Re: Stars #1370

Postby nightshyne » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:17 pm

i do no know HOW someone guessed this without going through the absolute hoops of my hints, but CONGRATS XEM!
this cat has purple/blue central heterochromia with pale blue sclera and star shaped pupils! (and will be revealed very soon i promise)
hints and rus will be in a new post while i watch discord go absolutely mental :)

xem wrote:Username: xem
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: x
Eye Guess:
purple-blue central h with pale blue sclera and star pupil
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:37 pm

so,,this comp was an absolute mess and i cannot put into words how much i appreciate everyone joining in; a lot of discussion was had on the stars discord and i highly recommend that you join it if you aren't already there!
    y'all have been absolutely brilliant
    i will give a public shoutout to tora, who was in charge of the guessing doc! they did so much work to help organise everything and if i could give them more than a ru i would <3

rus are going to anyone who guessed more than 5 times! these people are Prince Audric, miraphoenix, ToraOkami303, and Only_Sky!

to anyone else who guessed at least once, i will be awarding a hm for you joining in! these people are aglassman, ethium, DarkestWerewolf, coffee.berry, cqnstellations, wildsight, Cinxer, lovage, and I Like Bees!

and without any more rambling from me, here are the ""correct"" answers for the hints!
HINT 1 - there are one or two colours in this cat's eyes! (therefore, no rainbows)
this hint was staightforward and not cryptic and didn't relate to the hint order

HINT 2 (sclera) - KiuO_Z2_AD4
end of this youtube url; one of the words is 'pale', therefore linking to pale sclera being one of the correct answers

HINT 3 (eye colour) - 18 is an odd number [transparent] your answer is in another castle
this was a reference to my cat snakemask, who (as of this contest) is number 18 on my clan archive. i once mentioned on discord that he was different to my other cats because his purple circle was not his eye colour; hinting at one of the colours on this cat being purple. the 'other castle' refers to a place that is not chickensmoothie; my toyhou.se.

HINT 4 (pupil shape) - reliquary [transparent] myr is hiding something
if you click on my discord profile and read my bio, you'll see that 'elder scrolls online is my comfort game'; a little hidden message for this comp (but it is, i love eso). if you google 'elder scrolls online reliquary', you will get to the uesp page for the location in grahtwood 'reliquary of stars', referring to this cat's pupil shape being a star.

HINT 5 (heterochromia type) - memorial/graveyard [transparent] find where 4 is hidden and you will find 5,,,probably idk
if you correctly got to uesp, you would (hypothetically) think to google 'elder scrolls online memorial graveyard'. this would bring you to the memorial district in the imperial city, which at its centre has a graveyard. this references the heterochromia type being central heterochromia.

HINT 6 (sclera colour) - 16, 8, 19
this hint was originally 16, 8, 9 because i'm DUMB and discord went stupid over it (love u all platonically my friends)
the numbers refer to stars cat 1316, who has 8 votes and 19 replies. this cat also has pale blue sclera, which mirrors this cats own.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Congratulations, xem!!

And an enormous thank-you to everyone who helped guess and who tried to help figure out these hints!
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:21 pm

Yay!

Thank you for the hm <3

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:52 am