Re: SKELETON ARMY - OPEN

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:55 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: Furrydogs12
ID:992378
Chicoon name: Sombra
Link to sign-up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4795646&p=139855346&hilit=Furrydogs12#p139855346
Prompt: Sombra mentally prepared himself for the training that would ensue. He knew it definitely wouldn’t be easy, but he’d try his hardest to do his very best.

At the start of training, he took his position at the beginning and went through it, cancelling out noises the others made and completely focused on his task. He jumped over the bones with ease, his large stature not stoping him. He weaved through thick vines, his body mass mainly fur as he was actually not that large. He jumped over a large puddle of muddy water and ducked under some low hanging branches. He made it to the end, in record time…. But exhausted and breathing quite hard. He was proud of his accomplishment though, it was worth it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slinky3000 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:40 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username:slinky3000
ID:1022278
Chicoon name:banner!!
Link to sign-up:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4795646&hilit=981273&start=30#p139856424
Prompt:
Since banner can't hear well zygo write something on the board so he can start his training.
Banner: oh..im not really good doing that..
zygo is still believing banner can do it. Just banner thinks he's weak but he gonna try to do push-ups and to do the training for the people from this skeleton army. He starts doing push-ups he failed twice but he can't just give up so he keeps trying his best. He stops and bit crying
Banner: training is hard then i thought.. well i-i have to believe myself..right?
he try again and bit getting better he won't take a break he will keep trying.
(109 words)
W o o p! toy house▌(Still working on this-)
▌Ello! I'm slinky3000 i really love this website! <3
▌that i like:
▌to draw
▌to craft
▌love painting alot
▌love singing (kinda bad at it lol)
▌like to hang out with my sisters and my freinds ^w^
▌like to listen music
[url][/url] <------ wip
▌--------------------------------
Image Chao's!
Image Image
slinky3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:20 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: Eevee55
ID: 1033286
Chicoon name: Sara
Link to sign-up: Here!
Prompt: Sara is determined to do her best as always, wanting to show Zygo that she is a good fit for the Skeleton Army. They arrive promptly on time for training and immediately get to work, doing their starting stretches so they will be ready for whatever training throws at them today! When she has finished stretching, Sara starts running laps, making sure to run at a pace that is fast but not so fast she will completely exhaust herself after only a couple of laps. After running, they take on the obstacle course! Sara is great at anything involving dodging, though she's a bit slow when it comes to any obstacles involving climbing up stuff. Nonetheless, they stick with it and make sure to complete every task before them, even if some of them take longer than they would like. By the time she has finished the obstacle course, it is time to practice attacking. Sara is... Not really a fighter, to tell the truth. They are basically a total pacifist, so they just attack... An empty space. Where there is absolutely no one and nothing that could get hurt by it. She's really fast and seems like she would have excellent aim, though, if you could manage to convince her to actually attack a target... ...Which seems like it would be a lot easier said than done.
[228 words]
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:32 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: Zentropy
ID: 75749
Chicoon name: Sakura
Link to sign-up: Here~
Prompt:
Sakura is by no means a soldier. She can barely fit into the training armor that Zygo has provided. Her helmet is comically large and is always slipping down over her eyes if she moves around too much -- it always slips when she mouths "Sir Yes Sir!" as hard as she can. Sakura is plucky though, and very determined to do her best, even if there are plenty of more athletic or stronger chicoons out on the field.
She pays close attention to Zygo, and is very inspired by her discipline and ability to command so many trainees at once. While Sakura would definitely rather be tending to a garden or reading a book in a cozy cottage, she feels like there is important work that needs to be done, and that the call to arms must have a purpose that will bring peace to the land...right?
Oops, there she goes, lost in thought again >.<
Last edited by Zentropy on Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:10 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: BunnyBeam
ID: 832349
Chicoon name: Ringo
Link to sign-up: Here!
Prompt: Ringo's first training is hard, difficult, but he somehow managed to get through. Lots and lots of push-ups, sit-ups and even some obstacles! Man, those obstacles were hard. Though, Ringo cleared it, with minimum to no failure! Altough, you know that one wall where they have to walk up against while holding a rope? Yeah. he failed so hard there. The moment he treid grabbing the rope, he thought it would be smart to jump up and then grab the rope. Guess what. He missed the rope completely and fell nose first in to the mud. He got a stare of the other chicoons, while he wanted to laugh, he could not fall behind too much. So the next try, he just patiently grabbed the rope and then crawled up, quick, but he was watching his every step. He did not want to fall again and embarass himself. The rest of the obstacles went fine, so Ringo has a good feeling about this first real training. Although, his muscles hurt quite a bit right now! Maybe he needs to take it a bit easier next time.
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:10 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: imabanditø
ID: 908562
Chicoon name: rocket punch
Link to sign-up: x
Prompt:
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:16 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: Zigzagoon
ID: 97981
Chicoon name: Edan
Link to sign-up: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139856745#p139856745
Prompt: Edan is an athletic chicoon, so manages a lot of regular training exercises with ease, and follows every order he's given. It all looks very impressive, and he's feeling quite confident! Only when it comes to actual combat he's, let's just say... terrible. When he practices sparring with another soldier, he loses his balance and lands ungracefully in the mud. When he goes on the offensive, he misses his target and runs directly into a tree. But, this will only make him train harder!
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:29 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: MaroonCookie
ID: 1014873
Chicoon name: Bryan
Link to sign-up: xxx
Prompt: When Bryan signed up for the army, he knew this wouldn't be some walk in the park training. It was going to be hard and vigorous, without an end in sight. This is exactly why he signed up. He was here to test his strength, to prove his worth, to become stronger. He grips a sword tightly in his hand, slashing at several dummies as commanded. Though the training he'd been going through had been harder than even he could have imagined, he pushed on. His limbs burn, but it's the good kind of burn, the kind of burn you feel after running a mile or lifting weights, both of which he's done in his time here. Through his exhausted panting, he grins triumphantly. This is what living feels like. Bryan will keep training until something happens that forces him to stop.
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:32 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: Ottercola
ID: 111526
Chicoon name: [url]=https://toyhou.se/16104093.lilyth#49212504Lilyth[/url]
Link to sign-up: [X]
Prompt: Lilyth trains on the race track. Her speed her best aspect, quickly flanking any enemy and slashing them with her claws. SHe practices on dummies scattered around the course. Of course she would prefer to practice on live targets but she manages.
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:50 am

SIR YES SIR!
Username: Cr0wz
ID: 971822
Chicoon name: Puddles
Link to sign-up: beep
Prompt:

The skeleton handing out weapons tried to hand Puddles a spear. He fumbled with it, trying to grab it with his silly hands.

Realizing the spear wouldn't work, the weapon man tried to hand Puddles a dagger. Plop. The dagger fell right to the ground.
A sword? Nope.
A bow? Nope.
A club? Nope.

Eventually the skeleton grew annoyed and pulled out a roll of tape. They taped a weapon to Puddle's hand.
With a happy honk he skipped off the battle... the taped weapon falling off seconds after he ran off
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me