Based on Click to view
Artist Clementine Cloud [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #447

Postby Clementine Cloud » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:32 am

Main Thread
To adopt, you must have a founder and be in level one! or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

To win this cat tell me what their alignment is (Lawful good, True neutral, Chaotic evil, etc.) and tell me how that affects them and their relationships within their group, does it clash? Did it change over time? Go wild! (Max 300 words)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Thread:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Ends: 3/24/21
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #447

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:46 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Mossypatch
    Link to Thread: Sycamoreclan
    Alignment: lawful good
    Prompt: Mossypatch is the medicine cat of Sycamoreclan, and he humbly agrees with the others that he's the best-suited cat for the rank. He's very honorable and compassionate as well as loyal to the newly formed clan, watching it slowly grow while caring for the cats. Mossypatch has similar views to Cinderstar, and they get along very well. He's sympathetic towards Ferretstride. However, he doesn't understand her humor towards herself and laughs awkwardly at her jokes. The tom is extremely fond of his apprentice Quietpaw, who remains true to his name.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:13 am

Username:Runnersback
Cat Name: Maman (Maman Reger)
Link to Thread:on mobile it’s in my sig tho<3
Alignment: Neutral Good -> Lawful Evil
Prompt:

Life was beautiful for Maman... She was soon to be married off to her sweet Otto Reger and they were going to start a wonderful life in the Alps running a beautiful Chsâteau transformed hotel together. And they were going to have kits tons and tons of kits together! Maman simply couldn’t wait.

But her father could. When the air turned warm he forbade her from leaving the wealthy estate. But Maman didn’t listen, she never did in the first place anyway.

So she ran off and her and her sweet Otto got married. It wasn’t long till word had slipped and she had found out she was expecting. Maman didn’t want mercy from her father but she didn’t expect she would be taking a bullet for Otto either. As she laid there curled up in poor Otto’s warmth her neutral good alignment slowly drifted away just like the life from her eyes. Now she haunts her father’s estates causing mayhem and the parties who stay there to constantly clash with each other over the smallest things. Why should they have a nice rest when she never did? She made sure both sides of there pillows would always be warm, their favorite delicacies always to be moldy, and there forks, there forks to have gaps so large that the crumb they were trying to get? That crumb would always fall through and hit the ground.

They were all going to pay...

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:01 am

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Lichen Growing Towards Shade
Link to Thread: Rapid Mountain Warriors
Alignment: True Neutral
Prompt:
    Lichen was born a lithe cat, and stayed that way, making him best at being a scout for the tribe. Always patrolling the territory, and not really having much of a 'major' job, like hunting or fighting off enemies. This has caused him to have a very neutral look at everything in the clan. This doesn't mean that he doesn't care about anything, he will tell the camp about major happenings that are a serious threat to the tribe, but there are other things where he won't say anything as it doesn't matter what really happens, as the tribe won't be in harm's way due to the actions.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:27 am

Runnersback wrote:Username:Runnersback
Cat Name: Maman (Maman Reger)
Link to Thread:on mobile it’s in my sig tho<3
Alignment: Neutral Good -> Lawful Evil
Prompt:

Life was beautiful for Maman... She was soon to be married off to her sweet Otto Reger and they were going to start a wonderful life in the Alps running a beautiful Chsâteau transformed hotel together. And they were going to have kits tons and tons of kits together! Maman simply couldn’t wait.

But her father could. When the air turned warm he forbade her from leaving the wealthy estate. But Maman didn’t listen, she never did in the first place anyway.

So she ran off and her and her sweet Otto got married. It wasn’t long till word had slipped and she had found out she was expecting. Maman didn’t want mercy from her father but she didn’t expect she would be taking a bullet for Otto either. As she laid there curled up in poor Otto’s warmth her neutral good alignment slowly drifted away just like the life from her eyes. Now she haunts her father’s estates causing mayhem and the parties who stay there to constantly clash with each other over the smallest things. Why should they have a nice rest when she never did? She made sure both sides of there pillows would always be warm, their favorite delicacies always to be moldy, and there forks, there forks to have gaps so large that the crumb they were trying to get? That crumb would always fall through and hit the ground.

They were all going to pay...

I loved everyone's different takes on the prompt, but this story was really something else, it started out sweet and then sad, and then funny at the end! I love that take on lawful evil, causing minor but irritating inconveniences is just so powerful XD Congrats!!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:22 am

Ahhhh thank you clem!!! cx

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie