Re: Viscet #1986

Postby kamelgirl » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:45 am

username;; kamelgirl
    name;; cybele
    gender;; female
    gender for breeding purposes;; female
    personality;; At first glance, Cybele appears to be a bit of a paradox. She is very upbeat - constantly bestowing cheerful smiles upon everyone she sees, regardless of their personal feelings towards her - but is ruthlessly efficient and willing to lie, steal, and backstab (sometimes literally) to get what she wants.

Cybele works as a freelance mercenary, taking on any morally dubious job - thievery, arson, even murder - as long as she's paid. As a free agent, Cybele accepts assignments from both the government and the revolution, though she's trusted by neither. Most of her work is done either for private, wealthy contractors or for small, independent rebel cells.

When she's on a job, Cybele's naturally sunny demeanor effortlessly draws other viscets into her web. She is skilled at developing relationships that, while seemingly genuine enough on the surface, are no more than shallow farces designed to manipulate others more easily. Despite the often distraught reactions of her victims, Cy has never shown any remorse for taking advantage of their emotions.

She is especially adept at weaving lies into masks, creating new personas and abandoning them whenever convenient. Some viscets have called her a compulsive liar, which isn't really that far off the mark. Cy lies easily, without any traces of hesitation, and often fabricates stories when the simple truth would be sufficient. This tendency is probably the only reason she's ever caught lying, as Cybele's confident attitude and feigned innocence are usually enough to dispel any suspicious.

Cybele's mastery of her profession has gone to her head, making her a bit arrogant. She's willing to acknowledge a few select viscets as her equal, but otherwise she tends to act very supercilious towards those she deems inferior. This occasionally leads to Cybele severely underestimating new contenders and paying dearly for it.

The reason for her apparent dual nature - how Cybele can greet someone with a smile and a hug one day, and throw them out a window the next - is probably her near lack of empathy. Cy's extremely self-centered and cares very little about the feelings of those around her, and the fact that her actions hurt them doesn't bother her at all. As long as she benefits personally, Cybele is perfectly willing to walk over anyone in her way. [383 words]

relationship;; Cybele and Felix first ran into each other when she was working a job for the Revolution. Needless to say, she didn't make a good impression on him after stabbing him in the side and throwing him off a balcony (it's a long story, and not one he particularly enjoys telling), and they've been butting heads ever since.

As one of the head agents of the government's police force, Felix's work focuses primarily on finding and dismantling rebel factions. He is deeply loyal to the government - though less than approving of some of its shadier practices - and despises anyone who would oppose it. Towards Cybele, who is utterly without loyalties of any kind, Felix is borderline vitriolic. Her selfish nature and condescending attitude only exacerbate this resentment.

Cybele, in turn, sees Felix as somewhat naive and overly confident in the government's integrity. Whenever their paths cross, she takes pleasure in teasing a reaction out of him by being as overly friendly as possible and disregarding his personal space entirely, while he makes a valiant attempt to ignore her. By this point, it's almost guaranteed that someone will get beaten up every time they meet.

Despite their perpetual animosity, the two work together on a semi-frequent basis. Felix's superiors occasionally hire Cy to infiltrate a rebel base or take out a high-profilke target (which is the only reason she's still walking free - Felix would have jailed her long ago if he could). Unfortunately for Felix, because he's had the most experience with Cy, he always gets assigned as her de facto handler.

Their dynamic is something along the lines of a petty rivalry lined with genuine loathing. They have nearly gotten each other killed multiple times - "accidentally", of course - but they do respect each other's skills regardless.

When the pair decides to forego the constant competition in favor of actually working together, they make a formidable team. Their specific skill sets mesh nicely and they can accomplish a lot in a short amount of time (except when they spend more time sniping at each other instead of focusing). [353 words]

just BARELy squeaking in under the time limit... i'm sorry, it feels like i never have any motivation to write unless it's fueled by last-minute desperation
Last edited by kamelgirl on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 pm

username;; Peyto1217
    name;; Celeste
    gender;; female
    gender for breeding purposes;; female
    personality;; (223/400 words)

-Fun: Celeste is the life of the party. Nothing gets in her way of having fun and she's always ready to turn any scenario into a good one. No matter where you are, as long you're with Celeste you're guaranteed a good time.

-Mischievous: Celeste is not the kind of viscet you want to mess with, she has no problem getting revenge in any way possible. Being mischievous is not always a bad thing though. Celeste is great at pulling pranks and being unexpected.

-Nice/ Friendly: Unless Celeste is upset or oblivious, she always tries to be a good friend and help everyone out. She's always good at meeting new viscets all the time.

-Extrovert: It's a rare thing to see Celeste by herself. No matter where she is, Celeste can make friends just about anywhere. She has no problem talking to any viscet.

-Loud: She's loud, but in good ways. Like how she's not afraid to say her opinion and in her art style.

-Patient: Celeste is a good listener and others confide in her to be patient and hear their stories.

-Self Conscious: Despite Celeste always seeming confident, she actually always has a lot of doubt in her self and art.

-Gossip: In an attempt to make her feel better about herself, Celeste likes to talk about current rumors. She's also not the best at keeping secrets.

relationship;; minimum 300 words, maximum 600. who is the other viscet? what is their relationship? how does their relationship function? link to the viscet you are using. you MUST have permission to use them!
    Maya

Maya and Celeste first bonded when they were much younger over art. To be more specific, digital art. Celeste had been planning a big art project with lots of pictures involved, since her spray paint had been taken away from her after the graffiti incident. She was having a hard time figuring out all the details with copyrights, so Celeste came up with a great idea to make her own pictures. She wanted to make them exactly right and to do that she decided they would have to be digitally edited and drawn pictures. Celeste had never tried art like that, so when she tried, it came out a disaster. Maya noticed Celeste crying about came to help her. Being a tech wiz, Maya was able to easily help out Celeste. The two worked for days together on the project and quickly bonded. The finished project came out great and the two were very proud of it. Maya and Celeste even won awards for their art piece, so they decided to keep themselves busy doing lots of projects with each other. Celeste knows Maya as one of her true friends and always feels comfortable telling Maya her feelings. Maya also goes to Celeste for help when she is upset or frustrated and the two rely on each other. They can often be seen hanging out together and they are such close friends that they know how each feels just by looking at the other. The two have such a strong bond that they rarely get into fights with each other. Celeste does feel bad because most of the time the disagreements are her fault. She has told some of Maya's secrets before and Maya got really upset. The two were able to work it out though and their relationship is better because they were able to get along with each other again.
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:11 pm

this round ends tonight at midnight!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 pm

username;; Wrathia
    name;; Voe
    gender;; Male
    gender for breeding purposes;; Male
    personality;; Voe is the opposite of the desert that bore him. Rather, he's cold and calculating, and can only be truly described as intense. The things he does feel, he feels in extremes. It's all or nothing with a viscet like Voe-- Love or hate. His friends he would die for- His lover he already has. There is no warning to be offered to those who would dare to wrong him, as his revenge is as swift and sure as the knowledge that the sands will shift with the next storm. He isn't one to settle into a permanent life of stagnancy, and would much rather run around and let life send him as many curve-balls as it wants. He prefers cold climates, though he's capable of living in a desert due to the fact that he only roams at night. Both due to his temperature intolerance, and his strange appearance. His friends are few and far between because of it, but he has a few who would stick by his side throughout his life. He's become a bit of an exile in recent years, due to several events, but that hasn't stopped him from finding fierce loyalties or rivalries in his travels.

relationship;; My wife, my beloved.
    There are some bonds that even death cannot break. Voe's love for his beautiful Cassandra Rose is udying, even in the face of his own death. She is the spring to his winter- The first spark of new life on what he once thought was a cold tundra. His heart was warmed by her, she brought joy into a bleak place where none existed. In the truest sense of them all- She was the Light of his Darkness. When he passed away, things changed radically for the both of them. Her anchor had been lost, and without it, she was in a freefall. A downward spiral of negative thoughts and feelings. He could break it with just a simple visit- Just a simple touch. It had all started the night she'd visited his grave to find the ground cold, hard, and very empty. Due to the interference of Sahaqiel, the Operator of this world, Voe had been able to bargain for his life- At the cost of his looks. He never knew just how great the price was, and he was more than horrified to find out. His appearance had been twisted. Great horns sprouted from his body, multiple eyes sat upon his face. He'd been damaged and contorted into something he was certain she could never love. Too fearful to let her see him like this, convinced that allowing his memory to remain untainted was the best option, he hid. Hid from the love of his life-- Unknowing that her opinions wouldn't change at all. It wasn't just a sweet summer romance they shared, but one that could span centuries, emotional and physical trials, and even spiritual gaps. In the greatest sense of the term, they were soul-mates. Bound together at the very creation of the world. Certainly, they would find their way back to each other again, time and time again.

But such thoughts were little help to Voe. He cared little about the next life. His sides were could without her warmth, his face was cruel without her smile. He was becoming fearful of what he was, and who he was becoming. Once again, I have been left to my own destruction.

Viscet Permission: I own Cassandra Rose
Last edited by serotonin. on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:13 pm

username;; Kydashing
name;; Newt Seville
gender;; Male

personality;;

Dramatic // Exuberant // Finicky // Gullible

Dramatic -- This comes Newt's natural way of showing his opinions, emotions and speech. So natural, it may come off as inappropriate or rude to those who don't know his behavior well. It is almost always over the top, be that he can't get something open or someone accidentally brushed by him. On the positive end, he can light up a room and create a party by simply conversing. It may come normal to him, but to those listening it's a play or comedy show to be seen. He has never had an issue creating small talk or getting his point across.

Exuberant -- Being no stranger to honesty, his emotions are just as out there. He has no issue with letting a few tears fall, or a fist come up. Newt was brought up with a mom and a dad who wanted him to never fear his feelings; as this seems to be a trait men usually hold back. It by no means makes his life easier, but he is respected by many for his ability to show and speak out his mind and heart.

Finicky -- Because being his dramatic, over-the-top self was not enough! Not only does Newt hate things being out of line, he dislikes being called out for his fickle behavior. Nope. It starts the moment he wakes up. He believes he MUST wake up from the right side of his bed, wherever he is, or he will have a bad day. His eggs must be scrambled, never add salt, and you better have a nice coffee with 2 sugars ready. Newt knows what he likes, and will gladly remind you if you forget. But, when the big stuff comes, he is as cool as a cucumber, welcome to anything that comes. Go figure?

Gullible -- This guy. He really has it coming for him. This drama king can let a small lie become god's word if he hears it right. Most of us have some common sense when reading facebook feed or spam on our emails. Newt, does not. He believes if it was sent to him, it is true. He has responded to spam calls happily, unaware of the annoying sometimes terror they can cause. How he has not gotten himself into trouble with these is beyond anyone. So in a nutshell; Newt is way to easy to impress.

relationship;;
minimum 300 words, maximum 600. who is the other viscet? what is their relationship? how does their relationship function? (578 words)

Carter - Owned by me :)

Carter is a friend of Newts' that he made during a comedy act Carter was doing when he first started out in his career. Since Newt was going to college for voice acting and theater theory, meeting Carter him only helped him. After his show, Carter spoke and got to know Newt a bit as to why he was interesting in chatting. Carter was ecstatic to meet someone who loved to entertain and talk as much as he did!

After their initial meeting, it took a while before they got to see each other again. Newt would try to meet up with Carter, only for him to...; lose his wallet, catch a virus, get chased by a flock of geese and finally get himself locked out of his house. Within two weeks after their meet. Newt felt horrible for giving rain checks over and over again to Carter. Considering they weren't close, Newt thought the worst and sulked.

Carter had no idea, as he kind of mistook it as all a joke. Considering all that kept happening, he thought perhaps Newt was giving Carter an idea for a skit, which he used on a comedy club audience a night later. But, Newt was in the crowd and couldn't help but notice the resemblance. He hates me! So much that he is making an example out of me?? It hurt him. Once the club night was over, Carter had noticed Newt was by the bar, looking groggy with his head down. Still unaware, he came over to give pat on his back.

"Did ya like my show tonight? I swear, it was pure gold, thanks to you!" Carter said happily.
Newt looked up, looking angry. He snapped, getting up abruptly to point at him.

"How DARE you make me look so stupid! What am I? A joke to you?" Newt said as if a light shone over him in a drama, his eyes twinkling from a tear.

Carter blinked, taken back by this change in the personality he had known up till now. Was he serious?

"Whoa...your acting is really good. You had me scared, man." He said, uneasily.
Newt showed his teeth, not a hint of his normal blissful self.

"I am NOT acting. I am serious. How could you make an example of me like this? Is that your way of showing your angry for me not showing up?"
Carter became more worried, realizing that Newt was being honest and looked genuinely hurt. Carter shook his head quickly, his hands waving.

"Wait hold up! Of course i would not!" He said, gulping at the scary look Newt had "I thought you were joking, about those times. It had given me an idea for a skit, but if i had known--no realized...I wouldn't have done it. Really!"

The two looked at each other for a minute, tension there before it quickly vanished the moment Newt snapped back. A sincere, guilty look were on both of their faces.

"Oh, wow. I guess you are right. I did have a lot of seemingly silly things happen." Newt said, scratching his head. "But, i was having a hard time."
"I'm sure, wow! I hope I can make it up to you! Really.." Carter said with a sigh.
"Oh, of course man. It was a misunderstanding is all. Let's try to be on the same level next time!"

Even the most silly, happy people can have problems. Lesson learned? Never, ever assume!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:50 am

Very sorry for the late update but since I don't know if I'll be very available today I'm extending this round an extra day! If you haven't finished your form yet, take this extension to do so! <3
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Gonna bump dis ; ;
also Gl to everyone
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:28 am

please stop bumping the thread. it has not been but a couple days. I will post the next round soon but I have asked once already that no one post at all between rounds. This is my last warning. ^^;
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:40 pm

ok, finally have a break from school ;_;

Round Three
    Qualifying users: IMadeYouRead.This, Peyto1217, Kydashing, juice box., kamelgirl, Caeleesi, and Wrathia.

Okay -- round three is pretty open prompt-wise but a bit more stiff for competition since I want this to be the second to last or last round.

you have up to 1500 (but minimum 500) words and 2 art pieces (ANY type; comics count 1 art piece per full page) to develop them further or give me more about them, be it about their past, their future, or even a relationship. Just make it a form you can be proud of, and STAY ACCURATE to your round two form! <3 thank you so much if you stuck around til round 3!

Please PM me with any questions you may have!

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85]username;;
    name;;
    gender;;
    gender for breeding purposes;;
    writing;; 500 minimum wordcount, 1500 maximum. you may go 5-10 words over but that's all.
    art;; 2 pieces max[/size][/list]

This round will end on Saturday, November 25th @ 12 PM CST
    best of luck, guys!
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:43 am

username;; Caeleesi
    name;; Rune
    gender;; Male
    writing;;
    Theme Song ;;

[Current Living Situation]
    Rune is currently living with his friend Ratri in an apartment sort of building. Rune personally hates living in such a "cramped-up" area, but the two of them have plans to move into a bigger which they'll own soon enough, and that thought is what keeps Rune going. The apartment is pretty basic, with bland white walls that aren't allowed to be touched, two beds, a bathroom with a shower and bath and the main room which they have a couch in and a small tv to watch shows with if they choose to do so. Rune and Ratri have done their best to make the place seem more "home-like", putting up pictures of the two of them together, and just placing a bunch of items they like to bring with them on the cupboard and shelves.
    [Favourite Place]
    When he finally has the time to escape from his little apartment, Rune either heads into the city to go on a shopping spree or out into the forest to spend some time in a place he absolutely loves. Sometimes he brings Ratri, sometimes he doesn't. Rune has two favourite places in the forest- His top favourite is a place where a single Cherry Blossom tree stands in the middle of a clearing, with large rocks surrounding the back of it and coming forward, leaving only a small area to sit in front of the cherry tree. It's fairly unknown because of how deep it is in the forest, so Rune loves it. His second favourite place is actually a cave that Ratri showed him- not as deep into the forest, but still an amazing sight. It's a cave practically crawling with glow worms and fireflies, and right in the middle of it is a small pond. Above the pond is an open ceiling, and when it's night the moonlight shines down into the cave, illuminating the walls by bouncing off the pond in shimmering waves of light. The whole thing almost looks like a galaxy with how stunning it is to look at.
    [Favourite Food/Drink]
    Despite how fancy Rune may seem, he actually doesn't eat a lot of "beautifully-cooked" meals. Yes, he'll happily buy small delicacies when he and Ratri go out to a coffee shop or small restaurant, but that's about the extent of it. He only ever indulges inexpensive meals when he feels like it, which happens to be very rarely. He's pretty happy to stay home and order a pizza covered in meat. Yep, he's a meat eater. Rune is pretty picky about what vegetables he eats, usually preferring sweet potato, potato, and pumpkin over anything else. He can be seen nibbling on raw carrots every once in a while, but other than that he's fairly into basic everyday food. His drinks, on the other hand, are fairly limited. He keeps to filtered water and homemade juices, gathering all and fruit he likes and vegetables he doesn't care for and putting them through a juicing machine, drinking that instead of forcing himself to eat them. If he doesn't feel like juicing he'll go out to the shops and get the healthiest drinks he can find, only rarely treating himself to something like a caramel smoothie to keep his blood sugar up. So, favourite food and drink? Probably a meat lovers pizza, and a mix of banana, mango, celery and beetroot juice. Homemade, of course.
    [Past]
    Rune has a bit of a dark past which he keeps secret from even his dearest friends. As a child, he was forced to do some pretty terrible things in order to protect his family. Unfortunately for him, they ended up disowning him after learning what he had done, despite the fact it was so they would live. Rune lived with the rest of his family in a big mansion on the top of the mountain. His family was fairly well known at the time, so the crimes rune committed to keep them safe weren't the best things to release to the world- after all, they'd end up losing their status. What was it exactly that rune did? Well, let's get into that.
    Rune was fairly young at the time of the incident, innocent and quite a sweetheart when you got to know him. This ended up being his downfall because it's what made him the perfect choice for the job. There were a couple of criminals that liked to go around and mess with the "rich and powerful", and basically ruin their lives- and that's exactly what they did to Rune. Rune was a nice guy and immediately befriended the criminals, who were trying to get on his good side so that they'd be welcomed into his house- difficult to do without the right equipment and connections. After being welcomed into his house, rune discovered their true intentions and pleaded with them to let his family be. They agreed to leave his family alone, but only on one condition. He would work for them and do whatever they wanted. So he did, being immediately disowned by his family for his choice and going off with the criminals, committing various hit and run acts and smaller crimes like stealing or breaking and entering. After a while, he managed to get the police to capture the criminals and because of his honesty, he was allowed to go free and get a clean file. So he moved to a city and went around looking for jobs and such. He met Ratri in the forest and they became fast friends and started living together, as soon as Rune got over his fears of Ratri being a possible criminal. Now he's a fairly happy viscet, and though he sometimes still wakes up after a nightmare he does his best to forget about those times. In terms of food, the reason he mostly stays inside and makes his own juices and such is because he's scared to run into bad viscets again and have to go through another ordeal like that.
    [1,013 Words.]

art;; #1, #2
Last edited by Caeleesi on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups