranians are usually marked as "Teacup" when they are up for adoption, so you'll know if you're adopting a Teacup or not. Don't let their teeny size fool you! These Pomeranians have as much personality and spunk as everyone else. More-so even to the point where they might take advantage of their tiny size and adorable features in earning their master's love and affection.

Lychee, a Silky, is owned by azalea.

Silky Pomeranians:
The most common of the adult outcomes is the Pomeranians of the Silky type. They get the term "Silky" because their fur is long and somewhat thin, giving them a smaller appearance compared with a Poof Pomeranian. The average Silky Pomeranian has a more care-free temperament, and is less of a chore when it comes to upkeep (compared with Poof Pomeranians). These Pommies may not be bred for show, but they make up for this as being incredibly loyal, fun-loving, and a general cuddle-bug.

Boadicea, a Poof, is owned by mirage.

Poof Pomeranians:
Meet the Pomeranian of the Poof type! With show-class pedigree and the charm to win any audience, it's no wonder why these Pommies are well sought-after. The Poof Pomeranians are carefully bred with luxurious coats and a form fit for royalty. Their fur reaches a great volume resulting in a fluffy, ball-like appearance -- hence the term "Poof". With the responsibility of owning one of these posh pups comes a bit more upkeep. Their fur must be maintained in top condition, which means lots of grooming! Most of the Poof Pomeranians have somewhat vain and showy personalities, though there are a few exceptions. They are just plain charming and adorable, and they know it!

Up For Adoption

Pommies that are available for adoption.

None~

Last edited by foreign-potato on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:10 am, edited 25 times in total.
foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pommie Palace - FAQ

FAQ

Can I have a custom?
That is not available, sorry!

I want to adopt a Pom that is red and purple and blue, where are they?
Sorry, for now all the Poms are going to be natural Pomeranian coats.

How many Poms can I own?
Four for now. c: Staff and friends can own more, though. <3

Do they grow?
Yes, they do grow! :D

How many can we try out for?
As many as you want, but you can only own the limited number of Poms.
As you can only win one Pommie per batch, it is highly suggested that you only try out for one at a time. c:

Can I breed my Pommie?
Only with other adopted Poms from here and with the breeding program on this thread.
And they have to be adults and the correct gender. c:

When do they turn into adults?
After a few days of being adopted. ^^
For breeding, about a week.

Which type will the Puppies turn into?
When they are adoptables, they can turn into any type I want them to. Usually if I base it off of real Poms, it's the most common form that those Poms come in. Ex: Cream pommies (like Pommie #1) are generally Silky. If it's a breeding, it depends on the parents. Silky x Poof = Either. Silky x Silky = Silky. Poof x Poof = Poof. On rare occasions it won't follow that.

Can I be a guest artist, official artist, or mod?
I am not looking for any official artists right now, I don't want guest artists, and I don't need any mods right now.

How do I adopt one?
Go onto the page of the one you wish to adopt and there will be a provided form there. Copy and paste it into a reply on the Pommie's oekaki page, fill all of the criteria in, and post it. There it will be judged with all the other forms by the artist to see who has won it!

The Pommie that I want has a personality/small description at the top. Do I have to follow this?
No. I put that there just to start some people off who don't know what they want to make the adopt act like. This description may be a little vague on some, to see what others can make of it. Sometimes I put what I imagine that Pomeranian in particular would act like. But, my point is, no, it does not restrict you to that personality. You can make it what ever you want. c:

My username changed and I own one. Will you update me?
Yes! Please post or PM me and I will edit the things that need to be updated. c:
And I'll PM the artist if I didn't make your Pom. ouo

Can my form be disqualified?
Yes it can for a few reasons. First off, if you post something against any of the rules on this thread or on CS. Another way is if you are warned or banned from the thread and posted a form anyways.
And this one won't get you disqualified, but it will take points off when judging: Do not remove the bolding on the form and make sure you post after the bold, not in it.

Example of the WRONG WAY to bold:
Name: Joe

Example of the RIGHT WAY to bold:

Can I add more stuff to my form?
Yes, you can, but remember we will only judge on what we say we are judging on. For example, if we say we judge on name and you make a form with a name and art, we will not include the artwork into the judging. Also, some artists have different rules on this. It will most likely be stated on the Pom's page.

How come I posted a form and didn't win?
The artists pick the winner with their own personal preference. Sorry!
But you can try out for another one and make your form better than the last! :3

Can I add accessories to my Pom?
Yes, you can. c: They won't be added to the original lines, but you can add them yourself when you make art of your Pom or order art of your Pommie. ouo

I don't like/want/need/have time for my Pommie, should I just forget it or give it away?
No! Give it back to me and I will put it back up for adoption! I totally understand if you don't want it anymore, as it has happened to me and many others. Just don't forget it or give it to someone else. All you have to do is let .Vetinater. or myself know, and we'll search for another loving and caring home for your Pommie! <3
Last edited by foreign-potato on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 25 times in total.
foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pommie Palace - Affiliates

Postby foreign-potato » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:33 am

Pom Gifts:

This is where I will post gift art for this thread from our fans. :D <3

Image Image Image Image
Great lines available to color in for Pommie owners!

Affiliates:

Just PM foreign.potato if you would like to be an Affiliate with us!
Of course I would hope that you would post our stamp in your adoptable place, too! c: <3

((image failed))ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage ((Hornie Adopts)) Image Image

My little stamp for affiliates and fans. <3 c:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1319753][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/155qbet.gif[/IMG][/url]

Bottom three by Wolfswelpe <333
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1319753][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/PommieBigLittle2.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1319753][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/PommieLittle.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1319753][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/PommieBig.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by foreign-potato on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 23 times in total.
foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pommie Palace

Postby sparrow » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:39 am

Love these. So,so,so,so much. <3

DAcharsart

i'm just a small bird who is obsessed with drawing and fitness. feel free to pm me at any time, i'm super friendly and love to talk. i used to be perishable and madman, please don't steal either one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerForLife » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 am

:D Can I be an artist? I have never been one because my post is always late and Then they say they arleady have to much artists. Please? :cry:
TigerForLife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 am

I Would love to be an artist for these...
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreign-potato » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 am

Nightmaregirl wrote:
Love these. So,so,so,so much. <3

Thanks Nightmare :DDD <333

Luna wrote:I Would love to be an artist for these...

Sorry not accepting any. ^^
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 am

Okay, its fine.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 am

I Have a question.

I Have been planning on making a Doberman Pinscher adoptable where I sell designs. Can i name it " The Doberman Den" ? It might sound a bit like The Pommie Palace, and I am asking you if I can.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me