Re: Heartcatch Halloween! || Auntie Appletun's Autumn Abode

Postby lucas tazmily » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:41 pm

Username + ID: lucas tazmily + 875293
Archive: boop
Previous Post: here
Day: 13
Choice of Ingredients: flavor - apples / color - ginger root / aroma - gold fruit / charm - volbeat shimmer
Bake!:

alfie rushed home as fast as it could; it was so excited to start baking this pie. even though this was the first time alfie had even baked, or even cooked something moderately complicated at all, alfie knew it was going to turn out perfect.

first, alfie started with the crust. all pies had to start with this, or else they would probably just fall apart. since alfie had no idea how to make crust, he was luckily able to find a hidden cooking kit of non-expired crust in the back of the hallway closet, the okay brand brand that had came from the nearby store. if you were to ask why it was there, not even alfie would know. the crust was then cooked, and after a little wait, the crust became all formed and delicious. prior to the cooking, i put into the pie tin xe had received from auntie. it was pretty large, compared to the wurmple, but this only made alfie even more excited for baking this pie.

the first ingredient alfie put in were the apples. using a tiny knife, alfie chopped up the apples with a surprising amount of skill. they were going to take up most of the space in the pie, so he made sure to cut up as many apples as he was able to before his many limbs started to get tired. alfie next neatly placed these apples into the pie crust.

next was the ginger root, which was used for color. depending on how much was used, the end result would either be yellow or orange. alfie decided to use only a little bit in hopes of a nice yellow color. it honestly didn't matter which of the two colors the pie ended up becoming, for both would match the ingredient used for the aroma.

speaking of the aroma, a few pieces of gold fruit were added in order to add a citrus scent. considering this was an apple flavored pie, the wurmple hoped to fool many pokemon with this cool strategy.

last but not least, a pinch of volbeat shimmer was added on top of the other ingredients to get the pie to glow. alfie planned on also adding some on the top of the pie once it was fully cooked, but for now this amount would make the pie glow from the inside.

with all the ingredients added, it was time to add the top crust of the pie and stick it in the oven. after that, alfie decided to go run around in the grass for a little while before the pie was got done. a watched pie never bakes, as alfie's mom always said. or maybe alfie's mom didn't say that. who knows.

before long, the pie was done. vibrating with excitement, it smelled absolutely heavenly. auntie was going to love it. the wurmple then sprinkled a bit more volbeat shimmer on top, found a wagon to put the pie in, and ran off to show it to the drampa.

[505 words]

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Florida » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:00 pm

Username + ID#: Agent Florida + 761549
Archive: <3
Day: 12
Choice of Ingredients: Flavor - Rhubarb /Color- Apicot Berry /Aroma - Curled Bean Pod Paste/Charm - Custard
Bake!: (404 words)

May-Reo and Salvia worked hard to help Auntie bake a pie, choosing only the most interesting ingredients (at least to them) for it. Who knew it was so challenging to make a pie-- these 2 didn't, considering it's their trainer that does the majority of the cooking. Thankfully, the ingredients did not cost anything more than than their hard work and time; they don't have much of an allowance and what they do get, they spend on other things.

May-Reo on supplies for traveling and Salvia on shiny trinkets, if not snacks and candies.

The two of them are excited to see how their pie turns out. The two of them switched between who had choice of what ingredient: May-Reo picked the flavor and color while Salvia picked the aroma and charm. May-Reo wanted something tarty and blue seems like such an odd color for a pie, which is why he wanted it for the one him and Salvia were making. Salvia on the other hand, had more conventional pie ingredient choices with custard and bean paste; both of which you could see as pie ingredients.

The two of them thank Auntie for the opportunity and for showing them both how to make a pie; something that they'll be doing more of in the future with their trainer. After bringing back the ingredients, mixing them together almost seemed anti-climatic, considering it did not involve fighting wild Pokemon for ingredient collecting rights.

The two of them worked together on dough, adding the wet ingredients to the dry, and they took turns rolling it out to form the pie crust. Auntie showed them how to cut designs into the top crust dough, May-Reo wanted spooky ghosts for the Halloween and Salvia did not care the least, as long as the pie was good.

By the time they were working on the pie filling, Auntie was used to the amount of mess the two of them made while mixing wet ingredients; thankfully they had the foresight to make sure to bring spare ingredients. Auntie spent most of her free time cleaning up after them, some how they had even managed to splatter filling on the ceiling. There was something endearing about how earnestly they were working towards baking a pie.

After assembling the pie, the easiest step was waiting for it bake properly, which Auntie let the two of them have a snack break with hot chocolate.

I am just here to enjoy myself with my friends and various closed species <3
Agent Florida + 761549
She / Her / They / Them

Storkattens ||
Selrosvo || Goobies || Heartcatch

Storkatten Storage || Heartcatch Lore
Agent Florida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver Hohojiro » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:24 pm

Username + ID: Aria of Sorrow 1005622
Archive: here!
Day: 11
Choice of Ingredient(s): Flavor: Pumpkin/Color: Ginger Root (orange)/Aroma: Ratticate Claw (Nutmeg and Ginger)/Charm: Gracidea Flower (generous)
Bake!:

At last. At last. It has all finally come together, and Rosie is ready to bake her perfect pie – an orange pumpkin pie, with the aroma of ginger and nutmeg and a generous charm. She can’t even be sad she missed her cinnamon earlier, not when color and aroma add matching notes of ginger to her pie. It has all come together so perfectly, and even with her mix-match of ingredients, Rosie is sure – this pie will be perfect.

She can’t just make it at home in her own kitchen, though. She sort of wishes she could, because she’s used to doing all her cooking and baking in that kitchen, so she knows where everything is. But this is a pie for Auntie, to help replenish the stock of pies that had been so cruelly stolen from her, and Auntie had promised to help bake the pie besides. It would be rude to spit on that sort of generosity.

So she takes her ingredients to Auntie’s, where dozens of other bakers are already gathered to work on their own pies, or with freshly baked pies, a mountain of dishes in the sink being washed and dried by some pokemon who’d either already finished their pies and were trying to help out in a different way, or perhaps hadn’t come to bake at all and simply wanted to help out another way. Well, it didn’t matter why. She’s here now, and she gets her own bowl from one of them while Auntie flits around the kitchen, too old now to be racing around for ingredients but clearly still spritely enough to lend a hand to everyone who’d never baked before, or who were mixing and matching their ingredients and wanted some tips, or just were delighted to accept a baker’s assistant. Well, good to know. Rosie unpacks her ingredients and gets to work.

She’s barely gotten into her work when there’s a presence behind her, a soft hoo hoo! that nearly startles her out of her skin. “Would you like some help, dearie?” Auntie asks, and for a moment Rosie bristles, almost turns her down-

…But. Well. She was the one asking, here. She was offering. It couldn’t hurt to let her help now, could it? “Sure,” she says, and Auntie falls in alongside her to help, and – well – it certainly does go quicker with an assistant.

Soon, all that’s left is putting the pie in the oven, and after that all Rosie can do is wait for it to bake.
Image____________

__________Image
Princey/Arthur | He/Him | Art Shop

You are yourself. There's no one else you could be.

Sauceclan
| |
Shiver Hohojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:35 pm

Username + ID: nindroidzane + 996925
Archive: xx
Previous Post: xx
Choice of Ingredients: Flavor - Bananas/Color - Ginger Root/Aroma - Sweet Wood/Charm - Chopple Berry
Bake!:
"PIE TIME!" Basil grinned, pouring the ingredients they'd stacked up in their Auntie-loaned bag haphazardly over the table. They were all super warm, and mostly stained very orange, but that was probably fine - they were all going into the same pie anyway, right?

Wisp shot them a little glare, twitching an ear. "Did you have to scream about it, though?"

"No." Basil grinned at them teasingly. "But it felt like I should. This has got to be, like, the most effort anybody's ever put into a pie, I think we deserve to yell about it a little."

"Auntie's not even here yet." Wisp ran a paw over their ear, looking generally irritated. Basil rolled their eyes - way to suck the fun out of their awesome pie.

"You make it sound like she LEFT." Basil rummaged around, looking for bowls and the like. "She's only in the garden, she'll probably be back in, like, five seconds."

"Then why don't you wait five seconds before you start rummaging through all her things?"

Basil flicked a tail dismissively at them, bundling the ingredients clumsily into a bowl. "I'm sure we can start. Why not? What could possibly happen?"

"I'm sorry we nearly set your kitchen on fire, Auntie." Basil scuffed a paw against the - thankfully not sooty - kitchen floor.

"We?" Wisp glared at them, but Basil ignored them, because it wasn't like they'd done anything to stop them, really. Other than telling them to wait, but. Did that really count?"

Auntie looked perplexed, and Basil understood why, probably. Like, they were a grass type. And not prone to setting things on fire, honest. It was just that they weren't prone to baking things, or using kitchen appliances, or that smoke isn't supposed to billow out of your pie.

"Don't fret, dearie, it's alright." Auntie gave them a small pat on their guilty drooping (smokey) head. She glanced at the still smoking attempt at the pie. "I believe we can salvage this."

Basil perked up. They could still have pie? Nobody was mad? They looked at Wisp, who still actually looked pretty mad, but maybe they'd get over it once they tasted their slightly crisp pie. The air smelled like burning cinnamon already...

And by the time it was actually done, the air smelled like not burning cinnamon, which was a much more pleasant scent. Wisp had even helped, believe it or not, and consequently looked like a huge puffy orange thanks to those roots. They didn't say anything about that, of course - Wisp looked in a pretty good mood for once, thanks to the power of pie.

Also, they wanted to be able to actually taste that pie, after being pelted in the face with bananas and hiking up mountains for it, rather than provoking Wisp into sending them into the sixth dimension.

No, that could wait for another day. Right now... it was finally pie time.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:55 pm

Username + ID: Westsparrow 951487
Archive: X
Previous Post: here!
Choice of Ingredients: Flavor - pumpkin/Color - ginger root/Aroma - figgy berry/Charm - custard
Bake!:
"Hey uh, Chester, could I have a little help here?"
"Sure," Chester looked up from where he was taking the berries they had gotten not too long ago out of the cupboard, only to see the horrifying mess Champ had created.
"Champ! Oh my Arceus, did you even read the cookie instructions auntie left for us?! Not the seeds- the seeds don't go in the pie!" He put the bowl down on the counter and raced to his friends side to remove the mixer before Champ could mash the entire pumpkin, seeds and stem and all, into the bowl.
"Haha," Champ laughed, a bit embarassed as the mixer was confiscated from him by his concerned best friend. "I guess I'm not a great cook, huh? I feel like you should be doing all of the baking, I'm awful at this!"
"Hey, Auntie says this should be a team effort! So I'm making you bake. But! You need to read the ingredients, Champ!"
"Hey, you sound like my mom!"
"Get to work removing those seeds from the bowl, Champy!"
Through giggles and unfortunate mistakes, the two managed to prepare the pumpkin part of the pie and were now presented with the issue of remembering what Auntie had said about the figgy berries and ginger root.
"Was it 'make sure not to add too much ginger root' or 'make sure not to add too much figgy berry'?" Champ questioned.
"Erm. Well, both ginger and the berries are super spicy, so we shouldn't put too much of either!" Chester told him.
"But what if it's like 'only one berry' or something? What if its too spicy?"
"The custard makes up for that, remember? It will even out the spices."
Champ blinked at Chester for what seemed like a minute straight, then broke into a laugh.
"What?!" Exclaimed a flustered Chester as his friend laughed.
"You're such a nerd!"
"H-hey! Shut up and get back to work!" Chester exclaimed, poking him in the shoulder.
In the end, they ended up adding in three figgy berries, and added a little bit more sugar to their pie mixture just to be safe.
They looked on in wonder and awe as they blended the ginger root extract they'd gotten from the ginger root into the mixture and their pie became a gorgeous orange color.
Once blended, they poured it into the pan and watched the mixture smooth out into the perfect looking orange pumpkin pie.
"Ready?"
"Ready!"
And so they placed it into the oven and set the timer.

An hour or so later, with the smell of spicy figgy berry and pumpkin wafting through the "Auntie! Auntie look! We finished our pie!" Champ and Chester held out the pie to the appletun. It was a pumpkin-perfect orange, smelled a little on the spicy side, but also carried with it the subtle smell of sweet pumpkin if one were to smell it up close, and topped with a.. Messy but delicious looking spread of custard. It seems they didn't quite understand what topping the pie with custard meant, but it certainly seemed like something worth trying!
Pie complete!
[525 words]

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:00 pm

POSTS MAY NO LONGER BE EDITED! PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR FINAL PROMPTS OR THEY MAY BE VOIDED!!

❣❣❣ wrote:
What's this?? Your Cider seems to have attracted a wild pokemon!

[Sweet Cider] has attracted an [Appletun MYO]!

[Tart Cider] has attracted a [Flapple MYO]!

[Applin Cider] has attracted an [Applin MYO]!

Happy Heart-o-ween!

[5 Prompts Complete]
Phew!
What an amazing time~
I hope you enjoyed baking with me!

It's not often that I get company
while cooking, hoo-hoo!
I've set your pie up to cool on the windowsil~

Try not to touch it while it cools,
there will be plenty of time to eat!

Hmm... On second thought-
Maybe keep an eye on the pie..
I wouldn't want something to happen yet again~

No time to bake another after all!

[3 Prompts Complete]

I appreciate you gathering up the ingredients!

Hmm... Not quite enough to make a pie...

How about we have a snack instead?
Hoo-hoo, don't worry about it,
Auntie never lets a guest go without something sweet!

You can either leave your ingredients with me or take them as you go.
I have quite the pantry for dried goods~
I'm sure I could figure something to do with these!

[You receive 10 Candy Corn from Auntie!]

[2 or Less Prompts Complete]

I appreciate you gathering up the ingredients!

Hmm... Not quite enough to make a pie...

How about we have a snack instead?
Hoo-hoo, don't worry about it,
Auntie never lets a guest go without something sweet!

You can either leave your ingredients with me or take them as you go.
I have quite the pantry for dried goods~
I'm sure I could figure something to do with these!

[You receive 5 Candy Corn from Auntie!]

Thank you to everyone who was participating! I hope you enjoyed visiting Auntie Appletun's Autumn Abode!
Now that prompt submission is over, I am pleased to announce that each pie will go home to your pokemon... With a new friend!

Each event pokemon will be based off the pie you made and have different quirks in their design, influenced by what ingredients attracted them! Please be patient as I work through these pokemon the following week <3

There will be a few randomized "pies" as giveaways, Tatsu approved <3

Cheers! And of course, Happy Halloween! >:3c

POSTS MAY NO LONGER BE EDITED! PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR FINAL PROMPTS OR THEY MAY BE VOIDED!!
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Auntie Appletun's Autumn Abode - Recap

Postby Velot » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:58 pm

Velot wrote:
Hello! Thank you all so much for participating with me this event!
I have below ALL earned prizes from my booth! <3

If you catch a mistake on your earnings, PLEASE Dm me or quote reply (Snip the quote short please) with links to missed posts, or anything that needs a fixing!

First on the lists are items that you'll be able to find in your archive soon!
Secondly are "non-archiveable" meaning I'll be posting and DMing you with a link to it once it's ready for you <3

Have a splendid November everyone!!

ARCHIVEABLE ITEMS

You have claimed your [Applin Cider]!
[Applin MYO]

alpha Snowdust 938800
Aria of Sorrow 1005622
bakuraas. + 876991
Blightcaller 1014503
Deercan | 776756
Dragonheart48 | 783708
witchingdreamons [145925]
eonduo + 1005105
Frisco #378105
~Icing~ 1023578
imperials + 644509
knickknacks + 815546
Malivolentia 821482
.✰Mewo✰. - 743438
mrrp 1041602
nindroidzane + 996925
PotatoPup +1018280
NightMareRose + 761033
seiku88 + 414623
{smug lemon} + 693258
snailshoes + 377017
strawberry crepe + 976487
Sylvexi + 765699
sylvender + 372186
Takoz (1019748)
Tickles! #1029512
Wretched.felidae + 810686
Wyvern Queen Kym (416790)**
You have claimed your [Sweet Applin Cider]!
[Appletun MYO]

Agent Florida + 761549
Arthermyst + 28576
BadgerBuddies 68823
BoopleSnoot221 - 996929
centipedes 596469
coolrat 1032639
cyan cat + 1028277
Div 965999
dragonstars+865902
Fairixia + 664608
Griff 254592
Wyvern Queen Kym (416790)
lovage + 817593
mikey + 825248
P0LYPH0NIE + 578622
rabbit... 45716
redtruck 701230
The-Creative-Sketchy #1043210
soras + 814024
SonOfStarGod 639144
SunstonePhoenix - 735859
thekraken 76663
Velot + 593353
yeena 393452
Zoruna ( 928953 )

You have claimed your [Tart Applin Cider]!
[Flapple MYO]

blizzard180//1026652
dragoness129 + 3218
Eevee55 + 1033286
FeatheredLocust 1004515
Fuzzyfurball1 + 736863
kiffell 719447
lucas tazmily + 875293
metal sonic 1001347
Moonpaw8033 + 92701
NightWolf950 - 34891
nio 144488
Rondell (4680)
Rosi + 981273
selkirks - 1025753
sleuth + 939322
smoothie_strawberry I 996330
stan. + 693205
Swishy & Broken #104983
PikachuTori25 - 47866
Uni-core + 1051196
Queen Vivane 4075783
Westsparrow 951487

----------
You got 1 Candy Corn!

{smug lemon} + 693258
Agent Florida + 761549
Griff 254592
knickknacks + 815546
P0LYPH0NIE + 578622
Queen Vivane 4075783
redtruck 701230
sleuth + 939322
SonOfStarGod 639144
soras + 814024
stan. + 693205
Swishy & Broken #104983
The-Creative-Sketchy #1043210
Wretched.felidae + 810686
Wyvern Queen Kym (416790)
You got 2 Candy Corn!

Alec_Cat — 1051390
alpha Snowdust 938800
dragoness129 + 3218
Dragonheart48 | 783708
Eevee55 + 1033286
mrrp 1041602
nindroidzane + 996925
PikachuTori25 - 47866
rabbit... 45716
SunstonePhoenix - 735859
Uni-core + 1051196
You got 3 Candy Corn!

Arthermyst + 28576
Aundonia | 987410
BadgerBuddies 68823
bakuraas. + 876991
Fuzzyfurball1 + 736863
Rondell (4680)
snailshoes + 377017
Tickles! #1029512
witchingdreamons [145925]
Zoruna ( 928953 )

Fairixia + 664608
5 CC For 2 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 4
Day 3

Wretched.Felidae + 810686
10 CC For 3 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 10
Day 3
Day 2

eonduo + 1005105
5 CC For 1 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 11
Day 10

Day 8

div + 965999
15 CC For 4 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 10
Day 10
Day 7
Day 2

Moonpaw8033 + 92701
Day 2
Day 2

Malivolentia + 821482
2 CC For 1 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 3

Arthermyst + 28576
For Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 8
Day 5

Snailshoes +
2 CC For 1 Finished Auntie prompt
Day 7

Sylvexi + 765699
Day 4
Day 2

P0LYPH0NIE + 578622
25 CC For 7 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 3
Day 2

Selkirks + 1025753
2 CC For 1 Finished Auntie Prompt
Day 2

Blightcaller + 1014503
Day 2

Centipeedes + 596469
Day 2

Chaoticbeing + 978830
Day 2

NON-ARCHIVEABLE "ITEMS"

Westsparrow + 951487
Spicy Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Custard

nindroidzane + 996925
Bannana-Cinnamon pie with Chopple Berry

Aria of Sorrow + 1005622
Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Pie with Gracidea Flower

Agent Florida + 761549
Blue Swirl Rubarb Pie with Vanilla Bean Custard

lucas tazmily + 875293
Glowing Ginger-Apple Pie with Citrus Zest

dragoness129 + 3218
Black Glowing Peach Pie with Cinnamon Bark

Takoz + 1019748
Yellow Strawberry Cream Pie with Citrus Zest

kitsukami + 923925
Minty Cinnamon-Apple Pie with Gracidea Flower

BoopleSnoot221 + 996929
Minty Pumpkin Cream Pie

AsphianDreamer + 808486
Floral Strawberry Coffee-Fluff Pie

mrrp 1041602
Glowing Floral Pink Peach Pie

{smug lemon} + 693258
Glowing Golden Cinnamon-Pumpkin Pie

Eevee55 + 1033286
Floral Coffee Cherry Pie with Gracedia Flower

mikey + 825248
Pink Vanilla-Peach Pie with Gracidia Flower

alpha snowdust + 938800
Glowing White Key-Lime Pie with Citrus Zest

lovage + 817593
Glowing Minty Crystal-Strawberry Pie

Spiced Black Cherry Pie with Cream

redtruck + 701230
Gourmet Green Blackberry-Vanilla Pie

kiffell + 719447
Fluffy-Sweet Blackberry [Moss] Pie

SunstonePhoenix + 735859
"Ghostly" Fluffy-Sweet Rhubarb and [Moss] Pie

SonOfStarGod + 639144
Green Rhubarb and Cramberry Pie with Chopple Berry

Uni-core + 1051196
Gourmet Pink Cinnamon-Rhubarb Pie

seiku88 + 414623
White Peach [Moss] Pie with Gracidea Flower

Fuzzyfurball1 + 736863
Floral Pinkie Peach Custard Pie

dragonstars + 865902
Minty Blackberry Pie with Chocolate Shavings

Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790
Coffee and Cinnamon-Apple Pie with Gracidia Flower

Rondell + 4680
Spiced Ruby Pecan Divinity Pie

Infernal Parade + 880414
Floral Green Strawberry Divinity Pie

coolrat + 1032639
Saffron Spiced Rhubarb Pie with Chopple Berry

Tickles! + 1039512
White Pumpkin Zest Pie with Gradidea Flower

stan. + 693205
Black Coco-nutty Apple-Divinity Pie

PikachuTori25 + 47866
Pink Floral Apple Pie with Gradidea Flower

Bakuraas. + 876991
Golden Cinnamon-Apple Pie with Chopple Berry

BadgerBuddies + 68823
Pink Peach and Vanilla Pie with Gracedia Flower

Swishy & Broken + 104983
Peaches & Cream Vanilla Custard Pie

~Icing~ + 1023578
Rhubarb-Apicot Vanilla Divinity Pie

Soras + 814024
Vanilla Coffee Apple Pie with Cream

Alec_Cat + 1051390
Zesty Golden Rhubarb Pie with Gracedia Flower

dragonheart48 + 783708
Ghostly Pecan and Cramberry Pie with Cream

thekraken + 76663
Ghostly Spiced Pumpkin Custard Pie

Griff + 254592
Red Cinnamon-Peach Pie with Cream

rabbit... + 45716
Gourmet Golden Apple Pie with Cramberry

Knickknacks + 815546
Pink Vanilla-Peach Pie with Cream

Zoruna + 928953
Golden Cherubi and Cramberry Pir with Gracedia Flower

Queen Vivane + 4075783
Golden Cinnamon-Pumpkin Pie with Kelpsy Berry

witchingdreamons + 145925
Red Cherry and Cinnamon Pie with Gradedia Flower

Strawberry_smoothie + 996330
Gourmet Golden Peach Spice Pie
Last edited by Velot on Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Auntie Appletun's Autumn Abode - Recap

Postby eonduo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:22 am

Velot wrote:
ARCHIVEABLE ITEMS

eonduo + 1005105
10 CC For 3 Finished Auntie Prompts
Day 11
Day 10
Day 8

hi! i only completed one prompt, so my reward should be 5 CC. i apologize for the confusion; i saved the prompts in my reserved posts, which at a glance could look like i actually filled said prompts.

this one, day 8: pecans, is the one prompt completed! c:

thank you so much for running this booth and for archiving all of this! <3

eon • they/them ❤
trades | my umas
fr | pce | toyhouse
| | | |

©: avatar + click pixels
eonduo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery