Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby SilverNightWolf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:43 am

username:SilverNightWolf
name: Sukara
confession response:TO Be Determind)
extra: (optional)
Last edited by SilverNightWolf on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverNightWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:47 am

OOOOH MARK
        i think im a good person
        or at least i hope i am
        hello! i'm veridian, feel free to call me ver.
        i don't really go on here much anymore
        z
        🌻. 🌾. 🍃. 🌿. 🌸. 🌊. - avatar. sig art
        sure, im pretty awful
        but i'm trying to get better
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 am

|| sixx. || quinn || female ♀️ ||

"i love you."

i laughed.

"no really, i love you."

the silence that was exchanged in that moment was one that was unsafe, a type of silence that makes you say white
lies in order to escape its cold grip. it was an unfamiliar ground that i was stepping on- like walking on ice, the anticipation
of waiting for it to break and the biting water to swallow you whole. rather than bitter water engulfing me, it was feelings,
and i couldn't decide which was worse. it felt like i was suffocating, a lump in my throat so large it was choking not only my
words, but me as well.

"please, quinn, say something."

i wanted to. my words were stuck back, unable to abscond. what was there to say? nothing seemed right. sentiment was
always something that was out of my reach, lost in the void. his eyes were glued to me, but i couldn't even return the gaze,
my head hanging low as if to avoid eye contact. i took a deep breath, opening my mouth to speak as i tried attempt to piece
together some shoddy apology and explanation.

"i can't," were the words that did come out, and with them came the silence once more. it was then i realized that silence
is comforting sometimes, especially when you say things you shouldn't. i was more unsure what to say next than i was to
initially speak. "i want to love you, but i can't. i want to understand what it's like to fall in love, but some people just
aren't made to love." suddenly i felt like he did- i just wanted him to say something. anything was better than stillness.

the lack of words on his end is what ultimately perturbed me, but i didn't continue with my own utterance. there was nothing
left i could say without making the situation any heavier than it already was. i felt incredibly disconnected from life itself at
that moment and there was a hundred thought bouncing off the inner corners of my mind.

"i-.. should go. i'll see you around."

those were not the words that i wanted to hear in return to what i said. the only thing i could do was nod, and try to understand
his hurt without giving pity. love was a funny concept, one masked by vanilla stages of cooing and heartfelt actions, when it hid
darker things beneath it. every love was cursed, damned by one thing, and it was inevitable. the last thing i want to do was
mortify him, and lose not only a relationship but genuine camaraderie.

there was virtually no way out of the situation i had dug myself into, and i hoped that he would see the truth in my
statement, and realize the endearment in my tone. the question did boil down to, did i love him? of course i did, i'd
be foolish not to, but i wouldn't risk everything we have for a trivial title of 'girlfriend'. the simple thought was sour
on my tongue, and i sighed as he disappeared from my line of sight, heartache heavy in my chest. it took a lot to bite my
tongue and come to the reality of my senses and give him the gentle rejection. though i knew time healed, and surely soon
enough he would forgive and perhaps even forget.

"hey, wait," my voice echoed through the alley, rain pattering upon the concrete. i could see his silhouette turn in the distance
to face me once more, and i started toward him, catching up with him and giving him an apologetic look. "i'm sorry- i didn't mean
to hurt you. i love you too, i just.. can't lose you. i can't lose everything we have," i explained, figuring that was the very least
i could do at this point.

i felt a gentle kiss press to my forehead, and i smiled a bit, "quinn, i know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose. like you said,
some people aren't made to love."

i felt a sting in my stomach of remorse, and shook my head, emerald locks dancing around my face. "but i-.."

"don't worry about it. i need to go. i'll see you around."

it almost felt ironic that rejection could make a full circle, and perhaps he was doing it to give me a taste of my own
medicine, but it didn't feel good going down. it left a bitter taste in my mouth, and i felt rather guilty now as he walked
away once more. "maybe we aren't made to love," i murmured, letting the rain bead upon my skin.

loneliness was colder when it was dealt to you by the hand of another.

vanilla stages and tired heartbreak.
Last edited by crucifying. on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:37 am

username: seijuu
name:
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... let's just get you home.

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:40 am

★★★★★
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
username : chunkypeanutbutter name : esmerelda gender : female
╰─────────────────────────────────╯
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

She was lost in a world of chaos, in the one place where she had hoped to find peace after a grueling day. The restless crowd bustled about, pushing forward an unending sea of bodies. It was an exhausting experience and she couldn't wait to be home. With a horrific metallic screech, the crowd lurched to a stop and began to slowly pour outside. Esmerelda, grateful to be on solid ground once again, hurried up the cold cement steps to greet her lover. She heard someone shout her name and rushed into their arms, overjoyed to be free from work once more. As her eyes adjusted, she realized it was not her boyfriend but Ashiro, her childhood friend. She lowered her head a bit and thanked him for the ride home.

"It's...good to see you. Work was crazy..." she uttered, lazily slinging her purse over one shoulder.

"No problem!" Ash exclaimed, eager to hear about her day. "You wanna ... talk about it on the way back?"

"Oh, it was nothing too unusual. Brenda was being Brenda again ... but then when isn't she acting up?"... she trailed off in thought. Ashiro noticed, and decided to walk in silence for a bit. As they hopped in his car, Esmerelda could not hold back the disappointment in her face. It was the tenth time in a row he hadn't come to pick her up ... he always seemed to be so busy with work. It was just awful, Ashiro had been doing his job picking her up for months now. It was like he didn't care anymore ... so many nights she had spent crying herself to sleep while he played games, cheering at every shot and kill. Esmerelda sighed, and began to sob a little bit at first, then erupted into a full-out cry. Ashiro turned down the radio a little bit and gave her comforting pats at the stoplight. Although she hadn't said a word, he understood it all with just one look. No one knew her better than he did ... especially this chump she was thinking about. He sighed and looked out at the glimmering city around them, trying to think of the right thing to say to comfort her.

"You're... you're a really good friend, Ashi," she choked between sobs. She tried to change the subject--but it didn't work. "Why does he keep doing this to me? Is there something wrong with me or something?!"

"No, no no no, that's not true!" Ashi sputtered. "You're one of the most wonderful gals I know... he's a fool for not treating you right." He passed her some tissues. "You're a lot of fun to be around! Once you get all chatted up, sometimes it's hard to get you to stop!", he chuckled. "Don't take any ideas from him about you. He has no idea what he's losing..."

There were a few moments of silence, as they sat deep in thought.

"I... didn't know you felt that way." Esmerelda shuffled a bit in her seat. "I'll be honest, it hasn't been good with him as of late. He just ... ignores me to go play video games every night. He doesn't even ask if I want to join him ..."

"What?! Is he crazy??" Ashiro yelped. "I'd give anything to play video games with you... I've never met someone who can match me as easily as you! I bet he's just scared of getting beat by a girl!"

"Haha, yeah...probably!"

There were a few more minutes of silence, before a little cough, and Ashi stuttered, "So... you know, Ezzie, I..."

She hid her face. "Oh... I already know what you're about to say... Ashi, you don't mean you really...?"

He blushed deeply. "Y-yes ... ever sine about, two years ago, I've had a crush on you...a-and..." his voice cracked, "and ... I know you love your boyfriend, I don't want to get in the way of him, I just ... I guess you should probably know..."

The awkward silence between them returned. It felt like ten years had passed away in an instant, and neither of them were brave enough to say anything else.

As they sat at a red light, suddenly Esmerelda decided to pop up and kissed Ashiro. He had never felt so elated, albeit surprised, but glad he had both a heavy weight off his shoulders and reciprocated love.

"You wanna go back to your place and just play video games?"

"There's nothing in the world I would like better."

Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 am

user - just call me friskname - Ozzygender - male
    Confession response -
    Ozzy set down the brand new laptop gently on the old, broken coffee table that sat in the middle of his living room. The wood had gentle and smooth carvings in it that mimicked that of card faces in a deck. The Queen of hearts stared lovingly up at him as he pressed the start button, waiting silently as the screen flashed on. A small smile crept onto his face as he settle down on the floor, attempting to fill out the various start up information the computer asked him for.
    As the set up slowly installed, Ozzy nervously run his paws on his hair smoothing it out against his left shoulder. He sent a glance over to the front door, where the light hit the golden handle perfectly that it made an almost glowing effect. The door that his best friend would walk through in a few moments if he made it on time. Another shaky sigh was released from his breathe, then another. The ticking of the clock didn’t help him calm down as he watched intently at the door, waiting for it to open. Then the fan of his laptop whirled loudly as it worked bringing up the desktop. Ozzy busied himself with the new piece of equipment, waiting as time slowly melted on.

The clicking of the lock finally sounded and in walked a well groomed and clean cut kalon. He greeted the familiar face with a small smile and nod, setting down the various bags and items he was carrying in his arms on the kitchen counter and walked the small distance over to the couch. He sat down next to Ozzy and watched him try to figure his way around the advanced technology. They both stared quietly at the screen, hoping that what they were doing was the right thing to do. Ozzy let out an annoyed sigh, as he leaned back onto his friends legs. His confusion on how the thing worked clearly got to him, defeated he finally rested his head in the others lap.

He closed his eyes for a moment, before reopening them and staring back up into the crystal blue ones.
    “God why are you so pretty?” His friend mumbed out, staring down at the emerald kalon. Ozzy’s breathe hitched for a second as he looked up wide eyed and quickly pulled his head up. They both startled at the quick movement.
    Ozzy put his paws over his mouth and slowly turned around to face his friend. They both stared at each other, in a bit of a shock at the response.
    “D-do you mean that?” Ozzy finally asked, rather dumbfounded by the statement. His friend stopped for a moment to think of his response. A long, sorrowful sigh filled the room as he stared back at Ozzy.

“I think you’re the most beautiful, lovely kalon i’ve ever meet. You had me captured in your eyes the moment i saw them. I couldn’t but help but fall for them.”
    The words printed themselves into his mind, they echoed over and over in his ears. He couldn’t believe, no he didn’t want to. He did nothing to deserve the love another, not the love of someone he cared so much about. He didn’t deserve any bit of it! Why him, why not another who deserved it. The friend, quietly stood up and positioned himself in front of Ozzy, holding the others hand. His grip was strong but warm, it brought a bit of a small comfort to him.

“Are...are you sure?” Ozzy breathed, as he watched his friend entwine the others fingers.
    “I’m positive you're the one i love.”
    His smile, was loving. One that spoke the truth that Ozzy couldn’t deny even if he lied to himself. He let out a smell cry of pain, it hurt so much to deny all these feelings for so long, but everything felt so much better this way. He wrapped his arms around his friend, and held him tightly.
    The warm, light that crept onto the both of them made the uneasy feeling in his stomach settle. The large fluffy arms held a comfort that no one not even himself could start to describe. Everything was so perfect and everything was happy again. [711/750]

extra - res with a silly date doodle c:
Last edited by tcw on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby = D A N I E L = » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm

username: = D A N I E L =
name: TBD
confession response: TBD

Res!
= D A N I E L =

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 am

Oh very cute and mysterious marking this
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:10 am

username: rain,
    name: Jazmyne
x
confession response:

"My apologies, but I have to decline. After all, do you truly love me? I can tell by the look in your eyes that you are lying."

extra: wip

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:19 am

username: MoonlightTabby
name: Horosha
confession response:
As Horosha stared at what was left of her den she shared with Hikari for years.
She couldn't help but think about them.
She couldn't help but think of the fact they might be injured.
And she couldn't help but think of how it all started..

Me and Hikari were friends for a long time
We had known each other since.. How long..? Okay, you know what- That doesn't matter at this point.
I mean, it's not like I even know where she is anymore..
But.. Oh, the story.. Okay, let's just get to the point

Hikari was telling one of her stories again.. I think it was something about her crushing on someone, but being to scared too confess..? Whatever, it doesn't matter now.

"Hikari."
"What?"
"You've told me this story three times before"
"O-Oh.."
"I-I um.. I-"
"I just can't take it anymore! I love you Horosha! W-Will you accept my confession..?"
Words that I never wanted to hear. I love Hikari, but not like that! But- she'll be heartbroken..
I let out a fake gasp.
"Of course!"
I made it sound as real as possible.
"R-Really? I was scared for nothing..?"
I don't want to, but I'll do it for her.

I decided to live with her, it's not what I wanted but.. Hikari is happy, and that's all I could ask for at this point.
I promised to spend my life with her. A promise I know I can't keep.. But, I don't want to see her upset.
I can't bear to see what would happen if I said no.
She had noticed I smiled less, she had noticed many times that I wasn't happy. But I just dismissed it and changed the subject.
After many years of this, I know I would have to stop. But I can't tell her now, I don't want to make her sad.

It's been three years by this point.
I spent all these years with her, just to make her happy. I just want to live my life how I wanted to in the first place by this point.
I tried to make my love sound real. I just.. I can't..
"Hikari..?"
"Yes, Horosha?"
"I need to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"I never wanted to be in this relationship, I'm sorry."
"...You had lied to me..?"
The words we exchanged hit us both hard, hard enough in fact, that the bond that kept us together..
It had broken entriely in that moment.
Hikari ran, I heard her scream to herself. I wanted to go follow her- But it would just make her more upset.
I thought she would come back, but she never did. I'm not sure where she is, I'm not sure if shes alright.
And I'll never be able to see her happy once more.

And now..?

I've left the home where me and Hikari once lived, the only thing left there was a note from me, if she ever came back. But anyways, since I don't have a home, I've been wandering.
And I will keep wandering until maybe, on my travels, I see Hikari. Happy as she was before it all went downhill..
(527/750)

As Hikari stared at the note, she couldn't look away.
How many years has it been since this has been written? Presumably the amount of years it's been since it all happened.
The paper looks worn, and the words were faded to a point where they could barely be seen

Dear Hikari..

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy.
I hope that maybe, one day, you'll have a family with someone who truly loves you. Instead of me.
I'll be leaving this place, filled with bad memories, and I will wander.
If you read this, please, leave a sign that you're okay.
Somewhere, anywhere. I just need to know. Because otherwise, I know the guilt of what I just did will be on my back forever.
Please, give me a sign that you're with someone who loves you. Before I break because of everything that has taken place today.
Please..

"Oh Horosha, are you even checking on this note anymore?"
Probably not.
Regardless, Hikari pins a single rose to the letter, a sign.
A sign that she is happy.
(131/300)

Originally didn't plan on entering for this, since my writing skills are horrible, but I've been waiting for too long to try and get a kalon, and I can't wait any longer!
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me