Re: JBD # 328

Postby -wild- » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Name:
    Aurum
Favourite thing in the whole wide world:
    'My favourite thing in the whole world, it has to be the sky. With its dashing colours of blue, how can you not like it? That was also the name of my mother and they were the first things I seen when I opened my eyes, I seen the two Skys. My mother sky, and the sky that is above our heads right now. I just feel like the sky is my protection from the unknown beyond the sky, that this sky just means the world to me.'
'When I grow up, I want to be':
    'An explorer. There is nothing more in the world I like to do than explore with my beautiful sky. To explore for me, is like, that feeling you get when your happy, when you feel like your just going to burst out into tears because you cannot form what you wish to say, for your just to happy to say it. It's like the feeling of the fresh country air filling your lungs and this wind brushing against your face, to get away from the city fumes. So when I grow up, I wish to explore.'
Theme Song:
    I decided to do a theme song, since I seen that most people did art or personality or things along the line of that, so I thought it would be nice to do something just a tad different :3 . Its nothing long or anything but its something special, and would be special to Aurum too. So I guess I will just explain a little why I choose it, to make it that little bit more interesting. First the song -

The Call - Regina Spektor

It is a song from Narnia. I picked it becausse I thought it would be fitting for what she would like to be and the fact that her most favourite thing ever is the sky. The song describes to go back to a place with meaning but a place that you can't get to unless you are called, Aurum is pretty in touch with nature and follows the wind on her explorations and I just thought that this was such a lovely song for such a lovely JBD <3
Last edited by -wild- on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Name:
Stefano
BIG BANG THEORY!
"when i grow up i wanna be like Sheldon!"
One optional extra:{{ Story }}
WIP
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhys~ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Name: Vanille Chocolate
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: "The Snow In The Winter-It's So Fun To Be Outside When It's Snowing,The Cold Air,Ahh,So Amazing!"
'When I grow up, I want to be': "A Firefighter!I Want To Save Everyone When Fire Comes!"
One optional extra:
Cold Air
Ice Cream
Coconuts
Helping Others
Dislikes:
Bad People
To See Others Die
Hot Weather,Summer
Last edited by Rhys~ on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lawfullychaotic » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Name:
Frotho
Frotho loves to work in his favorite cafe, having hot lattes all the while and chatting to his best buds.
The Jellybean known to make the best drinks around, with a little more froth for the soul.
Belive me, they need it!

One optional extra: I choose... ART
WIP
Last edited by lawfullychaotic on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
good lord ive been here for so long
Deviant Art

||Commissions are closed||
||Art trades are closed||
|| Requests are closed, unless it's a
join me and I accept them||

My previous username used to be "TheGAMER"

(●´∀`●) ohat im old now.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

not that active on here really. gettin that degree. but!! i pop in once and a while. might try out oekaki again for old times sake
lawfullychaotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Name: Sugar snap
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! ) WIPPY!
'When I grow up, I want to be': WIPP!
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words) WIPPY!
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"I know you don't like these usual survey things, but I need to ask you questions about who you are, Ginger."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes. Yes you do. Okay, lets start with something simple. What's your name?"
"What are you talking about? You already know my name!"
"I know I do, but everyone else doesn't."
"But that doesn't make any sense! Everyone SHOULD know who I am!"
"Well, they don't. So, why don't you introduce yourself."
~Sigh~ Fine.
"Well?"
"Hi! My name's Gingersnap, but you can call me Ginger. ^-^
"Good. Now, what's your gender?"
"WHAT? I find that a bit offensive, you know! I'm obviously a girl, or are you extremely blind? I mean, look at these overly-sexy markings, the gray eyes, and everything! How could you not tell I was female, Rose?"
"I never said that I came up with the questions!"
"You never said that you didn't!"
~Sigh~I have one more before we can move on to the fun ones.
Well, get moving then!
Alright! How old are you?
Don't you know that it's impolite to a girl their age? Nah, it's alright. I'm 15, for your information.
"Thank you Ginger. Well, lets move onto some of the more fun ones, then!"
"Okay!"
~Flips page on survey~
"What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world?"
"That's really hard..."
"I think... It would have to be the day after Christmas. I go through everything Rose and I own, and we empty out everything we don't use or need. We then take everything that is in good condition and take it to a homeless bean shelter. I hand out all the toys to the little beans, while Rose brings in the Christmas cookies for everyone else. :3 The reason it's my favorite thing in the world is simply seeing the joy on the young bean's faces as they receive their Christmas gifts.

~Sniffle~
"Rose? Rose, are you... Crying?"
~Sniffle~ "I didn't know that was your favorite thing." ~Pulls Ginger into a hug~

~A few minutes of hugging later~

"Okay, the rest of the survey-"
"Yay!"
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"Now that's an easy one! I want to be
Last edited by opti-mism on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sea » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Name:
Autumn

Autumn's favorite thing is swimming. If she is near the ocean, river, or lake, she wants to swim.

She wants to be an oceanographer which studies or discovers creatures of the sea. Or a marine-biologist c:

One optional extra: Art = WIP
.sea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rio. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Trying. :)

Rio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~FlameFox~ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Name: Sand Dune
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: Sunsets behind sand dunes.
'I know it sounds complex for a nine-year-old, but it is. All of my childhood memories are fuzzy, but I have one memory that's crystal clear. I'm sitting on a little crest of sand, surrounded by rolling sand dunes. In front of me, a buttercup yellow sun is sinking behind the tallest sand dune. The sun is giving off rays of many colors; pinks, reds, even a splash of green. The sand dune, tall and majestic, is reflecting the lights, going from sandy brown to a whirlwind of colors. It's so beautiful. I want to go back, but I can't remember where it was.'
'When I grow up, I want to be': I want to be an Egyptologist. Why? I thought it would be simple. Egypt is full of sand dunes, right? I can study Egypt aaaaaand I get to see the sand dunes! Besides, Ancient Egyptians are funny. Walk like an Egyptian...
Personality:
Reserve c:
blueberry cheesecake
mood;; flustered
doing;; time zone acclimatizing
thoughts;; "i feel like i've hibernated."
||
gwynn
mood;; forever happy
doing;; candymaking
thoughts;; "i'm so stoked!"
meet the gang! gwynn and blueberry are my two little troublemaking jellybean dragons. want to rp with them? shoot me a pm. i promise i won't bite! blueberry might though. silly blueberry. (if he bites you, gwynn promises to hand over some candy from her secret stash. it's a win-win situation!)
bored? pm me. i get bored, too. call me flamey! or whatever <3
busy with high school. sorry! i will continue to draw offline so my characters don't go to waste, though.
~FlameFox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callmefearless » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Name:
    Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )
    One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)
callmefearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me