Re: Viscet #1458

Postby Yugi » Sun May 14, 2017 4:53 pm

username; Yugi|name; Glass|gender; Male
Click the image above to be taken to the form
Last edited by Yugi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:36 pm

*screams* I ADORE SPACE AND THIS GIRL LOOKS LIKE SPACE OH MY STINKIN' WORD SHE IS GORGEOUSSSSS!

username;
booklover789

name;
Galixia

gender;
Female

[unlimited impress me - unlimited art, writing, etc. and character development <3]

End: May 31st

Dropping out - I don't have enough time to put towards my form with finals consuming my time. Good luck, everybody! This girl is absolutely gorgeous, and I really wish I could've tried out for her.
Last edited by booklover789 on Sun May 21, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun May 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Res!
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

the seer
    -operator's daughter
    -lacks many of their capabilities
    -Cephi/star fam as relationships
    -Mimi and Kunaka as important mentors
    -can see brief glimpses of the future in her dreams

-hnng painted piece (style I did Saha in)
    form will be off-site
Last edited by serotonin. on Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 am

Name
Ashley or Ash
Female
Ideas
Works at a pawnshop
Awkward kind of person
Bipolar
Stuck in the 60's
Hippie at heart
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon May 15, 2017 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 am

good luck everyone! gorgeous babe!
Last edited by milo. on Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon May 15, 2017 4:48 am

Res with gang leader.
Often called comet or fallen.

Rorark Fritz
"Comet" "Fallen" "Fritz" "Ark"
Female
Stuff to put into form
-Gang info and stuff
-Friends
-backstory
-Personality
-Fears
often mistaken as a man
Masculine.... but not??

Last edited by -Shaded- on Mon May 15, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Mon May 15, 2017 4:59 am

Mark with the name Keira.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon May 15, 2017 6:43 am

username; ~Teya~

name; Estrella Aviso, roughly meaning 'Warning Star' in Spanish

sexuality; Straight

nickname; Avie, pronounced Ah-vee

gender; Female

parents; Avie's parents are the picture perfect mother and father; the caring mother that is a great cook and the father that has a regular job and loves his mate and child. But just because they're picture perfect doesn't mean they don't have their flaws. Avie's mother and father from practically day one have encouraged her never to stray far from home, to never go on adventures and explore the world, because adventures are just plain dangerous.

occupation; From the young age of 2 Avie has always loved cutting other viscets hair and styling it, of course she started off with her stuffed teddy bears and other animals, but she eventually worked her way up to cutting her own hair; (with many, many rookie mistakes) and finally perfecting the art of hair-styling, and in time, after many struggles, she finally bought a small place and made her own hair salon.

neighbors; Avie has a few neighbors, one on each side of her hair salon and a few across the street; including Dasher, Dasher is the baker of the town, and is on the right side of Aviso's salon. He has been Aviso's friend since childhood, and was her first live subject she used when cutting hair, making quite the...interesting hair cuts. But Dasher never took any mind, he loved them even if they were ridiculous and ''ghastly'' according to the towns folk, he was also the first one to nickname her Avie, Aviso's mother always called her Ella, but she hated that name so Dasher came up with a better nickname, and it stuck.
Another neighbor Avie has on the left side of her salon is Mrs. Tiffany Strife, a quite frankly snobby viscet that has never liked Avie in the slightest, Avie is in her own words, '' A scandalous girl that doesn't belong here that has an atrocious hair style. ''

hobbies; Avie likes to paint and draw in her free time, sometimes even putting her artwork up for sale in the front of the salon when she is proud of them. A few times she has seen Mrs. Tiffany walk by them and sneer, apparently not considering the pieces 'real' art.

Chapter one - Restless

Beep beep Avie groaned with annoyance at the high pitched sound of her alarm clock signaling her to get out of her warm comfy bed. She looked at her beeping glowing alarm clock; the numbers 8:00AM glowed brightly in the darkly lite room.
Even though she had been laying awake for almost an hour, Avie didn't feel like getting up just yet. For a few weeks now she had been laying in bed hours before she needed to get up, just thinking, she didn't know what it was, she just felt so, restless. With a deep, controlled sigh she tapped the button on the still loudly screeching clock and rapidly jumped out of bed.
In five minutes she had showered and was combing her hair when she heard a loud knock on the glass door. Avie pricked her ears curiously, she lived in the backroom to her hair salon but she wasn't supposed to open for a good hour. 'Who could that possibly be?' Avie thought somewhat confused, briskly she walked to the door, comb still in hand and opened the door to see a semi-built female viscet, slightly taller than she was that sported tattoos and pink streaks in her hair. ''Can I help you?'' Avie asked in a surprised sounding voice, ''Well I sure hope so,'' The female viscet started, she suddenly looked at the sign that gleamed in the morning light that read ''Open at 9:00AM'', ''Oh! I'm sorry have I come too early?'' Avie gave the viscet a small smile, ''No no, its alright, just give me a minute, come in.''

A few minutes passed when she left the viscet in the front room, when Avie re-entered the room she held scissors and a brush in her hands, and quickly went to work on the viscets hair.
''So, where do you come from? You're certainly not from around here,'' Avie joked with a smile, ''Oh, I'm from New york.'' The viscet replied back, Avie thought for a moment, ''Wheres that? Never heard of it.'' The female viscet laughed, ''Never heard of it? Well its only one of the most well known human cities, and its real big too, hah, me and my buddies we made a pack there, we get food from the stores and they never even notice.'' Avie's eyes shined with wonder, ''I've never been to the city before... is it pretty?'' The 'cet laughed, ''Boy, is it! There's big 'ol bridges and rivers, giant towering buildings everywhere and a lot of food people don't notice when it goes missin','' She chuckled, ''You look me up if ya ever make it there, will you? My names Dona, by the way.'' Avie smiled, ''I sure will.''

For the rest of the day Avie felt more and more restless with every step, she knew what had been keeping her up at night now, she wanted to leave. Not permanently, but she wanted to go on an adventure before she really settled down with the salon. All her life she had had a nagging urge to see what was over the hill, or under that rock. But she had always been told it was to dangerous, and she had believed the ones that had told her so. But now she was ready, ready to go on a real adventure. She was old enough now, so why couldn't she? The salon had opened last year and was getting good business, but she could close it down just for a week or two and go to New York, see the sights, the new viscets, she had also only briefly seen people before.
Nothing could change Avie's mind now, at 6 o'clock when the salon closed for the day she promptly packed a small leather bag and was just about to leave when there was a soft knocking on the front door. 'First someone wants a haircut before we're open now they want one after?!' In a huff Avie stormed to the door and with an annoyed jerk thrust the door open and was about to yell ''What?'' but before she could do anything a voice said, ''H-Hey, Avie what are you in such a fit for?'' With a bright grin Avie realized it wasn't a customer, it was Dasher, Avie's good friend. ''Oh I'm sorry Dash, I didn't mean to look like that I'm just in a hurry.''
Dash looked at the bag in Avie's hand with a raised eye brow, ''Where are you going, Av?'' Avie swallowed back the guilt she felt, she forgot to even tell him where she was going. ''I'm going to New York.'' Avie said simply, trying to push aside Dasher and be on her way but he blocked her. ''You're... what now?'' Dash didn't get angry easily, but his tone had slightly been raised. ''Now ok look,'' Avie gave a sigh, ''I've been wanting to do something fun and go on a real adventure for awhile now, but my parents never let me, and, well, now's my chance and I'm going to take it whither you like it or not.'' Avie raised her head defiantly, trying to stand to Dashers height. ''But...Avie...its dangerous,'' Avie slitted her eyes, she had been waiting for him to say that exact remark. ''Well I don't care, I'm still going.'' Dash lowered his eyes, Avie knew that Dasher knew she wasn't backing down, just because he was 6 months older than her didn't mean he could tell her what to do, even when they were visclings. ''Ok,'' Dash gave in, ''but if I can't stop you, I'm not letting you go out into the wild world alone,'' Avie tilted her head, just as she was about to say something he added, ''I'm going with you.''

Chapter 2 - To New York we Go

Avie wide mouthed, stared at Dasher blankly. ''But, but,'' Avie stammered as Dasher rushed back to his bakery to gather a few things, ''no buts!'' he added with a laugh, ''if you insist on trying to get yourself captured by humans, or worse, I'm going with you,'' in less than a few minutes both Avie and Dash were off down Ivywood lane, the street that led to the main dirt rode away from the town of Lazy Meadows, and as Avie passed the small, cracked sign that read ''Leaving Lazy Meadows'' she began to fully realize what she was doing, it was crazy, she didn't tell anyone where she was going, not even her parents, but at the same time, she felt so free, so alive, for what she thought was the first time in whole entire life.
''Are you ok?'' Dash asked looking down at her, ''I'm fine, no, actually I'm more than that - I'm great.'' Avie looked up at Dashes milky chocolate brown eyes, she was glad he was coming with her. He always was the one that tried to keep her out of trouble, (even if he rarely succeeded) at least he was always there for her when she needed someone the most.
After a few miles of easy walking Dash broke the silence, ''hey Av, do you know where New York is?'' Avie scratched the top of her head, a habit from childhood for when she didn't know what to say. ''Well, err, Dona told me there's big rivers in the city, and giant buildings and bridges,'' Avie sneaked a quick glance at her friends skeptical face, ''so in other words, you have no idea where New York is?'' Dash said in an agitated tone. ''Well, yes,'' Dasher looked up to the sky as if there was something interesting up there, but Avie knew he was angry, he always did that when he tried to keep his cool. ''So...'' Dasher paused, ''your saying you have no idea how far away this place is, and you don't even know where it is.'' Avie winced at the words, ''yeah.'' Dasher stopped in the middle of the dirt road and closed his eyes, exhaling deeply, ''this is crazy,'' Dash seemed to say to himself, eyes still shut, ''are you absolutely sure you want to do this Avie?'' Dash opened his eyes and looked directly into Avie's sunset eyes for a good ten seconds before Avie responded, 'I could just turn back now,' Avie thought hesitantly, 'do I really want to do this?' Avie turned away from Dasher's penetrating glare, and looked down the dusty red dirt road from which they had come, she took a long hard breath, ''I can't turn back now,'' She looked back to Dasher, meeting his stubborn eyes, ''I have to go, I want to go,'' Dasher raised his head up tall, ''ok Avie, ok,'' He paused then added, ''we're going to have to find a map, I think there's a small store just up the road,'' Avie gave a small smile, ''ya see? Things are starting to look up already.'' Dash smirked, ''yeah.''

A few more miles passed and they still saw no sign of a store, Avie groaned, ''where is it? I thought you said you've been there before.'' Dash rolled his eyes, ''I have, when I was little we went to a little store that was a few miles from town,'' He sighed, ''we just haven't gone far enough ye-'' Avie interrupted, ''there!'' Avie playfully punched Dash in the arm, ''I guess it wasn't your imagination after all.''
In a minute or two, the pair approached the store, it was a beaten up old shack with crudely painted signs covering the whole premises. ''..This isn't how I remembered it,'' Dasher said with an awkward laugh, trying to brighten the mood. ''Yeah, sure,'' Avie answered in an annoyed voice, but there was still a note that implied she was scared as well of the beaten down place. ''Well, here goes,'' Avie said walking into the shack with Dasher just behind, as they entered the rusty door squeaked with effort, the room smelled of old musty things. The one room 'building' was layered with dust, even as the two carefully stepped they seemed to awaken thousands of dust particles, Avie coughed, ''looks like this place is deserted, c'mon lets look for a map,'' Dasher looked skiddish, ''alright, if you're sure you're not too scared,'' Avie almost let out a laugh, but under the circumstances she figured that'd just make her friend feel worse.
For a few minutes they split up and tried looking for maps, finally Avie saw what she thought was a stack of maps, hastily she jumped towards them, but suddenly she noticed a dark mass laying just under them. She couldn't tell if it was another stack of maps or something living, it was getting dark now, and the sun was setting. She didn't want to startle Dasher or the creature, so she thought it best to just be as quiet as possible and reach for the nearest map...
'Just a little bit more,' Avie thought to herself shakily, 'almost there,'
Snap.
Avie gulped down hard, she had accidentally stepped on something on the dark floor, she looked down at the mass laying on the ground just as her hand touched one of the maps, in the orange red glow of the sunlit sky, she could see the outline of greasy fur and a small snout, its eyes were reflecting most the red of the sun, with a shriek like no other it leapt for Avie, she ran for the door and was almost there when she felt a sharp pain on the roots of her long main hair just above the ears, the creature must've tried for the neck but miss calculated. Avie yelped, back and head hitting hard on the floor as the weight pulled her down, ''Dasher Dasher!'' Just then she heard a commotion at the back of her, she tried to turn her head to see but the animal still had a grip on her hair, ''get off of her!'' Avie heard Dasher yell, after what seemed like eternity the animal backed down and retreated back into the shadows, Dasher didn't waste any time and yanked Avie to her feet and swiftly rushed for the door.

Chapter 3 - It's a Wild World out There

It was morning the next day, slowly Avie opened one eye to the smell of bacon cooking over a low fire, she didn't remember much of yesterday after they got out of that forsaken shack, just that they had finally stopped after three miles straight of running at Dasher's plead, Avie didn't recall why but she was tired, and once they found a spot to rest she had been sound asleep the whole night.
''Hungry?'' Dasher asked in a cheery voice, but there was still a hint of worry and concern in his voice, ''oh yes please,'' Avie said, struggling to sit up, it was a mistake. The moment she raised her head she felt a jarring pain in her head, but she refused to give in and sat up anyways. ''Does your head hurt?'' Dasher asked as he handed her a strip of bacon, ''nah,'' Avie replied simply, she didn't feel like having Dash baby her. Avie stifled a laugh, ''figures, Mrs. Tiffany always said my hair would come back to haunt me one day, seems like it already has,'' Dash gave Avie a gentle smile, ''I don't know, I think it might've helped that thing miss its target, you should be grateful for it, it confused him.'' Avie laughed, but she regretted that too, her head seemed to pound loudly in her brain, ''are you sure you'll be alright?'' Dash asked with concern, ''yes, I'll be just fine,'' Avie answered agitatedly, Dasher looked down guiltily, ''alright - if you're sure.''

''New York is still a good fifty miles from here!'' Dash groaned in despair, ''it'll only take two days Dash,'' Avie responded positively, ''or maybe even less if we hurry,'' for what seemed like hours now the two had argued about going back or to keep going, and Avie would not back down. ''Fine,'' Dasher muttered at last, ''But we're not built for walking 25 miles a day, we both haven't walked any more than five miles in years! I'm getting sore already,'' Avie shook her head pressing on, ''I don't care, no matter how sore I get, I'm not stopping,'' with that Avie skipped forward down the lonely trail, she wondered when the last creatures had walked down this trail as they were now, there were tree's of all sorts everywhere with long healthy brown and white trunks covered with variations of green and grey, and long thick grass rubbing against their legs as they walked, bumblebees buzzed passed looking for their next flower, birds whistled by, chirping musically as they passed, and the air was so fresh it seemed as though no one but her had ever breathed it in before.
''Can't you just feel it?'' Avie said taking hold of Dasher's paw, ''feel what?'' Dasher asked curiously, ''everything,'' Avie answered with a soft smile, ''the earth, the wind, the life,'' Dasher looked around puzzled, ''I...I suppose so, it sure isn't anything like Lazy Meadows out here,''
''Yes,'' Avie responded, ''Its much more wild out here,'' with that Avie released her paw from Dasher's, and they continued on their way in silence.

The sun shined brightly in the pairs faces the following day, it was the afternoon and they had already covered fifteen miles, and had done thirty the previous day, Avie stretched, she had to admit, she did feel pretty sore, but it would all be worth it, they were less than five miles from New York City, so she didn't care in the slightest.
''I sure am excited to see this big city,'' Dash yawned, ''I've never really been anywhere besides Lazy Meadows, except the time we visited my grandma when I was little,'' Avie scanned the thin forest they were in, the closer they got to New York the thinner and less life had been around, ''yeah, me neither, guess we're both just the type that usually don't go anywhere,'' She grinned, ''But we're changing that today.''
''We sure are,'' Dasher said happily, ''hey..do you here that?'' They both stood stone still. ''I hear it too,'' Avie replied, ''do you think its one of those strange things humans ride around in because they're lazy?'' Dash shrugged, ''maybe, lets go find out,'' he added shakily, slowly but surely, the pair peaked above a steep hill to see large towering buildings, two tall bridges, people, oh so many people, peculiar smells, loud noises Avie could not tell where they were coming from, and strange moving objects made of metal.
''Wow.'' The two exclaimed in unison, they had both never seen anything like it - it was marvelous and frightening at the same time, Avie didn't know which to think of it. ''Its so beautiful,'' Avie said in utter awe, ''its so...big.'' Dash responded, ''it must be at least ten miles long,'' Avie gasped, ''look!'' Dash quickly turned his head and saw what she was seeing as well, a viscet sneaking up behind a person sitting on a bench that had some kind of strange food set beside them as the human was fixed on staring at a rectangular object in their hand, in a flash, the viscet snatched the food from them on the bench and ran across the street in Avie and Dasher's direction. ''How is no one noticing that viscet?'' Dasher asked stunned, ''Who knows, maybe people just don't care,'' they watched as the 'cet dodged traffic with ease, in a way Avie envied him.
''Lets follow him,'' Avie said and without waiting for Dash to reject the idea she bolted towards the viscet that was now running up the street. ''We're so going to get caught by the humans,'' Dash muttered to himself as he hastily leaped towards her, the city was so loud, so many humans talking in their own language at once, how could they even hear themselves think over all the racket? Avie pondered to herself as she and Dash hurriedly avoided the many people, Avie saw one, probably a child judging by its small height, stare at her and bark something at her mother, but Avie pressed on, mostly avoiding cars and people that swerved out of their way, trying hard to follow the mysterious viscet.
After what seemed like forever the viscet turned off into an abandoned looking building with Avie and Dasher still following some yards behind, they quietly entered in after him. ''Why exactly are we following this viscet that is obviously a criminal?'' Dash sighed, facing her, ''he was stealing from that human,'' Avie rolled her eyes, ''I wanted to see where he'd go, besides I heard Dona and her buddies steal food and its fine,''
''Oh yeah well I think its dishonest,'' Avie froze, ''..Dasher,'' Dash shook his head, ''No I think its wrong to steal under any circumstances, that viscet is just plain bad news and so is this 'Dona', '' Avie looked up at him pleadingly, ''Dasher!''
''What what?!'' Dasher yelled in an irritated tone.
''Behind you.'' Avie exclaimed, Dasher turned to become face to face with five viscets, one was the one they had been chasing, and one that had pink streaks in her hair.

Chapter 4 - Caged in

''Bad news, eh?'' One viscet growled, ''zip it Dexter, he didn't mean anything by it, we don't need another fight on our hands,'' Avie knew that voice, it was Dona. She was so relived, ''so you made it to New York huh Aviso?'' Avie blushed, ''yeah, guess I just felt like I needed a break from the small town and all,'' Dona chuckled, ''I never did like little towns, the big cities where its at,'' Dasher rolled his eyes, he didn't like the look of these 'cets, tattoos, dyed hair, piercings.. ''How do none of the people here notice you?'' Dasher asked curiously, ''well,'' Dona paused, ''with a lot of hard work and practice, and they still do notice us sometimes, that's when the bad people in suits come and try to take us away to the place where they make viscet fur coats, and who knows what else,'' Avie gasped, ''that's terrible,'' Dona shrugged, ''its the life, you take some, you lose some.''
Dasher frowned, ''how often do these suited people come looking for you?'' Dona shrugged once again, ''it just depends, its at random,'' Dash looked to Avie, ''I'm not so sure we should stay here Av, it's not safe,'' Avie sighed, ''we just got here, we're not leaving...I'm not afraid,'' Dona smirked, ''that's the spirit!''
Dasher knew there was no way to convince Avie otherwise, so he chose to simply go along with her, there was nothing else he could do, right?

In the following hours Dasher, Dona, and Avie went sightseeing around the city, occasionally Dona lurked off to steal food, coming back with the most peculiar looking and tasting food they had both ever had. They saw a giant greenish blue human statue, went behind restaurants to find whatever they could, Avie loved every second of it but Dasher still had a little feeling that they should be leaving soon that grew with every place they visited. One place in particular that Dash did enjoy seeing was a place Dona called Central Park, the only place that reminded him of home.
''This park is beautiful,'' Avie said in awe, ''so lush and green,'' Dona shrugged, ''I guess the city is just more my type,'' Dona suddenly pricked her ears and sniffed the air, ''duck!'' And without question the two ducked just in time as a dart of some sort whistled past them striking a nearby tree, ''whats this all about?!'' Dasher exclaimed in a scared voice, ''the suits, they've come for us,'' Dona said in a more annoyed than scared voice.
''What are we going to do?'' Avie asked looking all about, ''run, now!'' Dona yelled, sprinting away, Dasher and Avie took a quick glance towards each other and with a nod rapidly followed after Dona who was already ahead of them.
More darts whistled passed the trio as they continued to run as fast as their long legs could carry them, avoiding tree's and jumping over people and other obstacles, they were almost to the edge of the park and would soon be in the safety of the cars, buildings and many people, they were almost there, just a tiny bit more, they were going to make it, Dasher, who was only slightly ahead of Avie wavered and stumbled on a large tree root.
''Dasher!'' Avie cried out skidding to a halt and running back to her friend and pulling him up, ''go I'll just slow you down,'' Dasher muttered under his breath, ''you didn't leave me behind in that shack so don't think for one second that I'd leave you behind,'' Avie replied, letting Dasher lean his weight on her, ''C'mon we don't have all day!'' Dona exclaimed just in front of them, there was a prick and then numb feeling in Dashes back, he all of the sudden felt his legs give way, and all he wanted to do was close his eyes, and then, blackness filled his vision until he could see no more.
''No no no!'' Avie called out, turning back to go to Dasher, but Dona yanked her back, pulling her into a group of thick shrubbery, ''do you want to get captured too?'' Dona sneered, watching as a group of men gathered around Dasher and heaved him into the back of a big white van, ''we can't just let them take him away,'' Avie growled back at her, ready to fight.
''Now just calm down, we'll get him back,'' Dona said quietly, ''how?'' Avie asked skeptically.

''So, lets go over the plan one more time,'' Dona said, ''why don't we just go, Dasher is suffering,'' Avie said pacing back in forth, ''bare with us Aviso, just one more time to make sure everyone's got it,'' Dona took a deep breath, ''everyone but Avie stays outside the building, we are there for a distraction because there will be quite a few guards I'd imagine, and Avie will sneak inside letting out Dash and any other 'cets she can find, got it?'' in unison everyone replied, ''got it.''
After half an hour of running through the city, they finally came to a big concrete 3 story building that had multiple white vans parked in front with a barbed wire fence surrounding it, ''this place sure is guarded to the teeth,'' Avie muttered shakily, ''yup, that's why we've never tried to get any of the 'cets that were captured out of here,'' Dona said with a note of guilt in her tough voice, ''here goes nothin', '' Dona added just as the four viscets of her gang split up around the building, ''you'll know when to go,'' Dona smirked at Avie, sprinting away.
In minutes Avie heard the sound of multiple alarms going off and immediately jumped at her chance, swiftly running to the fence and digging under it in a matter of seconds, going over to the closest window she slid through, avoiding any contact with the humans and tip toeing around the building, softly calling, ''Dasher, Dash?'' After what seemed like forever she heard the faint sound of a reply, she looked around to see a shaggy viscet, it wasn't Dasher. ''Please, help us,'' the viscet whispered in a dry voice, Avie quickly looked around for some sort of key, eventually finding one and trying the lock, it worked, 'yes!' she thought silently to herself, soon finding even more viscets locked up and opening their cages, ''Thank you thank you!'' They all exclaimed as they ran or limped to the nearest exit, when all the cages were emptied and Avie still couldn't find Dasher, she started to panic.
'Whats happened to Dasher?' Avie thought hysterically to herself. Avie twitched her ears, did she just hear a faint scratching sound? Hurriedly she started towards a room she had not yet checked, ''Dasher?'' Avie said into the dark room that echoed her voice, more scratching sounds. Rapidly Avie found a light switch and turned it on to see Dasher laying in a cage that was too small for him, with a muzzle on his mouth. ''Dash, what did they do to you?'' Avie asked going over to him, unlocking the cage and taking off the harsh metal muzzle, ''oh Avie it was horrible,'' Avie hugged Dasher tightly, ''I thought they must've taken you somewhere else - I thought I lost you,'' she tried swallowing back the tears, but they poured over her eyes blurring her vision for just a few moments, she quickly wiped them away, she didn't want Dash to so her cry, ''Lets get out of here,'' Avie said, carefully helping Dasher up.

Chapter 5 - Home

Avie and Dasher stood on the edge of the city on the hill where they had watched the viscet they had followed, with Dona by their side. ''Are you sure you don't wanna stay just a bit longer?'' Dona asked the two, Avie smiled and replied, ''no, I think we're both ready to go home,'' She glanced to Dasher, then back to Dona, ''your city is beautiful, I enjoyed visiting it, even if it was just for yesterday and today,'' Dona bowed her head, ''it was a pleasure madam,'' she said in a joking tone, ''I hope you come again someday,'' Avie laughed, ''yes, maybe I will come back someday,'' Avie shook Dona's paw, ''see you again sometime Dona, goodbye.''
''Have a safe trip home,'' Dona said waving as Avie and Dasher made their way deeper into the forest on the outskirts of New York City, it was dusk of the day after Avie had saved Dasher, and they were both ready to get home to there small, quaint little town of Lazy Meadows.
Dasher looked up at the sky and asked, ''why do you suppose you can't see the stars when you're in the city?'' Avie pondered the question, to be completely honest, she hadn't noticed the lack of stars when she had been in New York, ''I don't know Dash,'' she paused, then added after a couple minutes of thinking about it, ''when did you notice there were no stars?'' He looked down for awhile, then finally said, ''the stars have always been a comfort to me, since my mother died, I would look up to them and talk to her when I was in trouble, or when I was scared,'' he swallowed down hard and continued, ''when the people hauled me into the building you found me in, for a few precious seconds I looked up towards the stars for help, only to find that there were none.''
Dasher let out a small laugh, ''no, that's not exactly true, there was one star; you,'' Avie smiled up at Dasher, his chocolate eyes shone in the moonlight, and for what seemed like the first time, she noticed his soft, shy, loving and caring features, and suddenly felt the intense urge to blurt out, ''Oh Dasher, I love you, I know I've never said it but I do, I love you,'' Dasher's features lit up with a smile, and the two embraced happily.

''C'mon we're almost there!'' Avie shouted, the sun was shining and Avie was ready to get home as quick as possible, just a few yards away from Dash, she swiftly ran back to him and pulled him by the paw up a hill on the familiar dirt road leading back to Lazy Meadows, ''whats the big rush?'' Dash asked with a laugh, ''I never thought I'd say this,'' Avie paused, ''but I miss Lazy Meadows, and even go so far as missing that old Mrs. Tiffany too, I'm sure she thinks we're gone to never return, I can't wait to she her face,'' Dash chuckled, ''whatever you say,''
''Look!'' Avie exclaimed, ''there's the old town sign, we're getting close,''
In a matter of minutes, Avie and Dasher were coming up to the little town of Lazy Meadows, smugly Avie and Dash strolled along the picture-perfect streets of the town with all the townsfolk staring at them as if they were aliens, only than did Avie realize that she was quite a mess, her hair was dirty and tangled, and so was Dasher's, but she didn't care in the slightest.
''Estrella?'' Came a squeaky voice, Avie turned to see Mrs. Tiffany, ''I thought you were...gone,'' the old viscet added with a hint of bitterness, Avie stood up tall looking at her, ''Its Avie for your information,'' and with that Avie turned away from Mrs. Tiffany's shocked face, Dasher stifled a laugh, ''looks like the town has got along just fine without us,'' Avie giggled, ''I'm sure they're all glad to have us back.''
Dasher stopped, ''Avie - there's your parents -''
''Where on earth have you been Aviso?'' Avie's mother exclaimed, ''Oh, here and there,'' Avie laughed blissfully, ''Here and there? That is not an answer,'' Her mother said looking frazzled, Avie took a deep breath, ''I was on an adventure, a wonderfully dangerous, amazing adventure.''

Credits:

All art by me
Story by me
In other words, everything by me c:
And just if you're wondering, I didn't do a personality because I wanted the story to show it, so there was no reason too.<3
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:01 am, edited 101 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon May 15, 2017 10:38 am