Re: Stars #3561

Postby riverotter » Sun May 26, 2024 6:16 am

MARK. actually im serious just wait and see how many people i compliment this time
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sun May 26, 2024 7:36 am

mark!!!!
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun May 26, 2024 8:08 am

dropping this unfortunately :sob: don't have the time and others deserve this kitty a lot more <33
Last edited by Soll on Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Sun May 26, 2024 10:42 am

Username: literal.swag.
Cat Name: soup
Clan: wayward
Prompt: hooooo boy!! hopefully im able to grind out as many as i want,, but,, exhaustion <3

almondkitty ! - emmy <333333 bbyg <333 i love you so much!! i am so thankful for stars that it has brought us into eachothers lives 🙏🏻 we literally clicked so fast and i feel like we are literally the same person. very few people have i connected with in life that i have with you and i adore you so much <3 i don't need to say much bc i hype you up all the time 🙄🙄 don't need a bigger ego 🙄🙄 (/silly) i'm so proud of you!! <33

kyeza ! - hiiiii bestieeee. stupid little gremlin <3 i'm so happy we've become friends :) i don't think i'd have the same friends i do if it wasnt for you and you getting me out of my shell and forcing me to talk to more people 😭😭 i adore talking to you and i feel like we're also the same person but just,, different font im the silliest and stupidest way. i also hate you (/j/lh) <3 i love our dynamic; either at each others throats or all holding hands and skipping through a flower field just like an old married couple should <3 :) i adore your brain and you are just so talented?? i tell you this all the time but i cannot stop gushing about how marvelous of a writer you are. please let me in your brain :grabby hand: ily loser <3

archaeopteryx. ! - you :point: stinky arc. thank you for letting me annoy you and get under your skin constantly. i'm so happy we've also become friends and you know how talented i think you are. thank you for being you! you have genuinely influenced me irl so much without even if you don't know it. thank you for being my friend arcy <3 and being an idiot /pos /lh you're also literally so cool and i know i also tell you all the time how cool i think you are. but. you're literally the coolest. and the most talented. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR LORE BRAIN IM OBSESSED WITH IT. ily stupid <3 ps you're still intimidating

razr ! - !!!!! hi razzzyyyyy c: i'm so proud of you!! and im so happy that you've become an artist so we can get the glowiest kibbies like these c: you're so funny and sweet and im so glad to have gotten to know you. i'm so excited to see more of you now that school is over and to be able to be able to dev our lore more. you're so insanely talented i'm blown away every time i see something new from you and your sense of style and aesthetic is so stinking cool. ily stinker <3

feverrr ! - hi fevvy!!!! we've only recently started talking more but i've always thought you were so cool and talented and funny and admirable and and and yeah :)) i'm so excited to get to know you more and see you around more and more. you're such a fun person to talk to and i'm so obsessed with your lore i think its so so so unique <3 i love to hear about your schooling (/gen) and what you're studying i find it so fascinating and i love how passionate you get when talking about it!! i'm so excited to be able to annoy you more as well now :) <3

i like bees ! - HIIII BEEEESSSSS my favorite bee to annoy and bug and give cats to approve <3333 you're literally so funny and i love bouncing little silliest off of you. interacting with you is always a joy and getting a dm from you always makes me smile :) i wish i could annoy you even more but ik how stressed irl is and i dont want to add to it aiodsfjasdfas (/silly /lh). (you also put up with me enough adkfs) thank you for everything that you do for everyone!! you're an incredible person and deserve all the kuddos and more. thank you for being you!!

swishy + broken ! - hii swishyyyy :)) just like bees, thank you for putting up with me and my annoying self 😭<333 it's so fun to interact with you! you're so incredibly sweet and it's always a joy to see you out and about in the server. i'm so obsessed with your style, all the cats you make just have this softness to them and it's so satisfying and pretty. thank you for being so effortlessly welcoming <3

noodledoot ! - hi noodle!!! i'm so glad you joined stars so i get to steal even more cuties from you! <3 (/lh) you're SUCH a kind person and i always enjoy seeing a message from you! you're so funny and just a fun person to talk to and i'm always excited to see a new silly that you get :)

hopefully i'll be back adsjfaslf

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Tue May 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Username: espen.
Cat Name: Cupine
Rank: Deity of Love, inner + outer beauty, simple pleasures, purity and innocence
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: ahem lemme just outdo everyone else rq my eyes are crossing after this

1. swishy & broken - OMG you do so much for this community and I thank you so so so many many times for making stars! its brought so much joy to so many people's lives and I've loved what you've enabled me to create with this species. Also ur cats are so cute <3

2. Vivika - All your explore posts, lore, and cat entries are so AESTHETIC I love them so much! It's so cool seeing what ideas you come up with for your cat entries and I love the cat I have from you <3

3. I Like Bees - HI SMELLY (AFFECTIONATE) ily and ur lore is so cool and I love all the cats you make cause they're so cool and I love how devoted you are to the stars community, its really cool and I'm glad you've made so many friends through cats <3

4. Mythz! - I love your artstyle and all the cats I have from you are well-loved! You also do so much for the stars community and I really admire that also I really like how you do the shading and markings for tabbies, its so cool and smooth c:

5. Centipedes - OMG CHIME HI! I LOVE YOUR STYLE SO MUCH! It's so cute and cartoony and I love your use of bright colors in your art! It's always so cool to see the cats you make <3

6. allynabean - HI! OMG I love your art style too! eeeee its so cute and all your cats have such intricate designs and really show the love put into them. and 3300 is TO DIE FOR! I love the split tail and the koi-like coat. also tysm for making warped howl, I love him so much

7. nio - again I LOVE LOVE LOVE your art style and all the designs you make for stars! I want so badly to hoard all the nio cats ever because they're all so cute and the way you do eyes is AMAZING, like I take inspiration from how you do eyes to better improve the ones I make for cats (when I actually make more than 1 cat for stars lol) its always such a joy to see what designs you come up with for goobies too! there's just something about the jelly and goop that I love so much, maybe it reminds me of playdoh and slime as a kid?? anyway I love it and I love what you make and I hope you can continue making these amazing creations for many more moons <3

8. BigFrog4231 - HI! Your cat designs are also super cute! Ik its not stars, but I really like this cat you made! they have such personality that shows through their design and the lineart is so good! and I love the cartoony style and proportions! keep being a great cool! <3

9. archaeopteryx - bro I have so many things to compliment you on its just a giant mountain of stuff :sob: OK I love your art style its so so amazing and the cat you made for bees!?!?! I love the birds and all the detail you put into them!!! and the cat! the coat is so smooth and its like a bird :o OK AND YOUR LORE! I've read part of your lore (for xeric mostly lol) and it sounds so cool! I love that you love the cat I made for you, because I didn't like that cat at first, but seeing how much time you put into their lore makes me so happy and encourages me to create more cats for people. I love what you've done for the stars community and also I really like ur pfp I love dinosaurs and anything prehistoric so its really cool <:

10. Plushbunny - I ALSO LOVE YOUR STYLE! THIS?!??! is such a cool cat and I love the bird!! It reminds me of those cool coloring pages you had as a kid where it was all black and you traced things to get cool colors underneath

11. Clouded Diamond - This was a super cool competition idea!! I can really tell how much time and effort you put into each user's cat, and I really like the one with the glowsticks on their tail! and the headshots you did a ways back are also super cool! they show a lot of personality in each cat c:

12. canadianhowl - All your cats are so cool??!! like wth they're all amazing! THIS?! is so cooll!!! i love the parrot and the paint! its so neat to see paint on cats, cause you can customize them so much more!! also i have a story about crabs you might like lol

13. harvestberry - your art style is SO CUTE! I LOVE this can that you did! idk what it is, but I love the little flowers perfectly placed around the head! they're so simple and elegant! i always struggle with how much detail to include with little things like flowers, but you definitely nailed it!

14. jay. - HI your art style is also super duper cool and recognizeable! i love love LOVE the chimera you did! the brush strokes look so nice and really blend into the larger design nicely! also i love the eyes c:

15. faelyn - the way you write explore posts is absolutely :chefs kiss: its so good and poetic and shakespearean and i love it so much! and omg the way you code profiles, explore posts, and literally all of this! is so good!! its so aesthetic!!

16. ethium - bro ur literally so cool! we like the same things and thats really neat lol your art style??? literally SO freaking cool! I love the outline you give to every cat, its like a signature of yours with stars cats and it really sets them apart. I LOVE the jellyfish munchkin you made i wanna hold the cat in my hand and give them little head pats :pleading:

17. elliot - you ALSO have really cool explore posts like wth??? they're so organized and I love that you put time and effort into each post. I can't imagine the demand of explore post writing, you could just tell the user what they got, but you put the time into creating and further developing the scenarios the user had already created. seriously, hats off to you and all explore post writers

18. whim - your art style is so cool and i love seeing the sketches you do! ik you aren't super active, but its always a joy to see your posts and im glad i follow you and hope to see so much of your art in the future

19. Dia - you do so much for the CS community and I love your art so much! its such a joy to see your artfight attacks and i look forward to this july as a result

20. Hubble - you art is so good and it looks like its actually painted! its so smooth and i lvoe your style so much, i hope you're doing alright outside of CS

21. lilpupin - your style is so cool and cartoony and i loved seeing your kiwi and snail art pieces! your lines are so smooth and i love every piece I see! And your lambicorns are my favorite!

22. nana cabana - i love your art style so much! you masterfully blend sharp lines with softer lines and i love how you draw humans!

23. ophanimera - your art is also super duper cool! i loved your use of the 1 px sharp/soft brushes! i never would have thought to use a 1px soft brush as a makeshift .5px brush! also your species, serphallions, are super cute!

24. Pastel_ - I love your Pitbull species so much! It's such a cool concept that allows users to casually develop characters, and I love Cerberus and Domino <3

25. Saturn V - YOUR ART STYLE IS LITERALLY SO COOL! It's so smooth and your lines are so crisp! its such a joy to see you post art and every piece has so much time and effort put into it and it really shines through

26. SnowyEevee - you are so dedicated to your art and its really inspirational. its a hard thing to post art every single day. its super cool to be able to watch you grow and your art progress, and your dinosaurs look AWESOME

27. TheMamba - you are SO FREAKING AMAZING at art and realism! its so cool to see your orca pieces and they make me so happy! i love learning about different pods through your posts and i really appreciate the bowhead whale you made! i feel like other cool baleen whales get overlooked for humpbacks and blue whale, cause they get more media coverage, so its cool to see "lesser" known whales, also im a huge marine mammal nerd

28. aden - your art is so incredibly detailed and it looks so realistic and amazing! I really hope you make more amazing drawings and keeps beign really awesome! c:

29. .wafflecat. - your art style is so cute and i love the palettes you use! all the characters have so much life and i really look up to your lineless art, cause ive always wanted to do lineless but it never looks good

30. valkyrie,, - i love your use of the square brush in your art pieces! the black outlines really make the characters pop and your piece of oakley is adorable!

31. cyan cat - I LOVE how you do fluff! its so spiky and stylized and the bright colors are super cool and not overdone at all. its tricky to get something to not be overwhelmingly bright and i think you do a really good job of it

32. Cygnus - Your backgrounds are amazing! you have such a talent for lighting and makeing the viewer focus on the character! your style reminds me of a story book and i love it so much

33. vertigo - thank you for making the 'do you have a fear of...' thread! i love going on those little game threads every so often and looking at some of the silly things ppl post, and yours is one of the best and its super cool and something that will probably entertain a lot of other ppl as well

34. Thalassic - your username is super cool! i love ocean themed words also your drawing of simba on pride rock is AMAZING! its so acurate!!!

35. FrostyTheDonut - ik you quit, but your username is also super cool and the pfp matches! i hope you had a great time of CS and look back on those memories fondly <3

36. Kovadi - TYSM for drawing Butterfly! I love your style and the amazingly bright colors you use! they never overpower the others and aren't eyeburning nor clashing and thats really tricky, but you do it so well

37. ♥ mizu - your piece of cinder from unicorn academy is insanely good! the lighting, the expression and character and life in that horse is amazing and i love it

38. trivium - your buttons are super cool and versatile! there's so many of them and i love how theyve brought ppl together

39. Aaron✦ - i love the star in your user! and the addition you did for the CS staff zoom call is super cute!

40. gorehound - your art is such a grungey vibe that i literally love so much! its so cool and the lines are jagged in a way that adds feeling to the piece rather than distract from it

41. N-n-M's - first off, ty for commenting on my art c: second, i really like your pfp! ive been meaning to get into murder drones and your username is also super cool and creative

42. COOLDOGOOO - your art has such a soft vibe to it and i really enjoy that also i love the way you do ears on dogs, idk what it is but theyre so cute!

43. coffee.berry - you seem really sweet even though i havent interacted with you much. i love your pfp and your signature! they're so soft and cute

44. nindroidzane - tysm for being bee's friend, they talk about you all the time and im so glad you liked the cats i made for you, i love your signature and your username is SO cool and i love it so much! your art is super cute and i love it c:

45. gabaemon - your pfp is super cute and your signature is so aesthetic! :chefs kiss:

46. arcadia. - oooh your art is also super cool! i love the landscape piece you did! the night sky is tricky to get but i think you nailed it

47. crowfood - your pfp is HYSTERICAL and i love it! and the little pride lines you made of a cat with paint OMG SO CUTE i love them!

48. SPARKLE DOGZ - your pfp is ALSO SUPER FUNNY! yellow diamond is such a character lol

49. Loxosceles - your art is so bright and colorful and i love it! this piece has such an atmosphere to it

50. the spoopy gengar - your signature is so cool! i love the pokemon pixels so much

51. KittyandCat - your signature is super cute! and i really like the way you do ticked tabbies! i always find those so hard to do lol

52. Timid-Decidueye - i love the artist search entries youve done for stars! i might have to claim that black sparbled tabby :o

53. Marz-With-A-Z - omg i LOVE your art style! the piece you did of the Baldur's gate characters is AMAZING! They're all so cute <3

54. fairy king - THIS guy is ADORABLE! HES SO SHAPED AND ROUND! friend shaped fr! reminds me of whinny the pooh <3

55. woes - LOVE your signature! and the headshots youve done are super cool!

56. NoodleDOOT - I love the most recent MYO you did! the fluff is so cute and i love the eyes! they really pop with those highlights

57. Fawntura - love your avatar!!! its super cute! i looked through some of your art and OMG i had no idea you were potentially making a sea serpent species! i love sea serpents and would definitely join that!

58. nightshyne - your pfp is so CUTE! and the cats you make are also super duper cute! i love the bi-metallic you did! i always struggle with the warm-on-cool color but you nailed it!

59. blkberry - your art is ADORABLE! i love your style and the gift lines you did for stars??? literally so round and friend shaped! i love them! tbh the cover for the lines looks like the pokemon persian lol

60. Macabre. - love your user! and your pfp?? i LOVE cryptids! its super cute and i bet you know a lot about em :eyes:

61. thelabradorr - your signature!!! the little one! so round and friendly!! and your cats are just as round and friendly!!

62. clouds-move-on - oooh love your stars cats! the way you do the outer lines is really nice! ive seen it with black, but the way you do it makes it pop in a way that really compliments the colors and i really like it!

63. Tess - your signature dress-up is the BEST! its so cute and i love the ocean theme! also your site is really neat c:

64. Nick - your signature is so funny! i love the gif with the glasses lol

65. Sorren Fey - i love the name of Deep Sea Secrets! super cool and mysterious and your pfp is very cute and chaotic!

66. Simon - i love your avatar!! its so cute and the palette is so nice! and your custom pet is so cute and detailed! i love it

67. Zeena - your signature is super cool! i also want to be a vet someday :o

68. Burrito Bunny - i love the landscape piece you did like....several years ago lol, the pixels are really neat! ive never seen anyone do something like that on here before, and the palette is really nicely vibrant

69. castiiian - your interests thing is really funny lol, love it, this has such a dreamy feel to it! i love how you did the water, and can definitely relate to drawing everything and then struggling to color it in

70. Celozon - i love your user and your pfp!! the little one is so cute and nervous, i wanna him them a little pat on the head

71. Desmond - i love your pfp!! orcas are super cool. i LOVE what you do with the horses! the coats are so detailed

72. dogtreat - i LOVE the thistlehoof you did! the details are amazing and the gold really stands out against the darker colors nicely

73. hellevi - i also really like the horses you've done! and the classic mlp characters you colored in are so pretty! i love the palettes

74. katsue - your custom pet is SO CUTE! i love them so much! the shading, the pose, the color! so friend shaped!!!

75. Kazin - i love your signature! and the stars cats you do! i love the way you do tortoiseshells! (OMG I DID NOT NOTICE YOU WERE IN STARS HELP)

76. Lacuna - your pfp is so pretty! i love the gradient and the hair is super flowy!

77. Shy - i love your addition to the cs staff zoom meeting! the crow is super cute and i love the pose and the angle!

78. Concept - your style is super cool! you manage to get so much detail into each piece and i love your use of sharper lines on softer backgrounds!

79. Doglike - your style is so cartoony and i love it! the palettes you use manage to be so vibrant, but not so loud and bright that they hurt to look at, which is really tricky!

80. EmberWolf - your pfp is super cool and detailed and i love how it pops out of every post! and your signature is SO cute! i love the little bios for your cats and im so sad rosie isnt taking commissions anymore :c

81. Vampiric - love your interests, i too am a trouble maker lol, and the art you did of the little caterpillars! its so cute! you perfectly captured their roundness and silly faces!

82. Yağmur - i love the drawing you did of one of your flight rising dragons! the colors are really nice and the bones pop so nicely!

83. Yugi - THE CREACHURES! theyre so cute and soft! i love all the designs you've come up with! i love your use of the square brush!

84. galaxyy. - man im so sad amazon doesnt have a ford f150 weight plush to fulfill all my car plushie dreams, but what im not sad about is your SUPER COOL PFP and your AMAZING COW CAT! LITERALLY SO CUTE THE FLUFF THE EARS!! :O

85. axelandria - the little pups you've made are so cute! theyre so round and friend shaped! i wanna give them a pat on the head

86. Eagle's Eye - LOVE your pfp! and your duck is super cute!

87. Chanceuxcat - I LOVE the dogs youve done! theyre so pretty and detailed and complex and amazing and aaaaa! so cute!

88. Vinson - i love all your collies! the species is a super cool idea and i love looking at all the good dog coats

89. néktar - I LOVE you pfp! its so cute and stylized! and your cat sketches are SUPER cute!

90. ArithMedic - i love your stars cats!! the golden spotted tabby you did with the big tail is super cool! i love the big ol ears <3

91. EchoIre - THESE cats are so cool! i love how you did the markings, and the eye shines really pop!

92. crexmii - love your signature, they're so ominous! ik you havent done too many stars cats but the ones ive seen are really cute! i love how you do the fluff!

93. Hush - your art???? SO COOL LIKE WTH IS THIS CAT? so detailed and elegant and just :chefs kiss:

94. literal.swag. - I LOOKED AT YOUR TH AND OMG I DIDNT REALIZE YOU HAD THE KORE AND HADES CATS! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I LOVE THE DESIGNS THEYRE SO DETAILED AND PRETTY AND AAAAA CRYING THEYRE SO CUTE also your lore seems really really cool and i never even thought about weather events for my world! such a cool concept and its very detailed

95. Skiller - your featured art work is IMMACULATE! literally so amazing and the lighting is gorgeous! i love the blue and everything contrasts nicely without being muddled together and all blue, you can really see everything clearly

96. zee, - your featured art is also SUPER COOL! i love the personality you've put into that character and the way you did the hair is so nice! i cant for the life of me draw humans so this is really impressive!

97. ruptures - SAGA IS SO CUTE! I love your art of them and its just so warm and peaceful! i love how you did the lavender and used the noise filter, it really brings the attention to the little ones face

98. Rocky Road Raccoon - LOVE your user! super cool and cute and gives me memories of half frozen marshmallows in chocolate ice cream! i LOVE your adopts! theyre so shaped and lovely and i like the colors you use!

99. Mackiot - THIS?!??! literally SO AMAZING! the amount of detail you put into it astounds me! i love the textures and the cinematic look of it all!

100. TWELVEGAUGE - your style is PHENOMINAL! i love the sketchy look of the lines and how you angle them differently to add texture, its super cool!
Last edited by espen. on Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:11 pm

Username: 0Zero0
Cat Name: TBD
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4611663
Prompt:

0Zero0 (myself cause I think we all need to compliment ourselves once and a while you can not count this one for a ticket if you feel) : You are strong and you've got this

Hush: You've been such a good friend. Thank you for being there.

Swishy: So incredibly selfless and patient

Wretched-Felidae: You are Talented and have a creative mind!

Arch: Amazing at designing and so fun to be around

Court: The memiest of memes and no one can tell me they aren't the coolest for this

Canadian: Can I just say wow? You are so cool and talented

Timid: I am happy to say you are so fun to be around. I love the way you make me smile

Mythz: You are so SMART. Also incredibly good at talking to people on the discord

Thani: Thank you for being so kind to me. You are amazing at respecting others and treating them like humans, you have an adept skill with others.

I Like Bees Your designs are always so clean and pleasing to look at. I also always imagine you have a great smile with the words you use in chat.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:49 pm

Username: coffee.berry
    Cat Name: rosefern
    Clan: peaceclan
    Prompt: you better watch out.. you better not cry >:) /jk

1. swishy and broken
      i'd like to sincerely and truly thank you so much for "remaking" stars in the first place, this
      community has become such a big part of my life and we all have you to thank for that!!
      you're so kind, sweet and helpful and your cats are always drop dead gorgeous!!
    2. i like bees
      ohhh my goodness bees!!! thank you so much for helping to make stars such an amazing
      closed species. in my time as a guest artist and as a normal user on here you've helped me
      so much with everything from cat coats to fur edits - you're amazing!! your cats never fail
      to astonish me & you're overall a great person<3
    3. vivika
      VIV HI!!! you're such a sweet person, always so willing to help and a total STAR at writing
      and coding. your explore replies are one of the reasons i love stars so much!! everything
      you write makes my jaw drop in awe, so much that i'd love to become as good as you at
      writing once i've practised some more.
    4. mythz
      AAAAA. all the cats you make are so so cool (from the ones you've made for me, whisper
      is definitely my favourite) and omg. you are SO helpful and nice?!! you're a huge inspiration
      to me and i can't wait to see more of your cats!!
    5. nio
      words cannot express how freaking much i adore your designs. your cats are so squishy?!?!?
      and your ARTSTYLE. your artstyle is so cool + i've loved it since i saw it. keep up the amazing
      work, sun!! you're such a funny and kind person and a huge inspo for me.
    6. centipedes
      hi!! i haven't really interacted much with you but you gave me one of my first cats in the
      stars universe - saltwater. your artstyle is so cute and you're an amazing artist!

this is a wip!<3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razr » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:33 pm

espen. wrote:Username: espen.
Cat Name: Cupine
Rank: Deity of Love, inner + outer beauty, simple pleasures, purity and innocence
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: ahem lemme just outdo everyone else rq

- snip

hello !! you outdid everyone else for sure and i guess it paid off 😭 /silly
congrats !! rolled in the special rolls channel of the discord <3
my name is atticus !
- he/him + all neos
- queer
- please use tone tags !
- chronic gifter
- dm me for a joke >:)

jacqolantern on disc// TH // artfight

razr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:11 pm

*bows* ty i spent so much brain power on that entry, SO GLAD I WON EEEE! i love this cat, im gonna use her SO much in my lore!
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me