Re: Wes' Waypoints - Day 6

Postby Eevee55 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:57 am

I’m participating in Prompt Day #6!
    Username: Eevee55
    Your ID#: 1033286
    Previous Entry: here
    Chicoon: Sara
      Fairy Garden
      Show or tell us how your Chicoon would create a small garden for Faefolk!
    Entry: Sara grins at the idea of making a garden. Considering how much she loves nature, making a garden is a great activity for her! In fact, they are surprised they have not thought of the idea before by themself... Regardless, Sara immediately scurries off to find some materials to use when creating her garden. Of course, the most important part of their garden will be the plants, so they look around for the prettiest flowers they can find. After carefully selecting flowers of a variety of colors, Sara carefully plants them in what is to be the center of her garden, before making a circular pathway around them. Now that the centerpiece of the garden is complete, it is time to decorate the area around it!
    Next Sara gathers a bunch of large stones from nearby, making sure they are flat enough that they can be stacked easily without falling over, as well as being comfortable enough to sit on. Sara constructs four benches using the stones, set along the edges of the path, one each in the north, south, east, and west. At either end of each of the benches, they plant a small bush. The bushes Sara selected are ones that will eventually have flowers blooming on them. Behind each of the benches she sets up a trellis with vines and flowers growing on it. Sara glances around at the garden thus far; they think that it looks good, but there is still something missing... But what could it be?
    After thinking for a while, Sara has an idea. A pond! Figuring out where to put it is quite difficult at first, before she realizes she can just set it up next to the rest of the garden with a little bridge leading to it. Actually, that would look really nice, they think. So, Sara gets to work digging out an area for a small pond. Once she is finished digging, she grabs a bucket and heads to the lake to get some of the water there and bring it back to fill her pond with. It takes a couple of trips back and forth, but finally Sara is satisfied with the size of the pond. They also get a few lily pads and place them in the water. Maybe some frogs will take up residence here eventually?
    Now Sara needs to set up the bridge leading to the pond. Fortunately, it does not take her long to find some branches and other discarded pieces of wood that she is able to tie together to form a bridge. Once finished with that, they move it into place so it leads from the area between two of the bushes towards the pond. Then Sara gathers some small rocks to line the sides of the bridge as well as the pond itself with, which takes quite some time since she needs so many of them. Fortunately, they are able to carry the rocks in their bucket so they do not need to take many trips to collect the rocks. After painstakingly setting each one in place she looks around once more. Now, they think, the garden looks perfect.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:08 am

Username: LitleMaple
    Your ID#: 967464
    Previous Entry: honk
    Chicoon: Raindrop
      Fairy Garden
    Entry: Story
    Raindrop would pick flowers and make his own miniature furniture!! He'd build it near fungi and flowers to make it welcoming too <3
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:11 am

Username: imabanditø
    Your ID#: 908562
    Previous Entry: x
    Chicoon: fen
      Fairy Garden
    Entry: fen built a garden near a small pond!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:52 am

Username: case
    Your ID#: 108699
    Previous Entry: here!
    Chicoon: Cirrus!
      Fairy Garden
    Entry: Story
    Cirrus laid on the forest floor, first clearing the ground from clutter. She picked a mossy area. She assumed fairies would want something soft to walk on! She removed twigs, fallen leaves, and pine cones. Walking back to camp, Cirrus grabbed some Popsicle sticks, glue, and markers. Cirrus started to construct some small buildings, getting her paws covered with glue in the process. She decided to help the fairies start their garden, so she planted some seeds near the fairies’ homes. Cirrus left a few weeds in the ground, just in case the fairies needed some shade. Although she was by no means an architect, Cirrus thought she did pretty well. She walked over to the bushes and ducked her head. Now to wait for some fairies to move in…
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:59 am

Username: ToraOkami303
    Your ID#: 1006275
    Previous Entry: Day 4
    Chicoon: Kimmy
      Fairy Garden
    Entry: Kimmy flaps her wings excitedly gesturing for Wes to follow her to the little Faefolk garden she set up, there's lots of little houses attached to the trees with little ladders. She points to the little glowing crystals she had found to act as little guide lights for the Faerie to use between the little houses so they can find their way when it's dark at night. She also has planted little flowers all around for them, or it looks like she tried to but they are mostly just laying on the ground with some places there are seeds dug into the ground. She honks happily at her little display, hoping the Faeries like it!

[115]
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:18 am

Username: Syn_cat
    Your ID#: 737315
    Previous Entry: Day one
    Chicoon: Ceres
      Fairy Garden
    Entry: Image or Story
    Ceres heard that they're might be faefolk living in the campgrounds forest. He has always loved hard-to-find creatures even if others don't believe that they exist. All of a sudden, an idea popped into his curious mind. He'd always been chasing to find something but maybe he could make something for them. Maybe he'll be able to spot one.

His idea was rather peculiar, he was going to create a small garden in the forest for the faefolk. He looked in his bag, he always carries some crystals with him. He loves them, not only are they pretty but they have amazing properties that do different things. Amethyst for healing, rose quartz for self-love and obsidian for grounding.
    He placed them in a small circle, this was going to be the outline of the garden.
    It was still looking empty, so he went and gathered pebbles and stones from the beach. The waves uncovered a bunch of pretty shells and smooth pebbles. He collected as much as he can carry in his satchel and headed back to the forest.

He placed the stones around in different and unorderly places (that is very unlike him). He is determined to make this as good as possible for the faefolk.
    It was still missing something.... he grabbed some fallen tree branches and headed back to camp. Someone there might have a whittling knife.

He saw a chiccoon with the needed tools, he bobbed his head up down and did some soft good mannered honks. Even though they may not be able to talk like you and me, they can still communicate as good as us.
    Getting his point across, the other chicoon honked and went to get some spare whittling tools.

Ceres honked graciously and thankfully back to the other chicoon. Now it's time to whittle. He decided to stay in camp for a bit, hanging out with the chicoon that let him borrow their tools. He did give them some branches in return. As they whittled together, it all started to look like tiny mushroom houses. He had made several type of different wooden pieces. A few mushrooms, a tree and he even whittled out a little pond and bridge.
    But it was still missing something... the wood looked dull and boring. An thought struck him, it needs paint!

He went back to the forest and gathered a variety of different coloured berries and began to mash them for paint. He drained them and was left with a pretty color pallete. He pained the mushrooms with a white stalk and red cap with white polka dots. He coloured the tree a brown trunk and a bright green tree top. It was all coming together, Ceres honked in excitement, he hopes the faefolk enjoy his little garden he made just for them. He coloured the bridge a nice brown, and the pond grey. All it needs is some water, he went to the beach and collected some sand in a jar as well as some salt water for the pond. cause why not? Have the fae ever went to the beach?

He went back to his little garden and placed the dried pieces into his little fae garden. He sprinked a fair amount of sand around the pond and poured the water into it.

It looked marvellous, and know all he has to do is wait. He hopes they enjoy it as much as he enjoyed making it.

Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 6 Results

Postby cinerious » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:02 pm

Wes wrote:

Welcome to The Waypost!

Day 7 is now open!
Check here for the prompt! I will post when I close today's prompt around 8pm est!

Daily Findings wrote:Huffing out a laugh, Wes ponders the chicoon pouting by his tent. Wes would come back to him later, see how he's doing. Standing and stretching, he makes his way around the edge of the forest and beach, admiring the fairy gardens the others had made. The craftsmanship in the tiny pieces of furniture (fern-iture?!) made him take pause and look closer in awe. He could even see a new pond with frogs hopping about happily (Hoppily~).

They all brought him such peace, that he left some stones in each garden for everyone who participated.

Night arrives, and if campers took a peak outside their tents or were walking by the gardens, small floating lights could be seen in different colors, but only peripherally.. When turning full attention to where they are, (were?), nothing would be there.... Curious!

P3PP3R_c0rn - 1 tinted stone
rosemeadow - 1 tinted stone
.henloimmabirb. - 1 tinted stone
Eevee55 - 1 tinted stone
LittleMaple - nothing for today, sorry! (min. word count is 50)
imabanditø - 1 tinted stone
case - 1 pebble
ToraOkami303 - 1 pebble
Syn_cat - 1 tinted stone

Eventually he looped back around to the previously pouting chicoon, who now looked quite pleased with himself, dusting his paws off. Was that dirt on his hands? Curiosity filled Wes as he made his way closer, and lifted the leaf-shingle roof to see inside. A hole, but exquisitely dug and built up, crafted in a way to match a pavilion, and decorated with tiny flickering lights and iridescent mushrooms. Wes' breath caught as he gazed inside. He decided to leave a shiny rock to show his appreciation.
rosemeadow (+1 Curious Cobble)

Wes also tripped over this strange bottle on the beach? Curious about it's purpose, he showed it to imabanditø and gave it to them, wishing them luck with it.
(+1 Water Potion!)

It seems like the fairy garden also did the trick in luring something from the woods! A strange water chicoon padded up to P3PP3R_c0rn, wings flapping happily as they expressed their joy with the garden they made!
(+1 Chicoon from Here!)
Last edited by cinerious on Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wes' Waypoints - Day 7

Postby imabanditø » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:21 pm

I’m participating in Prompt Day #7!
    Username: imabanditø
    Your ID#: 908562
    Previous Entry: x
    Chicoon: montgomery
      Cloud Watching
      Show or tell us about some clouds that your Chicoon has seen, what shapes they made, what kind, etc.!
    Entry: montgomery saw some clouds that strangely looked like a star, heart, and a chicoon’s flame and wing!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:14 pm

Username: Eevee55
    Your ID#: 1033286
    Previous Entry: Here
    Chicoon: Sara
      Cloud Watching
      Show or tell us about some clouds that your Chicoon has seen, what shapes they made, what kind, etc.!
    Entry: Sara is curious when she hears that today's activity is cloud watching. Though it is not something they have done much of in the past, they are interested to try it today! Besides, it will be a nice change of pace to just sit and stare up at the sky after rushing around all over camp with Mystra yesterday. Truth be told, Sara is still rather tired from running around so much, especially with all the backtracking, not to mention trying to work out the rather confusing clues... Yeah, a day off from adventuring is exactly what she needs right now. It does not take long for Sara to find a nice, open area with a clear view of the sky, and there they sit, looking up at the sky. There are a few clouds already, and she looks at them carefully, trying to determine what kinds of shapes they are forming.
    At first, it is a bit of a challenge for them to figure out what shapes the clouds are making. After all, at first glance, the clouds are just, well... Clouds. Still, Sara is not one to give up, so she sticks with it, occasionally tilting her head to one side or the other, or closing one eye, or squinting in hopes of seeing a shape hidden in one of the clouds. Then, finally... Sara sees something. One of the clouds looks kind of like a cat! Well, if you squint and take some creative liberties, it does... But still, they succeeded! Sara saw a shape in one of the clouds! Feeling excited, Sara looks at another cloud, searching for hints of what this cloud is shaped like. This one is a bit more tricky, seemingly just a bunch of formless fluff at first, but then Sara notices it looks kind of like a lion's mane... There is even some subtle shading in the cloud that sort of makes a face!
    Now that she was starting to get the hang of this, Sara eagerly turned her attention to the next cloud. They let their imagination run wild as they looked at it, and eventually decided it was a dragon breathing fire! She giggled to herself, this was actually really fun! Not to mention, surprisingly relaxing once they stopped trying so hard and just let their imagination decide what shapes the clouds were. As more clouds crossed the sky, Sara began imagining stories involving them; whenever there were a few clouds that stayed relatively close to each other during their journey across the sky, Sara imagined they were friends. When two clouds seemed to be moving towards each other from opposite sides of the sky, they imagined they were having an epic anime-style battle! By now, Sara could understand why people enjoyed cloud watching- it could be very entertaining!
    All in all, by the end of the afternoon, Sara was feeling quite happy. The much needed break had allowed her to rest, but she had still been able to have fun. They smiled gratefully at Wes for suggesting the activity, mentioning a few of the more memorable shapes they had seen in the clouds as well as describing the Epic Anime Battle between two clouds. She hoped it was as entertaining to hear about as it had been for her to see it.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:05 pm

Username: P3PP3R_c0rn
    Your ID#: 199677
    Previous Entry: link
    Chicoon: Lucio
      Cloud Watching
    Entry: In the morning, the weather was perfect without a single speck of cloud. Lucio thought it would a lovely day for stargazing. However as the sun set, waves of clouds slowly washed over the sky. The clouds reminded Lucio of a dreamy sunset at a beach. However Lucio frowned as they saw this happen. Others would have enjoyed this beautiful scene but not them. 'No stargazing tonight I guess' Lucio thought before heading home.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist