Stars #1976 by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #1976

Postby Mythz » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:13 pm

compliment users in the stars community !

each compliment will get you one ticked (each compliment must be at least one full sentence - e.g. "___'s artwork is really pretty, i love it a lot!" and not "___ has good art")
you can only get a max of 20 tickets, but don't let that stop you at only giving 20 compliments ! <3

Ends march 7th at 10am aest

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Compliments:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: chocolate spotted tabby with white
Edits: [nr] expression [c] pointy ears, min fur, ear tufts
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1976

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:46 pm

Username: littleminicooper
Cat Name: Moosebranch
Clan: Flowerclan
Compliments:
❤ DaniCalifornia makes amazing looking cats! They all looks so soft, I just want to squeeze!
❤ chimingcloud has a really good taste for unique cats! I love seeing what they come up with!
❤ Plushbunny is sooo good at edits on cats! I really like seeing all of them!
❤ I love love love seeing the litters that I Like Bees makes! They all look so good!
❤ Nio is really good at cat patterns! Those tabbies are insane!
❤ Swishy And Broken, thank you for creating this amazing community. You're so good at nursery litters!
❤ mirapheonix is always so helpful with genetics, they are really good at deciphering what traits go to kits!

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:29 am

b]Username:[/b] Eternaloutcxst
Cat Name:Littlefleck
Clan: https://toyhou.se/EternalOutcxst/charac ... er:2066731
Compliments:
ღ I love how Kris dreemurr’s art style is very soft looking!
ღ Chimingcloud makes soft and unique looking cats, i enjoy seeing them!
ღ Vivika’s ,Cinxer’s and Faelyns Explore replies are always so exciting to read! The replies make me happy!
ღ Littleminicoopers and Plushbunny’s cat development skills are amazing! I like reading their cats development messages in the development-chat channel!
ღ I like bees Nursery litters are always nice to look at! Their litters desings amaze me!

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 am

Username: miraphoenix
Cat Name: Elkspur
Clan: Havenclan
Compliments: In no particular order:
    ♡ nio:
      You're always a delight to talk to, and I love your worldbuilding so much! Your cat designs always bring me joy, especially your nursery litters!
    ♡ DaniCalifornia:
      Your designs and line edits are stunning, and your lore is so much fun!! Seeing eots memes always brightens my day!
    ♡ allynabean:
      You're always so friendly and welcoming, and your worldbuilding is a delight and a treasure! soup cats soup cats
    ♡ nindroidzane:
      I adore the data visualizations that you make for Stars! The chaos you bring to the discord server and to the pinned messages is also a delight. XD
    ♡ Mythz:
      Your designs are stunning, and you are really enjoyable to talk with! You've also given a lot of helpful feedback on cat designs, which I genuinely appreciate so much...!
    ♡ I Like Bees:
      Thank you for all the work you put into the Stars archive, and your numerous guides! You make the Stars community make a lot more sense! Which. Given the discord. Is a feat of strength, imo XD
    ♡ vivika:
      Your explore responses are always so sweet and touching; thank you so much for all the work you put into explore replies!!
    ♡ Swishy & Broken:
      Thank you for sponsoring this community!! You've enabled a very vibrant and colorful community (sometimes literally, when unnatural fur color passes XD)..!!
    ♡ ethium:
      Your lore is just. Chef's kiss? So much drama and so much life! I do hope Elmclan can catch a break someday, though, for the sake of their poor nerves!!
    ♡ aglassman:
      I absolutely adore your cat designs? It's an absolute delight to have a cat from you, with the Microraptor, too!!
    ♡ mothbrainz:
      You've helped me so much with cat genetics, and your lore is so full of fun not-cats! It's also good fun to work through a new paper with you, too; hopefully, the next one won't be quite as acronym soup as the ticked tabby one. XD
    ♡ Archaeopteryx.:
      I adore all the cats you have made; your style in personal pieces is also breathtaking!!
    ♡ Vinson:
      I absolutely adore your lore, and I can't wait to see where it goes next! You always have a fun twist and turn in your stories!
    ♡ dascanadiansparkle:
      You make such cool animal companions in your designs, and I greatly admire your ability to do so! (Especially when it's birds; drawing birds is such a challenge!)
    ♡ Chanceuxcat:
      Your cat designs are always so warm and friendly; you always make them seem so approachable!
    ♡ Plushbunny:
      I love the way you give your cats fluff edits, especially the emo hairfloofs! Your contributions to the discord chaos is also a delight. XD
    ♡ Only_Sky:
      Your cat designs are always so soft, but with so much character! The edits you give them really bring their coats to life!
    ♡ Kris Dreemurr:
      I love the lore you've set up, and your technicolor cats are always wonderful to see around!!
    ♡ SushiFoxx:
      You're wonderful to talk with in the discord, and it's been really awesome to watch your artstyle grow and evolve!!
    ♡ Flatterina:
      The way you draw tabbies is full of so much personality! I treasure the cats you've made!!
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Username: cinxer
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: roseclan link in Sig
Compliments:

💚swishy. youve been an amazing owner and im glad to have gotten to know you through stars. And I personally thank you so much for helping me through the last 6 or 8 months which were incredibly difficult.

💚I like bees. You work so so hard to keep track of the ever changing archive and be an artist AND a student? Freaking amazing

💚 vivika & faelyn. I absolutely adore your replies and coding styles. You guys just out replies like its nothing!

💚 only_sky. your kitties are always so cute and you're pretty funny in the discord 😂

💚 moth. I appreciate your concern for the community and its well being, youre also incredibly good at genetic stuff and explaining how it works

💚hush. I remember when you started out I already liked your cats but to watch you grow with learning genetics more has been a delight and i cant wait to see what else you can do!

💚Frisco. You taught me how to do explore replies and for that i am forever grateful lol. Besides that i thought you did really well at archiving stuff in the beginning stages of stars.

💚mythz. Unfortunetly i dont know much about you personally but I do think you make gorgeous cat designs. I also see that you are pretty dedicated to your role in the stars community even when your health isnt 100%
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:40 pm

Username:Loki Laufeyson
Cat Name: Cupid
Clan: Here
Compliments:
♡ Swishy & Broken, The Star species is so cool I enjoy entering into raffles and contests I love this species so much it is such fun!
♡ I Like Bees, You have such a cool username and your art is just the best I enjoy looking at it each piece Is super cool.
♡ chimingcloud, You also have such pretty art it is super enjoyable to look at.
♡ littleminicooper, I see you often around Stars and just wanted to let you know that you seem like such a nice person.
♡ nio, I love your profile it is like amazing lol but just wanted to let you know you seem like a nice person and you hold really fun competitions!
♡ Mythz, The cats you make always are super cute and I am just are like awwww I want to squeeze them!
♡ dascanadiansparkle, The cats you make always have such cool line edits and It gives them personality.
♡ Plushbunny, You have an amazing species as well... Bagel Cats are just like so cool I love seeing such pretty patterns on kitty bagels!
♡ DaniCalifornia, You have such a cool drawing style and it just gives every piece you make kind of like a story even if they don't have one.
♡ NaCl, Hi there just anted to let you know... Your pfp is awesome but also that your art designs are super cool!
♡ Hush, The cats you make are just so fluffy and I just wanna squeeze them so tight.
♡ Goatmom, I see you around CS often you seem like a very nice person and your stamp collection is so cool!
♡ craig?, wow that Kalon in your signature is really cool and I love the cat in your pfp and your art style is just so distinctive!
♡ EternalOutcxst, Your stamps in your signature are so organized and look so nice, you also have such good art designs.
♡ Rainy Kitten, I enjoy working with you in Tiny Kittens and they are so fun to make and I know growths are stressful but as soon as we get it figured out I hope the species gets trending!
♡ !karkat, I see you around sometimes and I am here to let you know that your art style is so bubbly.
♡ wildsight, That dog in your avatar is just... yes but, I do enjoy watching you make your art it is so pretty!
♡ fruitbat, I love how your animal style looks it reminds me of the way I draw and it is so cool!
♡ Archaeopteryx., I love your avatar as well and your art is just so pretty and pattern designs you make for species just look so cool!
- Type 1 Diabetic -
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan c: Haven't been feeling too well lately, sorry!
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Follower check (just click my boy) >>>
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:33 pm

Username: fruitbat
Cat Name: Benjamin, "Benji"
Clan: https://toyhou.se/fruitbatt/characters/folder:2292445
Compliments:
      1. DaniCalifornia: I really, really enjoy reading the lore you come up with for your cats! Especially when you ask in discord for questions, it's really interesting to read your take on a question that I have thought about for my own cats.
      2. SushiFoxx: I love your art style so much and I'm always happy to see the constant improvements in it You also have a bunch of really lovely cats, and the lore you've written up for them is so creative.
      3. nio: Your designs are utter perfection. Your style and spin on cat coats and features really intrigues me! You are also really lovely to talk to, I feel very very comfortable asking questions etc.
      4. Mythz: You design some really stunning cats, and your knowledge about genetics etc. is super impressive! Thanks for all the help you've provided :)
      5. NaCl: You are a part of a few different species I am in, and all across the board you are so friendly, approachable, and a joy to talk to! Your art is so clean and amazing as well- truly an inspiration :')
      6. I Like Bees: Really appreciate the hard work you put into the nursery! Your batches are always an awesome mix of the parents, and you design some beautiful cats for the community to adopt!
      7. craig?: Your art style has got to be one of my favs, period. I love the whole idea of "the store" too, the cats names are just SO precious! <3
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:49 pm

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Roseheart
Clan: Clan Ember
Compliments:

-I Like Bees: It never fails to amaze me how many delightful cats you deliver to folks! SO many cuties!
-Hush: I like seeing your unique style, all of your cats have a lot of personality to them!
-Vivika: Your explore replies are amazing and I really enjoy reading and responding to them! Thank you!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:54 am

Username: nindroidzane
Cat Name: Mudpuddle
Clan: FluxClan
Compliments: an excuse to appreciate everyone without it being weird! you fool /j

I Like Bees - I could say so much, but to keep it short I'll just say it's amazing how you do so much for this community, and i really enjoy talking to you!! all the way until 3am /hj (also your cats 🥺🥺 espec the funky eyed ones you're so good at it,, and I'm so intrigued by your lore) (also also maybe a weird one but you're a pretty good ninjago theorizer FCHBJ great job spinner! :zane face:)
    Plushbunny - I love talking to you too!! your infinite httyd knowledge is impressive, your lore is just 👀 (espc crystally cats), and the very specific compliment that I love your animal companions! also I love your ocs (espec the rats n robots DDYVJ)
    DaniCalifornia - your knowledge of weird internet things and ability to find the absolute weirdest fanfic astounds me! and also frightens me /lh (and ofc you have very nice art, and lore, and the art of your lore?? yes pls (how do u fit so much great lore in ur brain??))
    craig? - your art style is so nice to look at?? it's so unique and if my eyes could eat they'd think it was delicious. also your character designs 👀👀👀 very epic
    miraphoenix - you're just a lovely person in general! you're so smart about so many things?? and you're so kind to everybody, i hope you know it's appreciated!!
    Mythz - you're always so helpful in the discord! with coats and such but also just,, in general you're great to have around! also your cats have always been very good but lately 👀 i believe they've been especially soft
    nio - I don't know how you come up with such good names, but shucks they're always a hit! also?? your artstyle is excellent (and you're always really supportive in the discord!)
    vivika - you're so good at character writing!! their personalities and development,, you know what i mean SBMKJ (also you're so nice about explore slipups thank u on behalf of us all JBMC)
    faelyn - you have such pretty writing?? reading it's such a treat! also. thank u for the eggs KSCUG (and i noticed you've been on a real explore roll lately!!)
    Deercan - you have so many good lore ideas!! not just for yourself, but for other people too, which is really cool of you! the railrunners are very neat 👀 i also love chatting in the discord with you! (espec when its about animorphs KJBVBJK)
    NaCl - i love hearing about your lore in the discord! Root Clan is lots of fun and the timeline stuff in Celestial Clan is always interesting 👀
    Knickknacks - your art style is so soft?? I love seeing pictures of Duckpaw and the rest of the clan (and rambling to a fellow "spinner" JMSBC)
    Kris Dreemurr - I love the style of your art and cats! the ears and expressions especially are a vibe
    Swishy & Broken - thank you for hosting so many fun events, even when we bog you down with 21 page lore challenge entries!! very swagshy of you
    SushiFoxx - i'm so impressed at how you write so much so fast?? you're like master of the quest board
    chimingcloud - your cats are so soft they're just lovely to look at
    mothbrainz - you know so much about cat genetics?? and i love how enthusiastic you've been about return since it started up (and since before that!)
    0Zero0 - your art (and ofc cats) are amazing!! and i love when you pop into the discord to spread the word of feeterina hang out!
    Vinson - I love how you've developed your stars cats!! they're very interesting, and ofc so is your lore!
    ethium - your ability to find the most relevant/funniest stock photo or gif?? immaculate. but not only that your words are funny too, I love when you hop in the chat (and your lore??? SO interesting)
    sunny-skies - your cats are so pretty??? the world has a dire shortage of sunny cats, their eyes n expressions are very good
    BigFrog4231 - your cats are really unique n cool! i especially love their expressions, you capture a lot of personality in all of them!
    Archaeopteryx. - your writing and lore is really interesting! i've read some of your explore posts and quests and they're always intriguing!

thanx for putting up with me stars <33
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:45 am

This one goes out to everyone:
Missed the deadline for this, but just wanted to put it out there that the whole stars community is so friendly and welcoming! I've got a decent amount of social anxiety and not once have I ever been worried about engaging with anyone in the stars community. The stars staff are always so friendly and helpful and that flows on to the wider community too! It's a wonderful thing y'all have here, and its helped in ways that I cant even begin to thank y'all for, things I thought couldn't be helped, really grateful to be a part of it! Even if Stars was to disappear, its given me things that i'll probably take away with me forever, so thank you!

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes