Stars #361 by I Like Bees

Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #361

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:10 pm

This cat ate something funny. What was it, and what did they think it was?

Ends March 28th, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Stormswirl
Clan: Shoreclan
Description: Blue smoke with white
and light copper eyes
Edits: -
Owner: SilentMelody
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #361

Postby angel furby » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:

res!
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:59 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Stormswirl

Stormswirl comes from a distant land, or so she often tells Shellstar. She's her second addition to the clan other than the leader, and due to her loyalty, she's now become deputy of the small clan. But just because she has a high-rank doesn't mean that she doesn't make mistakes.

Within the first week, she was learning about prey by the sea and finding familiar prey in the forest by the beach. However, the fish have been hard for her to understand and even harder for her to catch. By chance, a strange creature washed up on the shore. It was flat and had spikes sticking out of it. The skin was a light brown and faded to a beige on the underside, but the eyes had wide, dark pupils. It looked a little ugly.

"This must be an urchin," Stormswirl said to herself and bit into it swiftly to kill it. At least, she tried to kill it. Suddenly, it swelled to twice its size and pricked her on her face.

Yowling, she leaped back and dropped the wretched creature. Shellstar laughed as she approached and shook her head, staring at the thing on the ground. "This is a pufferfish. As you can see, that's its main defense. What did you think it was?" she asked and peered closer at the she-cat's wounds.

Stormswirl hissed and batted the leader away, growling stubbornly, "I thought it was an urchin. You told me we could eat those."
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 am

Username: arroω˚
Cat Name: Coppereye
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: eats wasabi, thinks it's guac
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:22 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Stormswirl

Stormswirl comes from a distant land, or so she often tells Shellstar. She's her second addition to the clan other than the leader, and due to her loyalty, she's now become deputy of the small clan. But just because she has a high-rank doesn't mean that she doesn't make mistakes.

Within the first week, she was learning about prey by the sea and finding familiar prey in the forest by the beach. However, the fish have been hard for her to understand and even harder for her to catch. By chance, a strange creature washed up on the shore. It was flat and had spikes sticking out of it. The skin was a light brown and faded to a beige on the underside, but the eyes had wide, dark pupils. It looked a little ugly.

"This must be an urchin," Stormswirl said to herself and bit into it swiftly to kill it. At least, she tried to kill it. Suddenly, it swelled to twice its size and pricked her on her face.

Yowling, she leaped back and dropped the wretched creature. Shellstar laughed as she approached and shook her head, staring at the thing on the ground. "This is a pufferfish. As you can see, that's its main defense. What did you think it was?" she asked and peered closer at the she-cat's wounds.

Stormswirl hissed and batted the leader away, growling stubbornly, "I thought it was an urchin. You told me we could eat those."

Congrats!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me