Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #2089

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:15 pm

Inspiration // prompt suggestion

When has this cat first felt intense anxiety?
Why and what happened?

Ends April 26th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Rainshard
Clan: Knollclan
Description: Chocolate ghost mackerel smoke
point with low white and blue eyes
Edits: [C] Pupil
Owner: Knickknacks
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri May 20, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2089

Postby Redpandazab » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:42 pm

Username: Redpandazab
Cat Name: Mufflyn
Clan: (Please link) All
Prompt: When someone didn't like them, they y e e t e d them off the Gorge

(lol don't really want him just a joke post)
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Mark, awww <3

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cecro » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:41 am

Username: kroger
    Cat Name: Portalpaws
    Clan: MeadowClan
    Prompt: When she was a kit, she had been experiencing intense anxiety when two apprentices walked up to her, and began talking to each other, and began laughing. She thought they were making fun of her, but the rest of the clan was being super loud, so she couldn't tell what was going on, making everything even scarier for the poor kit.

This stuck with her for the rest of her life; whenever her clan is being loud and the other cats are laughing, she feels incredibly anxious, because the clan might be laughing at her, even though her clan is full of pranksters and is not full of that many bullies; the only bullies really being grumpy, sensitive elders and narcissistic, obnoxious apprentices.

Please, get this cat someone to comfort her. A mate, a friend, or even a mutual. (139 words)
cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:12 am

Username: LiLi041
Cat Name: Cheshire
Clan: eNUF
Prompt: The first time her anxiety went into overdrive (the result of seeing her clanmates tear up her mouse in front of her and then gobbling it down before leaving with a sneer), she had an out-of-body experience. She wasn't so confident then, just a young Cheshire dumped into eNUF, not yot done growing.

And then... she experienced an existential crisis. For what was she living here, when every other cat was so powerful and magical? When all the bullies were stronger than her? For what were her eyes, if she was seeing her eyes in front of her?

But it was alright. A comforting voice, perhaps spoken by the one who brought her to this place, pulled her out of her reverie, and she found that she was just dreaming that she was in an out-of-body crisis. The anxiety overload had actually swept her into a dead faint, and her mind was trying to conjure up some images to help her.

Didn't stop her from having more of those later, though. And with time, she came to learn to wield her power to teleport wherever she wanted to go in her dreams, scaring the residents on Wonderland, leaving just her trademark Cheshire grin behind.

And it was with delight that she later discovered... her dreams could impact the dreams of others sleeping at the same time. Rumors of her dreamwalking spread like wildfire. The bullies didn't dare touch her again, and she was now accepted as a true member of eNUF, alongside legendary figures like Santa. All because of her dreams...

She grinned.
Last edited by LiLi041 on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:08 pm

Username: mooshyy
Cat Name: softspin
Clan: hollowclan
Prompt: once, when he was practicing teleportation and ended up having his front half upside down on the other side off a cliff! he shouted for near an hour for someone to come help him. hollowstar came over and helped pull him back through. it took him moons to build up the courage to start practicing again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:29 am

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Rainshard
Prompt: [477 words]

Technically speaking, Rainshard was trained for this.

He knew that, and had scoured the territory many times over as an apprentice. He was more than well equipped to be a scout for the clan, watching their borders and spending nights at their outpost camps as a sentry. The latter task, though- the prospect was currently terrifying him.

It was his first solo watch, at an outpost that wasn't even that far from camp. He'd spent nights in it before, with his mentor and fellow apprentices as they learned about the clan's various jobs. Rainshard shook out his fur, sighing internally as he recalled how enthusiastic he'd been, certain that having an outpost all to yourself as an adult would be so much fun. What he wouldn't give for a shred of that optimism now.

The territory had felt... strange, lately. Nothing had truly changed in the landscapes, Rainshard knew, but- first there had been the incident of that loner, Haze, being found injured in the border stream. Scarcely a few moons later, there had been... Finchpaw. Rainshard swallowed a lump in his throat, his ears flattening as he remembered the death of the young apprentice. Both incidents were still largely unexplained- and that, coupled with his preexisting nerves and desire to do his job well, was causing Rainshard to all but shake with nerves.

What if rogues attack, and silence me before I can warn anyone? What if the thing that hurt Finchpaw is around, looking for another victim? The thoughts wouldn't leave him, even as he reached the outpost and began the work of settling in for the night. Oh stars, I'm all alone, I'm going to screw this up, maybe I can't do this after all, was that the wind in the trees or something else moving toward me-

"Rainshard?" a voice called, a pause in his anxious spiral. Squirrelhop had appeared through the trees, and offered him a tentative smile.

"I-I'm okay," he managed, giving the older tom a grateful look. Squirrelhop had been one of his mentors as an apprentice- having him here now surely helped to calm Rainshard down. He was still shaking a bit, and could feel his heartbeat thudding quickly, but the presence of another cat helped to ease his nerves a little bit.

"Good," Squirrelhop said silently for a moment. "I figured you might be having a case of the nerves, so I stopped by to give you a bit of company to start. It can get lonely on outpost nights for sure," he conceded, bumping the younger cat's shoulder. "It's okay if you don't want to be alone just yet."

"I feel like it's my job, but I just-" Rainshard shuddered. "I don't want to be alone right now."

Squirrelhop nodded, and sat down beside him, settling in beside his former apprentice.

"You won't be," he said simply.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri May 20, 2022 4:01 pm

Knickknacks wrote:Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Rainshard
Prompt:
-snip-

Congrats! I love the character development in this entry

I'd also like to award an HM to LiLi041 !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:05 pm

congrats knickknacks and thank you for the HM, bees!
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups