Range Trotter #495 by LivingLethal

Based on Click to view
Artist LivingLethal [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #495

Postby LivingLethal » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

To enter for this trotter, please share a picture of your pet! If you don't have one or aren't comfortable sharing, share a picture of a breed/animal you'd like to own one day.
End Date: June 8

Username: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ Tippin' Trees
Barn Name: Timber

Height: 12.3hh
Eye Color: Moss
Phenotype: Chestnut tobiano with cat tracks
Genotype: ee Aa ToTo

Last edited by LivingLethal on Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #495

Postby acronymm » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:16 am

Username: acronymm
Show Name: BA Deep Devotion
Barn Name: Birdie
Halter Color: eye color
Prompt: my girl hazel. she turns 4 this year, in october. she's been down recently since the loss of her best friend, but hopefully things will make a turn around soon<3

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:42 am

Username: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ Tippin' Trees
Barn Name: Timber
Halter Color: tree/leaf themed
Prompt:
I couldn't pick just one...so here's a few <3

what a handsome boyo

little, baby Timber 😭😭

he just couldn't hold his head up any more 😴
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p0ssum » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:45 am

Username: Arlo :')
Show Name: Hooves Of Thunder
Barn Name: Zeus
Halter Color: Artists choice
Prompt:

My adorable bunny, Bernie

My gorgeous oldest rabbit, Squiggles
p0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:59 am

Username: charlieputh
    Show Name: tbd
    Barn Name: tbd
    Halter Color: some type of green!
    Prompt:
    here is my chihuahua named holly now at almost two years old and here she is as a baby [tiny ears!!]
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:14 am

Username: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Reaching for Lions
    Barn Name: Nemean (Nem)
    Halter Color: Eye color! <3 love mossy tones
    Prompt: Mister Georgre, commonly referred to as Georgie Porgie, Dapper George, Big George or Mister Meister. He’s my super long, both body and in leg, orange tabby that was given to me as a present due to me being a bit lonely after moving out. (I couldn’t take my old girl with me when I did.) Handsome fellow he is, and he’s very anti-camera. It’s very difficult to get a good photo of him, because when he sees you’ve got the camera ready his ears flip sideways and his eyes narrow into a look that says “can you not”. Lol He’s definitely a gentlemen at heart, though. <3
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Username: PrincessAlexis
Show Name: Lux Stars' Down with the Ship
Barn Name: Captain
Halter Color: Matching his eyes
Prompt:

Zeke and Xavi.jpg
Zeke and Xavi.jpg (166.84 KiB) Viewed 171 times

Zeke loves to cuddle with Xavi. Zeke is a 13 year old red sesame Shiba Inu. He used to be a show dog but had to retire due to allergies affecting the condition of his coat. He now spends his days relaxing with me and also watching birds build nests in the trees.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:39 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Show Name: BV's Cortieous Dawn
Barn Name: Canela (Spice/Cinnamon; Spanish)
Halter Color: Same as eyes! <3
Prompt: I have four pets currently! Max (Male; 4 years old this july; English bunny mix in picture; got him in Honduras), Kiara (Female; 2 1/2 years old; Mutt mix but part pitbull; also from Honduras), Harley (Male; 5 years old; Black lab x German shepherd; from Washington D.C), and Angel. (Female; 17 years old; Corgi mutt; from Brazil).

I'm going to tell you about my best boyo, Maximus Prime! (Max for short)
Max was rescued from the food market in Honduras by my mom as they were selling him to raise, breed, and then eat as I'm sure you can assume. Max was about two-three months old when my mom brought him home for my 9th birthday. It was a complete surprise so I was incredibly happy and excited to start owning a bun! I didn't know much at the time besides the basic since I never got the chance to study bunnies before my mom so kindly bought me one. My mom decided to buy one more rabbit, a brown doe (unknown breed), from the same market. Zoey and Max imidiently bonded. But... um... there was a difficult problem I forgot to mention in the begging. Now, you know Max is a boy, right? Well, the seller said he was a girl. We first named him Daisy. Yeah. Let that sink in for a moment. Okay, so they NEVER had babies, not to worry! But we did end up getting "Daisy" fixed and changed his name to Max as it was much more fitting for obvious reasons. He became blind in his left eye although we brought him to the vet, no one really knows how that happened. Max, at the age of 1, had his best friend pass away. It hit him hard. Zoey was always a semi-wild rabbit at heart (Max is the complete opposite). He is now 4 and living happily and healthy!
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:55 am

Username: Exotica.
Show Name: Athena's Brainchild
Barn Name: Annabeth
Halter Color: Chocolate Brown [#371300]
Prompt: I didn't know which pupper to choose...
Arya my 1.5 year old Husky/Malamute/Samoyed mix that was saved last year from a large cruelty seizure a few hours from my house.
Nymeria the 6 year old Husky that my sister managed to smuggle back into the house when she moved back home during college.
Voodoo my 9 year old Husky - my original baby! She's been through a lot with me and has my entire heart!
Zeus the 6 year old Pitt mix that my mom adopted after we lost our golden to cancer. My mom was on a trip to the grocery store, took a quick stop at the humane society - with no intention of adopting - and brought him home!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coaliev » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:13 am

Username: coaliev
    Show Name: Quattro Salti in Padella
    Barn Name: Findus
    Halter Color: eye color <3
    Prompt: <3
    fun fact: this majestetic lionlike creature is named after a frozen food brand cx
coaliev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me