Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #140

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Designed loosely based off a suggestion from TheSongOfTheStars and the contest idea from Sunlitsecrets.

What does this cat do when they feel scared? You have a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 500.
Ends in 3 hours at 11:09 am est.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #140

Postby Placebo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:05 pm

username: Placebo
name: Casper "Chio" Faolan
Link to thread: Lerwick
prompt:

The grind of the seed under his teeth was a comfort in this high-stress situation.

There was nothing he hated more than visiting new towns. All these new cats. New faces. New unknown variables.

He's already gone through 37 pistachios in his bag. That should leave him with roughly, ah... 54 left in the bag in his pouch. That's alongside the 3 large bags of 784 pistachios each in his travel case. 2352 plus 54, so that’s... 2406 in total. That should be enough, right? Maybe he should recount them, just in case.

Is it getting a bit hot in here?

Wait no, no, he's outside. It's-- tch.

He cracks open another seed. 38.

The unnatural quiet in the town is jarring as well. 39. He relaxes a bit.

He's tempted to get a drink of water due to the salt in his mouth, but then he'd have to ask for some. Hm. 40.

Oh, the mayor's coming his way. 41. Alright, alright. He can do this.

42. That's a lucky number, right?

"Bastion, was it? Pleased to meet you. You've requested an accountant from the capital to help with recent shipments. My name is Casper. Casper Faolan."

He outstretched his paw to meet the mayor's. Oh, it wasn’t even shaking that much. On dear was he being noticeable? Maybe he needed another seed—

The tom was quick to grasp Casper’s paw. The mayor didn’t smile, but the firm, gentle grip kept him at ease. “Pleased to meet you as well.”

...Maybe he didn’t need a seed quite so soon.
Last edited by Placebo on Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:53 pm

username: TheSongOfTheStars
name: Bryva
Link to thread: https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1145959
prompt:
Run.
Its always the first instinct.
The terror strikes deep into her heart like a bolt of lightening and Bryva's limbs move before she can think and she is flying through the trees, tears stinging even though she is barely aware of whether she is angry or scared or sad.
But before she ever gets far she always manages to get a hold of herself. To remember she is not weak, she is not spineless, she has fire at her beckoning.
When Bryva faces fear she struggles, she has to fight, has to sink her claws into the group to keep herself to falling to pieces.
The pit of her stomach aches, but she commands fire at the whim of her breath.
It may take every nerve in her body to keep her from collapsing from the fear, but Bryva Hayes is not one to ever let a problem rot away in the dark.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:50 pm

extended to 1 pm est tomorrow
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:05 pm

zooms while I have the chance
username: WolfTales
name: Candytuft
Link to thread: The Tempest's Hour
prompt:
Candytuft has only one thing on her mind when overcomes her mind: shrink and hide.

She is a relatively small cat, not unlike her tail, so she was always really great at hiding. It was what her mother taught her to do when hawks were around or if a fox wandered too close to their home.

Hide yourself and your scent.

So Candytuft would lower herself to the ground in some brush and make herself smaller than before if you thought it wasn't possible.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:58 pm

Placebo wrote:username: Placebo
name: Casper "Chio" Faolan
Link to thread: Lerwick
prompt:

The grind of the seed under his teeth was a comfort in this high-stress situation.

There was nothing he hated more than visiting new towns. All these new cats. New faces. New unknown variables.

He's already gone through 37 pistachios in his bag. That should leave him with roughly, ah... 54 left in the bag in his pouch. That's alongside the 3 large bags of 784 pistachios each in his travel case. 2352 plus 54, so that’s... 2406 in total. That should be enough, right? Maybe he should recount them, just in case.

Is it getting a bit hot in here?

Wait no, no, he's outside. It's-- tch.

He cracks open another seed. 38.

The unnatural quiet in the town is jarring as well. 39. He relaxes a bit.

He's tempted to get a drink of water due to the salt in his mouth, but then he'd have to ask for some. Hm. 40.

Oh, the mayor's coming his way. 41. Alright, alright. He can do this.

42. That's a lucky number, right?

"Bastion, was it? Pleased to meet you. You've requested an accountant from the capital to help with recent shipments. My name is Casper. Casper Faolan."

He outstretched his paw to meet the mayor's. Oh, it wasn’t even shaking that much. On dear was he being noticeable? Maybe he needed another seed—

The tom was quick to grasp Casper’s paw. The mayor didn’t smile, but the firm, gentle grip kept him at ease. “Pleased to meet you as well.”

...Maybe he didn’t need a seed quite so soon.

Winner!

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:16 am

oh bless ty rain! Love this caramel-drizzled kiddo<3
Placebo