Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #14 - Adopt (Closed)

Postby hawkfire102 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:55 pm

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by SurgeFire
This cat may not be traded until 11/12/2020

What does this cat do to relax?

Max. 250 words
Ends October 11th at 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Clan: (link)
Prompt:

Username: Surgefire
    Cat Name: Dacewhisper
    Clan: PineClan

Description: Dark grey cat with yellow eyes
    Edits: Standard: Short fur
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #14

Postby SurgeFire » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Username: SurgeFire
Name: Dacewhisper
Prompt:

Oh, he was a soft-spoken tomcat; not too unusual for his Clan - they weren't supposed to be too loud, anyways; secrecy was their specialty - but he longed for what made him relax.
He wasn't one to dwell too hard on the little things of life; the things that would make the usual cat relaxed - lounging in the sun (as if they could do that anyways around here), whatever - didn't, for him.

What he longed for was the rush of blood between his claws - that relaxed him - the knowledge that he bested his enemy? That soothed him more than any uneventful activity ever could.
All others thought he was strange; but he argues, as long as he knows they're out of danger... he's relaxed.

(123 words)
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Username: weegeestar5
Name: sootcall
Clan: the celestial nomads
Prompt:
Sootcall scrambled up the Meeting Pine, sitting beside Ebonystar.
"Are you sure launching an attack is wise?" They mewed, glancing at her.
"Very. Those rogues have grown far too comfortable near us." Her tail flicked as she spoke.
"What if cats get hurt?" They mewed.
"We have a healer."
"What if you get hurt?"
She looked exasperatedly at them. "We have a healer." She meowed firmly.
"What if we lose?"
She let out an exasperated growl. "Why must you always meddle and question my plans?" Her tail tip flicked irritably.
They grinned at her, not seeming concerned at aggravating their leader. "Because knowing your plans are sound helps me sleep at night, sister. So, meddle I must. It's relaxing." They purred, lightly nuzzling her.
She stared at them before lightly thwapping them with a sheathed paw. "With all that meddling I expect you to be well-rested for the attack tomorrow." She mewed; whiskers twitching.
They purred happily. "Of course, it'll be good to stretch my legs out." They mewed back. They touched their nose to their sister's nose before scrambling down onto the ground. They glanced up at their sister once more before entering their den. They could sleep soundly knowing she had thought this through.

[206 words]
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Username: ethium
      Name: crowfur
      Clan: yuccaclan
      Prompt: crowfur is a bit of the eccentric type, and though he doesn't show it around his clanmates for fear of being judged, he collects bones for fun and relaxation! Out in the desert, its easy to find dried out bones either from prey animals, or even predators. He likes to collect them, just because they're fun to play with and he likes to appreciate the life they used to live. He hides his collection near camp and visits and adds to his collection when he's feeling stressed. It's fun for him to imagine the life that the creature maybe used to have lived, and makes him feel more connected to the territory.
      [112 words ]
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #14 - Adopt

Postby allynabean » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:45 pm

Username: allynabean
    Name: slatewing
    Clan: mossclan
    Prompt: [227/250]

many cats preach about the thrill of the hunt, the adrenaline that courses through your veins, heartbeat rabbit-fast in your ears as you chase the rabbit through the grass. for slatewing, though, hunting is something else- it's relaxing, a moment to clear his mind and tune in to the sounds and sensations of the world around him, to pinpoint the sounds of a mouse rustling through the bushes. he chases, yes, as in the activity of hunting chasing your prey is almost unavoidable, but the stalking and the first, fateful pounce is his favorite part. his head quiets, his tail stills, and he focuses in on one thing and one thing only- the tantalizing prey in front of him.
      when slatewing is stressed, or worried, or anxious (which is much of the time, to be honest), he leaves camp and goes to find some small creature to hunt. actually catching the prey is relaxing in its own way as well, that satisfaction of a small body snapping beneath his jaws, knowing that he succeeded in his task and will having something to bring home to the camp that night.
      slatewing has built himself a reputation within the clan, the small and relatively unassuming warrior who hunts late into the night and always brings back far more prey than any other. he would have it no other way.
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:04 pm

SurgeFire wrote:Username: SurgeFire
Name: Dacewhisper
Prompt:

Oh, he was a soft-spoken tomcat; not too unusual for his Clan - they weren't supposed to be too loud, anyways; secrecy was their specialty - but he longed for what made him relax.
He wasn't one to dwell too hard on the little things of life; the things that would make the usual cat relaxed - lounging in the sun (as if they could do that anyways around here), whatever - didn't, for him.

What he longed for was the rush of blood between his claws - that relaxed him - the knowledge that he bested his enemy? That soothed him more than any uneventful activity ever could.
All others thought he was strange; but he argues, as long as he knows they're out of danger... he's relaxed.

(123 words)

Congrats! I really like that its an uncommon way of relaxation and with the writing, it fits his personality great!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #14 - Adopt

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:05 pm