Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #84

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:24 am

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Tell me about the time they got lost! You have 200 words minimum and 500 maximum. This ends in 5 hours (5:24 pm est).

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #84

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:28 am

Sorry dropping out
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:32 am

username: SurgeFire
name: Roxana
Link to thread: Vallis

The sun was lowering overhead; the beginnings of dusk had set itself upon the land, and the air was finally beginning to cool.
Roxana padded along the grass - a mission in mind, she had set herself upon a task.
It was a search mission with a party of one; only Roxana herself, the small figure trotting along, her gaze fixed ahead.

She had heard of Easton.
A black cat with a gaze of flames.
Rumors surrounded him; twisting around the shady figure that not even Roxana could tell which were real and which were not the truth.

She wanted to meet the morally grey figure; she wanted to see firsthand the potential power he held.
She had narrowed down her location to an isolated patch of territory; she looked for something that a cat could take their shelter in; anything, truly, that signified the presence of another cat.
Truly a hard search; Roxana, the fiery molly she was, was giving up after finding difficulty in seeking what she was looking for - muttering slightly, "I could have sworn he was here - Easton, wherever you are... show yourself."

And there was nothing.

Nothing, at least, not the cat she was looking for directly; although she heard pawsteps in the distance, slowly approaching the ginger pointed cat as she swiveled her head around to face the source--
"Calm!" The other cat yelped as she snapped at the stranger for approaching; he hurriedly continued, "H-hello, are you lost?"

The other cat held somewhat of a timid gaze; as if he just wanted to help, but afraid of what she could do.
"Maybe," she raised her head in a bold gesture, and spoke, "But what's it to you?"
"I can help you, perhaps. What are you looking for?" he mewed with a much more kind edge to his tone.
"Easton."

His expression did not shift; and if it did, if anything, it was to one of confusion.
"I do not know of an Easton— if he is somewhere... I can't imagine he'd be here."

"The cat was nice," Roxana admitted, absentmindedly fiddling with her necklace. "He said his name was Orpheus. It was much of a... disappointment, however. I was just lost. I need to find him!"
She suddenly had jumped up, startling the other cat— who sighed in an an unamusement for her zeal. "Do care not to jump up so... suddenly. What did this cat look like?"
"Black, with faint tabby markings... some white, but not much— orange eyes. Not much," she huffed. "He was kind and all, but not who I wanted.

The other cat’s expression grew shocked, prompting Roxana to question, "What?"

"You weren't lost, Roxana. Not truly. That cat was Easton... and he was there in plain sight."

[461]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:24 am

omg sweet baby res
-little confused bean
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:48 am

username: ataraxic_king
    name: EmeraldPaw [EmeraldSight]
    Link to thread: Tacenda
    prompt:
    EmeraldPaw let out a huff, more of an observation to her situation than a shortness of breath. She had been wandering the world for some time now, running out of fumes after her early fight with her mentor had prompted her to flee aimlessly out of the territory BrookClan called their own. At first those flames of anger fuelled her to travel on foot with great speed, buzzing past trees and landmarks until the territory was completely foreign.
    That was when the issue at heart took control, an overwhelming sense of 'I shouldn't have done that' rolling over the young Paw's shoulders.With just one look around at her surroundings the world seemed to spin off of it's axis, becoming strange and misshapen. The way back twisting until it didn't exist anymore.

It occurred to her that she had lost her way, and so that huff of annoyance and fear did escape her maw.

It was easy to try not to panic, harder to succeed. Sounds that she hadn't heard before in her life began echoing in the distance, bird call that was unsettling in it presence. It occurred to her all to late that she had run in the direction of ShoreClan's territory. It occurred to her that she was in a great deal of danger if she were to call out for help.

Still a whisper of words escaped her maw.

"Help, I think I'm lost."

No-one heard her. No-one would come. The thoughts rung out in her mind, causing a panic to rise in her chest and threaten to consume her.

Rustling to her right caught her off guard, a hiss escape her maw in place of a hello as a figure stepped from the foliage, eyes cautious and soft- caring even. The stranger dipped their head, displaying a sense of humour as they looked over EmeraldPaw and let out an amused 'heh'.

"Lost?"

The stranger asked, a sense of duty in their tone despite the lingering humour. They may have found Emerald's situation funny but they were here to help none the less.

"Yes," Emerald squeaked out, eyes staring towards the ground in shame.

"Brook or Shore?" The stranger asked once again.

"I'm from BrookClan," Emerald said, eyes raising up to look at the stranger, a sense of pride washing over her that temporarily settled the fear she had been feeling.

The stranger nodded, once, twice and then began walking. Pausing once to ensure that Emerald was still following.

The stranger lead her to the border of BrookClan, disappearing into the foliage when her stressed out mentor appeared, profusely apologising for the argument they had had earlier. Despite herself Emerald looked back towards the stranger in the shadows. Who had that been? [455]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:51 am

username: StormSerepnt
name: Many reflections of shattered mirror (Shatter)
Link to thread: Evergrim
prompt:

Shatter is lost in who they are, no gender roles that they try seem to fit, they’re all… off in one way or another, sometimes one will feel okay for a day or two, other times it’ll change in minutes, there’s usually one that they’re leaning towards more most often NB but sometimes male or female, but nothing ever sticks.

“Gramcracker!” Shatter said running up to their grandmother “oh who’s my favorite granddaughter, you-” “no! That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I’m not a girl! Well I am, but I’m not. I don’t know how to describe it but i’m not.. I just… AAAAAA” they started crying into Hawk’s fluffy fur, “I want to tell you how I feel, I really do and I know you’d understand because i love you, and you love me, and i never had a mother and you’re the closest thing and we’re really close and you’re amazing and i just don’ttt knowwwwww” they let this out all in one big sob and started hyperventilating and Hawk rubbed her tail across their back, while licking behind their ears and just keeping general contact “Shh. Shh, center yourself, breath in, breath out, breath in, and out. Let’s take this nice and slow.” Shatter looked up at their Gramcracker with wide eyes, still shaky but breathing more steadily, they nodded “okay sweetie, what shall I call you?” she asked, she felt pure love for them and knew that the mob of Evergrim would accept and cherish shatter for who they are “I-I don’t know, i’m just really lost and confused right now, it just really means the world to me that i know i’ll always have you.” they tackled her with a big bearhug that ended with them both laughing and lying on their backs with goofy smiles “call me they.” they said, “It's not quite right but i know i’ll find what I'm looking for someday, and your love fills the gap for now.” they started purring and hawk joined in, things were gonna be alright.

(if i offended anyone with how i described gender roles please tell me, and i'll fix it or take it down if i can't)
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:19 am

username: Hevno
name: Hestia - hearth, fireside.
Link to thread: Heart of Decay
prompt: "To think, it's your first trip to the crystal pool!" Her mentor exclaimed, his emerald green eyes fixated upon his rookie in admiration. "You have grown so much since you became my rookie. I got to admit, I didn't think I would be sharing this brilliant tradition with you in a star season. You have truly become the next excellent shaman of the clan. I know you'll do great when I pass."

"Oh, don't talk about passing! I like you alive!" Hestia squeaked. "You're honestly the best mentor I could have asked for. You are passionate, encouraging, and you saved my life. Even when you had no faith in me, you somehow made it seem like you were a beaming parent. I see you like the father I never had...

"Well, come upon the waters and taste the star's brilliance." Her mentor cooed, stepping to the side. And so, Hestia ventured forward, stepping before the clear water. She took in a deep breath, her legs slowly giving out beneath her as the edges of the pool tickled her fur, the water slowly sweeping around her body as she entered her dreams.

And just like that, her final moments with her mentor passed.

-----

Hestia awoke several days later. The crystal pools venture had been vicious, and with all her energy drained following her session with staying upon the stars, she was left exhausted, slipping into a small coma. When she awoke, she heard yowls and loud thumps as rock struck the earth. She emerged from her medicine den, gazing forward in confusion. "Pip?! What's going on!?" She yowled, looking around desperately as she cried for her mentor.

"Hestia!" Pip cried from the other side of the clearing. Hestia gasped in relief, darting forward. She leaped to the side, standing beneath a large oak to avoid the meteors. "The... the Blight. They found us." Pip drew out, his breath shaky. Hestia looked over Pip in confusion, stepping to his flank.

"Hestia, you are breathless, and shaking. Where are you injured?" Hestia's eyes widened as Pip dropped to his stomach, slowly rolling onto his back. A large gash had torn through his belly, trailing upwards towards the chest and sternum. He had been side struck by a rock.

"What... No, no Pip, we need to get to the medicine den..." Hestia said, her body shaking.

"This is part of the dream you had, Hestia. The first night you were a shaman."

"Those big rocks I saw were the meteors? They never said anything about.. about killing you..." She cried, trying to drag Pip towards the medicine den.

"Hestia. Dear. The Crystal Pool will become my home. This wound is too deep, and even if you could get me to the medicine den, the infection would spread too much."

"The Blight will fall for this."

"Of course you will, Hestia. Good luck." He said with his last exhale.

And Hestia was once again lost, without purpose.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:27 am

closed to judge
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Hevno wrote:username: Hevno
name: Hestia - hearth, fireside.
Link to thread: Heart of Decay
prompt: "To think, it's your first trip to the crystal pool!" Her mentor exclaimed, his emerald green eyes fixated upon his rookie in admiration. "You have grown so much since you became my rookie. I got to admit, I didn't think I would be sharing this brilliant tradition with you in a star season. You have truly become the next excellent shaman of the clan. I know you'll do great when I pass."

"Oh, don't talk about passing! I like you alive!" Hestia squeaked. "You're honestly the best mentor I could have asked for. You are passionate, encouraging, and you saved my life. Even when you had no faith in me, you somehow made it seem like you were a beaming parent. I see you like the father I never had...

"Well, come upon the waters and taste the star's brilliance." Her mentor cooed, stepping to the side. And so, Hestia ventured forward, stepping before the clear water. She took in a deep breath, her legs slowly giving out beneath her as the edges of the pool tickled her fur, the water slowly sweeping around her body as she entered her dreams.

And just like that, her final moments with her mentor passed.

-----

Hestia awoke several days later. The crystal pools venture had been vicious, and with all her energy drained following her session with staying upon the stars, she was left exhausted, slipping into a small coma. When she awoke, she heard yowls and loud thumps as rock struck the earth. She emerged from her medicine den, gazing forward in confusion. "Pip?! What's going on!?" She yowled, looking around desperately as she cried for her mentor.

"Hestia!" Pip cried from the other side of the clearing. Hestia gasped in relief, darting forward. She leaped to the side, standing beneath a large oak to avoid the meteors. "The... the Blight. They found us." Pip drew out, his breath shaky. Hestia looked over Pip in confusion, stepping to his flank.

"Hestia, you are breathless, and shaking. Where are you injured?" Hestia's eyes widened as Pip dropped to his stomach, slowly rolling onto his back. A large gash had torn through his belly, trailing upwards towards the chest and sternum. He had been side struck by a rock.

"What... No, no Pip, we need to get to the medicine den..." Hestia said, her body shaking.

"This is part of the dream you had, Hestia. The first night you were a shaman."

"Those big rocks I saw were the meteors? They never said anything about.. about killing you..." She cried, trying to drag Pip towards the medicine den.

"Hestia. Dear. The Crystal Pool will become my home. This wound is too deep, and even if you could get me to the medicine den, the infection would spread too much."

"The Blight will fall for this."

"Of course you will, Hestia. Good luck." He said with his last exhale.

And Hestia was once again lost, without purpose.

I did not expect meteors what. Anyways, poor Hestia. I hope she can find her way without her mentor. Congrats! ^w^

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me