Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #379

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:21 am

What is this cat's least favorite thing about their Clan?

Ends April 19th, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Tempestslash
Clan: Shoreclan
Description: Blue silver mackerel
tabby with white and gold eyes
Edits: -
Owner: SilentMelody
Last edited by I Like Bees on Sat May 02, 2020 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #379

Postby angel furby » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:36 am

Username: angel furby
Cat Name: greylily
Clan: orchidclan
Prompt:

when greylily was told about 'a group of wild cats living in the old abandoned barn'- he was imagining a bit more than a rag-tag group of nine cats. ten, including him.

he thought of the stories his mother told him back when he was a kit, stories of his ancestors. huge cats that stood larger than two-legs- they were feared by everyone. that is what he was hoping orchidclan would be. a strong group of cats, living on their own and fighting for survival each day. however, that was not the case.

each day was spent doing minuscule tasks, like tidying up around camp or helping sweetwhisker collect plants- what could they possibly use plants for? they were cats, not mice!

underwhelmed with his day, the grey and white tom-cat curled up in his nest. hopefully it would get better than this... maybe when mangokit is of age he'll be mine to mentor?

as his eyes shut, he was whisked away into a world of his ancestors, imagining himself as a huge lion protecting his clan. this is the life he should be living, not one spent patching holes in dens or carrying leaves back and forth from the forest to the camp.
Last edited by angel furby on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:25 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Tempestslash

Tempestslash joined Shoreclan with the hopes of becoming a beloved member beside Stormswirl, her sister. She didn't realize that Shellstar favored Stormswirl so much. When the two she-cats first arrived, the clan consisted of Shellstar the leader and Cloverflame the medicine cat.

At that point, Tempestslash didn't think that there would be any more high ranks open. One day, Shellstar went up to Stormswirl alone and she overheard their conversation. Stormswirl was going to become the deputy.

She was angry at this, but couldn't bring herself to say anything or to even leave. Tempestslash just sits and stews in her jealousy.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:14 pm

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Riverstone
Clan: OwlClan
Prompt:
Riverstone was never happy with the organization of the Warrior and Apprentice dens. Now, it wasn't exactly where the dens were that irked him as much as how the dens were built. The Nursery was built into a bramble bush, a smart choice to protect kits, and the Medicine den into the rocky face shared with the Kahn's den high in the base of a tree. But the Apprentice and warrior dens? In the dirt. Dug into the dirt beneath little hills shaped into the ground. He didn't see the purpose. Why would you put a den below the ground?! What if the dirt caved and fell on top of you? You'd be buried alive! Even the poor Seer couldn't could give him enough solace that it was packed tight enough to hold just fine.
"The dens are nearly a decade old, Riverstone. If they haven't fallen yet, they won't fall now."
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:10 am

Username: Endlessechoes
Cat Name: Grey Sky After Dusk
Clan: The Tribe Of Endless Water
Prompt:

Grey resents how many creepy crawlies inhabit the jungle in the tribe's territory. Centipedes especially send shivers down his back, along with millipedes. Why do they have so many legs? Due to this "rational" fear of bugs, he's done his best to limit trips to the mainland. You'd never catch him dead admitting to his fear of bugs, though everyone in the clan knows. This has made him the epicenter of pranking, and many an apprentice have gotten in trouble because of it.

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sat May 02, 2020 3:42 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Tempestslash

Tempestslash joined Shoreclan with the hopes of becoming a beloved member beside Stormswirl, her sister. She didn't realize that Shellstar favored Stormswirl so much. When the two she-cats first arrived, the clan consisted of Shellstar the leader and Cloverflame the medicine cat.

At that point, Tempestslash didn't think that there would be any more high ranks open. One day, Shellstar went up to Stormswirl alone and she overheard their conversation. Stormswirl was going to become the deputy.

She was angry at this, but couldn't bring herself to say anything or to even leave. Tempestslash just sits and stews in her jealousy.

Congrats!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me