Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆

Postby sweathie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:46 am

Username: sweathie
ID: 703858
Rod: bare hands
Fisher-Chicoon: https://toyhou.se/13565001.sweaty
Grilled food item of choice: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm corn
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:58 am

Username: RoxyTBDW
ID: 1020531
Rod: Bamboo Rod
Fisher-Chicoon: https://toyhou.se/15368593.lucky
Grilled food item of choice: GRILLED CICADAS.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arsonbird » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:26 am

Username: firedoodle!
ID: 1018675
Rod: bamboo
Fisher-Chicoon: manta
Grilled food item of choice: grilled hotdogs!
chicken smoothie, huh?

pls don't look at my old art it's ugly ;w;
arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:34 am

Username: VenomousParadise
ID: 888989
Rod: Bare Hands
Fisher-Chicoon: Palett
Grilled food item of choice: Grilled Shrimp! While a bit of a weird preference for a Chicoon, its worth the tummy ache to see the expression on shromp's face.
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:54 am

Username: MaroonCookie
ID: 1014873
Rod: Bare Hands
Fisher-Chicoon: Coby
Grilled food item of choice: Grilled apples! A bit of an odd choice, but Coby absolutely loves those things!
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:52 am

Username: Andromeda
ID: 342336
Rod: Obsidian
Fisher-Chicoon: Miles c:
Grilled food item of choice: Grilled Fruit Kabobs! Miles' favorite fruits to layer onto the thin wooden stick are banana chunks, peach slices, and pineapple chunks!
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavi » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:57 am

Username: Mavi
ID: 561197
Rod: Bamboo
Fisher-Chicoon: Image
Grilled food item of choice:
Shrimp is the best!!
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casper117 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:49 am

Username: Casper117
ID: 1027286
Rod: Bamboo Rod
Fisher-Chicoon: Aurinko
Grilled food item of choice: Grilled sweet potato! Can be either savory or sweet depending on what it's seasoned with
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

casper

she/her

transformers + cars nerd

writer, coder

beginner artist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Casper117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxosceles » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:13 pm

NOW CLOSED !

Pops wrote:

Alright, that's enough for the day everybody! Let's give those fish a break and maybe fire up the grill... Oh, don't groan like that! If you don't like my grilling there's plenty of other activities around the campsite.

It'll probably take a minute to go through everyone's haul... keep an eye out for the posted rewards, we should have them out before the next opening. See you then!
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pops' Fishing Trip - ROUND 1 REWARDS

Postby Loxosceles » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:04 pm

Pops wrote:

Y'all did a great job out there, it's awesome to see everyone having fun! Did you all get pictures with your best catch? I wanna see em!

Now, why doesn't everyone show off what they caught?

--

[RammuIsWeird + 1036778] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Your pole almost snapped while you struggled to reel it in, but it's soon clear why. The fish spits out a large Curious Cobble onto your lap, before taking matters into it's own hands and escaping back into the lake.

[hamkid + 299978] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[cinerious + 242408] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[~Dabi~ + 1025193] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! Proud of your catch, you scurry to show Pops your accomplishment. He gives you a pat on the head, a "good one champ!" and a Twin Popsicle in congratulations.

[Griff + 254592] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[bakuraas. + 876991] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! shouldn't we all know how evil these things are by now... ?

[FatalCollapse + 852442] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[imabanditø + 908562] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[SCRUNKS! + 1012405] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[syn_cat + 737315] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere + 964822] wrote:

You fished up... another Chicoon? While out fishing you managed to attract the attention of a new friend! They became your buddy for the day, sharing snacks and having fun. You may have just found a life-long companion!

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! too bad you don't have a pet goat...

[Cr0wz + 971822] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[InuImori + 309045] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[Leloiod + 990219] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! Proud of your catch, you scurry to show Pops your accomplishment. He gives you a pat on the head, a "good one champ!" and a Twin Popsicle in congratulations.

[mothha + 715616] wrote:

[P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! shouldn't we all know how evil these things are by now... ?

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

You fished up... another Chicoon? While out fishing you managed to attract the attention of a new friend! They became your buddy for the day, sharing snacks and having fun. You may have just found a life-long companion!

[Shibi + 113924] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[blizzard180 + 1026652] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[nio + 144488] wrote:

[-Aeris + 800027] wrote:

[Myskx + 875503] wrote:

[toy20243 + 662782] wrote:

[-roadkill-69- + 825808] wrote:

[Lying_Lilacs + 246030] wrote:

[Furrydogs12 + 992378] wrote:

[mango531 + 83858] wrote:

[Cas. + 450726] wrote:

You fished up an... old boot! if only there were three more...

[quillflight + 829064] wrote:

[foxil + 947656] wrote:

[LittleMaple + 967464] wrote:

[Eievui + 81226] wrote:

[case + 108699] wrote:

[Rosi + 981273] wrote:

You fished up an... old boot! if only there were three more...

[keiikoa ! + 773804] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[SHIFTING TENDONS + 1026911] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[space oddity + 17099] wrote:

[GreyScale + 862594] wrote:

[emblo + 275115] wrote:

[Poppln + 507560] wrote:

[RoxyTBDW + 1020531] wrote:

[firedoodle! + 1018675] wrote:

[VenomousParadise + 888989] wrote:

[MaroonCookie + 1014873] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! it's sad expression lowers your mood even further...

[Mavi + 561197] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! too bad you don't have a pet goat...

[Casper117 + 1027286] wrote:

--

Pops wrote:

Now, let's see what the rest of you got! Ah... wait... you didn't get anything? Now- hold on, hold on, don't cry!! No need to cry!! Here, Pops-icles for all of you, that's nice right? Yeah, we're okay! I'm sure you'll get something tomorrow, I believe in you!

[slinky3000 + 1022278], [buzz aesthetic + 974808], [sweathie + 703858], and [Andromeda + 342336] have been given x1 Pops-icle each

Loxosceles wrote:
If you found another Chicoon while fishing, head on over here to select the chicoon you'd like to keep! There will be a posted order in the description that will tell you who can choose first. You're expected to choose in a timely manner, so hurry or you'll get left with last pick!
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me