Based on Click to view
Artist Divantae [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #37 - Winner Posted

Postby Divantae » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Simple edgy cat.

Username: mid-life
Name: bellamy "bell"
Link to thread: fleur-de-lis

For this prompt, tell me how they got their face scar! Or rather, what they tell other cats when they ask about it.
250 word limit, no extras

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Link to thread: (you can put n/a if you have no founder yet)
Prompt:

This ends on February 2nd! I'll post when it's closed.
Last edited by Divantae on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #37

Postby Sinful_Lies » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Username: Sinful_Lies
Name: Goosescar
Link to thread: Lostclan
Prompt:
(wip)

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:08 pm

Username: mid-life
    Name: bellamy "bell"
    Link to thread: fleur-de-lis
    Prompt:

a clanmate worriedly looked at the pink-ish red scar on bellamy's cream-colored face after he washed away the blood in a small puddle. " what happened, bell? " the cat purred, sitting next to him and pawing gently at bell's face." it was horrible! dreadfully horrible. " he described, dramatically. he pressed a paw to his face theatrically. " do tell, bell, do tell! " the cat listened carefully. " well... it was a bright morning. and i headed off to grab some breakfast... " he paused. " wait bell... you didn't follow chateau code. you know we aren't supposed to hunt in broad daylight " the cat said, shocked. " ah yes well you know. the stomach does what the stomach wants. ahem... anyway then i was suddenly caught in front of a hunter who had wandered in through the mansion's gates. it was horrible. he is not allowed within the duchess' estate uninvited! dreadful. so i did as everycat would do and protected the duchess' territory. i clawed at him once and then he slashed me with his knife. it’s was horrible.” he closed his eyes, as if reliving the pain. he peeked out of one eye to see the cat’s reaction. he knew it had only been the claws of a hound after his stupid mistake of going off for breakfast in the mid-morning that caused him this wound, but he stuck to his dramatic story. “ that’s horrible bell. i’m so sorry!! that must’ve been traumatic... “ bellamy nodded in reply. [246 / 250]
Last edited by Mid-life on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:55 pm

marki
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:15 am

Username: KittenGirl2005
Name: Badgerstripe
Link to thread: SummitClan
Prompt: "So, you want to hear about my scar? Well, it was three seasons ago. SummitClan was facing starvation, and I knew that I had to do something about it. I'd heard of a group of vicious foxes that kept a pile of prey stored away, near the Guardian Mountains.

"I traveled quickly, making my way past the dangerous T'loki River and through the Cataclysm. Sure enough, as soon as I reached the foothills of the Guardian Mountains, I saw them. Three huge foxes were guarding a pile of prey bigger than I was. The leader snarled at me, glaring at me with his dark, empty eyes.

"I charged at the foxes, calling upon my electrical powers to beat them. I shocked one good, and it turned tail, but there were still two others waiting for me. I glanced up at them and gulped, knowing that my power needed time to recharge.

"The foxes didn't need any time, however. The leader leaped at me, scoring his claws across my face. I tried my best to escape, but he pinned me down by my tail and held me fast.

"Then I realized that Aspenstar had followed me. She struck the ground with her paws and trapped the second fox with a cage of branches. The lead fox was distracted just long enough for me to strike it with my lightning.

"They ran off, whining like little pups, and Aspenstar and I carried our stash home."

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:42 am

Username: elyhria
    Name: venus
    Link to thread: n/a
    Prompt: she wanted a story to tell. more than anything, she wanted something interesting to say when she got those same couple of questions, over and over. what happened to your face? how'd you get the scar? something that would satisfy the curiosity those feel when looking at her. she recites scenarios on how it happened. that maybe her family was attacked by a rogue coyote. that as she was warding him off, he managed to catch her across the face. or maybe that her clan was on the brink of starvation, too weak to hunt. venus took it upon herself to sneak into the houses that lined the outskirts of their territory. as she made her way towards the house, she caught the butt end of god knows what as it came hurling out of the hands of a two-leg and directly at her face.

unfortunately, those weren't the truth. those and the hundreds of other stories that she often plays over in her mind, tempting herself to tell them as if they were real. instead, whenever someone asks, she always says that she doesn't want to talk about it. because in reality, when everyone is expecting some heroic story, she can't tank her reputation by letting them know the truth. that she awoke with a spider on her face, and in her surprise and haste to get it off, still half asleep, she caught herself across the muzzle with her unsheathed claws and gave the scar to herself.
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:51 am

I'll be ending this in 12ish hours at 7 PM EST so get any last minute forms in today!
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:21 pm

Alright, I loved the entries for this contest a lot! Outlandish stories and such always get me.

I'll be awarding an RU (runner up) to elyhria! PM me with what you'd like to see and I'll make a cat for ya. I really liked the real reason she got the scar lol, I for sure would've reacted the same.

The winner is mid-life! I liked the dramatic attitude of Bell a lot. Congrats!
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #37 - Winner Posted

Postby Mid-life » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:47 pm

thank you so much! i will take care of my dramatic baby!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #37 - Winner Posted

Postby hellevi » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:49 pm

congrats mid-life!!!! and thank you so much for the runner up :,)
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me