Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #57

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:42 am

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Partner contest with #58.
For this contest, find another user to partner with and collaborate on the task given - you can only enter one, you cannot enter both and partner with yourself.
You each have 400 words at maximum to write your response (400 on each form - collective total is 800). No extras.
The prompt is: why are these two arguing, and how does it relate to #58's scar?

Extended to February 5th, 3 pm est due to only one set completing. This is the final extension.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]link to partner's form:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #57

Postby Placebo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:24 pm

res with surgeburjer
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:42 am

Per request this contest will be extending to February 3rd at 3 pm est.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:59 pm

username: TheSongOfTheStars
name: Bryva Hayes
Link to thread: HOD
link to partner's form: Stormserpent
prompt: 400/400 words
Bryva Hayes knew the flame.
She knew the taste of smoke and the scorch of the embers and the crack of wood being eaten away. She knew the way the light shaped and molded the surfaces and how there was no natural shadow her light could not pierce.
What she didn't know was things of shadow, of darkness. She did not know the planes of reality that twined the current life to the next nor the rules that kept the soul tied to either one.
Bryva Hayes did not know of ghosts.
Yet there one was, standing before her, hovering above the dark swamp waters.
Her light didn't touch it and her warmth couldn't dispel the icy mist that hung about it.
“Fire touched,” its breath leached out slowly “Healer by the flame. Believer. I call on you to aid me.”
Her first instinct was to decline but her good sense stopped her. It didn’t do to dismiss beings such as the one before her.
“How can I aid a cat such as your good self?” she asked with a forcedly bright smile, trying to keep her ears from flicking back in concern. The blank void of what had been a cat drifted closer until it was inches away, cold blank eyes boring into her and Bryva shifted uncomfortably back, unconsciously brightening her flame defensively.
“There is a cat with a scar on their face. They have been called to be the next walker who treads between this world and the next. They have a bitter doubting spirit. I call upon you to heal their disfigurement and to instill the belief you carry yourself in them.”
“My healing abilities are weak and my words are clumsy,” Bryva tried to argue “What if I can’t convince them?”
The ghost tilted its head, eyes narrowing to slits “What you took can once again be taken from you. If you value your light you will not fail.”
Bryva shivered despite her own flame and the ghost let out a breath that melted the shadows of the swamp and dumped her onto the hard-cold ground of some place she did not recognize in front of a strange cat with a scarred face and shocked expression.
Well, best get this over with.
“Hi, I’m Bryva and I’m here to fix your face and tell you that dead people exist and want to talk to you.”

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Extended to February 5th, 3 pm est due to only one set completing. This is the final extension.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:17 am

username: Firedancer77
name: Envy
Link to thread: Graveyard of Gods
link to partner's form: bullserk’s form (comes first)
prompt:
It was easy to stir up Daunt. Too easy, really. With conflicting ideals and such a stubborn outlook on life, Envy knew it was only a matter of time before he tried to argue on the subject.

And, as she expected, the argument ended in a fight.

But there was one thing Daunt never seemed to understand, and that was that Envy could fight. She could fight if she wanted to, but why on earth would she? She could get everything she wanted without ever lifting a claw, and that was the plan.

The fact that he’d clawed his own face only added to her amusement at the turnout of their fight.

“You’d better not tell,” Daunt huffed at her, causing her to snort in amusement.

“Didn’t I say I wouldn’t?” She purred. “Besides, if I told anyone, I’d lose my advantage over you. Right now, you want to make sure I don’t embarrass you by telling the truth to anyone. And that, my dear Daunt, is what diplomacy is all about. Who has the better dirt.”

Daunt’s eyes widened comedically, only now sensing the sinister side Envy typically hid. “What are you?”

She grinned. “They call me a god.”

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:17 am

Firedancer77 wrote:username: Firedancer77
name: Envy
Link to thread: Graveyard of Gods
link to partner's form: bullserk’s form (comes first)
prompt:
It was easy to stir up Daunt. Too easy, really. With conflicting ideals and such a stubborn outlook on life, Envy knew it was only a matter of time before he tried to argue on the subject.

And, as she expected, the argument ended in a fight.

But there was one thing Daunt never seemed to understand, and that was that Envy could fight. She could fight if she wanted to, but why on earth would she? She could get everything she wanted without ever lifting a claw, and that was the plan.

The fact that he’d clawed his own face only added to her amusement at the turnout of their fight.

“You’d better not tell,” Daunt huffed at her, causing her to snort in amusement.

“Didn’t I say I wouldn’t?” She purred. “Besides, if I told anyone, I’d lose my advantage over you. Right now, you want to make sure I don’t embarrass you by telling the truth to anyone. And that, my dear Daunt, is what diplomacy is all about. Who has the better dirt.”

Daunt’s eyes widened comedically, only now sensing the sinister side Envy typically hid. “What are you?”

She grinned. “They call me a god.”

Winner!

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:19 am

Congrats!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:36 pm

Marking as this cat has been traded to me