Re: WME: Sooty pangare flaxen tobiano chestnut

Postby .Hot Potatoe. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Username: Fireflii123
Equid name:Romeno
Row-me-o
Height: 13.3hh
Personality:Romeno is a very laid back stallion that doesn't have a care in the world. Free spirited he is, sometimes he likes to be rambunctious and tends to get in trouble allot even at 4 years old, but still keeps his manners. He can be a picky boy at times especially when it comes to food. WIP

Quote/saying:
.Hot Potatoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atheon » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Username: xMarker
Equid name: Alikhan (Means 'ruler' in Kazakh)
Personality: Fierce and brave. He often cares about himself and thinks he is the ruler of everyone. Alikhan doesn't care if someone suffers and he doesn't have many close friends. He often travels alone and thinks he is the most important.
Quote/saying: "Victory is everything. There is no glory in surrender." -Silverhawk
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Username: Sno Leopard
Equid name: Strawberry, nicknamed Strabbs
Personality: Strabbs is a know-it-all. He thinks he knows everything, when really the most he knows is the definition of the word "obstreperous". Although he isn't that prickly, he cares a lot about others' feelings about him --- he thinks he a much higher-class equid than he really is. Many, many equids are annoyed by him, and he either doesn't care or doesn't know it. Incredibly stubborn, it is impossible to win an argument against him.
However, Strabbs has many good qualities as well. To keep up with being a know-it-all, he loves to learn new things and will share his factoids with you if you ask nicely. He likes to help people--- even though his definition of "help" is a little off.
Quote/saying: "The secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" ---Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Last edited by Pyromaniacal on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Username: WildHorse32
Equid name: Jonah
Personality: To Equids that Jonah has never met yet before, treat him as if he were a Jock. He seems to attract allot of attention, by just walking into the same field of other Equids. Although Jonah just isn't the type whose really into drawing all of the attention. Jonah is more of a laid back, relaxed, and willing to be around just about any Equids who are willing to be around him.
What does annoy him the most is, when others drag attention to their selves on purpose, known as the "show offs." Other than that, it is very hard to annoy this fello, and easy to befriend, as long as your not faking that is.
Quote/saying:
"Make Peace with your past,
so it doesn't spoil your present."
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Username: WajaGirl
Equid name: Melponene [named after the Greek muse and minor planet; nicknamed Mel]
Personality: Mel is a very shy equid. He is always made fun of for his stuttering and shaking, which commonly occurs when someone gets to close or talks to him. Because of this, he tries to avoid making friends and is always ducking away from society. He knows that eventually it will catch back up to him, but he continues to choose not to deal with it.
Quote/saying:
"The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly."
-William Wordsworth

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Username: iShame
Equid name: Voltaire
Personality: In short; cloudy, brooding, sneaky, sly, and divergent.
A base for what can be seen from a first meeting, Voltaire, or Volt, can be sen as a mysterious bachelor; not looking to settle with a mare and a herd, nor seeking comfort in others as another would, or could. Though he has noticed that occasionally his looks will rouse a females attention, they are quickly dismissed by his severely sadistic nature, and knack for saying all the wrong things at the right time. If a mare can get past this first meeting, and Voltaire doesn't seem to dislike her, or him, to any big extent as he usually does; they can see that he's a bit sweeter on the inside; meaning that he'll go to any length to protect what he likes. It is not in him, and will most likely never be, for him to fall for any one mare; thus usually ending any relationship a mare and him could have before that moment. He likes to say that he just isn't interested in foals, and has never had one, but he yearns for a young mind to craft and fold in his own image, but he also desires for them to be sound of mind, so it would not turn out like him mentally.
Quote/saying: "A free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular." - Adlai Stevenson
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expresso. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Username:Expresso.

Equid name: Rouge (or Rogger)

Personality: Rogger is old fashioned. His has high intelligence and learns very quickly. He also can adapt to different environment in a short amount of time and most everyone love him. He tries to joke at times, but he is just so serious and so old fashioned that the jokes aren't funny. However, his friends laugh anyways because he is just so adorable, trying to make everyone laugh. Sometimes, Rogger can take things too seriously, making it hard for his friends to play a prank on him.

Quote/saying:"It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it about learning to dance in the rain"
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cleave » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:07 am

Username:
TheLastGalaxy
Equid name:
Argo.
The name Argo means faithful, intelligent and brave in battle.
Personality:
Argo is exactly what his name means. He has an optimistic, brave and courageous aura about him. His attitude is addicting and he's a great Equid to be around. Though he is full of life, he is short-tempered and blames everything on himself. He's somewhat oblivious towards his surroundings and new Equids. He thinks everyone as equal and isn't quick to judge one by there looks and attitude. He enjoys others company and loves the sunrise.
Quote/saying:
"You only have one life, but if you live it right... one is enough."
╔════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Link Link ۞ Link Link
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚════════════════╝
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orca-xing » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:44 am

Username: Autoisadog
Equid name: Hawkeye (Hawk)
Personality:
Hawk is a quite outgoing equid. He loves to be around other WME's, even when they don't like him that much. He enjoys being with his friends, and playing out in the large fields. His favorite thing is adventure, and discovering the unknown. He is very impatient, and wants to just run as fast as he could. Hawk usually stays in a large field, since he doesn't exactly like being in the cramped forest, surrounded by trees. Now, Hawk isn't a fully, happy go-lucky WME. He hates when other horses gets on his nerves, and usually complains. When he is in a tight spot, he freaks out, and gets upset. Another good thing about him is that he calms down very easily. This also means he HATES saying sorry, and wants others to say it first.
Quote/saying:
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing" -Helen Keller

Orca. teen. she/her
    I love movies
    & horseback riding

orca-xing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 am

Username: Arrows
Equid Name: Sethos [ancient god of chaos and storms]
Personality: Sethos is a sporadic and obstrepous young stallion. He is fiery and chaotic. This Equid finds no need for order, and often has a mind full of insanity. Sethos is often blind in decisions, and very insensible. He seems to always have something to say, and nothing is indisputable to him. Argumentative and hot-headed, Sethos is true to his name. He is like a whirlwind, a storm! Sethos is idiosyncratic and seen as rather odd. He is unique and limitless. Sethos sees no barriers, and isn't deterred by anything. If Sethos wants something, oh, he's gonna get it. Sethos almost never makes sense, and things always seem logical only to him. Sethos is a different type of stallion, a different type of chaos.
Quote/saying: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote: "Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting."
Last edited by Arrows on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me